The Heroes of Olympus The Son of neptune

zeuskid777 posted on Mar 02, 2011 at 01:11AM
The Son of Neptune

Annabeth

Annabeth's lower lip started to tremble. Her eyes became misty. Annabeth was glad that Percy was safe, but why did Hera have to take his memories? After everything they've been through, couldn't Percy just have his memories? Tears stroked Annabeth's cheeks and soon, Annabeth was sobbing. Everyone was giving her the, everything is going to be ok, look. Clarisse got her feet off the table and said,

"Everything is going to be ok, Annabeth. Once we get Percy back, I'll beat the Hades out of him for making you worry so much." Annabeth gave Clarisse a, thank you smile, but she was still crying. Leo then asked,

"I don't mean to be rude, but could someone tell us what Percy did to make him so popular?" Chiron turned to Annabeth and asked,

"My dear, would you like to leave?" Annabeth shook her head no.

"Very well, Annabeth, since you know Percy the best, would you like to start?" Chiron asked. Annabeth nodded and wiped her tears away. Annabeth toke a deep breath and said,

"We were twelve when I first met Percy. Percy just finished killing a Minotaur, without any training or a weapon. I was in charge of nursing him back to health. When Percy woke up a day later, I gave him a tour of the camp. Then it was the Capture the Flag Day. Percy was on my team, because he was staying with the Hermes cabin at that time. Percy was on border patrol next to the river. He was surround by five Ares kids and Clarisse. Clarisse push Percy into the river, his cuts healed and he was fighting better then Luke. Percy defeated Clarisse and then Poseidon claimed Percy as his son. The next day, Percy, Grover and I had to leave to find Zeus' master lightning bolt. Percy slays Medusa, Echidna, Chimera, and many more. Then he even defeated Ares and he was able to give Zeus back the master lightning bolt. He also found out that Luke was evil. And he did that with my brains, thank you very much." Annabeth said and everyone laughed. It was good to see everyone laugh, but Annabeth want to hear Percy laugh with her.

"Then we went to the Sea of Monster to get the gold fleece, to heal Thalia's tree rescues Grover from marrying a Cyclops, trust me, we still don't know how that even happened. Percy and I Saved Grover and got the real gold fleece. The gold fleece healed the poisoned, Thalia's tree. Then Percy and I won the chariot race." Annabeth said and she remembers that great memory. It made her sad, knowing she will be the only one to have those memories.

"A winter later, Grover called Percy, Thalia and I to help him protect two Demi-Gods, Nico and Bianca. I was kidnapped by the Dr. Thorn, who was a... That memory wasn't good. Percy never gave and he told me that his real goal was to save me and not Artemis, who was also kidnapped. I held the weight of the world because Luke tricked me. Then Artemis held it." Annabeth started playing with her strip of gray in her golden blonde hair.

"When Percy, Thalia, Grover, and Zoë came, Percy held the weight of the world and tricked Atlas into holding it again..."

"Wait; hold up, Percy tricked Atlas, a Titan?" Jason asked.

"It was easy to do, Atlas want to prove that he was better than everyone else, so to prove how strong he was..."

"He held the world again." Piper said. Annabeth nodded.

"Wow, Percy already beat me when it came to being the best." Jason said.

"What do you mean by, beat you?" Annabeth asked.

"Well I only went on one quest and defeated one Titan. Percy's been on three quests and defeated a Titan, that's just plain amazing." Jason said.

"Actually, Percy went on four quests and defeated three Titans." Annabeth corrected. The look on Jason, Piper and Leo's faces were priceless because Annabeth laughed again.

"Three-three Titans?" Piper asked.

"Yep, Atlas, Hyperion, and Kronos." Annabeth said.

"Kronos, King of the Titans?" Leo asked.

"Yep and again Percy need my help to do it."

"Well, Percy already earned his place at the Roman camp." Jason said. Annabeth started to shake again. The next story would cause her to cry, but she took a deep breath.

"Back to the stories, the next quest was in the Labyrinth. I was the leader of the quest and Percy, Grover and Tyson came with me. We wonder aimlessly in the maze. Fought monsters, fought with each other, clean stables..."

