WINX CLUB OCS OCs Roleplay: Capricorn Village

CyD12 posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 09:18PM
Big, Creppy, Dark village.
Here is were our new enemy lives. It is a huge village full with houses. There is a church in the middle of the village, Capricorns church.

As you all know Capricorn in forming alliances, so you better be careful! you dont know what kind of people you will find here.

Mission: Discover what are Capricorns plans, stop his plans and fight against him.

Remember: Be carefull!!! dont get on your own or one of Capricorns men such as Flatnose,Firefox,Piper or even Basta could catch you! You must think you will win fast because they dont have powers...well you are wrong! they have people with powers and if someone catch you they will take you to one of the cells. Magic cells, you wont be able to get out of that cells unless someone unlock it from outside. So stay together!!!

(I know I know! I took some ideas of Inkheart but 30degrees gave me the idea when I saw her character! but I changed it a little to make it more interesting! hehe!)

Be careful and good luck!
Big, Creppy, Dark village.
Here is were our new enemy lives. It is a huge village full with houses.

WINX CLUB OCS 1949 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1949

over a year ago CyD12 said…
Terra: (in the entry of the village and looks around) this place is really creepy!! and how are we going to get in?
over a year ago TDWC_lover said…
Juliet: (looks around amazed) OMG! This village is just as it is described in the book! If I am not wrong, we can get in with no problem. Capricorns men are where the houses start to appear...so until we get there we wont have any trouble...
Well...thats how it says in the book
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Meggie: yes...Juliet is right. We wont find any of Capricorns men until the houses start to appear...(looks around and thinks: it is just like before. the same creepy look of the village! and the same fear I had when I first came...)
Terra: so...you are saying we can just open the door and get inside?
Meggie: thats right...well it was like that in the book, like Juliet said. and it was like that when I last came...so I think it will be like that now
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Cindy:we better change our clothies!we can't look like fairys!*claps her fingers and her look changes*do I look unof witchy?
Cindy:we better change our clothies!we can't look like fairys!*claps her fingers and her look changes
Terra: good idea Cindy! (changes her cloth) so? how do I look?
Terra: good idea Cindy! (changes her cloth) so? how do I look?
Meggie: you both look amazing! (makes her cloth change) well at least this will make me look different and they wont reconize me at first...
last edited over a year ago
Meggie: you both look amazing! (makes her cloth change) well at least this will make me look differen
Juliet: well I am already goth so I dont have to change my cloth...well we better keep going
Terra: Juliet is right, we better keep going! (looks at the entry) so...who goes first? Meggie? you know this place better than anyone here
Cindy:tnx. you all look great!and meybe I go first now later we will change I mean I am the best in laing:Pwhat if they ask us who we are or ect.?
Meggie: ok...but we better go behind the trees! they wont see us there so they wont ask us who we are...
Cindy:but if somebody asks us who we are I will talk!
Juliet: fine you talk! now lets keep moving...If I am not wrong the bells of Capricorn church will begin to ring in a few hours, so that means he is still asleep...we have time! now lets move!
Cindy:all right!and let's don't transform becose then they will now that we are not witch but a fairys
Meggie: yeah, we have like 2 hours until the bells ring...so we have time to get deep in the village and if we are lucky find a abandoned house to stay while we plan how to get inside the church
Cindy:sh!the guards!
Terra: (hides behind a tree) (the girls do the same)

guard 1: I am sure I heard some voices here
guard 2: well there is no one here Flatnose!
Flatnose: maybe they are hidding somewhere...
Basta: (walks there) whats going on Pipper?
Pipper: flatnose thinks he heard some voices here...
Basta: there is no one in here...now lets go! Capricorn will be awake soon and he wants us to make the fire-eater tell us where is the girl silvertongue and her friends
Flatnose: the girl silvertongue has friends? with the same hability?
Basta: not with the same hability but they do have other habilities...now lets go! (they leave)

