W.I.T.C.H. Will Or Bloom?

chrie posted on Jan 16, 2010 at 02:27PM
Who is the best leader?

W.I.T.C.H. 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chrie said…
Will forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I luv will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bloom sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
tongue
will i dispise bloom i agree she sucks
Yeah!!! I despise her to because she is very ugly and her power does not exist and she is stupid and there is no way. Bloom will defeat Will
Will will win
Bloom is going down and will lose 4ever and always
I luv Willhelmina vandom
over a year ago princesswill19 said…
i think will is a little better than bloom
over a year ago Winxlove said…
laugh
Bloom 4eva!!
Will sucks sucks sucks she is a bitchy witchy!!
Will is soooooooooooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Her powers have no sense!!!!!!
Hey chrie in your message you said:"Bloom will defeat Will"!Hahahaha,Bloom win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
hmmm
she said there is no way Bloom will defeat Will
over a year ago Winxlove said…
smirk
She had decate the point.So...Bloom win!
smirk
personly i think will would bloom may have the dragon fire but will has lightning and can talk tomichinary (she can get sicurity systems to shut off if shes sneaking into a place) and if she learns to use her powers to the max she'll be able to move things with her mind,turn into other people, and get into peoples dreams and control them... i've never seen bloom do any of that. oh did i mention will unites the 4 elements (earth wind water and fire)
smile
i agree with zanhar1 will can do mind control
she can do way more than ugly old bloom
over a year ago conelia said…
big smile
I think will is better then bloom but that does not mean that bloom sucks.will can bit bloom in a fight but still i think they both should fight side by side.winx and w.i.t.c.h not winx vs w.i.t.c.h.
I hate both but winx is still a super super super super tottal super bitch I just think that winx is just tooooooooooooo girly and toooooooooooo fairylish and I hate fairyes but I love guardians more than anykind of fairys(winx or non-winx)winx FOR ME is just to girly and oh plz you think I'm that girly why I'm not I hate fasion that's too girly well at least princess and tinker bell are better than winx and I hate bloom from the begining and will is not what I only like I like hay lin and taranee also but if winx then it's musa but I have many characters I like from W.I.T.C.H. And only one from winx but I think hay lin will beat musa even though I like both but I think air is stronger than music and I also don't care much about music I care more about air,water,quntenssence mostly light and I think sun power is a bit to anoying in the real world for me cause I hate the hot heat I hate when the temprature goes up(at least not down to 0)and I'm never happy with winxlove cause she always want me to egnore W.I.T.C.H. And loved winx but luckyly I don't care with what she talks and I HATE when winx work with W.I.T.C.H. Especialy will with bloom I hate bloom and I love will
over a year ago conelia said…
I dont like girly but even if winx is giriy you shouldnt say that but your right i do hate fairyes and things that are pink like barbie she makes me so mad but that is true that if there were a bite less girly i might like them more but still fighting isnt the answer.You should just say that there both nice in there own way.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
BLAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!I­'LL NEVER SAY WINX IS COOL,W.I.T.C.H. AND SRMTHFG! ARE THE BST OF ALL!!!!
YAY!!!W.I.T.C.H. YAY!!!SRMTHFG! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
angry
hey stupid fairy if you realy wanna prof that winx is better then just go:
link
here and prof it I don't wanna know if you sucseed or not
over a year ago princesswill19 said…
i actully like bloom but will a tenny weeny little better
over a year ago irmafan said…
WILL IS A BETTER LEADER THAN BLOOM.I MEAN WILL HAD NO POWER IN SEASON 1 SHE JUST COULD FLY BUT SHE USED HER HEAD TO MAKE BRILLIANT PLANS.WHEN THE TRIX STOLED BLOOMS POWER IN SEASON 1 SHE JUST COULD CRY AND SAY I DON'T FEEL SPECIAL WITHOUT ANY POWER.THAT WAS SO STUPID I MEAN ONLY CRY BABYS SAYSUCH THINGS AND YES WINX CLUB IS VERY GIRLY MORE THAN BARBIE MOVIES IF YOU ASK ME WELL I THINK THAT BARBIE IS GIRLY HER MOVIES AREN'T.BUT WINX CLUB IS SUPER MEGA GIRLY I MEAN THEY JUST CAN THINK ABOUT SHOPPING ,FASHION SHOWS,MAKE-UP,BOYS THEY JUST CAN CRY ABOUT BOYS NOTHING ELSE.I JUST HATE THIS GIRLY THINGS I DON'T LIKE BRATZ TO JUSTT BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO GIRLY.I DON'T LIKE WINX CLUB BECAUSE IT IS TOO GIRLY AND CITCHY TOO
over a year ago KeeperSeeker said…
cool
Can Bloom Shoot lighting or telaport, I don't think so!
over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
OMG. Those Winx vs. W.I.T.C.H. threads are starting to get annoying. It's like a place for haters to express their hatred for a certain character. Great. We're all arguing over some moving pictures like our lives depend on it. I'm out of here before I become as immature as well.
over a year ago hedo96 said…
Will for w.i.t.c.h is the best leder for them

Bloom are the best girls for leders the winx club.
Long story short; Will will always win on the witch spot.
over a year ago Sirea said…
I like both. But Will I like more than Bloom. The reason is: Will is more beautiful, more adult and ripe and I like how she works with her magic. But I have to say I like the element of fire more than the magic of heart of kandrakar and the outfits are more beautiful than from witch.