WINX CLUB OCS Glamix Roleplay: Zeckrom!

CyD12 posted on Jan 08, 2011 at 05:52AM
Welcome to Zeckrom! You may be wondering what is this planet? why are we here? well, easy!
Zeckrom is one of the planets that the fairy of time mentioned that was freezing...Zeckrom is the planet of literature and knowledge.

This planet needs the help of the Glamix. The Glamix have to find the rock of weathers and put it together with the rest of the rocks.
But as the fairies of time said, only someone from this planet can help you find the rock of weathers.

Have fun! and get ready for more adventures to come...adventures and surprises! ;)

WINX CLUB OCS 1184 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1184

over a year ago CyD12 said…
Terra: wow! Zeckrom...Its pretty cool around here!
Mina: yeah...just like the rest of the planets..its freezing
Terra: this is a great adventure dont you think? being in a planet that none of us belongs to or knows about!
Mina: oh yeah...pretty cool! (rolls eyes)
Terra: you know...your sarcasm hurts
Mina: you know Im just kidding! (smiles)
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Ginta;*makes some energy balls*enyone wants some heat??
Cindy;I have my own!!blame on!!
Mina: I can call fire so I am fine (makes a flame between her hands) thanks anyways Ginta!
Ginta:np!terra?meggie?juliet?
Terra: sure Ginta! (smiles) thank you...
Ginta:*gives her the ball and it gets inside her*it will warm up soon!*terras body starts to warm up*
Terra: cool...thank you! (smiles)
Mina: well...what do we do now?
Terra: find someone to help us...we could walk to the nearest village in here and ask for help!
Cibdy;and it's wear???
Terra: let me see (closes her eyes and they shine yellow) I can feel people near to the north,(back to normal) so there must be the neares village...so lets go!
Ginta;zoomix??
Terra: please!
Cindy:fine!bilievix!*she and meggie transforms*ah!*their wings freeze*WTF?!blame on!*the ice don't go off*no can do!we will need to walk!
Cindy:fine!bilievix!*she and meggie transforms*ah!*their wings freeze*WTF?!blame on!*the ice don't go off*no can do!we will need to walk!
Terra: T_T alright...lets walk
Mina: (sighs) I hate walking...

AT THE VILLAGE...

Terra: (looks around) its a very happy village dont you think?
Mina: too many people for my likes...and why are there so many libraries in here?
Terra: Zeckrom in the planet of literature and knowledge...people in here loves to read!
Mina: then Meggie should be from here! (laughs) so....who do we ask for help?
Ginta:I don't now!
Cindy:look out!
A strange boy:ah!!!*attacks glmaix*
Terra: ROCK WALL! (protects everyone)
Mina: what was that for?!?! why that stranger attacked us?!?
The boy:you are the girls from that book!I now you!you killed my fav chater!you are monsters!*attacks agen*
Terra: (keeps protecting everyone) I think he is talking about Inkheart...
Mina: what character did you killed?!
Terra: uummm...dont know, we killed more than one...(turns to the boy) what character are you talking about?!?!
Boy:my fav!my father!Capricorn!!
GLamix:CAPRICONR?!YOUR FATHER?!!?!?
surprise
Terra & Mina: YOUR FATHER IS CAPRICORN?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!
Terra: O_º wow! I would never expect Capricorn to have a...son!
Mina: its just...weird...
Ginta:and freeky!
Cindy:and cool!
Ginta:cindy!
Cindy:hey!what girl cud fuck whit him?!
Boy:*while glamix wur talking the boy jumped in ginta and puchet her head*
Terra: hey! didnt your parents told you not to hurt girls?
Boy: -.- my father was evil...why would he say me not to hurt them?
Terra: oh right....well dont hurt her!!
Ginta:hey!*get's him of of her*you are an evil kid!but I bilieve you are not like your father!*gintas eyes start to glow pink and boys too*now tell my do you now where is the rock of weather?
Boy:yes!
Ginta:then lead us there!
Boy: (gets back to normal) what? wait no! I wont help the ones who killed my father!!
Terra: you must! your planet is freezing! do you want it to stay this way?
Boy: no, but thats not my problem! beside, there are prophesies about the rock of weathers, I cant mess up with any prophesy!!
Terra: a prophesy? what kind of prophesies?
Boy: I wont tell you a single thing! not after what you did to my father!
Mina: (rolls eyes and grabs the boy from his shirt, in Minas hand starts to blow fire) Tell us!
Boy: Fire! you have fire in your hands!!
Mina: afraid? I thought you would like the fire like your father did!
Boy: I like it, but not when it burns me!!
Mina: tell us about the prophesy and I will stop the fire!!!
Ginta:nice mina!
Cindy:tell us that propecy!!!
Boy: alright! alright! I will tell you! but not here...this is not the place to tell you about a prophesy!!
Terra: then, take us to where you can!
Boy: alright! just tell her to stop the fire!
Mina: (stops the fire) now, tell us!
Boy: follow me...