"Wait did you just say stables?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, you see, we were at the Triple G Ranch and so the owner could let us stay there for the night, Percy clean the stables using the river from the river. Anyway, we fought a Sphinx that was supposed to have a riddle, but had facts instead, insulting my wisdom and my mother. Then we had to spilt up, Grover and Tyson went one way, while Percy and I went the other. Hephaestus want all of so to find out what was going on in his forge in Mount St. Helen. Turns out, the telekines were working for the Titans. There were only three telekines but then a hundred of them came. Percy... He told me to run, to get out, to tell Hephaestus what happened, to save myself. I argued with him, I didn't want to leave him to fight a hundred telekines. Percy was as stubborn as ever, that Seaweed Brain..."

"Seaweed Brain?" Piper asked.

"That been my nickname for him since we were twelve. Percy." Annabeth said. Saying his name again, remembering that nightmare of a quest, causing Annabeth to shake again. Annabeth looked down at her hands, hands that should be intertwined with Percy. Their fingers laced together. Annabeth licked her lips, hoping to find his taste on her lips. It was still there but Annabeth just wanted Percy back, more than anything in the world. Oh how much the girl had begged to her mother to answer her prays and bring Percy back to her. Then Annabeth felt a hand be placed on her shoulder.

"Mom?" Annabeth asked. There stood her mother, the goddess of wisdom, Athena.

"Yes child, everything will be fine, just fine, Annabeth." Athena said with a smile and hugged her daughter. Annabeth broke down and cried on her mother's shoulder. Athena patted Annabeth's back as everyone watch in silence. Then Chiron asked,

"Lady Athena, why are you here?"

"Can't a mother come and comfort her daughter?" Athena asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, we were just..." Chiron said quickly but Annabeth said,

"When is Percy coming back? Does he remember anything? Is he safe?" Annabeth was still crying, hoping to get answers out of her mother.

"Calm down Annabeth, I'll will answer your questions, yes Percy is safe and he remembers everything."Athena said with a smile. Annabeth smiled again and couldn't stop smiling. My Seaweed Brain is remembers me, he still does. Take that Hera.

"How come he still gave his memories and I don't?" Jason asked, a bit jealous.

"Jason, the Roman Demi-Gods were brought up on the fact that Greek were their enemies, even though they aren't. You would start killing the children without even knowing if they were good or bad. And I assure that the Greek Demi-Gods are extremely nice and welcoming, but you already know that." Athena said and laughed a little.

"Percy was able to keep his memories because, no offense, but Percy's memories are more important than yours. Plus, Hera couldn't erase Percy memories." Athena explained.

"What do you mean Hera couldn't erase Percy's memories?" Will asked.

"Ancient laws forbid other gods or goddesses to an erase a Demi-Gods memory unless you are Horus, their godly parent or patron, in your case Jason. Poseidon would never erase his son's memories so Percy still knows everything that he already knows."

"But if he knows who he is then why isn't he here?" Annabeth asked. Athena smiled and said,

"Percy is closer than you think, Annabeth." At first everyone was confused, and then Annabeth heard some yelling her name. It was...

The Heroes of Olympus 81 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-81 of 81

over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
laugh
that was awesome glad lucy didnt die!!!!!
over a year ago Germix said…
big smile
Loved it. Who is the real queen???? post soon
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
Llllloooovvvveeeddd it . So so good can't wait for the next chapter and how is the real queen ?!!!:)
over a year ago Mythmaniac said…
surprise
Wonderful chapter. Who is the REAL queen? Does Rhea still want to be?
over a year ago crazypegesus980 said…
laugh
I love ur story and its great. U might want ot work on your speeling and grammar a little more though but beside that its great. Post soon.
over a year ago zeuskid777 said…
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 32

Athena

The true queen, this made Athena more puzzled than usual. 'Who is she?' Athena wondered. She couldn't sleep, so Athena went for a walk. She reached the beach and saw someone was there. 'Poseidon, what is he doing out here?' Athena mentally asked. When she reached him, she asked,

"What are you doing out here?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. Well, I was wondering how the true queen is." Poseidon said, keeping his eyes of the ocean.

"Same. Who could she be?" Athena wondered out loud.

"Let's hope she's isn't like Hera." Poseidon said.

