Ugly Betty Debate on should Daniel and Ugly Betty should date

sall13 posted on Oct 23, 2007 at 05:48PM
I think they should date each ather they make such a great couple. Say yes if you tink so and have a reason or say no and give a reson

Ugly Betty 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cinders said…
I feel Betty and Daniel have more of a brother/sister relationship, to be honest. I feel Henry is much better for her, if he didn't have that thing with Charlie...
over a year ago Hananita said…
Hahaha, i was thinking just the same when he said he would fire that guy Henry for her!! They would be soo cute, cuz they are wery similar in sum ways. But Henry is the true match... he is soo cute when he follows her around <33 Geez.. i love geeks <33
over a year ago CutiePoo0828 said…
I think it would be nice...since I've seen some int'l versions of this series it prob will end up in the end that they are together and he starts liking her b4 she goes thru a major makeover!
over a year ago linalin said…
I think Daniel and Betty's relationship is the real deal, there aren't any secrets, they know each other and Daniel really likes Betty, why shouldn't it work? Gio and Henry are nice, but Betty and Daniel... they click, ya know?
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I think Betty/Daniel are too brother/sister relationship for me. I know what happens at the end of the original series but they just don't have chemistry like that and I just really think that if they did that it would ruin it.
over a year ago princessxx said…
omg they defo should you can see the tention but daniel and amanda also go
over a year ago benryfan88 said…
I can't quote it exactly but I think I remember hearing or reading somewhere that they didn't intend on them ever getting together and if they did it wouldn't be until the very very end.
I totally agree that Betty and Daniel are too Brother - Sister for me.
And I think Henry is adorable :)
over a year ago BeSafe said…
I believe, as many I'm sure are aware, that Daniel/Betty are perfect for each other...EM and AF have both said that they do wish for them to end up together, but not until the end of the show, and I agree with that because I wouldn't want them to jump the shark or anything, but in the end I think Daniel/Betty are perfect for each other...

I honestly used to really love Betty/Henry but after the whole Charlie thing I was like NO Betty can do sooo much better than him!!!!

And Gio is adorable, but I don't think she ever felt that way about him so...

And well Daniel/Betty are just perfection...:)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago detty4ever said…
Daniel and Betty should be together!!!They make each other more complete..they way they look at each other sometimes makes it obvious!!They know each other as noone else!Its desteny!We have some very good hints: "You're better than any model", "You have to believe me when I say you're beautiful" and many more!!Even Claire knows that someday It's gonna be Detty!They are the perfect mach!!!
over a year ago perfectprincess said…
Sorry all Detty fans!! I am going to have to say no, they shouldn't date. I just think that pairing them up together maybe cute but it's way cliche. I think they should both start to date more in the show...but just with different people.
over a year ago detty4ever said…
Yeah, maybe you're right..it is cliche, but for some reason I just LOVE that cliche!!GO DANIEL, GO DANIEL!!GO DETTY, GO DETTY!!!
^^LOL I don't really think it's too cliche, yes true it is a little cliche, but I think that Daniel/Betty could make it work and that they are perfect for each other, as I've said Betty can do sooo much better than Henry, and she never felt that way about Gio and I think what Betty/Daniel have could be the real deal...and I think relationships that start off as friendship generally end up lasting longer than the alternative...:)
over a year ago perfectprincess said…
I have sort of changed my mind. I don't think they should date yet but they should end up together. In the mean time, I'd like to see them enter relationships which obviously won't work out, but is long term...:):)
GO TEAM DETTY!!
YAY I'm so excited that you are now a Detty fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
GO DETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!