WINX CLUB OCS Glamix roleplay: Terra class!

CyD12 posted on Feb 28, 2011 at 06:15PM
welcome to your new class of athletics! with your new teacher Terra!

have fun! and try not to get in troubles, Terra is the new headmister! ;) hehe

WINX CLUB OCS 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Terra: welcome to athletics class! =) So this class is more to stay in form and do exercises...does anyone like extreme sports? (a few raise their hands) cool! cause we will do some sports in air! look I dont want anyone of you seeing me as the "serious principal who will give us detention"...no! I love to have fun! and believe me, deep inside I am just like you!
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Raven:yaeh yeah*rule eyes*
Terra: you know, I dont like your attitude...I may like to have fun but I also can put you detention! so if you keep that way you will get in serious troubles!
RAven:(thinks:jeuss god she is so anoying!)
Hula:*from another floor*(tel.mes to terra:raven thinks you are anyouing!)
Terra: (back: thanks Hula) so you think Im annoying huh? (ravens eyes got wide open) yep! I know what you thought...so lets start with the class! 5 rounds around the school...GO GO GO!
Raven:okey!*goes by the corner and makes plate around her and flys the 5 rounds*(thinks:stupid teacher!!thinks she can make my sweety!I hate it!!I hate school!!)
Hula:*tels terra what raven thot*
Terra: (on the last round a hand made of rocks gets out of the floor and grabs Raven bringing her near Terra) now it will be 10 rounds for you! and I will count and feel your footsteps understood? great! no go! (let goes of her)
RAven:*makes terras pants and underwaer burn down*ha!*runs away*
Terra: (claps her hands and new cloth appear) ROCK HAND! (a hand of rock grabs Raven) like to play hard huh? well I wont act as childish as you! so you get detention for 1 week! and if you keep like that I will take you out of the school...understood?
RAven:yes madem!
Terra: great! (let her goes) now lets continue with the class...
Asi:*sitting under a tree*
Ashely:*running around the treE*why aren't you running?
Asi:I can't!remember my eye problem??*terra sees her*
Terra: hey, is something wrong? why are you not running?
Asi:*takes her glasses away and her eyes are just white*I am blind miss!
Terra: oh my...Im sorry for asking, I seriously didnt know (smiles)
Asi:it's okey!I can hear and see whit my feets!that's why I can't run!
AShley:and I am running around this tree so long I digged a hole!
Chimera:*runs and one of her snakes get cot it tree*ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terra: ok you (turns to Ashley) stop running around the tree and you (turns to Asi) dont worry, I will put you another work which you will be able to do (sees Chimera) oh great! (walks over to her) whats wrong?
Chimera:hai is stuck!!*crys.terra takes of her glasses*no!*terra becomes a stone*shit...
Yvaine: (gasps) what you did to our headmister?!?
Luz: (gets there) she is now a...stone!
Chimera:give my me glasses beck! or you will turn to one too!!*they give her her glassseS*so*lets hai go*she became a stone becuse she looked at my eyes!I am medusa you ass holes!now just don't toch her and she will g beck to normal soon!
Yvaine: oh my...Im sure the other teachers wont like this!
Luz: lets just hope she gets back to normal before they notice!
Chimera;yeah
Terra: (gets back to normal) (gasps for air) what hap- (looks at Chimera) you are in serious troubles!
Chimera:it's not my foult you tookt my glasses of!
Terra: (about to complain but her head hurts) ough whatever...the class is over for now...go to your next class
Chimera:class dismist!!!!!
Studests:WHOOHOO!!

TERRA GOES TO JULIET FOR A POSION:

ginta:what heppend to ya??
cindy:you look like a stone!
Terra: that Chimera girl turned me into a stone! (turns to Juliet) make me a posion please, my head is killing me!
ginta:wow...these years we have dangerues studests too!!
Terra: yeah!! ough, it will be a hard school year...
over a year ago TDWC_lover said…
Juliet: here it will help you gain strength (gives Terra a poison) and yep, its hard! Students getting late, complaining about everything, not listening to you, doing whatever they want! ough!!
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Meggie: you know, you just described yourself when you were a student. You used to get late, complained about everything, not listened to the teacher and do whatever you want! Now you know what the teachers felt about you when you were a student...
Juliet: guess you are right...oh! I just remembered something! its about a student this girl Selena. You know, the gothy one that stays quiet and that only wears black and white...well you will never believe what I found!
Meggie: what did you found? spill it out!
Juliet: I found this (takes out a picture of a Tattoo of some flowers and leafs in the hand of someone) know what is it?
last edited over a year ago
Juliet: I found this (takes out a picture of a Tattoo of some flowers and leafs in the hand of someon
Meggie: The photo of a Tattoo in the hand of someone?
Juliet: yes...and thats exactly the Tattoo I found on Selenas right hand...and that Tattoo is the sign of Jadis, that evil witch that was behind me and Hornet...
Hornet: Juliet is right...thats the Tattoo! I only got part of it cause I she didnt got full control of me (shows everyone her hand and only the half of the Tattoo is shown)
Juliet: exactly I got the same (shows her hand) but Selena got all the Tattoo not just part, she had it all! and that means Jadis has full control of her...
Meggie: but I thought Jadis was dead!
Hornet: she is...but we never know. We better be careful with this girl...
Juliet: I will keep a close watch on Selena...Jadis may be wanting to get back to life and may be using Selena
Terra: I say, we must learn more about our students past...We must know with who we are treating with
Mina: I agree with Terra
Terra: I will use the secret library of Alfea, there I will read about all of our students. if someone needs me I will be there
Hula:I go whit ya!*they both leave*