WINX CLUB OCS OCs Roleplay: Tecnas class

CyD12 posted on Oct 12, 2010 at 02:57AM
Magic technology...Here you will learn all you need to know about technology. it will also help you to learn how to drive ships or how to create machines that will help you.
Magic technology...Here you will learn all you need to know about technology. it will also help you t

WINX CLUB OCS 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CyD12 said…
wink
Tecna: (gets there) ok class sit down, we are going to start...first of all I need to know your names and powers please. I will start. Im Tecna and I have technology powers
over a year ago Lorinna said…
Vesta *cheers Tecna*: Miss Tecna! I want to say something for you.
Tecna: Good. But before you'll say this, you must stand up.
Vesta *stands up*: Miss Tecna, I have some problems with my tranformation. All my fairy friends already own their Enchantix, but...I have only Charmix. Can magic tecnology help me?
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Cindy:*run's in the class*sorry I am late miss tecna.
over a year ago WINXSUPERFAN said…
smile
DAKOTA:(enters at the same time as CYNDY) hi i am dakota and i have the power of dreams i want o got the believix power but i dont know how?
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Aurelia: * Walks in * Hi! I am Aurelia! Fairy of Dark Magic and Space! * Sits down next to Cindy *
Tecna: well Im sorry Vesta, but magic technology wont help you earn your Enchantix...you most save someone from your planet to get it...(turns to Dakota) and to get your Believix you most make someone believe in magic, someone that doesnt believes yet
Vesta: Thank you, Miss Tecna. *murmured* On my planet everyone is in safety...
Cindy:(telepatick message to vesta:I hurt what you just seed.don't wory meybe there is someone from your palnet but not in it.like mine:P)
Tecna: but dont worry Vesta! Im sure you will get your Enchantix (smiles)
Vesta *hear Cindy's message*: Thank you dear!
Thank you Miss Tecna. I think, it's good time to learn MagiShop!
Cindy:thats what friends are for:)
DAKOTA:thx teacher TECNA
Cindy:so when we gonna fly whit shipS?
Tecna: I can see you are excited! but first you need to know everything about the ships...how to turn it on, how to make it fly, etc... well girls tell me all you know about ships!
CIndy:ok.if you whant to turn it on you must have keys.then push 2
sunny
Aurelia: Well, I know that most levitate due to the un-efficiency of gas powered ones being expensive to fuel and harmful to the enviorment. Most can go faster than 500 kilometers an hour and most are very large. I'm pretty sure most are equiped with weapons such as guns and such but that's one thing I'm not sure of. And of course, they all have the latest Magix's technology. * Smiles * I know, I'm a dork! But- I'm proud of what I know! * Laughs *
DAKOTA:ships are things that can transport people through the ocean or some are used to wars, sorry i am a dummy about ships (she laugh)
Tecna: (smiles at Aurelia) I am glad you like ships! I like them too (turns to all the class) actually all you said is true. The ships have the latest Magix`s technology, said Aurelia. And most of them are used for wars as Dakota said. Aurelia also said that theu are equiped with weapons such as guns, thats true. The ships used to wars are equiped with a lot of weapons to attack the enemies.

This week we are going to be learning how to manage ships, how to drive them and all that. We will be going to a simulator tomorrow, there you will learn the names of the controls and for what they work. Make sure to take with you a notebook to take notes about all you will learn tomorrow (sees watch) well we finish for today, it was nice to meet you all. See you tomorrow at the simulator...

(it will be in this class)
Cindy:yay
over a year ago Lizzy-ILoveJB said…
Lizzy: I'm Lizzy. I have the power of ice. How do you get your Believix?
Tecna: You must make someone who doesn't believe in magic... believe!
Lizzy: Oh, well then-I'm soon going to Earth! I can't wait!!!!
Tecna: Good luck when you try!
last edited over a year ago
(dear Lizzy-lLoveJB: to play in the roleplay first you need to sign in...here is the link: link

plz sign in...I need to know more about your character! =D)
(The next day in the simulator...

Tecna: ok girls welcome to the simulator of ships! here you will learn all you need to know about ships. How to control them, the names of every boton and so on...
Cindy:let's get it started!
DAKOTA:yay
Lizzy: I'm Lizzy. I have the power of ice. How do you get your Believix?
Tecna: You must make someone who doesn't believe in magic... believe!
Lizzy: Oh, well then-I'm soon going to Earth! I can't wait!!!!
Tecna: Good luck when you try!

PS already done!!
Tecna: well welcome to the class Lizzy! we were talking about ships and we are going to a simulator to learn all you need to know about ships!
Lizzy: I LOOOOOOOOOOVE ships! Especially a CRUISE ship!!
Crystel: I'm Crystel and I'm a fairy of air... I like your classroom Miss Tecna. Decor's fabulous!
last edited over a year ago
Crystel: I wanna know, from Lizzy, who can't be here right now, what transformation's after Believix? Sophix? Lovix?
Crystel: Miss Tecna?
A FEW DAYS LATER...

Tecna: the exams are coming! and since we have been seeing ships, for your exam you will have to built a little model of a ship! You dont have to built the huge ship! no, just a little model!
Ginta:okey! that will be okey HARD!
Cindy:well we will need to work!
wink
EXAMS DAY...

Tecna: well girls! are you ready for your test? (smiles) show me your models and tell me what do they do!
Cindy:okey!this is ship ADC-1!he can travel wery fast!look!*thots it and it comes beck in 4 secs whit meny stuffs from earth*tada!!
Tecna: wow! impresive Cindy! (smiles) good job!
Cindy:tnx miss tecna!

ginta:okey!*a litlle pink ship apears*okey this litlle guy can transform in to eny tecnology!but mostly ships!flying ones!*claps and the pink guy transforms in to a motercicle*
wink
Tecna: good job Ginta! thats very creative!
gitna:tnx!
big smile
Aurelia: I'll go next...*Takes a little silver and blue ship out of his pocket* OK, what this does, and with the simple press of a button, and a book, and watch...*She takes a copy of "Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince" out of her book bag. Places it on a desk, and presses a button. There was a flash of light and a person comes out* See! It takes a character out of the book! You can chose who to come out! You can even out someone in there! As you can see, I brought out Severus Snape, out of the Harry Potter series.
Severus: Excuse me? How do you know who I am?
Aurelia: *Facepalm* Eugh, never mind...
Severus: *Raises an eyebrow*
Aurelia: *Sighs* OK, you're going back, *Walks over, tugs at him arm, and brings him in front of the device. In a flash, he is gone* *Smiles* Done! What do you think?
Tecna: Wow Aurelia! really creative! good job!
Aurelia: *Smiles* Thanks Tecna!