Terra: (whispers to the girls: that was close!! but they know about us!!)
Cindy:*she disapear/becomes inviseble*are they out terra?can I be visible now?
Meggie: (lets out a breath of relief) yeah they know about you...we better be careful! (thinks: fire-eater he said? OMG! they have Dustfinger...or Farid!)
Terra: yes they are out! (thinks for a moment) they said Capricorn wants a fire-eater tell him where is Meggie and her friend, us, right? (they nod) but who is this fire-eater? I dont know any fire-eater...does anyone of you know him?
Cindy:*becomes visible*
basta:*sees cindy*look there is one girl!
Cindy:*ects like she didin't here enything.makes all girls invisble*
Basta:you there who are you!?
cindy:ashlay witch of hell can't you see?
Basta:do you have eny friends?!
Cindy:yeah but there are doing natural stuffs you now!
Basta:ok you will take your friends to the castle!and then you will intudeas your self to the greatests of us!
CIndy:yes sir!*get's on poze like "will you mary my?"XD*
basta:now guards stay here whit them and tahe them to the capricon!
Meggie: (invisible thinks: take them to capricorn?!? O_º) (notice basta is in front of her) (her hears starts to beat faster) (thinks: ok Meggie, calm down! relax...)
Firefox: (comes there and looks at Cindy) who is she and why is she here?
Basta: she said she is the witch of hell...
Firefox: she shouldnt be here! take her to one of the cells
Basta: are you crazy?!? she is the witch of hell...it will bring bad luck if we mess up with the hell
Firefox: (rolls eyes) you and your bad luck...

Meggie: (thinks: Basta is the same as before! still thinking in the bad and good luck!)
Juliet: (invisible and sees Basta and Firefox) (thinks: OMG! they are just like I imagined them!! is sooo cool to see them...I wonder if they will take Cindy to Capricorn...it would be a great chance to see Capricorn)
Basta: (calls more guards and they get there) stay whit her...if her friends appear take them all to one of the cells
Firefox: (the bells of the church start to ring) Capricorn is awake...lets go, we need to make the fire-eater talk....both of them!
Meggie: (thinks:Terra: both of them? so they have Dustfinger and Farid! I better help them!) (gets near Terra and they walk near a tree so no one hear her whisper) (whispers to we need to get in the church! there is where Capricorn lives and I guess there is were all the alliances are too...)
Terra: (whispers back: ok...but we need to distract the guards! and tell all the girls we need to go there!!!)
Cindy:my father will make so much bad luck to you!!
basta:you dare to yeal on my?!
Cindy:yes I do!now if I am in cells you are in so truble!
basta:try your luck!
Cindy:DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil:what?!
Cindy:that basta whants my and my friends in cells!!!
DEvil:WATH?!??!
cindy:punish them!
Devil:you basta dere to toch my dother and you are dead meat!
Basta:yeah I am wery afraid out guy voice you now!
Devil:*shows him self.(*)devil is wery wery wery big,hot red whit devil tail scepter and all spooky stuffs(*)*
basta:Ok now I believe in you!
DEVil:now stay away from my dother and her friends!
Basta: (takes one of his amulets and starts to say things to himself)
Meggie: (tries not to laugh and thinks: the same basta! always afraid of bad luck!!! and not to mention he is afraid of fire...Dustfinger and Farid would be of so much help in this mission...)
DEvil:guards leave!
Guards:yes devil!*run's beck to the village*
Devil:good!now you basta go whit them too!or bad luck will be whit you for EVER!
Basta:for ever??!?!bey!!!*run's wery wery fastXD*
Cindy:*sees that everybody left*tnx dad I love you!
Devil:no problemo sweety!
Cindy:DAD get out now!
Devil:okey call my if you need my!
Cindy:yes!*devil disapear*girls you can come out now.
(suddenly 3 girls gets there...Ivon,Dayra and Sarah) (Cindy father disappears)
Ivon: whats up with all the noises?
Sarah: yeah...Capricorn is gettin angry!
Ivon: he heard about the guests...he wants you all to take them to them!
Dayra: (sees the girls) hey look! they are the girls we fought last time...ILLUSION BUBBLE! (captures the girls in a purple bubble)
Terra: hey!!! let us go!!!
Ivon: we will...when we get with Capricorn!

