Van Morrison Van's Health Profile

Dr_Watson posted on Oct 02, 2008 at 07:11AM
I sometimes like to imagine Van's general health condition. I would say he really needs to look after his heart. I do mind if lay people contribute to this forum. Please, only doctors need reply. We have too many wannabes offering their opinions about all sorts of things.

Van Morrison 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Karl_Vernoff said…
Van needs to lose weight. He needs to stop eating cheese, ice cream, animal fats, chips, fried foos, etc. He needs to get more exercise. I would say his Body Mass Index (BMI) is well over 30. Not good. We love you Van. Stay alive.
over a year ago Kor_Svenson said…
Van should read "Men's Health". It helped me.
over a year ago Kristopfk_Silo said…
This forum is crazy. I'm glad you're concerned for the great man. But it's not our place to lecture him on health issues. If he wants to lead an unhealthy life - let him.
over a year ago Maxine875 said…
But we want to keep Van alive to create beautiful music. Let's all send him health and fitness mags, DVDs and books? What do you think? Or if we find out his address we could go around and make a veggie garden.
over a year ago Dave_Howard1961 said…
This is kinda crazy but shows our devotion to Van, He's definitely ASD - Asperger's Spectrum Disorder. The guy can't relate to normal people, He thrives on conflict with people. He'll go out of his way to upset people and he doesn't care. He only gets away with it because he's rich. But I don't care. His music is always good.
over a year ago Vince_McConaghy said…
Wow! Such pronouncements about the great man. What do you people really know? Anyway, is the man you know as Van Morrison really the guy who emerged after a three year hiatus in the 70s? Are you sure this guy was the one born at 125 Hyndford street in Bloomfield in East Belfast? To me he's a little too good at playing Van. All the anger and hostility is a little forced.
over a year ago Nosey45 said…
Eat more vegetables and less of the food that comes from shiny packets.
over a year ago Lipstick44 said…
If you have your health you have everything! Even if we have to keep Van alive like Stephen Hawking we'll do it. I'll put forward £10 to get one of those computer/wheelchair combos. Who will join me?
over a year ago TildeHooks83 said…
It's sugar, not fat that is the problem. People over 50 should never eat a sweet, dessert, cake, donut, chocolate, candy, etc. ever again. Keep it simple.
over a year ago Thoughtpolice said…
We all get fatter as we age. Even cliff Richard.
over a year ago Gassy_Gary said…
I have my health problems like my finger problem and of course gas. Call it what you will.
over a year ago shockjock88 said…
This is the crap I'm talking about !!!!
over a year ago JitteryJake said…
I do lots of exercise. And I'm kinda nervous. So I'm slim. Not bragging.
over a year ago Nattyboy043 said…
nerves can kill ...
over a year ago JodieCaddy101 said…
Van's looking good. Real good. I hope the weight loss isn't cancer.