WINX CLUB OCS My New Fan Ficsion ^^

winxlove2 posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 09:32AM
Im Really Bored and I have olny 1 month of Summer Holidays.Then school agen and I Will Study this year(first time in 6 years xD)

So The FF isint normal one.Your Oc/s MUST by intresting and cool.she cant have normal life or enything like that!

Egsemple- Name-Liucinda(liucy) Power-metharmaphosis(or what ever xD) and Lava Bio-her father and mother raped her really hard and really often.

I think thats intresting :D And your Oc/s CAN NOT by old! she must by just made!(she can by 1 month old) and you can join with her olny if shes in 1/2 rlps/ff!

+you can have 2 Ocs!

This is What I need:

Name:
Status(roayl,poor,normal):
Power:
Special Ability:
Level Of Magic:
Bio:
Parents:
Siblings:
Enything Else?:
Picture:

So here is Mine:

Name: Azula Korton
Home-Planet: Anologuzus(wtf? was I drunk making this name? xD)
Status(roayl,poor,normal):Roayl but not true blood
Power:Lighting and Black Magic
Special Ability:turning to lighting/teleportasion.she can use her powers good with out transforming
Level Of Magic:Bilievix
Bio:Azula is a Princess of Anologuzus becouse her step sister is the Queens dother. she isin't true blood princess but she is the olny royal person their ppl like! they dislike or even hate the anothers becouse they are mean and bad! Azula is nice but can by mean too.she's a princess so she had lots of teaching.Azula is a master of feelings.if you lei or enthing she will know from your face!(like Lightman from "lei to my")
Parents: she doesent know the real mother but her dad is Goerge and her step-mom is Alice
Siblings: Step-Sister Lola
Enything Else?:Azula HATES not to get what she wants so when you dont give her what she wants lighting hits! Azula can control lighting by her mind
Picture: made by some one in DA xD so Credits to her/him

P.S.: Olny ppl that got Message to join can join! Anothers DONT EVEN TRY!!!
Im Really Bored and I have olny 1 month of Summer Holidays.Then school agen and I Will Study this yea
last edited on Aug 08, 2011 at 10:50AM

WINX CLUB OCS 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Name:Lindsay(Lin/Liz)
Home-Planet:Earth
Status(roayl,poor,normal):Normal
Power:Animals,moon and Starts
Special Ability: She Can Turn in to eny animal by wil.She doesent sleep on full moon.She Gets Stronger on Full moon
Level Of Magic:Magic Winx
Bio:Liz Wasint a normal kid from her birth.she allways had conecsion with animals.all animals love her.she hates most of them.acsioly she hates her animal power.she wud by okey olny with her moon powers.Her Parents are mean to her becouse Liz is an exsident! Liz Ran away from her home and lived in Opera house.She sings really buethifull.She likes singing songs about moon and love.
Parents:Kim and Roberto
Siblings:None
Enything Else?:Liz Has a star Scepter to help her with her star powers becouse she doesent control them good!
Picture:By Crazna199(or what ever xD) and...Some ne else but staff is for Starly :)
last edited over a year ago
Name:Lindsay(Lin/Liz)
Home-Planet:Earth
Status(roayl,poor,normal):Normal
Power:Animals,moon an
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smile
Thanks for inviting me Ginta ^^ (Here's my updated post)

Name: Nina Sayers
Home Planet: Earth
Power: Music, Dancing
Special Ability: She can change from good to evil when needed, but sometimes, the bad side slips out...
Level of Magic: Enchantix

Bio: She was born to a mother who wanted her daughter to be a perfect ballerina, Nina was always put on the spot. She always had to maintain huge amounts of pressure, from her mother and role. She continued to live with her mother, (Due to that she didn't go to high school and made no money from being a dancer) and was always pushed. Eventually, she got the lead role in the companies newest installment of "Swan Lake". She eventually got the lead, and went through many hardships throughout that year. (Romances gone wrong, insane thoughts, even stabbing herself) A year after performing "Swan Lake", she moved out and began living a quiet life in New York. Today, she still dances but just for fun.

