WINX CLUB OCS Roleplay!I need 2 witches and 3 fairis to begin!

missdada15 posted on Mar 18, 2011 at 10:06AM
This isnt going to be a normal RP in this one you will control the real winx club characters as well as your own one but first i need some info about your fan character:

Name:

Personality:

Bio:

pic:

and then pick one of the free witches or fairys(if you pick a fairy you can have 2)that you would like to "control"

free characters:

(fairys)

Bloom
Stella
Musa
Flora
Tecna
Layla
Roxy

(witches)

Icy
Darcy
Stormy
This isnt going to be a normal RP in this one you will control the real winx club characters as well

WINX CLUB OCS 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Here is mine:(for the RP i will play Tanya-my fc-and Darcy)

Name:Tanya

Personality:manipulative,ill tempered,dominant,selfish,devios,sadisttic­­,c­r­u­le narcist

Bio:She lived on earth by the age of 15 then she was moved to magix
where she found out about her power of the devils fire...

pic:
last edited over a year ago
Here is mine:(for the RP i will play Tanya-my fc-and Darcy)

Name:Tanya

Person
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Name: Chimera
Personality:Evil,Bitchy,Anoying,smart,Hat­es losing!!

Bio:Chimera was growd whit her parents whit meny love!!Chimera falled in ♥ whit a human boy!her father didin't let chimera go enywhere! becouse of her hair!every human was afraid of her! One day her parents left to class meeting!(well ya now when they grow and leave the school they hve those class meetings) Chimera ran out side.all girls ran away crying and boys laught at her! The boy she ws in ♥ laughted the most!he even started to cry!chimera got so mad she ran home tookt a knife and bast it to her heart!no worrys she is alive!she basted the wrong side!LAMEXD she made X form cut on the place her heart was!(this time in the good side)and tookt her glasses away and looked at her heart!Now her heart is a stone and no one can break it! Her parents got reaaaaaaaaaaly mad on her becouse of that!They Left her! Chimera found her new power, power of snakes! She grown up some snakes that wur working for her! bring her food,clothies. Chimera was invidet to alfea!She sed no!!she hated good stuffs! She hated Fairys the most!Now she is invited to cloud tower and she is about to go there :)

pic:

Hope Ya like her :D

P.S.:her parents Are Duece and CloeDiNile From MH

We can add 2 Ocs here or 1??

I will play as Icy and Chimera
Name: Chimera
Personality:Evil,Bitchy,Anoying,smart,Hates losing!!
you can add one more,I love Chimera!:D
oky doky tnx :D

Name: Gintaire/Ginte
Personality: bad,Fucking anoying,Killer ect.
Bio: Her life-Hell!! She wanet to kill her self 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­00 times~!!!!! She almost did it once but her kitty stooped her!Then Ginta found her powers! Power Of Lei,Mana and Deaf Energy!! Whit her deaf energy she started to do like a show!Something like the Movie"Saw"!!!She showed how she kills ppl on the internet! Ginta is wery wery reach! Grifin didin't agree to let Ginta by in cloud tower!the Ginta started to kill another studests!Then Grifin leted her in!
pic:

gosh I hope you like myXD
oky doky tnx :D

Name: Gintaire/Ginte
Personality: bad,Fucking anoying,Kille
over a year ago chrie said…
hey er an I join
big smile
To chrie:
sure you can,anyone can join :D

To gigi:Love it!<3
tnx :*
np
free characters:

Bloom
Stella
Musa
Flora
Tecna
Layla
Roxy

Stormy
thnx

neme:sango

personalitY:strong loyal n powerfull

bio:she may look weak but if u get 2 see her true power she can destroy all the lifes of her enemyes using only 1 attack no matter how powerfull the enemy is she finds her powers r like sailor jupiter's only 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­0 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­0 more stronger then ever she super hetes witches she finds her jupiter powers as tha main power of jupiter earth n nature as well she slays every demon monster n even demon/monster killers coz she's also a demon slayer she wus once invited by some of her friends 2 go 2 cloudtower but she quits as she hetes it then she's invited 2 go 2 alfea n goes there

pic:this is her pic in 1 of her normal form in her armour/slayer outfit

can I heve another fairy?