THEY GO TO A LIBRARY...

Mina: a library?
Boy: (takes out a book) here is the book with the prophesy! (looks around to check no one is there) it is said that only the princess from this planet can touch the rock of weathers...So anyone of you will be able to touch the rock of weathers or you will get electrocshock or burned down or anything worst!!
Terra: then we will ask the princess to help us!
Boy: you cant...there is no princess in here!
Terra: (turns to him) what do you mean?
Boy: the princess of Zeckrom got lost 15 years ago...anyone knows what happened to her
Mina: 15 years ago? wow....(has a flashback)

FLASHBACK:

Mina: (behind everyone walks near) what? we just came here because we were trying to save Terras home-planet! Not because we wanted to save the rest! It...its impossible!
Past: (looks at Mina) And you say so...knowing your planet is freezing!
Mina: my planet? mine is not freezing! I am from Earth!
3 fairies of time: (laughs) from earth...
Present: Darling, you are not from earth! You are from Zekcrom, princess actually!

END OF THE FLASHBACK...

Mina: (thinks: me? the princess of this planet?)

(the flashback was taken from Tierraklion, when the glamix meet the fairies of time!)
Cindy:*looks at mina*are you allright mina?
Mina: (gets out of her thoughts) yes Im fine....
Terra: if there is no princess..how are we going to get the rock of weathers?
Mina: guess we cant! well, too bad...lets get out of here!
Terra: we cant! (turns to Mina) and why are you acting so strange?
Mina: I am not acting strange...(sighs and turns to the boy) what do you know about the princess of this planet?
Boy: that her powers are based on the characters from a book...and that she doesnt know anything about this planet
Ginta:sounds like like mina!
Terra: Ginta is right (turns to Mina)
Mina: but it cant be me! I have lived in Earth all my life!
Terra: does your parents have memories from your 1 year of life? or any paper of the hospital you where you were born?
Mina: no...they told me they got burned by an accident in the house...
Terra: well...there is just one way to discover if Mina is the real princess from here or not...
Mina: (thinks: dont say it! dont say it! dont say it!)
Terra: ask the Queen and King...
Mina: (sighs and thinks: and she said so...)
Ginta;let's do so
Terra: alright! (turns to the boy) take us to the castle....please?
Mina: (thinks: what if I do am the princess?)
Cindy:so let's go!!!
over a year ago 30degrees said…
AT THE CASTLE...

Boy: here is the castle..
Meggie: thank you....uuummm you never told us your name.
Boy: my name is Fulvio...
Meggie: well, thanks Fulvio (smiles)
Guard: (opens the door) who are you and what do you want?
Fulvio: this girls over here (points at the Glamix) think they have seen the daughter of the Queen and King
Guard: oh really? (turns to the girls)
Meggie: we Think we know her...but we are not sure, we need more information about the princess to tell if it is really her
Guard: let me ask the Queen and the King (closes the door)

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

Guard: (gets back) you may enter...The Queen and the King are waiting for you in the main room.
Meggie: thank you (smiles and they get inside) (notice Mina is not so sure about being here) calm down Mina! its not 100% true you are the princess...
King: So you are the girls who think you know our daughter, right?
Meggie: uummm yes, we are...
Queen: what are your names?
Meggie: My name is Meggie and they are my friends, Gitare,Cindy,Juliet,Terra and Mina...(suddenly the 3 fairies of time get in there)
Present: they are the Glamix girls, the ones who are in the mission of saving the 5 planet that are freezing.
Future: and they do know who your daughter is...but they are not sure about it
Meggie: we will like some information about this daughter of yours

