Van Morrison and Monkeys

Moore_Kleevar posted on Dec 19, 2008 at 03:39AM
What do you think Van the Man thinks about monkeys? Does he like them? Are they too humanoid? Do they mock him? Do they eat too much tropical fruit? What gives?

Van Morrison 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Maxine875 said…
Van and Monkeys? What next? Van and Alicia Keys? Van and Car Keys?
over a year ago vanfan01 said…
Are you trying to prove "evolution"? Van looks more like a monkey than he does a worm. Does that prove anything? Is this what this is all about?
over a year ago BorgArrow said…
Van Morrison has never mentioned monkeys in his songs. Kinda creepy, ain't it? What's his point? I want to see a rock song about monkeys!! I demand it!!!
over a year ago della401 said…
Throw BorgArrow a banana!
over a year ago Junior_Gynther said…
Interesting threadworm.
over a year ago Cal_Avery said…
Is the forum where everyone tries to be clever? In that case E=mcXc
over a year ago dingoboy said…
"CXc" means "c squared", does it? Interesting.
over a year ago bubblesIV said…
There is no evidence that Van Morrison is scared of Monkeys.
over a year ago Veedon_Stairway said…
Richard Dawkins offers no hope of anything. Van has mentioned monkeys. On Keep it Simple (2008). Do you think he was responding to this forum? "no monkey don't stop no show" .
over a year ago JodieCaddy101 said…
Time is an earth bound construct because it is only measured from earth's perspective. There is no time. Relax, we all die in the end then we see Jesus.
over a year ago blind_orange said…
A vacuum blew up and created everything which just happened to be governed by thousands of scientific laws. Very scientific all that!
over a year ago Lipstick44 said…
All this is silly speculation. A monkey is not a cousin. We don't know, either.
over a year ago Parsnipbuddies said…
I'm still scratching my head and pulling up my trousers wondering what gives with this post. It's all kind of skew whiff, if you ask me.
over a year ago beheadism09 said…
Try another thread.
over a year ago Paulie_McGhie said…
Was this supposed to be about The Monkees? That's a different fan club?
Tich.
over a year ago scrotum55 said…
Not sure if I can make a contribution here. Read all this in 38 seconds. Not kidding. Very fast. What have you ever done?