"Why would that be, Poseidon?" Athena asked.

"Well, my sister isn't smart. You would make a better queen." Poseidon said. Athena could feel the blush in her cheeks. Lucky for her, Poseidon was still looking at the sea.

"Really?" Athena said cool and calmly.

"You think things through. Compared to Hera, you'll think of all the possibilities and you know which one is the right choice. That's why you would be a better queen, Athena." Poseidon explained and smiled at her. Athena thanked Rhea it was dark out, because she was a blushing scarlet.

"Well, I'm going to call it a day. Are you coming?" Poseidon asked as he passed her.

"No, I'll be out here thinking." Athena said. Poseidon laughed.

"You're always thinking, Athena." Poseidon said and left. Athena sighed and kept walking. 'Why am I feeling this way? Oh no, I'm in love.' Athena thought. 'No.' Athena kept walking until she saw a woman. Amphitrite.

"Athena, stay away from my husband." Amphitrite said.

"What are you talking about?" Athena asked.

"Don't be stupid, he's flirting with you. Stay away or else." Amphitrite threatened.

"Or else what? Do you think it's smart to threaten me, the goddess of wisdom?" Athena asked.

"If you hurt me, Poseidon will leave your little alliance. He'll hate you and I can make him believe that you hurt me. Stay away or else." Amphitrite warned and left in the tide. Athena left for bed, knowing that Amphitrite was right.

When Athena entered her room, she raised her hair up and saw that thing on the back of her neck. It was like a tattoo. It a multi-colored mark that she had since birth. It seem it be the mark of a crown, or something. Athena never knew what it mean, and she still doesn't. Or does she?
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 33

Annabeth

Annabeth was tired after what just happened at camp. When she cuddled up with Percy, Percy whispered,

"I love you."

"I love you too." Annabeth whispered. They were whispering because Lucy was asleep on Percy's chest. Annabeth was stroking Lucy's back. 'Our baby.' Annabeth thought.

"Lucy's our baby, Percy. All ours." Annabeth whispered. Percy smiled and whispered,

"She's beautiful, just like her mother." Percy kissed Annabeth's temple. Annabeth snuggled closer to her family. Well it's not complete but close enough for Annabeth.

"Can't we stay like this?" Annabeth wondered out loud.

"We're staying here." Percy said.

"What?" Annabeth asked, pushing up onto her hands to stare at Percy.

"I love you and Lucy. This is the safest place in the world for us. All I care about is your and Lucy's safety. So, I think it's best if we stay here." Percy explained.

"But, what about school?" Annabeth asked.

"We have to survive the war before even think about school. And I think I would have gotten kicked out anyway." Percy said. Annabeth stared at him.

"I…" Annabeth started. Annabeth shocked Percy as much as herself when she crushed her lips onto Percy's.

"I want to stay here with you and our baby." Annabeth said.

"Then we'll stay here." Percy said. Annabeth smiled and kissed him again. Then they fell asleep, in their new home, with their baby girl.

The next morning, let's just say that Lucy was really jumpy.

"Mommy, Daddy, wake up. It's Christmas. Wake up." Lucy said, jumping up and down on Percy's bunk. Of course, they woke up the second Lucy started jumping.

"We're up, we're up." Percy groaned as he grabbed his jumping daughter. Annabeth laughed and started tickling her daughter. Lucy laughed and screamed,

"Mommy, stop. Uncle." Annabeth laughed and stopped tickling Lucy.

"Merry Christmas, Lucy." Percy said. Lucy became sad.

"I didn't get you two, anything. I didn't…" Lucy started. Percy and Annabeth hugged her and said,

"You're our present."

"I love you two." Lucy said.

"We love you too." They said and gripped Lucy tight.

"Well, let's get dressed." Annabeth said. Once they got dressed, Annabeth got Lucy's present out. She and Percy quickly left to get Lucy a Christmas present.

"Lucy, we have something for you." Annabeth said. Lucy quickly ripped open the present a pulled out a dagger. Now, everyone knows that giving a dagger to a two year old is a bad idea. But when you're a demi-god, those rules go out the window.

"I love it. Can I train with it?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, only if Mommy is with you and don't use it unless you are fighting monsters." Percy said.

