Ugly Betty Rate The Mode After Hours Episodes In Order Of Preference

waichingliu81 posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 04:08PM
with 1 as your favourite and the last being your least favourite. though as the series progresses, further episodes will be added to the list.

1. Gwadalaharahh
2. Friend-inversary VLOG
3. Bowling for Cliff
4. Slumber party secrets
5. Sommers seance
6. Trapped in the elevator
7. Big package
8. April fools
9. Roller girls
10. Breaking the band
11. London calling
12. When Marc met Mandy

if you still haven't seen them, then click on the link below:

link

this person has uploaded all the mode after hours eps on there for you to watch. useful for those who couldn't watch them on the ABC site.
last edited on Apr 23, 2009 at 05:20PM

Ugly Betty 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
here's mine:

1. big package- amanda falling on top of marc and thinking he is daniel, LOL!
2. breaking the band- both marc and amanda looked great in their outfits and very funny this was too :. it had me cracking up with laughter
3. trapped in the elevator- marc and amanda almost kiss each other ;-)!
4. slumber party secrets- the waxed eyebrow and mandy cuddling up to marc in bed. aah!
5. when marc met Mandy- marc and amanda reminisce over the day they first met each other. 'straight' marc crushing over amanda and when she turned him down, he stripped off revealing a dress and outing himself as gay! very funny.
6. friend-inversary VLOG- their fight was just hilarious
7. bowling for cliff- the highlight was the massive bowling ball marc used to knock down the pins, after several failed attempts
8. sommer's seance- the ending to this just killed me
9. london calling- becki and michael's london accents were fab- even though not everyone in london, or be it in the uk speaks like that in real life
10. april fools- it was hilarious in parts somewhat but i just didn't feel this episode, sadly
11. roller girls- i have to say i didn't enjoy this one. not a favourite of mine
12.gwadalaharahh- the first one in the series; was funny when it was originally aired, but this is my least favourite from the list
last edited over a year ago