WINX CLUB OCS OCs Roleplay: Cappa, planet of reflection

CyD12 posted on Oct 18, 2010 at 04:33PM
Welcome to Cappa! the reflection planet, also known as Vesta´s home-planet!

Mission: help Vesta get her Enchantix!

Enjoy!

WINX CLUB OCS 66 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

over a year ago gintareka said…
Cindy:so vesta you think it will be hard to save somebody?
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
(Gintareka mixed names sorry.it should be ginta:P)

CIndy:yah tell us vesta
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Aurelia: Wow! This place is awesome! And Enchantix will be hard! It's not everyday that someone you really care about gets in grave danger. Wonder how we'll help Vesta? * Shrugs * It doesn't matter, we won't stop until it gets done! * Smiles *
over a year ago 30degrees said…
wink
Meggie: (looking around amazed) (thinks: wow! this place is so beautiful) I agree with Aurelia! we wont stop until Vesta gets her Enchantix! =D
over a year ago WINXSUPERFAN said…
smile
DAKOTA:(surprised) yeah i am agree 2 wiht AURELIA, VESTA would sure hhave her enchantix.(she sees like something moves but she dont know what is it.)(says to herself what it would b?)
over a year ago Lorinna said…
Vesta: Shhh! Do you hear this sound? It's royal guards' pipes. If somebody will respond on this sound, in the same moment will be captured. I don't want to lose someone from you, girls!
Let's go! I feel, somewhere is problems!
Cindy:ok we fly or we just jump out of plane?
DAKOTA:i think we just jump xd
Vesta: Let's fly. Look under your feet, because I wasn't on Cappa for many time, and I don't now, which problems are there.
Come on! We must find the Crystal river.
smile
DAKOTA:ok(she transform in enchantix)
DAKOTA:ok(she transform in enchantix)
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Terra: yay! finally some action! (transforms in her Enchantix)
Meggie: ok! (transforms) lets find that river!
CIndy:bilievix!*transforms*let's go!
Vesta *looks on her friends* You're so lucky! *transforms* Charmix!
Okay, we must find a Crystal river, after, we'll find there my mother. I'm sooo glad, that I'll see her!
Cindy:cool*flys*
Vesta *flies*: Look, girls! It's the Transparent forest. In it live the reflection gnomes!
This is a Main Mirror Lake, a part of Crystal waters. We'll see Crystlal river soon! Can't wait!
Cindy:cool
Terra: (flying looking every place) wow Vesta! your planet is amazing!!!
Meggie: I agree! it is so beautiful!
Cindy:totaly!
Vesta: Thank you girls! *sees transparent powerball* Look out! It's strange power! Reflection power! *reflects bad power with her Charmix- mirror*.
CIndy:more coming!hell sheild!*protects everybody*laud voice!WE DON'T WHANT ENYTHING BAD PLEAZ DON'T ATTACK US!WE CAME WHIT PEACE!*sees whit wery laud voice*look the attacks stoped!*wery big attack hited cindy*ah!!
Fairy with red hairs: Get away! You're wasn't called on Cappa! Just get away, while I'm not kill you all!
Vesta: Mother?
Bianca: Vesta! *hugs her daughter* My dear honey!
Vesta: Mommy! These girls are my friends. I've told to them, that it's dangerous on Cappa, but they wanted to fly with me.
Bianca: Oh, I'm sorry, girls. These fairies of eternity...
Vesta: Who're they?
Bianca: They're fairies of reflections, as you, Vesta, and as me, but they prefer to be evil. I must keep Cappa's heart from them, and I must beat everyone who is near it.
CIndy:hello miss bianca.and we cud help you
Terra: Hello Vesta`s mother! Im Terra princess of Tierraklion! (smiles)
Cindy:oh and I am cindy fairy of hell and heaven
Meggie: hi! Im Meggie fairy of fantasy and...(was about to say silvertongue but prefers to dont say it)...its nice to meet you
over a year ago TDWC_lover said…
Juliet: Im Juliet, fairy of potions...
Cindy:so how cud we help you?
DAKOTA:hi am DAKOTA fairy of dreams.yeah how can we help u?
