Van Morrison and Mass Starvation

Amanda_Morton posted on Dec 05, 2008 at 03:23AM
"Mass Starvation" is not the name of a new punk band. I mean terrible instances where people die of hunger in great numbers over a short period of time. How does Van feel as a wealthy person? How can he keep overeating when others have so little?

Van Morrison 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kristopfk_Silo said…
Wow! This is some guilt trip. What's your Body Mass Index? Leave Van alone. I'm gonna make one of those Britney youtube things "Leave Britney and Van alone!"
over a year ago Moore_Kleevar said…
Van Morrison is wealthy but he doesn't have to help. He can do what he wants. He can talk to God about it.
over a year ago vanfan01 said…
I think all incredibly wealthy people should give to the poor. In fact, I think there should be a ceiling on salaries. And no incredible bonusus and golden parachutes to CEOs. That's what we need.
over a year ago della401 said…
We're all Communists, aren't we? Let's give it all away.
over a year ago therealman said…
Van grew up to be a real dick. I knew him way back during his Cape Cod/Boston days. You could catch three sets of him and the band for about a dollar. He wanted me to introduce him to jack, Burroughs, Allen, and the rest of the gang. I hooked him up. When he came to town in July 2009 the tickets were $350.00/each. I wanted three. I tried to reach him to see if the little p---- would comp me, just for old times sake. Unavailable. The man is unavailable, not not at home, on vacation, out of the country, but unavailable. Well tell him I called and here is my number. No reply from the sob. He makes it clear who makes his suits for him now. Back when, holes in his shirt and jeans. Bif effing deal.
over a year ago Brodie_Thomas said…
We all knew Van Morrison once - and everyone on the internet lies. Understand?
over a year ago Reebus89 said…
the real man spins a rather unreal story. So does that make him famous or just a jerk?

I like Van. He's the real deal. No fake niceness about him.
over a year ago Curl_Maxx said…
I like Mr Van Morrison better. More to him, that's all.
over a year ago Lipstick44 said…
A lot of people have more money than Van Morrison. A ot of Republicans have more money and they hate poor people. Even though most of those Republican types inherited their start in life they say poor people deserve it.
over a year ago Parsnipbuddies said…
I don't get this one either. Is Van supposed to be responsible for starving children? Maybe Bob Geldof should just beat up Van and solve all the problems. No worries.
over a year ago Capt_Piddle said…
I agree. No one knows how much Van Morrison gives to charities. Maybe he does. If he doesn't that's his loss. Everyone thinks they have a right to judge others. Shoot, some people say Islam is violent!
over a year ago Van_Floyd said…
It's funny ifI say Islam is a negative set of ideas people go crazy. It's so anti female. How can I support it as a feminist? It also leads some people to violence. You can't deny it. What am I to do? Leave my brain at home? Why is Islam a sacred cow? Shouldn't it be open to criticism just like anything else? Mohammed sounds like a sexual deviant like those priests who molested little boys.
over a year ago Clive_Powell said…
No one is responsible for all the problems in the world. Not even that dumbass Prince Harry.