(they go to Capricorns church....)
Ivon: here are the girls who entered to the village...
Sarah: they look like witches but Im sure they are not
Capricorn: ok...leave them here. (the 3 witches leave the room but the wizards of the black circle appear)
Capricorn: make one of those...barrier you make! we cant let them go
Ogron: yeah sure...(they make a barrier around the room) its impossible they can leave
Capricorn: (turns to the girls) who are you...and what are you doing here? (looks at Meggie) wait a minute...I know you! you are the silvertongue girl...I have to say that look makes you look different. I see you have new friends...do they have special habilities too?
Meggie: (fear gets in her heart when she saw Capricorn) they have powers...something you would never have!
Capricorn: maybe not me but you have seen I have alliances...
Meggie: whatever! we are stronger than anyone of you!
Capricorn: maybe if you are together...but lets face it Silvertongue...if you were alone you wouldnt be able to fight against us...
Meggie: that is not true! I got stronger since the last time we meet
Capricorn: maybe...but you are still weak when it comes to the ones you love! (suddenly Anagan and Gantlos get there, they are holding from the arms 2 guys) I am sure you remember your old friends, right? the fire-eaters!
Farid: (sees Meggie) Meggie!
Meggie: Farid! Dustfinger!
Dustfinger: nice to see you again Meggie...
Meggie: (turns to Capricorn) leave them alone!
Terra: are they your friends Meggie? (Meg nods)
Capricron: I wont until you answer my questions...and do as I say!
Terra: we will never do as you say! and you better leave Megs friends go! and let us go too! oh and you better stop your plans! and stop making alliances!! you better leave everyone alone!
Capricorn: (rolls eyes) someone shut her up!
Firefox: (gets there and grabs Terras arms)
Terra: what do you think you are doing?!? I am the princess of rocks...you will be sorry for everything you are doing!
Firefox: shut up! (cover her mouth)
Capricorn: if she continues bothering take her to one of the cells!
Juliet: OMG! this church is just like it is described in the book!! The big chair in the middle where Capricon sits, the door to get to Capricorns house, the big main entrance! and the statue of Capricorn!!! this place is amazing! (looks at Capricorn) and you! aaah! its so amazing to have you! (looks at Dustfinger) OMG! You are dustfinger!!!
Dustfinger: uuummm yeah...
Juliet: Its so nice to see you in real life!!! I imagined you lots of times!!! you are just as it is described in the book! the scars in your face, everything is just the same!!!
Capricorn: (looks at Juliet) who are you?
Juliet: Im Juliet! and I have read lots of time Inkheart!!
Capricorn: oh really? it looks like you are a fan of it
Juliet: yep! and sorry about before...I was just excited!
Capricorn: its ok...so you know a lot about us, right?
Juliet: only what the book says...
Capricorn: interesting...
Cindy:get my out!i am witch not a fairy!
Capricorn:realy?
Cindy:yeah!I jsut lay to faragonda and all these stupid rats!I am witch of hell!my name is ashlay!and I whant to be whit you in aliants too!
capricon:kill one of them and then you will be!
Cindy:afcors!*turns to meg*I will kill this one!

NEAR THE CALSTE:

ginta:*teleports near the castle*oh my!wobc are here!I better hurry up!

BECK WHIT THE GIRLS:

Capricorn:hurry up!
Cindy:hell beam -teleport-(teleport sees wery quetly so capricorn and enyone else wudin't hear)*the attack hit's maggie and she disapear*now she is whit my father!
Capricorn:well done!now you are aliens whit us!
Farid: MEGGIE! NOOOOOOOOO!
Terra: why you did it Cindy?!?!?!
Capricorn: take everyone to one cell...and the fire-eaters too!

AT THE CELLS...

