Writing Developing Characters

2dolphn97 posted on Feb 24, 2011 at 01:32AM
ok i am going to put up the main characters that are in my story and if you want you can ask questions about them and i willl try and answer them... if you dont eh your loss. g if for girl b is for boy for those who haven't already figured that out hehe
skylar (g)
Will(b)
Joey (b)
jeff (b)
ember (g)
mom (g)
dad (b)
savannah (g) (future book)
tyler (b)
darkrisers (mix) (organization)
ok i think this is it i will add more characters when i find them or i remember or whatever PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!! :) have aood day while your at it :)

Writing 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fangs286 said…
whos jeff?
over a year ago 2dolphn97 said…
big smile
skylars ex-bf who treats her very baddly (abuse)
over a year ago larouxbestfan said…
big smile
Skylar's an odd girl's name! What's the book about?
big smile
hmmmm.... very tough question.... well like theres this girl named skylar who has a bf who abuses her.. mostly after football games when they lose, he is also an alcoholic. one day she runs and a boy named will goes after her and jeffs about to strike when... he stops it looks like he wants 2 move but somethings keeping him back.. that something is skylar she is a sorcerer/ witch.. shes a hybrid of the two coexisting species who hate eachother emencly so and both species want her dead for what she is... skylar has to live with evrything and barly has enough time to breath... yet she finds enough time to find a bf... not gonna tell you who cuz it would spoil it hehe
big smile
also sorcerer/wizard & witch/ warlock thats how theyre paird up
over a year ago EmzLovesCheryl said…
smile
Ok then, this is random but...
What colour hair does Skylar have? And what colour hair does Joey have? :)
skylar- black, joey- i think.... a dark brown? maybe lol
over a year ago kittyluvaxoxo said…
wink
whats darkrisers..?
big smile
they are an organization that like they are witches and warlocks who hate wizards and sorcerers and try to like kill them off and crap... its like a predugice group but for magic :/ they arent nice...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Silverain said…
cool
Who, out of the good characters in the story is the strongest? And why are they the strongest?
big smile
..... hmmm maybe skylar because she is a breed of both species and it gives her advantages that others dont.... or the darkrisers because they are a very powserful group and have connections and crap
over a year ago CourtneyFan17 said…
Is Savannah going to play a big part later in the series?
over a year ago iamagagamonster said…
heyy skylars my name too! :DDDDD anywayyyy wat the story about
courtneyfan17-yes she is she appears in the second book if you wanna know who she is ask
imagagamonster- kool! uh look above cuz i think i put a summary there
over a year ago kkluvbr said…
Sounds cool
thanx u do you have a question to ask?
over a year ago woofbark said…
Will any of the characters become traitors to their group? If not, who is most likely?
probably yes savannah not exactly sure if i'm gonna make her betray them but its an idea.
over a year ago Shadowmarioking said…
monkey
um who are all of these people?
People in my story