"Ok Daddy." Lucy said and put the dagger on her belt. Annabeth picked up Lucy as Percy wrapped his arm around Annabeth's waist. Together they went outside to enjoy Christmas.

After breakfast, Katie and Connor returned with the Pegasus. They landed in the pavilion.

"Bad news guy, we didn't find…" Katie started then she spotted Percy.

"Why do we bother searching for you? You always come back, Percy." Katie said. Everyone laughed.

"Sorry we weren't here sooner. This guy wanted to stop at Dylan's Candy Bar." Katie said, pointed at Connor. Travis said,

"Dude, you didn't get me any?"

"I did but…" Connor started.

"Connor and the horses ate it all." Katie said. Travis groaned and mumbled something.

"Anyway, why are all the gods here?" Katie asked as she wrapped her arms around Travis' waist. They started dating after Travis saved her during the war.

"It's a long story." Annabeth said.

"Before we start, what's with the kid?" Connor asked. 'This is going to be good.' Annabeth thought.

"Well, Lucy here is our daughter." Annabeth said, gesturing to herself and Percy. Katie's mouth dropped as Connor collapsed on the spot.

"Oh Connor." Hermes grumbled, shaking his head.

"Is he out?" Clarisse asked. Travis knocked on his brother's head.

"Yeah, out cold. Giving me a minute. Dude, the Aphrodite girls are in their bikinis." Travis said. Connor sat up and said,

"Where's my camera? Ah, what happened? I had a strange dream that Percy and Annabeth had a kid."

"Yeah, that wasn't a dream." Travis said. Connor, once again, passed out.

"Not again, Perce, can you…" Travis started. Percy made the water from the beach come out and land on Connor. Connor woke up, saying.

"What's your problem, man?"

"I was going to say help me get him to the cabin, but I guess that works too." Travis said.

"Now, can someone tell us wants going on?" Connor asked. After giving Connor and Katie a quick run through of everything that happened the past week, and pouring more water on Connor, everyone went back to eating breakfast.

Katie was hanging out with Annabeth.

"You saved Travis some candy, didn't you?" Annabeth asked. Katie smiled and held up a bag of candy.

"When did you become a daughter of Hermes?" Annabeth asked.

"I guess my boyfriend is rubbing of me." Katie said.

"You're not the only one." Annabeth said and saw her boyfriend chase they're daughter.

"Did he?" Katie asked.

"Did he what?" Annabeth asked.

"Propose to you. You're the mother of his child. He should propose to you." Katie said.

"We might not win the war, Katie. I just want to spend my time with him and our daughter." Annabeth sighed.

"I think you guys are going to win." Katie said.

"Thanks Katie. If you do get married, you're in the bridal party." Annabeth said. The two laughed. 'Marriage.' Annabeth thought. 'I don't know if I'm ready for that. Yet, I want to.' Annabeth decided that if she and Percy did get married, it would be after the war.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 34

Annabeth

Annabeth dropped Lucy off with Katie while she and Percy got some private time, alone on the beach. Percy was holding her hand making sure she was close to her. In Annabeth's back pocket was the new watch Annabeth got for Percy. Percy wanted one that didn't turn into a shield. Percy sat down in the sand. 'What is he doing?" Annabeth thought. Percy patted the sand next to him, inviting Annabeth to sit next to him. Annabeth sat down, only to be pulled into Percy's arms. Of course Annabeth didn't abject; in fact, she turned so she was looking at Percy in the eye and kissed him deeply. They broke free, for air and their foreheads touched.

"Merry Christmas, Percy." Annabeth said.

"Merry Christmas, Annabeth." Percy said. Annabeth reached into her back pocket and pulled out Percy's present. Percy smiled and kissed the top of Annabeth head. Percy then grabbed the stink on bow that was on the present and put on Annabeth's head.

"What are you…" Annabeth started.

"You're my present. I don't need anything else beside you and Lucy." Percy said.

"What about your mom?" Annabeth asked.

"You know what I mean, Annabeth. [Enter curse word here.] Mom, how are we going to tell her about Lucy?" Percy asked. Then it clicked with Annabeth that she would have to tell their mortal parents about their daughter.

