Ugly Betty Episode 3.22 Details

waichingliu81 posted on Apr 28, 2009 at 05:28PM
'In The Stars'

Betty teams with Matt and Marc for their all-important final YETI project, a photo shoot with Grammy winner Adele, but Matt’s slacking off could jeopardize everything they’ve worked for. Meanwhile, love is everywhere as two wedding proposals are made, but only one couple will walk down the aisle; Claire and Wilhelmina square off over their roles at Mode; and Matt’s mom (guest star Christine Baranski) asks Betty for a favor.

So, Matt’s a slacker, huh? That seems totally believable, considering the low-key way Daniel Eric Gold has played the character. I can easily see Matt, if he’s not interested in something, slacking. However, he’s still early enough in his relationship with Betty that he should still be into whatever she’s into (or, at least that’s how I always was at the beginning of a relationship, back in the stone age).

I love that Claire and Wilhelmina are going to go at it again. Even though the whole Connor thing softened Willie somewhat, her rivalry with Claire always brings out her bitchy side. And Claire, as she has said, will do anything to protect her children.

The wedding thing is interesting: we know (because the writers have been hinting at it for weeks) that Daniel will propose to Molly. I still find it hard to believe that the other proposal would be Archie/Hilda – this episode is only the third since they started dating! Easier to believe: Ignacio and Elena. Interestingly, both Sarah Lafleur and Lauren Valez guest star in this episode. Long shot: Christina remarries Stuart.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that Molly turns Daniel down. Or she dies before they can walk down the aisle. Or, will it be Elena, turning down Ignacio?

Finally, it’s quite intriguing that Victoria is going to ask a favor of Betty. Does she want to subvert her son in some way? If so, it reminds me of Wilhelmina’s deal with Betty to get her father’s citizenship.

So, here’s the schedule as we know it:

April 30: 3.20 – Rabbit Test

May 7: 3.21 – The Born Identity

May 14: 3.22 – In The Stars

May 21: (back-to-back, we don’t yet know which order) 3.23 and 3.24 - Curveball, The Fall Issue

Tom

link

Ugly Betty No replies