Terra: I cant belive she killed her! I thought she was one of us!
Dustfinger: (looking at the cell) never trust anyone...
Terra: but...Cindy was our friend! it just doesnt make sence! she couldnt kill Meggie!
Dustfinger: you saw it...she did it! end of the tale.
Farid: NO! she cant be dead...not Meggie!
Dustfinger: face it romeo...your juliet is gone! we cant do anything about it...
Farid: but its impossible! we need to get her back!
Dustfinger: it is not...and we cant get anyone back is that person is dead...She died and we cant help it
Terra: (looks at Dustfinger) how can you be so normal about it?!? Meggie died and you act like noting happened!!! it is like if you have a heart of stone! and you dont care about anyone than yourself! like if you never loved anyone!
Dustfinger: (turns and looks at Terra) let me ask you a question...how long do you know me?
Terra: like 5 minutes...
Dustfinger: exactly! if you dont know you shouldnt talk!
Juliet: (sitting on one of the corners of the cell) guys stop fighting...(they dont hear her) stop fighting! (dont hear her) STOP FIGHTING! (they all shut up) fight wont solve anything!!! Terra...dont talk that way about Dustfinger, he do loves someone but he acts so cold cause he just lost that person...
Dustfinger: wait, how do you know that?
Juliet: like I said before I know a lot about the book. I know about Roxanne and Brianna...I know you miss them
Dustfinger: I never said that...
Juliet: but I know it....now hear me everyone! We need to work together if we want to get out of here...
Farid: why? Meggie is dead...it couldnt worth it
Juliet: I think she is not dead...I actually think Cindy has a plan and to win Capricorns trust she "killed" Meggie...I think she just made her disappeared
Ginta:*goes thro the wall*are the guards out?*looks araud*ok!*get's out of the wall*so you think meggie is dead?well yeah she is!*(telepatick message to all girls exsept meggie and cindy:I sold cindy going out of the castle and telepoting to hell and meggie wus there too!she is all ok!don't tell that to enyone!)

AT THE HELL:

Cindy:sorry meggie that I "killd you"it wus the olny way to save you!I wud save the anothers but you are the most inportant!now I must go!have this*gives her amulet*you can go to heaven too if you whant my mom will help you:P
Terra: (hears the message) she is fine! (turns to Farid) Meggie is fine!
Farid: really? how do you know?
Terra: a friend told me on a telepatick message...
Juliet: I told you so...Cindy wouldnt be able to hurt her
gitna:men I told you now to say it at laud!men
(with Meggie and Cindy)

Meggie: Cindy wait! I need to go back there! I am really thankful with your intention of saving me but we need to complete the mission! I am the only one who know very well the village..besides I need to get back to life! I cant let my father alone...he would be without anyone! please get me back! I cant stay here...I need to see again Farid and Dustfinger, and my father and everyone! please!!! I dont care if Capricorn captures me, all I need is paper and something to write with and I can beat him...
Juliet: dont worry Ginta! no one can hear us from here...it is under the ground and no one gets here...there is no guards in the cells
Cindy:ok but first.Hell dead!Heaven life heal!*kills and then brings her beck to life*that so they wud no you wur rrealy dead.now I will open portal a bit farder then the castle becose they can't see you near my and I will act evil so you wud now no go!hell portal!go!
Terra: woops sorry Ginta! but dont worry we wont say it again! and Farid needed to know (turns to Farid) you better not say a single word!
Farid: as long as I can see her again ok
Terra: I truelly hope we can...
Cidny:*get's near cells*
Ginta:*disapear*
Cindy:are you happy here?!I hope you are becose you will stay here for EVER!*evil laught*
Meggie: thank you Cindy! (hugs her) bye! (gets in the portal and appears outside the village) ok...first I need to get paper and something to write with. (gets some paper and writes a letter )
now I have to send this to the girls.(fold the letter to make it
look like an airplane of paper .suddenly it appears in the sell
with the girls.)
Cindy:*acts like she didin't see the paper*now you all must give your powers to my!
gitna:*makes meny energy-voice bubbles and thro them all to cindy*
Cindy:WTF?!*get's trapt*ginta let my go!*no sound hears*
ginta:this bubble will protect us from her powers,sound and well every thing she will do!now can somebody make her smaller?
Juliet: I seriously dont reconize you Cindy!(notice a letter appears and picks it up without Cindy noticing it) I think I can do it...its a spell my sister tought me when I was younger but I never tried it...
Cindy:I am not whit them you idot it's just a discais so I wud get meggie out!!!*nobody hears becose of the sheild*LISTEN!!!!