Van Morrison and Jesus

Ray_Le_Blanc posted on Sep 05, 2008 at 04:28AM
Does Van believe in Jesus? At one time most Van Fans would have said yes. Now his belief system is a bit more "wishy washy". Like most people's. You know, where they say "whatever works for you". Like sensible well-reasoned beliefs are worth the same as believing in alien abductions. What do you think?

Van Morrison 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Russell_Howard said…
I believe in salvation through the blood of Jesus. I don't know what Van believes in, but I do know he needs Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour!
over a year ago rodstarr2001 said…
Amen
over a year ago SuzieQ83 said…
I can't believe Christians can like Van Morrison. What about that reference to lucifer on "Back on Top"? I thought I was the only one. I love Van's music. I don't care what his theology is. There are several homosexuals whose music I like.
over a year ago Kent_Uzziah87 said…
Talk about Van's "Wasted Years". Van will find out that all of this life is trivia. Knowing God, following and serving Him are the only things that will count in the end. And we all face that "in the end" bit. Sooner or later.
over a year ago Kristopfk_Silo said…
I guess we'll know who's right when we die. I'm into risky behaviour right now.
over a year ago Moore_Kleevar said…
Van Needs Jesus - the only way to the Father. I'm telling you.
over a year ago yamacraw said…
Maybe we need to play some of the songs backwards to really solve this mystery !!!!
over a year ago Junior_Gynther said…
I look forward to my death. Heaven is my destination. Not because I'm good, but because I accepted Jesus as my savior. There is only one path to God. Not Buddha (he said he wasn't the way - the religion known as Buddhism was created after his death despite his wishes) Not Mohammad ( He was a killer, murdering many by his own confession and an early pedophile with a 9 year old wife among many other women). Don't pray to a stone or wooden idol. They are man made objects totally ridiculous.
over a year ago Curl_Maxx said…
Van doesn't know Jesus. I think he's tried to believe, but when he couldn't overcome his deep-rooted psychological angst he assumed God wasn't helping him and gave up. Van, look for God while he may be found. You're talented but you're a sinner like us all. Don't spend eternity in hell when you don't have to.
over a year ago Sugar_Bandit said…
It doesn't matter people's opinions or whatever. What you are saying it only matters what the truth is. Fair enough.
over a year ago Tab_Hunter said…
Define truth?
over a year ago Jacko9 said…
According to Christianity Van Morrison doesn't believe he needs his sins covered/cleaned by the blood of Jesus. I believe all of it which is why I'm confident of going to my home in heaven someday. What do I have to worry about?
11 months ago Pantsonfire909 said…
There obviously is a God. DNA coding didn't write itself. The Universe is obviously designed. Case closed.