"Your dad's going to kill me." Percy said.

"One, you can't die. Two, my dad will try to hurt you. Three, we'll tell them tomorrow. We'll Iris message my dad in the morning and then we'll visit your mom." Annabeth explained.

"This is why you're the smart one." Percy said. Annabeth laughed and asked,

"Are you going to unwrap your present or not?" Percy nodded and opened the box. Percy put on his new Rolex watch.

"It's great. Now, for your present." Percy said. Percy reached into his pocket and got out a locket. It was exactly like her old one expects it had her name engraved in the back in Ancient Greek.

"Hephaestus and Aphrodite helped me this year. Hephaestus hand made it and Aphrodite made sure that you couldn't lose it. And she said she left something in the locket." Percy said. Annabeth opened the locket to find a picture of a newborn baby girl. She had black hair and eyes of gray and green.

"Lucy." Annabeth gasped. She could feel her tears coming.

"Aphrodite can one day to the Roman Camp and toke pictures of every single kid, surprisingly, the day after Lucy showed up at the camp. So she put the picture in the locket and gave me the same picture that I have in my wallet." Percy explained. Annabeth let the tears run down her cheeks as she kissed Percy. Percy pulled back and asked,

"Why are you crying?" He wiped her tears away.

"We weren't able to see her as a baby." Annabeth said.

"I know. I wish we could. But she's here now and we can see her grow up." Percy said. Annabeth nodded. Percy pushed Annabeth's hair back as he put the locket on Annabeth's neck.

"It looks beautiful on you." Percy said.

"Thank you. I love you." Annabeth whispered.

"I love you too." Percy said. They stay there for a while until they left to pick up Lucy and go to bed. 'Best Christmas, ever.' Annabeth thought.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 35

Annabeth

The next day, Annabeth was the first one up. Even though, she didn't want to tell her dad she has a kid, but Annabeth knew she could hide Lucy forever. So she decided to get Percy up. She started shaking him.

"Percy, get up. Please, we have to tell my dad about…" Annabeth started but Percy grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of him. Percy buried his face in her hair.

"You need to relax; everything is going to be fine." Percy whispered.

"I can't relax; we have to tell my dad that I was pregnant when I was fourteen and that we have a two year…" Annabeth complained until Percy stopped her with a kiss.

"Everything is going to be fine. I'm worried too, but we have to do this so I'm going to get dressed." Percy said. Annabeth nodded. Once Percy and Lucy were ready, Annabeth Iris messaged her dad at ten in the morning, knowing that it was seven in California. Annabeth was tapping her foot and gripping Percy's hand really tightly. And by really tightly, Annabeth means that if Percy's didn't have the curse of Achilles, he would be bleeding. Lucy was in Percy's arm. Finally, Iris got through to Dr. Chase. He was drinking his coffee while Bobby and Matthew were fighting over a toy from the cereal box and Mrs. Chase was cooking eggs.

"Dad." Annabeth said. Dr. Chase turned towards the message and smiled.

"Annabeth, Percy, good to see you two again. How's camp?" Dr. Chase asked, not noticing Lucy in Percy's arms.

"Good." Percy said. Bobby asked,

"Who's the kid?" Lucy crossed her arms and said,

"The kid has a name."

"Actually, that's why I'm calling you guys." Annabeth said, and toke a deep breath.

"Guys, this is Lucy, our daughter." Annabeth said. Everyone froze. Bobby and Matthew dropped their spoons, Mrs. Chase mouth dropped, and Dr. Chase collapsed on the stop.

"Oh no, not again. Bobby, Matthew, help my get your father to the sofa. Then we'll talk." Mrs. Chase ordered. Bobby and Matthew nodded and helped their mom get Dr. Chase off the floor and on the sofa.

"Ok, how did this happen?" Mrs. Chase asked. Annabeth and Percy went through the whole created by thought thing.

"I see, well I'll explain to your father when he wakes up." Mrs. Chase said.

"Thanks, Mrs. Chase. We have to go." Percy said. They said their goodbyes and ended the message.

"They took that better than I thought." Percy said. Annabeth laughed and so did Lucy.

