WINX CLUB OCS Glamix roleplay: Cindy class!

CyD12 posted on Feb 28, 2011 at 06:12PM
welcome to your new class of order between good and evil! with your new teacher Cindy!

have fun! and try not to get her devil side ;)

WINX CLUB OCS 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Cindy:*walks in*so girls!we have 3 classes in week! so 1st for good 2nd for evil and 3rd for fun!no really!I mean real fun!o nthrod class we will have a dancefloor and a disco ball DJ!
Raven:so What good We gona do today?
Cindy:here!*gives everybody a book*read till page 10!
Chimera:fine...
Cindy:then we gona talk about Good stuffs Fairys did!
over a year ago CyD12 said…
AFTER READING...

Lucinda: I think the Winx were amazing!
Yvaine: who were they?
Danielle: (gasps) you dont know?
Yvaine: no...who were they¿?
Cindy:alfeas Ex-teachers....
Yvaine:what heppend??
Cindy:they deid in the Final BAtle....
Yvaine:oh...
Cindy:still we won!*smirks*okey so lets talk now! Danielle let us about your Fairy life and your Famaly fairys!
Danielle: well...its not such a big deal... I got my wings when I was 14 years old but found my powers long before that. My powers are based over Art just like my mothers. I come from Armistes. My mother was a guardian of that planet, making her one of the most powerful fairies with the power over art...
Cindy:good!now Draw yours and your mother in same transform!I mean in your Enchantix or what ever you have as same to her!Who's up next?
Ashley: (raises her hand) Ill go next..
CindY:sure!
Ashley; okey so I am a Bilievix fairy!I got my powers when I was 10!First wings-12! my Sister is a Witch of Blood and Shadowls!My mother-don't know..I was rased by pixies!*ggiggleS*