oh n I'm playing as stella n musa as well
thnx

neme:sango

personalitY:strong loyal n powerfull

bio:she may look weak b
big smile
sure you can have 3 if u want,not many ppl have a fairy here..but u have to pick 1 or 2 real winx club characters too play them too,you can have Bloom or Stella or Flora...any fairy! :D

and i love this one btw,shes great x)
oh n here's her fairy form(enchantix)if u heve eny questions abot her then plz let me know
oh n here's her fairy form(enchantix)if u heve eny questions abot her then plz let me know
shes cool :D

just tell me witch of the winy fairys you would like to play besids your own OC Sango xD
heart
i think ill add a fairy myself x)

name:Amora

personality:fun,sweet,friendly,a bit shy,romantic,overreacting

bio:She lived in Magix all her life with her loveing parents,5 yunger sisters and a older brother

i will paly Tanya,Amora,Darcy and Bloom(if noone els will pick her):))

i think ill add a fairy myself x)

name:Amora

personality:fun,sweet,friendly,a
over a year ago gintareka said…
Name:Gintare/GiGi/Ginta
Personality:Sweeet,Smart,Cool,anoying
Bio:Her life was normal till she found out her powers and became anodite :D
pic:

P.S.: This Ginta Is KillerDites Sister(look up)
Name:Gintare/GiGi/Ginta
Personality:Sweeet,Smart,Cool
mischievous
hey!!!that was my idea!1;D
in :D
ok so here's my new oc n I will pley as stella musa roxy sango n kagome

neme:kagome

personality:she's tough n powerfull n like sango she also dosen't like cloudtower she prefers 2 be free n coz her will 2 be free is soooooooooooo powerfull n strong she finds her powers over justice n freedom she lives at earth her best frindes r no other then lisa sango nova n darla

pic:

kagome is my newwest oc so I didn't finish much of her outfits
ok so here's my new oc n I will pley as stella musa roxy sango n kagome

neme:kagome

ok shes in,i like her :))
left characters:

Flora
Tecna
Layla
Stormy
link

it will start next week.I hope you all have fun!:D
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Could I join? :)
If you still have spots left xD
sure,i would love too have you in the RP and in the club :))
you can have a witch or a fairy..1 or morre but you have to play those real winx characters witch are left xD
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smile
Sure!
Thanks for letting me in by the way! 8D
Of course, who else would I enter than the infamous: Adina!

Name: Adina-Dragulia-Helsing
Personality: Sadistic, rude, nasty and has a terrible temper. But-- Once you get to know her, and she trusts you she is very kind and protective.

Bio: Do I have to repeat this? If you don't know, just read the bio is posted here: link

And I guess I will play the last 4 remaining: Tecna, Flora, Layla and Stormy. (Is Roxy taken? Because if she's not, I'd rather play her than Stormy)
Sure! 
Thanks for letting me in by the way! 8D
Of course, who else would I enter than the infamous: A
sry chrie already pickd Roxy..You are sooo in!I love Adina,she has a great personality(not great as good but as interesting,evil):D

join the club plz the RP will be in there(ill change the banner later)
over a year ago pandawinx said…
great idea Ms.dada! ;)

Name: Angel Doolittle.

Personality: beautiful quirky---- but also more than confident enough to stand up for herself! she is curious, nosey, a bit rude, but a great spy and a good friend. she has many secrets she'll rather not share.

Bio: Witch. Father- were-tiger. Mother-fairy. Her mother died giving birth to her and her dad left. She was looked after by fairies all her life, but although good friends with many fairies, is actually a witch. she doesn't fit in there, but she has bigger things to worry about than dealing with her in-your-face haters, she's on a secret mission to find her dad and tell her about her past---- Little does she know her dad is actually right under her nose.

pic: Um....I'm sorry! i'm terrible at color-overs! but would it be ok if i just told you what she looks like?
Tnx for joining!:))
yes,that would be OK