"Is Grandpa going to be ok?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, he does that whenever he's shocked." Annabeth explained. 'One mortal family down, one more to go.'
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 36

Annabeth

Annabeth was heading to the big house with Percy and Lucy. They knocked on the door and talked with Chiron.

"Chiron, we need to leave camp." Annabeth said.

"Why?" Chiron asked. Then a woman came in. She wore a silver leotard and had silver hair. She also had a silver tail.

"Lupa, your back." Chiron said.

"Lupa." Annabeth, Percy, and Lucy said.

"Yep, this is my human form. Anyway, is there a problem?" Lupa asked.

"We need to leave camp to show my mom Lucy." Percy said.

"Well, I say they should go." Lupa said.

"What?" Chiron asked.

"Chiron, this is your strongest campers, let them go." Lupa said.

"Thanks Lupa." Percy said and pulled Annabeth and Lucy to the car. Annabeth could tell that Percy wanted to tell his mother as soon as possible to get it done and over. In Percy car was a car seat for Lucy and a note.

"What does the note say?" Percy asked.

"Well, 'Dear Percy and Annabeth, I thought you two would need this. Love, Aphrodite.'" Annabeth said. Percy shrugged and put Lucy in the car seat. When Percy and Annabeth were buckled up, Percy started driving to Manhattan. Percy kept tapping his fingers with nervousness. Annabeth put her hand over his.

"Calm down, Percy. Your mom will take the news just fine." Annabeth said.

"I don't know how my mom will react, she's three months pregnant." Percy said. Annabeth sighed and knew that he was right. A pregnant woman is unpredictable so anything can happen. Annabeth kissed Percy's cheek and said,

"I think she'll take it just fine." Percy smiled and said,

"She already considers you apart of the family, so I think you're right." Annabeth smiled back and held Percy's hand tightly.

The traffic wasn't as bad as usual. They reached Mrs. Jackson house before noon. Annabeth got Lucy out of her car seat.

"Now, you can't say that we're your mommy and daddy until we tell Grandma about you. Deal?" Annabeth asked.

"Deal." Lucy said. Percy walked them through the apartment building until they reached Mrs. Jackson's apartment. Percy wiped out his keys and unlocked the door.

"Mom." Percy called into the house.

"Percy? You're back." Mrs. Jackson said as she walked out of the kitchen. She smiled and hugged the two. Then Mrs. Jackson noticed Lucy.

"Hello, what's your name?" Mrs. Jackson asked.

"Lucy." Lucy said.

"Nice to meet you, Lucy. Well, let's sit down and talk." Mrs. Jackson said. So Percy and Annabeth sat down on the loveseat while Mrs. Jackson was on the recliner. Lucy was on Annabeth's lap.

"So how was camp?" Mrs. Jackson asked.

"Good, Mom there's something we have to tell you." Percy said. He took a deep breath and gripped Annabeth's hand.

"Mom, Lucy here, is our daughter." Percy said. Mrs. Jackson mouth dropped and she looked at Percy to Annabeth, and then to Lucy.

"How is she your daughter?" Mrs. Jackson asked. Percy and Annabeth explained the whole, created by thought, routine again. Mrs. Jackson nodded every once and awhile.

"Well, I'm a grandma now?" Mrs. Jackson asked.

"Yes, sorry Mrs. Jackson." Annabeth said.

"Sorry? This is great news. Don't be sorry. I'm happy to be a grandma." Mrs. Jackson said, smiling. Percy breathed out a sigh of relief.

They talked and Mrs. Jackson played with her granddaughter. Percy and Annabeth watched this from the kitchen. Percy smiled and held Annabeth closer to his left side. Annabeth smiled back, thinking that this was easy. She put her hand on Percy right shoulder and held him close. Percy kissed Annabeth temple. Soon it was time for them to leave and they said their goodbyes. Annabeth was smiling the whole way home.

In the car, Percy asked,

"How were we able to Iris message your dad? Iris…"

"Mom says that after the solstice, Zeus let her work again." Annabeth explained. Percy nodded and kept driving. When they reached camp, Piper came running up to them.

"Where's the fire, Piper?" Annabeth asked.

"Thalia's missing. The hunters didn't see her at lunch and she wasn't with Jason. We've been searching for her for the past three hours." Piper explained. Annabeth looked at Percy. He was almost as pale as her.

