WINX CLUB OCS OCs Roleplay: Stella class

CyD12 posted on Oct 12, 2010 at 03:00AM
Fashion and royal classes. Stella will teach you about fashion and style. She also will help you to act as a real princess. You will learn all you need to know about cloth and the life in a castle.
Fashion and royal classes. Stella will teach you about fashion and style. She also will help you to a

WINX CLUB OCS 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Stella: hey girls! well first of all I need to know your names and your favorite convination of colors!
over a year ago Lorinna said…
Vesta: Hello Miss Stella!
Stella *looks on Vesta*: Duh. Honey, who said to you to wear this?
Vesta: It's my everyday clothing. What's wrong?
Stella *takes her hand*: If you want to be a real fairy, you must be fashionable! It will be difficult work...but, possibly, I can create a better look for you.
Vesta *laughs*: Miss Stella, now is your lesson!
Stella: Oh yeah. So, tell to me your name, your power and your favourite convination of colours.
Vesta: I'm Vesta, fairy of reflections. I like light green, with some pink...
Stella: OMG! Green with pink is most unfashionable trand in this season! It must be something green...and white! *dances*
Vesta *facepalm*: OMG...
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Cindy:hello miss stella.I am Cindy my fav color is blue,red and white
over a year ago gintareka said…
Ginta:coming trho!stella my name is gintare and I love pink and purple
Stella: blue, red and white...good colors but could have another convination (looks at Ginta) oh a girl with actitud...and good convination of colors.
well lets start with today class...for you what is fashion? give me the meaning of fashion for you!
Vesta: For me, fashion is unnecessary thing in life...*sees dissatisfied face of Stella* Oh, I mean, in my life!
Stella: That's reason for your unfashionably. I see, you is very shy girl?
Vesta: Yes...
Stella: And you never did make up?
Vesta: Yes...
Stella: Honey, I have a bad news for you. You is the most shy girl, that I've seen ever! You must make yourself more brave. Start from your appearance!
Vesta: What? Make up? 0_0
Stella: Yeah! I'll make it after lesson. Now, continue the lesson!
Cindy:*pull un her heand*
stella:miss cindy
Cindy:for my fasion is wery good and inportant stuff.I wud change some colors of mine but I think they all mach my power personality and my life
*bell rings*
Stella: Oh! Lesson is end...but, I hope to see you later!
*Vesta tries to go away. Stella stands in front of her*
Stella: Hey Vesta! What is you doing? Is you forgot, what I must do?
Vesta: Okay...
CIndy:vesta aren't you coming?
Vesta *after transformation*: OMG Miss Stella! What is you doing? My hairs! It's 0_0.
Cindy, I'm now!
CIndy:WOW!you look changed!
Vesta: Yes...but my hairs! They're short! Wait Cindy...you like my new look?
over a year ago Lizzy-ILoveJB said…
hmmm
Lizzy: Sorry I'm late Miss Stella............
I'm Lizzy... my fave conbination of colors? Black, hot pink and deepish purple...... or.... light blue, violet and soft pink...... not sure..................
Stella: welcome Lizzy! you have a very interesting conbination of colors...well now tell me, for you what does fashion means to you?
big smile
Lizzy: Pretty important! I have a fashion rolemodel too!!
Stella: Really? Who?
Lizzy: Who else??? YOU!!!!!
Stella: awwn! how cute! thanks you! I am my rolemodel too (smiles)
Lizzy: *laughs* You ARE the fashion queen!!
Stella: I know it already but thank you! (smiles)
CIndy:hey lizzy!come here!I have to tell you something!
Lizzy: Yea! Coming!!
Lizzy: Miss Stella... do I need a make-over?? Or I look ok? I'm going to the movies and, I don't wanna look like a fool!
last edited over a year ago
Stella: (looks at her) hhhmmm...well everyone in this world nees a make-over! (smiles) come with me! I will fix you that hair, cloth and makeup!
Lizzy: Makeup?!?! O_O Wasn't expecting makeup! *tries to run away*
Stella: Where do you're going?
Lizzy: Awwww...... ok...............
A FEW DAYS LATER....

Stella: girls! please pay attention to me! well your exams are coming and as much as I hate it I have to give you a project to give you your grades...So here is what you have to do.
You will have to design cloth for Bloom and for me! one outfit for me and another for Bloom! and you will present your final project in a fashion show!!!
So start working! right now you will have time to draw the outfits so star working!
Cindy:a fasion contests?!cool!meybe we cud do it at earth?!pleaz!!*puppy eyes*
ginta:sure!I will love to make clothies!
big smile
EXAMS DAY...

Stella: girls! the fashion show is today! is everyone ready? I cant wait to see all the cloth you made!
Cindy:so how do we show our clothies?
wink
Stella: easy! your test was make cloth for me and bloom! so I will make many copies of me and Bloom! (claps her hands and suddenly many copies of her and Bloom appears) choose one Bloom and one me and tell her to put on your cloth! then you will present the clothes in the runway! (claps her hands again and suddenly the class changes to a runway) in the runway Bloom and I will model with your cloth! and you must tell me what was your inspiration for the cloth you made!
Cindy:ok!*wallks over to one stella*ok dress up these clothies!*clothies apears*
Cindy:ok!*wallks over to one stella*ok dress up these clothies!*clothies apears*