WINX CLUB OCS ALFEA RP!!

missdada15 posted on May 07, 2011 at 01:32PM
I need athleast 5 fairys for my Role play but there can be more of them :)))

all i need is:

Name:

Powers:

Home planet:

Personality:

Bio:

Pic:(I really need it!)

Anything els?:

Heres mine:

Name:Ruby

Power:Gold,money,jewlery,ruby,diamants-an­d also has the power too make every man hers

home planet:Magix

Personality:Greedy,selfish,back-stabing,l­yin­g,d­ram­ati­c,i­nte­lig­ent but still not THAT bad(Not too friends)

Bio:She lived with her parents in Magix till the age of 10 when her father left them for his lover.Ruby never soe him after that and hates him for what he did but now by her curent age she always flirts with maried man or athlest a man witch is in a relacionship-and often takes them,makes them leve theys wifes or girlfriends then just uses them,takes theyr money and dums everyone of them.

I need athleast 5 fairys for my Role play but there can be more of them :)))

all i need is:

Name:

WINX CLUB OCS 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago missdada15 said…
BTW your OC doesnt really have too be an acual fairy but she will be in Alfea.SO it can be a witch that wants to go there or anyone els :))
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Name: Hula BlueTear

Powers: Tears,Fears,Mind-Reading

Home planet: Shadowltopia

Personality: Nice,Friendly,All undustanding,Bitchy,Anoying when read minds or uses Mind Bubbles.

Bio: Hulas name was first Shada she was a witch of lei and bravery!but one day winx came to shadowlopija and killed everybody exsept the roel famaly!Hula was in another planet then whit her friends so winx didin't now she was elive!!!after some months faragonda and another teachers found out winx wur under a spell!!they cudin't fix what they done so they invited hula to alfea.When hula traveled she thot she can change her name so nobody wud now her!when they allmost reached magixs her ship crashed!She was the olny one alive!becouse of the exsident and how much she was hurt her power changed!

Pic:(I really need it!) Um...Later :P

Anything els?: She can Read Minds,She has Shadowl transform but never transforms in to it :P
last edited over a year ago
Name: Hula BlueTear

Powers: Tears,Fears,Mind-Reading

Home planet: Shadowltopia
I love her bio!Shes in,you can get she pic on later :))
:D tnx Tanya :D
big smile
np :)

love her pic!
last edited over a year ago
tnx

Name: Kristen

Powers: Shadowls and Fire

Home planet: ShadowlTopia

Personality: she's Goth,A bit Angry temper.

Bio: She never liked to have powers! She Tryed to Kill her self lots of times!When she jumped of the cliff Pixie saved her!She became her pixie! Her name is Karen Pixie of Candys. She Doesen't like Karen Much but Still she's her Pixie and Olny she makes her happy! Kristen is a QUEEN of gossip!!

Anything els?: She doesen't like World bambas! If you're Over your self-run away if you see her!!!

Name: Kristen

Powers: Shadowls and Fire

Home planet: ShadowlTopia

Personality: she's
Hope you like her ^^
My next one is Eleora:

Name:Eleora

Powers:Electicity,magnetisem,lightning..

Home planet:Jogerdea

Personality:Energetic,hiperactive,over reacting,dramatic,self confident,undipendend,speaks her mind and doesnt care what others think of her

Bio:Eleora lived with her father and 6 brothers in Jogerdia,shes a reall tomb-boy but dreses normaly too.She loves football and hates shoping,her favorit music stile is tecno,heardstille

Anything els?:She doesnt have much friends but does who she gets close too never turns her back on them
My next one is Eleora:

Name:Eleora

Powers:Electicity,magnetisem,lightning..

Home planet:
heart
I LOVE her Gigi <3 <3
tnx ^^
np :*
over a year ago chrie said…
ok ok so like u seid

neme:seiryuu
powers:dragons wind n air(she's a wind sorceres)
home plenet:earth but at a differnt era
persona:kinda anoyin dosen't trust ppl thet often dosen't like 2 get bored not meny friends she's an ass-kicker
bio:seiryuu is 1 of tha celestial warriors o fire water earth n air n she's air she fights with fans magic fans n is known for her strength
pic:er...below?
other:don't try on her she might be tha last thing u see oh n did I mention she ONLY loses agents lisa but NEVER loses agents other fairies
ok ok so like u seid

neme:seiryuu
powers:dragons wind n air(she's a wind sorceres)
home plene
big smile
<3 her!xD
thnx
kiss
np :*
thnx n hey er here's my second oc sorry sooo long I'm busy these few deys

neme:kanna
powers:reflections mirrors souls ghosts beuty(though she dosen't realy cares abot beuty)enchants reflecting eny attacks(she uses her magic morror 2 reflect attacks enchant chage eny1's appearence n controlin ghosts n souls)
home:earth in tha seme era as seiryuu
persona:quite rarely seen dosen't like paparazi likes 2 be alone loves 2 fight hard 2 find when unseen dosen't trust ppl thet often easy 2 lose trust with some1 mysteriouse secretive
bio:kanna is a quite n lonely girl she hetes bein arround with ppl she hetes or tha 1s she dosen't trust she's an excelent spell caster n meker so don't think it's easy 2 beat her in a fight or 2 no1 realy knows how does she heve tha ability 2 create such powerfull spells how she is rarely seen n how she fights
she's very not realy trustin ppl
pic:like usual below
other:she came 2 alfea 2 learn better megic n she's not ectualy a fairy but she's ectualy a fairy tale wizard but better known as 1 of tha wizards of souls
thnx n hey er here's my second oc sorry sooo long I'm busy these few deys

neme:kanna
powers:r
Love her too!xD
thnx
so when r we gonna start
smile
friday :)
over a year ago silverfairy said…
Oh kno, Am i too late?
I'll apply anyway.
Name:Andelina Mary Elizabeth (Andy for short)

Powers:Light.

Home planet:Earth

Personality:She is a kind and very sweet girl. Even though a little shy she is goood at making friends and would do anything for her firends.She gets hurt very quickly but easly forgives.

Bio:She's been living on earth from when she was born. Her parents moved to earth aftere they got married so she lived like a normal girl until she was 6 and on her sixth birthday her parents revaeled to her that she was a fairy.She went to an ordianry school and lived like an ordinary girl until she was 16, when she decided to go to alfea.

Anything els?:Nothing i guess...

Looks: Blonde Curly hair, green eues and pale skin.

Oh kno, Am i too late?
I'll apply anyway.
Name:Andelina Mary Elizabeth (Andy for short)

Po
cool
Shes in and your not late i didnt had much time so i didnt start the RP yet but thsee friday or sunday its gonna begein.:)

and thx for entering <3
over a year ago silverfairy said…
Thanks! Can't wait to get started!
me 2
sry i was really bussie this weekend and im probably gonna be this one too so i cant started yet...scholle end in 24.june so ill be more or let free by then :))
Ow what the heck!Im gonna start it of now cause im bord as sh*t :P