Vegetarians i dont eat vegitables fruit or meat i only eat like pasta and wheat what am i also some1 plz check out this spot" gianT MONSTERS

izf posted on Oct 13, 2008 at 01:41AM
o and um who hates pollution i do

in 1 godzilla movie :godzilla vs. hedorah. godzilla fights a monster made off pullution that feeds on pollution makes pollution and has no problum polluting the earth so its up 2 godzilla and the military to defeat hedorah. all the military does is set up 2 electroides that are giant and sets them up to dry hedorah to death its 1 weakness but the fuses break so godzilla who hedorah left 2 die in a pit of slime (or what ever it was ) comes and uses his atomic breath to power the electrodes and defeats hedorah.in godzilla final wars godzilla kills hedorah and ebirah(a giant lobster) in less then 5mins (i think 1min i dont kno) and the next godzilla movie is supose to be godzilla vs. deathla. deathla is a hedorah like monster but stronger and worst. it feeds of chorophyll and destroys all the plants it feeds off. if godzilla doesnt beat hedorah then all the plants on earth will die and probally all life forms
last edited on Oct 13, 2008 at 01:42AM

Vegetarians 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago izf said…
NO SERIUSLY AM I A VEGATERIAN
over a year ago Nymphadora07 said…
Ya i guess ur a vegetarian..... Idk it seems unhealthy to live off of just grains.... u'd be dead right now. and if you don't drink milk or have milk products either that would be called vegan.
over a year ago izf said…
ya i kno
but i feel fine