Van Morrison Is Van Morrison Really Vince McConaghy?

scrotum55 posted on Jun 10, 2017 at 04:21AM
This is getting a lot of traction on places like Huffington Post and Paste. You can't ignore this stuff anymore in a Trump America. He is or he isn't and that's narrowing it down. Forget all the other speculation. Look at photos. You tell me because I'm no smuck.

Van Morrison 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Muckybout007 said…
More of this stuff! It can't be real. Does Michelle know?
over a year ago Punchdrunk53 said…
The substitution was made like all the gays substituting the rectum for. The vagina. Weird.
over a year ago Marcus_Jend said…
Consistent forums would be good.
over a year ago Versatile_Vern said…
I think a person, be it Vince or Van or both, could not pull off such a stunt and get away with it for decades. Wives would know, They would get birthdays wrong and all kinds of things like that. A person be it Vince or Van could not pull this off. It would be impossible or even unlikely in my estimation. You would need a teem of six to get away with it. Someone good with technology would be needed.
over a year ago Trumpist56 said…
What's with all this Islamic, gay, vine McConaghy crap.Get your hand off it!
over a year ago Gassy_Gary said…
Yes, it's obvious.
over a year ago VanFreak49 said…
No I think this controversy is only minor. If it were true there would be more info and then some bright spark would track down the real Van living in seclusion somewhere. Someone told me it started as a body double kind of thing because there was a jealous husband who was after Van and then he kind of just liked it. He can go where he please and no one knows him. Someone also said, but I know it's wrong that Van was actually Val Doonican but you can't hide that. I know Val doesn't make real records anymore but the idea is crazy.
over a year ago quiteaclip said…
People think Van just changed into Vince? Or do people think there was foul play involved. Shana would know.
over a year ago TeaBone said…
If we think logically then this. Any not have happened. Most conspiracies don't happen. Those things can be explained away by coincidence. Mix in a few facts.
over a year ago Feminazi said…
Two white males belonging to the patriarchy of privilege. I'd prefer Van if he was blacker. Not with ridiculous blackface but the real deal.
over a year ago CrispyCrispin said…
I had to click. But it's worse than I thought. Someone opened the doors to the asylum.
over a year ago Satin_Angel said…
silly
over a year ago moneyboss said…
I see a lot of conspiracies in the markets and it's always the same - someone just trying to make a buck.
now some is my equal. I salute you moneyboss. And if I may use a big word I acknowledge you.
over a year ago Fat_Van_Fan said…
Rally not rely this. All crazy stuff. Ok? I say listen first. Then ask.
over a year ago ZacSame009 said…
Keep going. We need more research. We'll find Van if we keep going. The real Van that is.
Jordan_Hoffman commented…
Is he hidden away in a basement? over a year ago
over a year ago NoPixelsPlease said…
Find Van? So which one is Vince or do they interchange sometimes ?
over a year ago Craven_Love said…
Ridiculous. A conspiracy theory about van the man? I think he's real and has been since the fifties. The real deal. He ain't no corn dog, let me tell you.
over a year ago Boydbird040 said…
ive enjoyed reADING ALL THE VINCE MCCONAGY STUff. its kinda funny in a sick way but always stay relevant. thats what i say.
over a year ago Tab_Hunter said…
Define relevant.
over a year ago Bob_Badger said…
Bob Badger is not my real name but I want to put the public on notice. Who is the "Vince McConaghy" who died in Florida last week? Why was Georgie Fame (not his real name of course) playing piano at his funeral. This is big. Really big and we need answers. Someone has to investigate. Who is that guy attacking beloved Robin Swann? That's not the bovver Van. Does anyone know anything? Let's find out.
over a year ago Jordan_Hoffman said…
This cracks me up. How has the old switcheroo helped his career?
over a year ago Covid_Joe said…
They really look so different now. Aging has brought out the flaws in the great deception. The real Van would have loved lockdowns. That's how I know.
over a year ago Peyronies987 said…
I use "Occam's Razor" .... and not to shave.
It should be investigated by an independent body. No relatives of Linda Lewis or Robin Swann.
over a year ago Thadd_James043 said…
It's basically impossible. When Van/Vince passes there should be an autopsy. Is he a woman? That would explain the irrational behaviour.
over a year ago Cancel_Everyone said…
Cancel both of them. Don't talk to them.
Could someone go up behind Van and call out Vince and see if he turns around. Then he could be outed, o to speak.
over a year ago Agent_X said…
YES DNA proves it!!!
over a year ago Jon_Poccula said…
He's like a big 'ol capybara.
I knew in the wig years. Hilarious in a hotel room, I can tell you. Good times.
over a year ago MachoMan888 said…
Hey Satin Angel can you cook? I gotta proposition to make for a kitchen hand position and cleaner. Interested?
over a year ago MuslimsHateJews said…
I don't know. What gender is Vnce? Is that a man name?
over a year ago scrotum55 said…
Vince McConaghy is the real deal. I'll see him in Belfast in 2023.
over a year ago KurzXanthos said…
My aunt had a saying "rice can be too polished". And I think she was right.
over a year ago Pike_Place said…
I knew Van in Boston. Even then he used the name Vince McConaghy in hotel registers. He always thought he was Scottish for some reason. Always had a Tam'o shanter with him. But, alas the boy has changed and his body is mutating at a cellular level.
over a year ago Iggle_Piggle79 said…
We can be who we want. Change our spirit animal, identity or even gender every ten minutes. Great time for personal growth. What the used to call schizophrenia is now something to be celebrated. The voices are real and part of your success growth team. Dreams are real. Be anything in Second Life. Deep fakes are the new reality. A flower is no longer just a flower. It's like everything is a drug. Just ask PRince Harry.
over a year ago Aniel_Kornflut said…
What about all the DNA testing I see around the place? I guess no one has been killed. It's aLL VICTIMLESS STUFF. nOT LIE mIS-GENDERING SOMEONE. tHAT IS WORSE THAN MURDER.
over a year ago Argyle_Sox73 said…
No way of really knowing without knowing what the baseline was. Start from there I guess. See hte change if any.
11 months ago Pantsonfire909 said…
Does anyone here think "Prince" Harry looks a lot like a young Van Morrison? Did Van have an affair with Princess Diana? Siri, please confirm.
6 months ago HarrySussex said…
You people Pants are just racist. The Royal Family is a crime family. Wills broke my necklace !!!