Van Morrison Smoking

MuslimsHateJews posted on Apr 29, 2017 at 09:26AM
I'm glad Van gave up the cigarettes. If someone like he can do it with his notorious lack of self control then anyone could do it. Smokers should pay a lot more tax for the damage they do. Muslims don't smoke.

Van Morrison 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago i_hate_skin said…
Not sure if I'm saddened or outraged and I'm not talking about the smoking.
over a year ago French_Rat said…
I know what you mean. It's all sad but I guess this poster is just stating the reality. One day there will be no synagogues in Europe or any Jewish museums telling the story of the holocaust. I see the signs everywhere here in Paris.
over a year ago bobalu2222 said…
ASmoking is nasty.
over a year ago Craydon98 said…
I guess Muslims do hate Jews just like the nazis did. Now I see the connection. Pathological hatred is part of the new Europe.
over a year ago KoKe456 said…
If Jew hating is part of their religion like killing gay people, well you have to tolerate it so you don't seem intolerant. I never want to appear intolerant, so I accept all the killings and abuse of females in Islam. You have to.
over a year ago Marcus_Jend said…
I'm sure the muslim hoards mean well. Learning how to treat women fairly will take a few decades.
Lars_Vorster commented…
I'm sure women will put up with the atrocious treatment until then. In the Islamic faith, women are just objects. over a year ago
over a year ago Versatile_Vern said…
I work as a teacher. No teenager wants to smoke anymore. We'd have to pay them to smoke, but they still wouldn't smoke. I believe some welfare dependent young people may still smoke. They shouldn't because it costs us taxpayers even more money.
over a year ago shockjock88 said…
This is the crap I'm talking about.