WINX CLUB OCS Glamix Roleplay: Planet Earth!

CyD12 posted on Nov 13, 2010 at 06:37PM
Welcome to Earth! =D hehe...

Well, remember people here doesnt know about magic! so its a great chance to earn your Believix! (if you are in Enchantix)

Well you know what is on earth...so have fun!

WINX CLUB OCS 594 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 594

over a year ago 30degrees said…
Meggie: Earth! it feels good to be back to my planet! (smiles)
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Cindy:yeah!in what city you are living meg and ginta?
ginta:oh I wus living in lithuania vilnius!
over a year ago WINXSUPERFAN said…
smile
DAKOTA:yeah earth now i can earn my believix
KATE:hi earth my house i wanna b here some days
DAKOTA:me 2 i wanna meet this place and get my believix
KATE:yeah i want to get my believix 2
Meggie: well...I lived in Balestrino, Italy.
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Terra: wow Earth is really beautiful! I cant wait to get my believix!!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Aurelia: Wow! Good old Earth! *Smiles and spins around* Maybe I can earn my Believix...That would be awesome! *Jumps up and down*
Cindy:I earned my bilievix by making Patricija fairy of girly stuff bilieve in my!that wus hard becose there are no magical evil in earth!
ginta:good old earth!men I remember when I wus a human*crys*
Cindy:yeah!earth is full of bad stuff and memorys to my too!*hugs ginta*but don't worry ginta!we will be okey here!
Ginta:okey*stops crying*
Terra: well...what do you say if we look around the place?
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Aurelia: Sure! But- Where exactly do you want to look? They're libraries, restaurants, night clubs, movie theaters and loads more!
Cindy:we cud go to meet our famalys!well just those that live here!like my,meg,ginta.
Terra: good idea Cindy! (starts to feel powerful magical energy) uummm girls, do you feel that magical energy too?
Cindy:oh yeah!
Ginta:it's not strong!but it is magical!!!
over a year ago TDWC_lover said…
Juliet: I feel it too(looks around) there must be a fairy around...
Ginta:but it's to weak!
Arella:*teleports near glamix*hey!can I help you here?*feels the energy*strange!
Terra: at first I felt it more stronger than now...the fairy must be getting away. (looks around) ough! there are so many ppl in here! how are we going to find her? (sees Arella) oh hey Arella! and we are looking for the fairy that belongs to that energy. you could help us finding her!
last edited over a year ago
Meggie: lets follow the energy! I feel like if the energy comes from the library! we could check there first...
Arella:wait!she just got out!she is now*waits about 12 secs*near a lake!
Terra: then, lets check in the lake!

AT THE LAKE...

Terra: it feels stronger here! we must be near! (starts to look around and sees a girl making a fire show and some people watching her amazed and giving her some coins and taking pictures) hey look! a fire show!
Meggie: (sees at the girl) the energy comes from her! I can feel the same energy I felt the first time I saw Dustfinger and Farid!
Terra: Meg is right! the energy comes from her! and she is as good with fire as Farid and Dustfinger!
Cindy:yep!
arella:yeah!but it's strange!
Meggie: yeah, a really strange energy...(thinks: like if it was from a book) (notice the girl finished with her shows and the ppl walk away) lets talk to her! maybe she could tell us whats her name and her powers
Cindy:yeah!!
Arella:but let's don't act like fairys!
Meggie: easy! well for me...I acted normal most of my life! (smiles)
Terra: are you sure we should talk to her? she uuummm looks kinda goth.
Meggie: so? we talk to Juliet, she is goth too and is nice! maybe this girl is nice too! lets talk to her (walks over to the girl) hey! Im Meggie and I have to say your show was amazing!
Terra: (under a breath: but Juliet wasnt nice at first...) (sighs and walks behind Meggie)
girl: uummm thanks (starts to pick up all her stuff)
Terra: Im Terra! (smiles) whats your name?
Girl: Mina (puts a back-pack in her back and turns her back to the girls)
Terra: Mina, thats a pretty name
Mina: (still turned, rolls eyes) oh yes really pretty...
Terra: So...have you lived in this city all your life?
Mina: yes...
Terra: cool! so...have yo-
Mina: (turns around to look at them) dont ask more questions! I dont talk to people who is not goth.
Terra: (rolls eyes) fine...(pushes Juliet to get in front of Mina) then, talk to Juliet! she is goth and understands all that goth stuff.
Mina: (looks at Juliet) cool hair...