(hehe! I choosed the name Fulvio cause he is one of Capricorns men in the inkheart series...but not so many people knows him hehe)
last edited over a year ago
Ginta;queen pleaz tell us hoq did your dother lookt like what did she liked!
Queen: well, is hard to tell you since we just had her on her first year of life...but she had a bright-red hair color and a few black hair-lights. Her eyes were color deep blue. She liked books, we used to tell her stories in the nights...speacially one from a book named Inkheart. She loved that book, even if she didnt understood must of the words we told her she loved to hear us telling it to her...On her first birthday we read her of that book. The full moon was shining and when I finished reading there was a bright shine around her. In that moment we knew that her powers were going to be about the powers in that book...must of the people in this planet thats how they get their powers
Terra: sounds a lot like Mina...
Mina: (gets behind everyone, not wanting to see her posible true parents)
Queen: Mina? who is Mina? is that our daughter new name?
Terra: uummm...yeah, I think so...
Queen: Mina? is a pretty name! her real name was Rosanna...but Mina is a really pretty name!
Terra: Rosanna you said?
Queen: yes, like the second daughter of the Fire-dancer in the book...he was her favourite character. anyways, where is she? Where is my daughter?
last edited over a year ago
Ginta:*sees mina running away*come on mina!*stops her whit mana and brings her near the queen and king*
Cindy:this is your dother Mina A.K.A. Rosanna
Mina: Ginta! leave me alone!! (tries to get free)
Queen: OMG! Rosanna? is it really you?
Mina: (turns her view away)
King: it do is she...she has the mark under her ear
Mina: (covers it) I thought it was just a birthmark...nothing special
Queen: it do is special! it is in the family! (smiles) oh Rosanna! I am so glad to see you again!
Mina: My name is Mina, not Rosanna! (gets free) I am not a princess! and I am not your daughter! I have my own parents on Earth!! (runs away)
Ginta:how did she got free?!men!
Cindy:I will go get her!juliet come whit my!
Terra: Mina A.K.A. Rosanna is just shocked, I am sure deep inside she is really happy to know the truth (under a breath: very deep inside)
Cindy:*finds mina*hey mina!listen!I will not get you in there but I will not let you run away eather!I am your good friend I now how y feel!hey how wud you feel if your dad was the maker of all evil?or that your father made your body and your mother gave you your sold!that is what I am!and you are wery lucky to have perents from a good planet!
over a year ago TDWC_lover said…
Juliet: Cindy is right Mina. You are lucky to have them! I wont force you to go there either but you cant just run away, believe me run away doesnt fix anything! They love you and wouldnt let you get hurt, like I said before you are lucky to have them! And you have 2 pair of parents, the true ones and the ones who took care of you all your life! you are lucky to have them all! just look at me, I dont have parents! and I wish I had them here with me. Mina, you have 2 loving parents, dont run away from them...
Cindy:pleaz mina!don't run away!
Mina: girls I really appreciate all you are saying and I know its the truth...but understand me! I am shocked! all I ever knew about my life is a lie! the parents who I thought were the true ones are not! the world I lived and I thought I was born there is not! and now I am the princess of a planet who I never knew about! I am shocked! and its not easy 4 me to let it just go!!
Cindy:okey!then let's do like this!we go there and say you left to searth for the rock of weather!we glamix find you!we found the rock and then you go see your parents:)
Mina: ok...but I dont know where that rock is!!
Fulvio: (reaches the girls) I will guide you
Mina: you are going to help us?
Fulvio: yes...your friend anodite forced me to.
Mina: alright then...me and Fulvio will search for the rock of weathers...later you all will catch us!
over a year ago TDWC_lover said…
Juliet: alright (smiles) (whispers in her ear: be careful with this guy, after all he is Capricorns son...we dont know what he is able to do)
Mina: (smiles back) dont worry, I have it under control...
Fulvio: we better start going...
Mina: see ya soon girls! (walks away with Fulvio)

CINDY AND JULIET REACH THE CASTLE...

Terra: (looks at the girls) why isnt Mina with you? (they explain) She went ALONE to look for the rock of weathers?!? with Fulvio?!?!
Queen: is everything ok?
Terra: uummm yeah! everything fine...
Queen: where is Rosanna? I mean, Mina?
Terra: (pushed Cindy and Juliet in front) they will explain...
Cindy:I am sorry but she needs some time alone!I mean she just found out she is not from earth her parents that wur real are not real and ect!pleaz give her some time!I am totaly sure she will come beck to you!
Ginta:and I am sorry queen and king but we have to finnish our mission!
King: its ok, we understand
Queen: go and finish your mission (smiles) we are really thankful from what you are doing for the freezing planets
Terra: we couldnt let them like this (smiles)
King: be careful, the mountains are very dangerous
Terra: we will...and we will be back as soon as we have the rock of weathers! (the Glamix leave) well...now we have to find Mina