Zachary Quinto Sylar becoming a good guy

raknaff posted on Nov 08, 2008 at 06:12PM
Am I the only one that doesn't want Sylar to become a good guy! I just wanted your thoughts about this. Because I seem to be the only one buged by this please post a comment! I'm so board!

Zachary Quinto 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alexapetrelli said…
I dont want him to be a good guy!
I love the Sylar that is sensitive at times [rarely] and yet unbelievably hot, sexy, attractive and so evil it's unreal!
I love evil Sylar.
I'd cry if he was good.
I didnt like it when he was working with Bennet.
Until I saw him kill that guy!
I was happy he's not good =]
over a year ago raknaff said…
I know I'm so glad he's back!
:D
over a year ago alexapetrelli said…
Hehe.
I wonder how evil he'll be in Volume Four o_O
I hope super evil!
>:D
over a year ago chels125843 said…
Honestly im fine with both!!!
i dont know if that makes sense but i love both good sylar & evil sylar for different reasons :)
I know I like nice Sylar because he was nice to Elle. And I like Evil Sylar because.......I don't know I guess I just like the villians!
over a year ago The-Stig said…
I love Sylar. End of. But I did like him and Elle. the ideal is him and Elle, but Sylar still evil, then in a few years time, Little Noah is born and Sylar truns good again.
Yeah thats what I hoped for until he killed her.
:(
I know, i was devestated when that happened
I know I think the writers of Heroes just love killing off my favorites!
They do it to me aswell, thought that might have something to do with the fact that me and you are uncanny in our favourite characters...
Yeah, I'm kinnda weird like that!
over a year ago NeonGlo said…
smirk
Well, now the writers seem to be COMBINING Sylar's good and evil. I love it! He's killing like crazy again [great touch, his lifting his shoes and leaving footprints bloody from the strike force guys], but he's showing a soft spot, too, for that teenager who needs a big brother figure. The more complex, the better.