WINX CLUB OCS OCs Roleplay: Flora class

CyD12 posted on Oct 12, 2010 at 03:01AM
magic potions. Flora will teach you about potions. She will teach you every class of potions. You will have to memorize them and put everything you learn in practice.
magic potions. Flora will teach you about potions. She will teach you every class of potions. You wil
last edited on Oct 12, 2010 at 03:02AM

WINX CLUB OCS 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Flora: good morning class (smiles) Im flora and I would like to know what is your favorite type of flower
over a year ago TDWC_lover said…
Juliet: (gets there and thinks: ough! I forgot Flora was all sweet and goody goody!) im Juliet, and I dont have favorite flower (sits down in one of the back desks)
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Meggie: (walks there) hi Im Meggie and my favorite flower is the sunflower! (smiles and sits down)
over a year ago Lizzy-ILoveJB said…
Lizzy:I'm Lizzy! My fave flowers are: Sunflower *smiles at Meggie*, roses and daisies!!
(dear Lizzy-lLoveJB: to play in the roleplay first you need to sign in...here is the link: link

plz sign in...I need to know more about your character! =D)
done
(ok thanks!)

Flora: nice to meet you Lizzy! those flowers are really beautiful! nice choice!
Lizzy: Thank you! I thought so!
over a year ago WINXSUPERFAN said…
KATE:KATE and my fav flower is rose
smile
Lizzy: I also love roses Kate!
Crystel:I'm Crystel and I like daisies, sunflowers, silver cups and gazanias!
Flora: those are beautiful flowers Crystel! oh and welcome to my class!
A FEW DAYS LATER...

Flora: well girls, the exams will be soon! This test will be based in some projects you are going to do. So you have 2 options for your project...

1. make a potion, it has to be original!
2. creat a new kind of plant! it doesnt matter what kind of plant it is as long as you creat it!

Flora: so you can choose any of those 2 options to do your project. your calification will be based on your creativity! so be really original!
EXAMS DAY...

Flora: well girls! the exams day is here! Dont feel nervous or something! everything is easy...so who is ready to show me her new plant or new potion?