Van Morrison Soy Products and Van Morrison

Wren_Kybosh81 posted on Oct 23, 2009 at 08:32AM
What soy products do you think Van Morrison consumes? And how regularly? Do you think he likes Japanese "nattou"? (fermented soy beans)
save

Van Morrison 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Knight_Table said…
I don't think Van would like tofu very much. Pity he should try it.
over a year ago Junior_Gynther said…
I like eda mame. Great with a cold beer. Very healthy. I like soy inks on my paper. Good for the environment.
over a year ago Art_Avatar said…
I think Van would have soy milk on his cereal. I've checked his skin tonings from photos and I really think he may be lactose intolerant. Soy milk tastes beautiful on cereal. Try a banana or blueberries on special occasions.
over a year ago Jon_Jon_2000 said…
Is this a food forum? I have to admit the soy plant is about the most useful thing on the planet. What about the hemp plant?
over a year ago Zimmy_66 said…

I don't think Van would know his "silky" tofu from the "hard". Go to a tofu restaurant in Japan. It will change AND BLOW YOUR MIND at the same time.
over a year ago Nosey45 said…
Tofu. Hilarious. You guys funny.
over a year ago Sugar_Bandit said…
really soy is now unhealthy and will kill you. U Dub has banned soy milk. worse than trans fats a senior told me.
over a year ago Cancel_Everyone said…
The University of Washington will ban its own name one day because George Washington owned slaves and universities are a symbol of oppression. Every American college student is dumber than a horse. Everything is an issue and they see danger and oppression every where. What a way to live!
over a year ago Satin_Angel said…
It certainly has changed but every man has a few basic needs. I have helped so much over the years.
over a year ago crackwhoretia said…
We should meet and talk Angel. We have trod some of the same paving bricks.