"Piper, take Lucy to the big house. Annabeth, let's…" Percy stopped when there was a scream.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 37

Annabeth

Annabeth gripped Lucy tightly as she, Percy and Piper spirited towards the scream. Annabeth gasped at what she's sees at the hill. There was Luke, cover in blood and cuts, being dragged by Thalia. Thalia, herself was covered with cuts, but not as bad as Luke. Thalia was crying and Luke was out cold. Annabeth felt pain, but she didn't cry, she and Percy ran up to them and asked,

"How did…"

"That's not important, just heal him." Thalia screamed through more tears. Apollo put Luke on the ground and started to heal Luke. Thalia was sobbing on Annabeth's shoulder. Thalia seemed broken. Not the strong, powerful Thalia that Annabeth grew up with.

"He's all healed. Someone help me get him to the big house." Apollo said. Percy nodded and put Luke's arm on his shoulder. With a lift, Apollo and Percy started to drag Luke to the big house. Thalia was still sobbing on Annabeth's shoulder and Annabeth was saying soothing words. 'What is going on?' Annabeth thought.

Apollo and Percy place Luke on the bed and then there was a meeting. Thalia was still sobbing.

"Thals, please tell us what happened." Annabeth begged. Thalia nodded and wiped her tears away.

"I wanted to go for a walk in the woods. So I walked and when I reached the entrance of the Labyrinth, I saw a body laying face down next to it. I ran to the body and turned it over. And it was Luke." Thalia said.

"So, when Gaea opened the Doors of Death, she also opened the Gates of Elysium." Athena said.

"I was about to get some help when he woke up. Luke looked at me and said my name as if he was dreaming. Then he hugged me and said he was sorry." Thalia said.

"Did you hurt him?" Phoebe asked.

"What? No, I need answers out of him." Thalia yelled at her second in-command.

"So, then we talked. Luke said that, like Athena said, Gaea opened the Gates of Elysium. Luke said that himself, Beckendorf, Silena, Bianca, and Michael, plus a few others that died in the war, talk about who should leave first. Luke said that everyone voted that he should go back first. So Luke did, and I found him."

"We talked some more. You should have seen his face when I told him about Lucy. I swear his jaw was going to drop off his face. He said congrats. Then there was a rumbling in the forest. Then an extremely sharp pin cut Luke's shoulder. Then more pins came and they cut me and Luke. We were surrounded by the pins and it wouldn't end. Luke pulled me out of the forest and we were at the base of the hill on the mortal side. Whoever attacked us didn't follow. Luke tried to shield me when we were attacked, so he was more hurt than me. He lost so much blood that he collapsed. So I dragged him up the hill, knowing that it was my fault that he was hurt because of me." Thalia finished. Tears stroked Thalia's cheeks again. 'Poor Thalia.' Annabeth thought.

"The daughters of Danaus." Athena said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Some of the most wicked women to ever live. The myth says that Danaus had 50 daughters while Danaus' twin, Aegyptus, had 50 sons. When the twins' father died, the twins fought over their father's inheritance. Aegyptus came up with a plan. His sons will marry his brother's daughters. The Oracle back then warned Danaus that Aegyptus was planning to kill the 50 daughters. So Danaus and his daughter ran away. Aegyptus found the daughters and the daughters married the sons. But before the weddings, Danaus gave all of his daughter a extremely sharp hair-pin to kill the sons. All the daughters, but one, killed the sons. When the daughters died, each of them except for the one that didn't kill her husband, were sent to Tartarus." Athena explained.

"So they escaped?" Annabeth asked. Athena looked to Hades.

"Yes, they were probably the ones who attacked you, Thalia." Hades said.

"Wait, they're still at camp." Percy said. Everyone gasped and pulled out their weapons. When everyone went outside, standing there was 49 women. Each of the had a smug look on their faces and they pointed there pins. Lucy was still in Annabeth's arms. 'She can't be here.' Annabeth thought. Lupa ran up to Annabeth.

"Lupa, make sure Lucy's safe." Annabeth said and handed Lucy to Lupa. Lupa nodded and spirited back into the big house.

