Now that Faragonda is dead...this is officialy Terras office! "D hehe

if you have any trouble come here! Terra will help you for sure! =D
last edited on Sep 09, 2011 at 03:00AM

WINX CLUB OCS 845 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 845

over a year ago CyD12 said…
Faragonda: (looking thru the window) this is not good...
Bloom: Ms. Faragonda! we are here
Flora: is there something wrong?
Fragonda: actually there is something worng
Musa: what is it?
Faragonda: the evil is here...
Stella: if they are the wizards we can beat them again!
Faragonda: no...its a new enemy, someone I had never heard of...
Layla: whats his or her name?
Faragonda: Im not sure...some of them dont have powers, they use weapons but some of them do have powers...
Tecna: an enemy with no powers?
Musa: well...that cant be so dangerous, right?
Faragonda: dont be so sure...they are looking for someone in this shcool. We cant let them find her!
Roxy: but we also need to make them go!
Layla: yeah! let it to us! we will beat them!
Faragonda: no...its better to choose new fairies and train them...I need in my office Cindy,Aurelia,Dakota,Gintare,Arianna,Julie­t,V­est­a,T­err­a and Meggie...they will be the new group who will fight against this enemies
last edited over a year ago
Terra: (gets in there) you called me Ms. Faragonda?
Faragonda: yeah...lets wait for the rest to come
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
*flora comes to cindy*hi.cindy miss faragonda is calling you to your office.
Cindy:did I do something wrong?
Flora:just go sweety.:)
Ginta:*sees that cindys going somewhere*hey cindy wait for my!!
Cindy:you are coming to faragondas office too??
Ginta:yeah tecna sed my there!
CIndy:I hope we didin't get in eny truble!
Faragonda: you are not in any trouble...I need to tell you something really important
Cindy:oh okey.
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Meggie: (gets inside) Im here...is there something wrong?
CIndy:*ckroses her legs*ah um em miss fraragonda I wryly need to go to toilet can I?
Faragonda: (smiles) sure go...but come back!
over a year ago TDWC_lover said…
Juliet: (walks in) so...whats the matter? why you called me?
Cindy:okey!tnx!*runs wery fast to beffroom.comes beck*ah thats better
Terra: so whats the problem? why you called us here?
CIndy:yeah tell us.and why did the winx call us?!
Juliet: I dont want to sound rude...but I have things better to do (about to leave)
Musa: dont leave! Faragonda has something to say...
Juliet: fine...what is it?
Faragonda: (sighs) I am afraid new enemies are coming...and I choosed you to defeat them...The winx are here because they are going to train you so you are ready to fight
Cindy:I am bored!
Juliet: train us? to fight against them? interesting...and how are this enemies you are talking about?
CIndy:I am okey whit fighting!!and traning!but we will get extra holidays!
Faragonda: I am not sure...they have a village in the middle of the forest...some of them dont have powers but the rest do have powers
Terra: what kind of powers?
Faragonda: some can control fire and there are some witches who made an alliance with them...and others are good with weapons...there is one who is really good with knifes. it may not sound dangerous but it is. It looks that they are looking for a girl from this school...we wont let them find her!
Meggie: (thinking: good with weapons, good with knifes, control fire...all that sounds familiar to me)
Faragona: it looks that they are looking for a girl fron this school...we wont let them find her!
Meggie: a girl you said? do you know who is this girl?
Cindy:okey.gives us extra holidays and we will agree.well I mean I will agree!
ginta:my too!
Faragonda: I am not sure...A guy with a knife appeared last night in front of the school...when he noticed I saw him he ran away...
Meggie: a guy with a knife...last night you said? (thinks: basta! but...it cant be him)
Faragonda: yeah...do you know something Meggie?
Meggie: uummm no...its just weird that he appeared last night...(thinks: when I had that horrible nightmare)
wink
Faragonda: (smiles) dont worry Cindy...you will get extra holidays!
Juliet: extra holidays? ok I accept! (walks over to Meggie and whispers: isnt it weird that a guys appeard with a knife last night just at the same time when you had that nightmare? do you know something about that guy?)
Meggie: (whispers back: yeah weird...and I dont know anything about that guy)
CIndy:I think some of us now that guy whit knife.sorry meggie but it's inportant!last night maggie had a nightmare guy whit knife attacked her.I hurt her skeeming and I feelt dark magic around theyr dorm.I telepotet there and meg wus bleeding!so I healed her up and then I sold future!meg meg wus on deaf line.the same guy attacked her and hited her!I I don't now what to do now!
