Van Morrison Robin Swann

AVATAR3 posted on Jun 29, 2022 at 11:59AM
What is your real opinion about the notorious Robin Swann? He let the elderly in the care homes down badly, but there's a dog somewhere that will love him. People who know him say he's a narcissist. What have you heard?

Van Morrison 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Waart_Limson said…
Here in Denmark we use the English word "scumbag". Is that correct?
over a year ago SisterGrace001 said…
Robin Swann needs to just fly away doing everyone a favor.
over a year ago MachoMan888 said…
Robin Swann sounds like a typical politician who hasn't done a good day's work in his life. Needs to get his hands dirty.
over a year ago Floydloose9 said…
I want to challenge Robin Swann to a sheep crutching competition or speed through a cattle crush. I'd take that limp-wristed creep any time. I know he knows how to whistle Andy Stewart's entire catalog but does he know how to work hard:? Whistling "Scottish Soldier" is not an achievement Robin.
over a year ago Robin_Swann71 said…
Big Deal ..... I think Morrison's music is crap. The man will pay for my legals. I prefer Blackpink to that creep. Don't try my patience. We'll see who's tough.
over a year ago crackwhoretia said…
Robin Swann is like so many people I've seen in all my rehabs. Ego is the main thing you see. How do you spell "capiche"?
over a year ago GuyStubb57 said…
Swanny is real creepy guy. I can’t explain it to you. You just know it.
over a year ago Six_New_Genders said…
RS is an over achiever. He doesn't deserve the "success" he has had. Let's keep it all in perspective. He's only a politician. Not an awful lot, I'm afraid. Not someone you'd respect.
over a year ago shockjock88 said…
He's only a politician - not qualified for anything else. What a life wasted.
11 months ago Lars_Vorster said…
Northern Ireland would love it if Swansong just immigrated to the Ukraine right now. He's dreadful.
11 months ago QuaidJeffs84 said…
Mr Swan seems a very unattractive figure. Surely he doesn't have a wife? He does make women uncomfortable.
10 months ago AnarchistBob said…
I would rattle his cage for he is part of the system man, Like all the chemicals man. Hes a complete bit. Im free man.
10 months ago Versatile_Vern said…
"Swansong" is a complete goose. He is a parasite on Northern Irish taxpayers. He deserves the jail.
4 months ago Geronta_Kleetz said…
Robin Swann is odious. He thinks he was born to rule. The UK is a democracy Swannie. Total jerk. What does his "wife" say?
4 months ago shockjock88 said…
Mr Swann is terrible. Cringeworthy Man of the Year. Has a few small problems. Just ask the telephone numbers he rings on Friday afternoon. I know things.
2 months ago Nosey45 said…
Robin Swann needs to fly away with all the bird name crap. Who cares what your parents called you?
1 month ago Open_Borders21 said…
Swannie has had his nose in the nosebag so long he doesn't know which way is up.
12 hours ago SisterGrace001 said…
Swanny is so full of white patriarchy privilege that he knows nothing about the real world. He's done nothing. He won an election and that's all in his sad life. Does that make him important? What's he done for people? Real people? Bless.