Van Morrison "They Own The Media" song shows Van as Anti-Semite?

Bob_Badger posted on Jun 20, 2021 at 11:14AM
I really have to laugh about the criticism of the "They Own the Media" song from Van's new album. Journalist after celebrity after Social justice warrior is declaring Van an anti-Semite. This is absolutely hilarious because it reveals their own anti-Semitic prejudices. Van's lyrics say nothing of Jewish people. Why are all these left wing people so racist? So evil? So prejudiced? They just love to point out the faults of others so they can sound so virtuous. But really they are simply hiding they're own terrible prejudices and ideas of superiority.

Van Morrison 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FreezyCA said…
I agree that the left are a terrible group of people. They are hysterical. Always. The earth is going to end in 9 years.
over a year ago Plug_Nicholl said…
Van isn't a racist or anti Semite. He's a troubadour and they love everything. I'm agreeing with "The Badge"
over a year ago CobotyShah said…
No one can defend about claims of racism. Van's doing right by not even acknowledging it. I want to buy a tech company so I can cancel all the tech company bosses. They are the worst.
over a year ago Thadd_James043 said…
Everyone under the age of 30 is really stupid and has no critical thinking skills. The young crowd is governed by image. Facts mean nothing. Slogans are everything. Even if they are contradictory. Thanks to all the stupid left wing teachers out there who do a terrible job at teaching but a great job of indoctrination.
over a year ago Jon_Poccula said…
Everyone is running around looking for things to get offended about. Stop it.
over a year ago Satin_Angel said…
Van isn't an anti-Semite. He knew I was Jewish going in.
over a year ago Gene_McNeally said…
There are no Jews in Nebraska.
over a year ago Bob_Badger said…
Now the latest album ("what's it Gonna Take?") is stirring up the haters. What's with the Left? They used to be on the front lines supporting the right to free speech. Now they are worse than the far right. They want to cancel everything and everyone. The Left are so toxic. They are worse than cancer.
over a year ago Waart_Limson said…
Everything is a problem with these people. The awakened left are just awful people. Always trying to prove how wonderful they are and how shocking everyone else is. They have ruined modern life. They have made being old a good thing. We old people lived our lives before these idiots came along.
over a year ago Boydbird040 said…
Crazy racist people using the word "they". IT ALWAYS MEANS JEWISH PEOPLE!!!! Stop using it !!!
over a year ago SisterGrace001 said…
How does one negotiate the English language with parts of it being cancelled? You can't even say "groote" anymore.
over a year ago MuslimsHateJews said…
who cares?
over a year ago Nattyboy043 said…
But Jews own everything. But that's better than Muslims owning everthing. They discriminate against women and gays.