Van Morrison I've got worms

Cal_Avery posted on Dec 19, 2009 at 08:07AM
I think I have worms. What should I do? (It's not "Ringworm" like the Van song.)

Van Morrison 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lazy_Slob said…
you disgust me...........................
over a year ago minivan said…
This is a stupid forum. See your doctor.
over a year ago Eldrick-woods said…
What about combantrin, the chocolate worm medicine? I'm not sure of the spelling. Go to any pharmacist or chemist.
over a year ago Reebus89 said…
Shouldn't this forum be on a medical site? I like the song "Ringworm". I wish Van would work on it a little more. Develop it. Add more lyrics. I bet Keith Richards could do something with the chorus.
over a year ago Jon_Jon_2000 said…
Is there some way of deleting this thread?
over a year ago Dave_Howard1961 said…
Saying "thread" like that also makes me think of worms. Get it?
over a year ago Parsnipbuddies said…
I guess everyone is full of bacteria, worms and nonesuch. Part of life I reckon,. It's trying to get all that bacteria to work for you not against you that's the real issue of the 21st century.
over a year ago Tab_Hunter said…
Big Pharma has programmed the microscopic life to keep people sick for life. Worms have nano boosters you know. That's why miracle products like Mannatech, Noni Juice, Asea, etc have to be sold by people who care for humanity. Join any pyramid because pyramids are mystical. Asea will take over the world. Imagine the secret to everything is salt water. Who would have thunk it?
over a year ago Sugar_Bandit said…
nothing to do with van morrison
over a year ago i_hate_skin said…
This is the crap you get online.
over a year ago Tab_Hunter said…
Define online.
over a year ago Boxer_Mellie said…
Anot appropriate.
over a year ago Trumpist45 said…
Can someone just delete this? I don't know if Van started this page since his own fan club is now inactive.
10 months ago Versatile_Vern said…
Peeing in his own urine,
6 months ago Bob_Badger said…
I took some medicine today actual for worms. Coincidence or am I in cinque?