Van Morrison How Gay is Van Morrison?

Mitch_Healy posted on Jan 02, 2009 at 12:39AM
Is Van Morrison gay? You would almost immediately say 'no'. Looking at his clothes and hair you'd just say 'no'. But let's dig deeper. Do you know any women he's linked to? Who does he live with? Do his lyrics speak to us? What does the world think?

Van Morrison 92 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-92 of 92

over a year ago i_hate_skin said…
People think I'm gay because I'm the only tattoo artist with no tattoos. I think they look stupid but it makes me money. I don't care if everyone gets one as long as they get them from my people. There should be no minimum age for tattoos. I'll give away the fist one to kids. People need to free up my business model which makes it easier for me.
over a year ago Tab_Hunter said…
Define pervert?
over a year ago Rupert_Everitt said…
All this isn't funny to me anymore. For 40 years I've ......
over a year ago gay_scoutmaster said…
Not every celebrity's life choices should be held up to ridicule. This stuff is deeply personal. Just because you may not struggle with your sexuality don't forget about the thousands in Britain who do. Van isn't alone in what he's facing if he is or isn't. No need for idol speculation because it isn't fair and just throws up wall. Walls should have Windows too. And compassion. We need each other.
over a year ago Cleetus_Arun91 said…
I'm ex-gay and proud. Hey, I'm not trying to be a. It deal here or nothing but it's possible to change your orientation. No one is born gay. Therapists know all that but can't say because of all the Lady Gaga fans. That's my story.
over a year ago Pike_Place said…
That's what research says. Forget popular media. It will always steer you wrong.
over a year ago myhairlife2017 said…
I don't care if Van is straight, gay, trans, bi, left handed or anything. I would care if he was a pedophile though. I couldn't support him.
over a year ago Gene_McNeally said…
I've never heard Van explain his sexuality before. Suspicious.
over a year ago Craydon98 said…
Suicide, violence, mental problems, higher drug use, rectal cancers, etc what's to like about being gay?
over a year ago Trumpist45 said…
Quick answer - not very.
over a year ago Punchdrunk53 said…
I want to be sympathetic to the gay thing but honestly with women as great as they are how can you substitute them for the same thing? I mean it's like the vagina was designed to take the penis. The anus and anal canal seems to be designed for its purpose. I'm no biologist but it all seems so strange. I love my wife's breasts.
over a year ago Marcus_Jend said…
Too much information,
over a year ago placenta_man said…
Worst forum on Fanpop. The human rights commission should stop it, if you ask me.
over a year ago garygayblade said…
I think you're off base. No one would want their kids to be gay and I know what I'm talking about.
over a year ago shredmaster said…
Homosexuality is out everyone. I didn't know about the enemas gay people have to do just to have sex. Weird man.
over a year ago Gassy_Gary said…
I honestly don't know of any gay people in my circle of acquaintances. We're all like heterosexual couples with children bringing forth life fe for a better world. I think that homosexuals attract too much media interest because people are naturally attracted to people of the opposite gender. And, of course, among sensible people there are only two genders really. Transsexuals are just people with a mental disorder like those with depression.
over a year ago Tranzemokidd said…
You oldies are idiots. One day everyone will be gay and then they will make babies in a testube . No big deal the modern world marches.
over a year ago TeaBone said…
We know who we are and then we know what sexual practices we choose.
over a year ago BaxbyU said…
Surely for entertainment purposes only? Right? Gender isn't scientific anymore any way. All the Biology textbooks will have to be written with the new facts that men and women don't exist. So Van, like everyone is is both a man and a woman, gay and straight and the more than 1200 other combos, plus he has no gender. That's the future. It's here now.
over a year ago Feminazi said…
There is no such thing as gender. You are all jut women haters and you can't stand strong women like me with a voice. The voice of reason. Men are evil and childish.
Like David Bowie I gave up the gay remorse thing a long time ago. Move on.
over a year ago Tab_Hunter said…
Define remorse?
over a year ago Panty_Thief said…
No one can know any of this. He might have my problem.
over a year ago Fat_Van_Fan said…
No gay in Polska. We say you go over there.
over a year ago Pantsonfire909 said…
I don't think Van Morrison is a homosexual and it wouldn't matter if he was. He's clearly a man but little else is known about him.
over a year ago Trumper4eva said…
Is this fat van fan fellow a pole? I've got a slew of polish jokes. lots.
know nothing about this stuff ... s long as they don't make it compulsory .. know what i mean?
over a year ago KurzXanthos said…
Does it matter if he's gay? Sure he would be more likely to get things like rectal cancer, bowel cancer, STDs, depression, alcoholism, suicide, anxiety, fecal born parasites in the gut, drug abuse, etc. but that's his choice. Not ours.
over a year ago Normal_Joe said…
He's not gay. But as he ages his hormones can get a little out of whack and he might get a little gay feeling. It happened to my uncle who lost three years of his life on one big bender before he quit. They patched him up real good. Now he can't pee in a cup.
over a year ago Dimitri040907 said…
this is no good
over a year ago Toby_Jugg11 said…
Really vapid. I as here three years ago and this thing was here then. I thought all of you guys would have moved on. Van can marry anyone he wants to and it's probably better to not to keep these relationships hidden but bring them into the light. Van should be proud of who he is. No just all this innuendo stuff going on.
over a year ago NoPixelsPlease said…
Do you really think that gay people and pedophiles are just "born the way they are" and therefore we should just accept how they are? Seriously peoples? Also a gay pedophle is not a victim group. They make victims by the thousands.
over a year ago Craven_Love said…
shoot .. he's as queer as molasses .. and that stuff is sticky.. I tell you
over a year ago CreepyJoeBiden said…
C'mon man just hide this stuff so no need to talk about it. Every day 10 million people die from it. Get tested. Wear a mask and no one will no you in the bathhouse. This thing don't respect persons. I know what this is talking about. I shouldn't sau any more or I will regret it Trump. Trump didn't care. He wanted it big time.
over a year ago Dementia_Joe46 said…
Rub the hairs of my hairy legs. Shut up.
According to a guy I met two years ago in Times Square, everyone is gay they just don't know it yet. He said it was proved scientifically. I said "okay". Just like that.
over a year ago Knight_Table said…
Van Morrison is creative but that doesn't make him gay. So few people are. It's uncomfortable, painful and unclean.
Thousands have left the gay lifestyle and have successfully followed Jesus.
over a year ago RakheemM1994 said…
I don't know anyone who is gay. I once rode in a taxi and I eat Lebanese food. Is that woke enough? But I come from violence and I make it. I just defend anything and that's okay. I'm down with all of it.
over a year ago JodieCaddy101 said…
Homosexuality is all about self.
over a year ago Lars_Vorster said…
He's very gay. I don't like some of his hand gestures. Makes me sick.
5 months ago shockjock88 said…
He's not gay now but he was once one of Them.