Parents: Erica (Mother)
Siblings: None.
Anything Else?: She is able to transform into two other forms (Other than Enchantix): The White Swan, and the Black Swan. (The White swan is her good sides, and comes out every full moon. The Black swan is her bad side, and comes out when she is angered)
Picture:
Thanks for inviting me Ginta ^^ (Here's my updated post)

Name: Nina Sayers
Home Planet: Eart
smile
I'm going to join with two :) (For once!) She's going to be a newer OC of mine ^^

Name: Tina Tonks
Home Planet: Earth
Power: Metamorphasis, Psychic Powers.
Special Ability: Can change her appearance at her own will, can read people's minds, can read their emotions, make things move without touching them, can levitate.
Level of Magic: Charmix

Bio: Her parents were killed off in a great Magic War, leaving herself and her brother Teddy orphaned. They were sent to an orphanage in London, where they grew up there for most of their lives. There life at the orphanage was always the same, until one day some men came in and broke into the place. They murdered many, and stole hundreds of dollars. Tina survived by hiding her and her brother in a small space only the two of them knew about. Once to orphanage was inspected, they were left on their own once again. Tina would usually go into the library, and one day found a book on Magic. Reading about a war, she read the name "Tonks" and found out about her mother and father. Today, the two are still orphaned, and live out in London, stealing and dealing to make a living.

Parents: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks.
Siblings: Teddy (14)
Anything Else?: Her mother was a witch, and her father was a wizard. But she didn't inherit the 'Wizard' side, her brother did. Somehow, she inherited powers of a fairy.
I'm going to join with two :) (For once!) She's going to be a newer OC of mine ^^

Name: Tina Tonks
A
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Name:Jessie Walker

Home-Planet:She lives in the Ocean...

Status(roayl,poor,normal):Royal

Power:goust powers and sirene,singing that makes ppl slep,fell in love,confused ect.Going true walls,mind reading,invisebility ect

Special Ability:She can turn into a goust or into a siren,as a goust shes somehow untoucheble and as a siren she can charm manles or confuse people,make them fall aslep with her voice

Level Of Magic:Lovix

Bio:one day(when she was 6) her and her whole family dround in the ocean when there was a huge storm.Her parants,sisters and brother never got up but she did and is considart a siren goust.Some people say that she used her powers and draund her whole family and think she is soules..is thatg true?who knowes

Parents:Dead (Jessibella and Christopher Walker)

Siblings:Dead-none

Enything Else?:She is somehow crazzy,sometimes shes really mean and the other time shes super sweet

Picture:
Name:Jessie Walker

Home-Planet:She lives in the Ocean...

Status(roayl,poor,normal):Royal

P
Im gonna add the other OC later :))
Lorinna is to old sorry.pleasd add another or just have one.
Np
Lorinna ain't old xD You said she can be at least one month old :P She's only been in pandawinx's roleplay that started in mid July. So, technically, she's not even a month old socan she stay please? ^^
(If it's still no, I'll just make another OC later :3)
yeah shes still no sorry ^^' She might by new in Fanpop But Shes Old in DA :D
over a year ago CyD12 said…
uummm Ginta, can I invent a new OC? I was actually going to use Samantha or Anastacia but since they both have Metamorphosis powers and Aurie already posted a character with those powers...I dont feel like posting a character with repeated powers...
Since my other OCs are older than 1 month...could I please create another OC?
LOL Sorry about the Metamorphosis thing Nadia ^^'
I guess we're going to have make some new OC's ;P
lol its ok :) and haha I guess so too! =D
Lol yeah afcourse. ^^ tnx for joinimg girls :-*:-*:-*:-*
damn! I have no idea what to do a character about "/ Im out of imagination...
wow..it was really hard too find the second one so i really hope shes ok :P

Name:Galaxie

Planet:Veness

Status(roayl,poor,normal):Well she was royal(the princess of Veness)when she was bornd but sinc Veness is no more,shes kinda poor?

