Weeds Did Nancy and Guillermo ever have sex?

nthn posted on Dec 10, 2009 at 03:06AM
A friend and I are debating this. Did Guillermo and Nancy every have sex - specifically, outside against a car or something, lol.

Thanks.

Weeds 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dancingdead7x said…
They did not. You're thinking of a scene in.. season two? Where that rival drug dealer follows her to an alley and they have sex and then he ends up joining her little drug-dealing team.

Guillermo's first appearance was in season three, the "Brick Dance" episode. They kiss once later on, but that's all. In season four Esteban asks Nancy if she's a lesbian and she says, "Around Guillermo I am." So I think it's safe to assume she wasn't all that into him lol.

IMO they should've had sex tho, good god. I wish she'd ended up with him over Esteban honestly xD he's way more fun than Esteban ever was.

Edit: Oh, oh, I just remembered! There was also this one scene where Sullivan Groth (sp?) was going down on Nancy and she asked him to speak spanish to her. And this was in the same episode Guillermo kissed her. So, yea. That's the closest the show gets to hinting she's attracted to him. That, and in season four when she does the drug trafficking, I kind of got the vibe that she was dressing up for him? I mean, she always dressed up unnecessarily for work. IDK.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kaelinoel said…
I’m really confused and convinced this is part of the Mandela affect because I know for a fact when I watched Weeds the first time Guillermo fucked Nancy on the hood of a red car. At least I think it was red. I vividly remember this bc it was hot. Why can’t I find it now and why does no one else seem to remember this...
roising commented…
Yess I remember too... and i just watched the entire series again and cant find it but I remember them having sex 100% but did they remove it,??? over a year ago
roising commented…
And it was definitely outside over a year ago
over a year ago rjarn said…
I am with you I had this same memory of Nancy and Guillermo on the hood of a car having sex outdoors
over a year ago KatMag66 said…
The guy Nancy has sex with in the alley is the dude that
"Pennied" her car and he sent her lingerie through her
Housekeeper. That guy even goes into business with Nancy &
Crew without Conrad. NOT Guillermo. Nancy does the sexy
Brick Dance for Guillermo and he kisses her when she &
Martin meet with Guillermo & crew to get back the trunk
Of Herion U-Turn left in Nancy's garage. I agree, I thought they
Absolutely should have gotten together. The chemistry was
So Hot! I watched the entire series 6 times... BTW the actor
Who plays Guillermo plays a main role in "Scandal". Was tickled
To see him again! Something about him is just smokin HOT