Ugly Betty Guest Stars You Want To See Appear On Ugly Betty

waichingliu81 posted on Apr 08, 2009 at 05:06PM
which celebrities would like to see make a cameo or guest appearance on ugly betty?

mines would be jack and karen from will and grace- even though i wasn't a fan of that show-, and debbie allen. i think she would be awesome on ugly betty as i have seen her on a few shows and she has a great sense of humour.

Ugly Betty 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
LOL well if I'm just going to pick some of my favorite celebrities...hmm George Clooney (LOVE him, he is my favorite of ALL time!) and maybe someone like David Duchovny, or if I was go a little younger I'd go with Robert Pattinson or maybe Ben Barnes?!
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
i've never heard of the last two besafe, but george sounds interesting and he has done comedy before in films. as for david duchovny we tend to associate him more as mulder from the x files series, but i think he could do well on ugly betty, providing he has a good script and the character he plays is good.
LOL well the last two are younger actors maybe you'll remember them by their films?! Robert Pattinson plays Edward Cullen in Twilight...and Ben Barnes is Prince Caspian in Chronicles of Narnia. I don't know if you know either but hope that helps! They also both happen to be British which is just a coincidence, but I do love an accent!
YAY I'm glad you think George sounds interesting, he is quite good at comedy (of course being his biggest fan I could be biast?!) and David is most commonly associated with X-Files, but I think he could be a really good funny guy, he entertains me.
I will try to think of more!
LOL Ryan Seacrest would be a funny random person!
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
besafe- i've seen the posters for twilight in london and yeah, i think i recognise robert now, as for ben, i've never seen prince casbian. though i didn't know they were brits- i'd always assumed that they were from the U.S.

i was also thinking of someone like kim catrell, but then i thought she might be too 'high-profile' for ugly betty, given she has already made a name for herself in sex and in the city. mind you, she was originally one of the few actresses who was offered the role of wilhelmina- played by vanessa williams, before vanessa landed the part.
Oh yeah I love Kim Catrell, that would be really interesting, and I had heard about her possibly being Wilhelmina...that would have been interesting!