Power:Planet control,galexi,sky(wind,stars,comets..ect)

Special Ability:She has super speed and is REALLY strong

Level Of Magic:Enchantix

Bio:There was an attack on her home planet the whole Veness was destroid.Her father sended her too earth where she lived with some woman named Melanie(she took her in and card for her as if she was her own daughter)till the age of 16 when she found out she was a fairy.Thats when she went too Magix

Parents:Dead(Cloud-father,he tried too protect Veness at any cause)

Siblings:none

Enything Else?:Shes brave and strong and CARES for her friends unlike Jessie witch is a crazzy bi*ch xDDD

Picture:
wow..it was really hard too find the second one so i really hope shes ok :P

Name:Galaxie

Pl
tnx for joining girls :* I will start the FF when..Like 2 more ppl join? :D
Name: Wendy Everly
Home-Planet: Earth
Status(roayl,poor,normal): Normal
Power: Persuasion and Telequinesis
Special Ability: with persuasion she can make the people do what she wants whenever they look at her in the eyes. With Telequinesis she can move objects with her mind.
Level Of Magic: Enchantix

Bio: Her mother never loved her and her father died when she was 3 years old. Her mother used to call her a "monster" cause she had powers and once, when she was 11, her mother tried to kill her.
Her brother and Aunt stopped her mother from killing her and her mother was sent to judge and into a hospital cause she was thought a physco!
Wendy then started to live with her aunt and brother but was always moving from towns and schools cause she has a little anger trouble so she was expelled.
When she was 16 she started to use more her powers and discovered she was a fairy. She earned her transformations and now she can control better her powers. Still, she keeps having troubles controling her anger.

Parents: Ruben (father, dead) Jennifer (mother)
Siblings: Matthew "Matt" (21)
Enything Else?: She is really brave and does not fears to say what she thinks. Its hard for her to make friends. She has more enemies than friends cause she cant control her anger...however, when you gain her trust, she is really nice.
Picture:
Name: Wendy Everly
Home-Planet: Earth
Status(roayl,poor,normal): Normal
Power: Persuasion and
love her!!! :D tnx for join :**
You all Got a Message Please Answer ASAP!
over a year ago Tasfee said…
smile
Here is my good character:

Name:Nikki Hearts/Nez
Home-Planet:Earth(princess of Drovensland)
Status(royal,poor,normal):Normal from 1-16,Royal from 16-so on.
Power:Feelings and emotions.
Special Ability:She can read minds,plus can understand anyone or anything's feelings.She can also change them.
Level Of Magic:Normal winx.
Bio:
Parents:Jake and Kiara.
Siblings:Elder sister Kaze.(25)
Anything Else?:She is a normal earth girl.She is funky,cool,cute,intelligent,smart and an ultimate heart throb.She lived in a orphanage until her parents came from the planet Drovensland to take her.She was sent to Alfea to learn about her
powers.
Picture:Normal form:link
Fairy form:link
Hope u like her.
Shes Great ^^
big smile
Bad girl

Name:Veronica Anne Melissa/Ronnie.
Home-Planet:Cloudverz.
Status(roayl,poor,normal):Royal.
Power:Darkness.
Special Ability:She can produce extremely powerful vortexes even at a minor stage.
Level Of Magic:Gloomix.
Bio:Princess,this girl is extremely nonchalant and cool.She speaks little.And she is extremely powerful.She only gets angry when it is too much to take.
Parents:Drake and Miratrix.
Siblings:Twin sister Karnalite.(20)
Anything Else?:She can be friendly at times but she really is a hard nut to crack.
Picture:
Normal:(given)
Gloomix:(will post soon)
Hope u like her.
Bad girl

Name:Veronica Anne Melissa/Ronnie.
Home-Planet:Cloudverz.
Status(roayl,poor,normal)
smile
thx honey,happy u like her