Bianca: Hello, girls! Sorry for my attack...and yes, I'll tell you. These fairies of eternity are near us, they may appear anywhere and anytime! So, you need all your powers. Especially you, Vesta, because leader of these fairies Maura is your dark twin...
Vesta: Oh!
Terra: you have a dark twin? thats sooo cool! (giggles) so we will fight against them?
Bianca: Yes...Vesta has a dark twin. Vesta and Maura are twins. But, when Maura was 4, she was captured by dark witches, and after she'll be as they. And Vesta was a good girl, so, I gave all my powers to her.
Vesta: But Mom! She is my sister!
Bianca: I know, Vesta. You, and your friends, can find her in Transparent forest. Look out for her friends! They're have a special powers, which can break your wings. Good luck!
Vesta: I can't...but I should do it! Come on, girls!
Cindy:We will help you vesta!
Terra: Agree with Cindy! (smiles) dont worry! we will beat them and everyone will live happy ever-after! (winks) lets go girls!
last edited over a year ago
Vesta: Hm...dark twin. I just don't want to make something bad with my sister! Maybe, I can cure her...
Okay, girls, let's fly. But don't fly so fast! My Charmix wings aren't so fast, as yours!
Terra: ok! dont worry! we will fly with you!
Cindy:or you cud hang on us!!
Vesta: LOL thank you.
OMG look! It's Transparent forest. Be careful!
Cindy:girls let's use movinf sheild!vesta you come whit my ok?*grabs vests*speedix!*changes wings*now moving hell sheild!here we go!*see the attack whach out!
Vesta *screams*: Aaah! Wow, it's soo speed! I want this power too, but I can't...before I must own my Enchantix.
Cindy:don't worry vesta*looks up to her and her sheild disapear.one of attacks hit's her*ah!
Vesta *falls*: Ah! Cindy!
Those stupid fairies!
Maura *appears*: I'll beat you, stupid fairies!
Vesta: Hey! I said it!
Maura: NO I!
Vesta: LOLZ. We're twins, Maura!
Maura: OMG WTF?
*Lorinna: All fairies on Cappa use computer slang, lol*
Vesta: Yes! But, when you was a little, you was captured by evil fairies and became a bad.
Maura: What? I...was...captured? I always think, that three fairies of portals are my relatives...I was so sad, when they're disappear...But wait! What, if you is liar? What, if you want to take Heart of Cappa? *creates a "Reflection power" and throws in Vesta*
Vesta *catches the powers*: You have the same powers as me, sister!
Maura: I don't know...You look like me...your powers, your words...Maybe, my way was really wrong?
Vesta: Yes, Maura. Just remember!
Maura *thinks*: Aah! Vesta! *hugs her sister*
Vesta: You really remember me, Maura?
Maura: Yes! Oh, I hear the talking of fairies of the portals. They said something...OMG! They want to use me as a key to the Heart of Cappa! Vesta, dear Vesta! You saved me from the death!
Vesta: I'm so glad, my dear! *hugs her**accidentaly something happens* OMG what's going on?
All fairies: Oh, Vesta, your Enchantix!
Vesta: OMG! *transforms into Enchantix*
Vesta *falls*: Ah! Cindy!
Those stupid fairies!
Maura *appears*: I'll beat you, stupid fairies!
Vesta
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
heart
Aurelia: * Gasps * Oh my gosh! Vesta recieved her Enchantix! *Squels, and runs over and hugs Vesta*
Cindy:ah!it's great but if you don't see I AM FALING!!!*sees that her wings disapear*my wings vesta help!
Vesta: Cindy! Wait! Fairy dust!
Vesta: Cindy! Wait! Fairy dust!
Cindy:*her wings agen apear*ah!*flys*oh tnx vesta your the best!and I had a feeling you will get your enchantix whit help from your sister:P
Vesta: Thank you Cindy! Let's fly!
Maura: Girls...can I fly with you? I don't want to be here. I just want to be with my twin sister.
Vesta: Of course, Maura!
CIndy:but first.dark sid remove!*cheks*ok she is not evil eny more!so hi maura I am cindy fairy of hell and heaven
Maura: Hello Cindy! I'm Maura...fairy of reflection, as Vesta.
Vesta: We'll be together forever, as real twins, Maura.