Faragonda: Thanks Cindy (turns to Meggie) so you are the girl they are looking for...I need you to tell us everything you know about them...
Terra: but...why would they look for Meggie? I dont get that
Faragonda: Meggie...you have to tell us all you know...
Cindy:I wud tell you something more but I don't now enyth-whait his names is basta!now I told you everything I now
Terra: basta? what a weird name...
Faragonda: thanks for the information Cindy! (smiles) Meggie? do you know something else?
Terra: its ok...you can tell us =D we wont say anything (smiles)
Meggie: well...its a long story. they are here because of the powers I have...
Juliet: your powers? the fantasy powers?
Faragonda: let her speak...go on Meggie!
CIndy:NP miss faragonda
Meggie: ok...here it goes. (sighs) me and my father have a special hability to read things out of books...so I have 2 powers. fantasy and that hability...When I was 3 years old my father was reading aloud from a book named inkheart and 3 guys got out of the book. Basta, Capricorn and Dustfinger. Capricorn and Basta were weak so they ran away and Dustfinger disappeared minutes later. We soon found out that my mother disappeared, she got inside the book. When I turned 13 years old I found Dustfinger standing outside my house...He told everything that had happened. Capricorn built a village in the middle of a forest. My father and I were there. My father read out of the book a boy named Farid. My father ran away but Capricorn had other guys who reads things out of books, Dairus and Orpheus. Capricorn is getting a whole army and they found out I had that hability too so thats why they are looking for me...Farid stayed with Dustfinger and they ran away with the copy of the book that we had....I never heard about them again...
last edited over a year ago
Juliet: Basta, Capricorn and Dustfinger? they are character from Inkheart!!! OMG! I cant believe you know them...I cant believe you know Dustfinger...
Faragonda: you are a silvertonge...thats the name of the persons who has that hability.
Terra: silvertongue? thats amazing!
Meggie: silvertongue...thats how Dustfinger used to call my father...(turns to Juliet) yeah I know Dustfinger...he is not that friendly, he used to run away all the time and then come back
CIndy:I thot I am in danger become my step-dad is devil and my step-mom is cepper of true and good!but you meg are awesome!*10 mins of silens*I got an idea!what if meg wud read eny another part and it wud teleport them at that book beck and then I cud ask my dad or mom to make copy of the first one!
over a year ago Lorinna said…
Vesta *runs in office*: Mrs. Faragonda! I'm sorry, that I come in without your permission! But, I'm really afraid!
Faragonda: Don't worry, Vesta. Why you is afraid?
Vesta: Oh, it's really, really bad! All my friends already have their Enchantix, but I can't! Miss Tecna told me, that I should keep someone from my planet...but all and everyone are safe on Earth! I don't know, what I must do. Please, help me!
Faragonda: Don't worry, my dear. You say, people on Earth?
Vesta: Yes! I was born on Earth!
Faragonda: My dear, you was born on Cappa. Reflecition planet. There are so many problems. Please, fly on Cappa. Don't take some friends. You must be alone.
Vesta: Thank you...I don't know, can I...but, I'll try. Thank you again!
Terra: good idea Cindy! do you think you can do it Meg?
Meggie: read them back? I am not sure...I have never read things back to a book...I am not sure if I can do it! I cant control those powers yet...Im sorry
CIndy:tnx.but miss faragonda we can't let vesta all alone!what if she will get in truble!?
Meggie: I agree!! We could go with her! =D
Terra: can you let us go? can you? can you? pleeeeeaaaseeeee!
Faragonda: (sighs) ok..
Terra: yay!! we are going to Cappa!
Faragonda: but ask Vesta first! if she wants to go alone let her go alone...
Cindy:YAY!!!
over a year ago Lorinna said…
Vesta *look into office's door*: You say something about help? OMG! Of course, I'll be glad, if you'll be with me! *smiles*.
big smile
Terra: yay!!! we are going to Cappa! (claps happily) I cant wait to see your home-planet Vesta!
cindy:my too!but I think my dad wudin't let my...
Meggie: Cappa? I never heard about it...I guess it will be cool! (smiles) and Cindy! try to ask your father! it wouldnt be the same without you!
CIndy:you don't now him.if will try to stop something bad he will say"do you now how much work did I put to do that bad persone?!"I mean he is devil!I HATE IT!!!