Van Morrison New Year's Resolutions

minivan posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 05:17AM
What New Year's resolutions would a man like Van have do you think? To have another baby? I think this hoax thing with Gigi Lee might get him thinking. He hasn't had a kid in 39 years.

Van Morrison 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago missyox said…
I think Van would like to lose some weight.
over a year ago dingoboy said…
He's come out and said he didn't have a kid by Gigi Lee. Claimed he didn't even know her until it was pointed out that she heads up 14 of his production companies. Has he done a Tiger Woods?
over a year ago Eldrick-woods said…
You're wrong minivan. Van's got three kids. The adult Shana Morrison - a singer in her own right. He also has two recent ones with former Miss Ireland Michelle Rocca. Now you're wondering how on earth could Van score a hot babe with his short height, huge gut and unattractive face. MONEY baby. It makes everyone pretty.
over a year ago Curl_Maxx said…
Forget Gigi Lee ever happened.
over a year ago frog_features said…
I think missyox is right. We all put losing weight on our New Year's resolution list. I can safely say we because Van appeals to middle aged whites in advanced countries. And we are fat.
over a year ago Jon_Jon_2000 said…
I'm going to collect every recording Van ever made. That's my resolution. I won't stop. I won't quit. I'll be your worst nightmare. I'll draw a line in the sand.
over a year ago Roosevelt said…
I think Van would resolve to bring out a new album sometime soon. I hope this is his resolution.
over a year ago Capt_Piddle said…
Why don't we get thousands of Van Morrison fans to send him scraps of poems, song ideas, tunes, etc... bits and pieces we've written. That will spark his "juices". We'll all get a new album out of him soon if we do. Here's my contribution. My son always sings his own creation that has lines like "I only want/need half your love". What can you do with that Van?
4 months ago shockjock88 said…
Gigi Lee is dead.