(down here...Mina!)
Terra: (under a breath: but Juliet wasnt nice at first...) (sighs and walks behind Meggie) 
girl: uu
Juliet: thanks, cool cloth...are you the only goth in this part of the city? I heard there are no goths in here...
Mina: thanks...and no, I am not the only one but we are like only 4 goths in the city. with you we are 5...and if you have more goths friends then, we would be more!
Terra: (whispers to the rest of the Glamix: lets make Juliet and Mina be friends so then Juliet can discover why that magical energy comes from Mina!)
Mina: so...where do you study? I havent seen you before in this city...
Juliet: Study? uummm yeah. I uuummm...study in other city far, far away from here...We actually study all there. you know, me and my firends (points at the Glamix)
Mina: you are lucky you live far away from here...I have always wanted to leave this place!! thats why I do all those shows with fire, to earn money and travel far away from here. Must of the people thinks I am weird cause when I touch the fire I dont burn myself! its really weird but cool!
Terra: you dont burn yourself? cool! do you have another cool hability?
Mina: yes...I have some but I dont like to talk about them...
Cindy:*walls over to mina*hey!!don't worry I am weird too!look!*makes a litlle fire from her finger*waird?I can burn up like human toch from fantastick 4!we are kind of same!
Mina: so you have that hability too? I thought I was the only weird in here!
Terra: well you are not...We all have "habilities" but we call them powers! look! (some rocks start floating around Terra) I can control rocks!
Mina: (looks at the rocks) how interesting...so those are powers and I have them too
Terra: yep!! come on girls! show her your powers!
Condy:ok!*first she becomes invisible,then turn beck*now blame on!*all her body blames on*and I can do this too!*meny clound flyes near her and spirits whit it too*I think it's cool!!(telepacitk to terra:can we transform?)
Mina: whoa! that was...cool!
Terra: yep it was! (smiles) (recives the message and answers back: ok, but lets go to a more private place to show her...some ppl here would think we are creepy!) hey Mina! we want to show you more but we need a more private place or the ppl around here will freak if they see us...do you know a place?
Mina: uummm we could go to my house. my parents are not home, they are traveling for bussiness.
Terra: cool! then take us to your house!!

AT MINAS HOUSE...

Mina: (they enter to a room, the walls were black and there wasnt so much light. In the walls were posters of punk bands. it was messy and a lot of things were on the floor.) this is my room...sorry for the mess
Terra: (looks around) too dark, dont you think? and what happened, its like a hurricane came here and threw all your things to the floor!
Mina: a hurricane would be better. I had an...accident last night.
Terra: accident?
Mina: yeah...but lets not talk about that. show me your powers!
Juliet: (looks around the room) nice posters...well I have potion powers. I can make ppl faint and that stuff but I am also good at healing...let me show you! POTION GAS! (purple gas appears under Terra and she faints) see? (the gas disappears and Terra wakes up) sorry about that Terra...I needed to show her!
Meggie: I have fantasy powers (suddenly a bluejay appears in her hand) I can creat all I imagine! I would show you my other power but its too dangerous...lets just say I am a Silvertongue.
Cindy:I am cindy fairy of hell and heaven!
arella:I am her copy arella fairy of peace and war
Mina: hell and heaven? cool! and you have a copy...thats cool too!
wink
Terra: so Mina! tell us more about the accident you had last night...
Mina: it was related to the other "powers" I have...I wont say more!
Terra: the other powers you have? come on Mina! tell us more! we want to know and maybe help you!
Mina: help me? how could you help me? the habilities I have are from a book! a book that was stolen from every store! there is no copy left...Those habilities are dangerouse! I could hurt ppl and I dont know how to control them...
Terra: a book you said? what book? please tell us!
Mina: (sighs) one named...Inkheart.

(The credit for Minas powers go to winxlove2! she gave me the idea of them! like have all the powers that are inside the book, isnt it amazing? great idea ginta!)
(tnx for the credits:**)

cindy:INKHEART!?!??!?!?!that that that is so cool!!but dangerues too!!!!
Arella:never hurt of it!
Meggie: in-inkheart you said? now I know why you said it was dangerouse...All the creatures that live there...do you have all those powers? all the powers of the creatures? (Mina nods) wow...thats cool but dangerouse, like Cindy said! have you noticed that everything inkheart related is following us?

(Amazing idea ginta!!!!)
Mina: you know that book?
Terra: yeah! Capricorn got out of the book and started to make alliances. We fought with him, we were on those horrible cells, we hide in the village, we saw the shadow and basta and flatnose and firefox and piper and lots of more guards! but with the help of Dustfinger and the Black Prince and the robbers camp we could beat them all! of course we were the ones who did almost all the job, let me tell you! but Dustfinger helped a lot!
Mina: what? no...thats impossible! how could you see the Black Prince?
Terra: ask Meggie...so you read the book?
Mina: only once...it was long ago on a night with full moon. Every day since that day when someone is about to die I can see the white womans and sometimes even transform in one! and in the full moons I transform in a night-mare...
Terra: in...a night-mare? or white woman? and what do you do?
Mina: I dont know! I dont remember anything...I just wake up in the floor of my room or in my bed and everything is all messy.
Terra: thats why it is messy today...last night it was a full moon!
Mina: (nods) yes...
Cindy:O.o freky!I thot that I wus freky I mean my step-dad is devil!!hey when is next full moon?
Mina: 27 days after the last full moon...
Terra: so...counting today there are just 26 days
Mina: thats right...but why you ask that?
Cindy:well we cud meet at your place and whatch what will you do!
Terra: thats a good idea!! but we will have to wait 26 days...can you transform to a night-mare without the full moon?
Mina: just when I am really angry...
Terra: cool! then lets make you angry!
Mina: WHAT?!?! No!no!no! its too dangerouse!!!
Cindy:if you wud now what dangerus we had!!I wus fainted and my friend wus smached by a hugde wall!!so we can take care!and I think I now spell that can make time go faster!
Terra: yeah! Cindy is right...We have been in more danger before! We fought with Capricorn and the Shadow!!!
Mina: (sighs) fine...but let me tell you, I really dont know what the night-mares can do.
Terra: Meggie and Juliet know!
Mina: ok...lets do it
Terra: cool! Cindy use that spell to make time go faster!!!
Cindy:okey!hell and heaven!we need help!pleaz make time go fast as he can!*some light red color apears and 25 days goes like 2 mins*okey!we now need to wait one day or one night!