Van Morrison and Love

Russell_Howard posted on Sep 30, 2008 at 05:01AM
How can a notorious cranky guy like Van write such beautiful love songs? I don't understand.

Van Morrison 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dr_Watson said…
But that's like us all. Are any of us all black or all white? Van can certainly turn out a great song. He's only cranky with those who annoy him like over zealous fans, the media and record company parasites.
over a year ago PaulPaul1975 said…
Van's a talent there's no doubt about it. He's still writing great songs. I think his reading has influenced him. He knows the Romantic Poets and he's studied philosophy. These are rich veins to mine for songs.
over a year ago Lazy_Slob said…
He's wonderful.
over a year ago Veedon_Stairway said…
It just it, that's all. Van's the greatest. The Doors were great until Van Morrison died.
over a year ago petitejunkie85 said…
Huh? You mean Jimbo don't you, Van's brother? Or maybe Jim's brudda from a different mudda? I like talkin' all out of my mind in the alley. More wine?
over a year ago JodieCaddy101 said…
Some of dem songs touch my cheek like well-meaning fingers. Neat.
over a year ago Capt_Piddle said…
he certainly has written some great love songs
over a year ago Slythighs said…
cool
compare vans ate songs with his love songs. Yin and yang?
over a year ago Poppinjay said…
I love all the free speech here not like what will happen to old Blighty when Islam takes over. I can't think of a worse philosophy than Islam. Can you? They are the new Nazis with their Jew hatred. It's plain evil.
over a year ago Poppinjay said…
Van can't surely support Islam? Does anyone know if he's converted?
over a year ago Gene_McNeally said…
Vacant is wealthy therefore he's popular with chicks. I've worn a ponytail my whole life since I was three and I'm not popular because I'm poor. Nebraska is a hard state for white folks.
over a year ago MuslimsHateJews said…
Life is certainly complex. Let's all love each other and stop all the hate? I call upon my Muslim brothers to stop hating women, lager lads, UKIP, Jews, and non-Muslims. There is love for everyone. Uncles in Pakistan - stop disfiguring your neicess'faces because they talk to boys. Acid is bad for the environment.
over a year ago Nattyboy043 said…
We all need love my white friends. Just stop wearing knee socks with sandals. Okay?
over a year ago RobinGooseSwan said…
Van knows so little about the physical sides of love. There is a toxic chemical cocktail surging in the young. It has to be dealt with. I've seen dams break and it always goes bad. Know what I mean?