"Well, well, all of the gods are here. What an honor? But we have a job to do today. Girls, fire." The oldest of all the girls said. The girls throw their knives. Percy stepped in front of Annabeth and the knives didn't hit them.

"Bring me the head of the Son of Poseidon. He'll be the first sacrifice to Gaea." The oldest yelled. The girls charged and so did the campers. 'They have terrible skills. Lucy could do better.' Annabeth thought as she took down her fifth witch. Percy was back to back with her and he was on his tenth. Soon, only the oldest was standing. But she smiled.

"Impressive. Well, I should introduce myself. I'm Dorian." Dorian said.

"From the sea." Poseidon mumbled.

"Exactly Grandfather. I was given that name because I was the only one who could do this." Dorian said. A huge tidal wave formed behind her. It was about to cover camp, but it went back into the ocean. Percy had his hand up and the wave spiraled around his arm.

"You know, that power of your isn't that powerful." Percy said. The water turned into a ice javelin and Percy threw it at Dorian. Dorian tried to turn it back to water but the javelin went through her chest. She was dead and so were her sisters. 'Was this the best Gaea got? Big deal, we can take it.' Annabeth thought, a bit cocky.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 38

Athena

Athena knew that this was just a starter. Gaea probably had something else in store for them. 'Stay on your toes.' Athena noted. Soon, there was a hiss. 'No.' Athena thought. Athena searched the area for that hiss. Then a female's laugh that got everyone's attention. Walking towards the group was a woman that hates Athena a lot. She was in a short dress that was connected with shorts. Her eyes were covered with sunglasses and her hair was snakes. Strapped to her back was a spear. Athena stepped in front of everyone and threw up her shield. It will protect everyone inside the shield and they'll be able to see the battle without turning into stone. Then Athena threw her shield around the campers. Medusa reached Athena.

"My, my, it's been a while, hasn't it Athena?" Medusa asked.

"I see you're still a gorgon." Athena said. Medusa glared and said,

"Because of you, and now you're going to play."

"Ha, you can't beat a goddess."

"You would be surprised. I stayed in Tartarus after your daughter and that son of Poseidon defeated me. And while I was there." Medusa said and she started to glowed bright brown.

"Gaea blessed me. So I could kill you. That shield of your may protect their eyes, but your eyes aren't protected." Medusa said, and pulled off her glasses. Athena looked at Medusa straight in the eye, but she didn't turn to stone.

"I'm your creator, so your power doesn't affect me." Athena explained. Medusa hissed and pulled out her speared. Athena flicked her wrist and her spear came out. Athena knew that she was going to have to cut her dress so she could fight. So Athena ripped her dress until it was to the middle of her thigh. Athena was in her in her starting position when Medusa charged.

'She's fast.' Athena thought. Medusa and Athena's staff's meet. Strength verses strength, Athena and Medusa were even. Athena kicked Medusa in the stomach. Medusa was sent back, but her spear was still in her hand. Athena charged, her spear pointing at Medusa. Medusa stuck her spear into the ground and when Athena was close enough, Medusa was in a handstand on her spear. '[Swear.]' Athena thought when Medusa kicked Athena. Athena was sent flying in the air, but Athena turned so she was doing a back hand spring. Both women were panting, but kept fighting. Lounging stabbed, and blocking, the women didn't stop.

Ten minutes passed, the campers were cheering on Athena. Athena's dress was torn. Her right shoulder was bleeding ichors and her dress was now a one shoulder. 'This is my most revealing outfit.' Athena thought. Her dress was ripped under her breast and she was bleeding. Medusa wasn't any better. She had a huge gash down the front of her dress and she was bleeding gold dust. She lost the heads of almost all of her snakes. Medusa cursed.

"Yielded." Athena said. Medusa smiled, and then she moved faster than Nike, literally. One second later Medusa smiled behind Athena and yelled,

"For Gaea." Medusa stabbed her spear into the back of Athena's neck. But the tip of the spear was aimed perfectly at Athena's marked. The marked made a force field around Athena and Medusa was pushed back into Athena's protection shield. A light surround Athena. When the light was gone, Athena looked down and gasped. 'This is my most revealing outfit.' Athena thought. The armor on her chest was a deep v-neck and had a gem that changed to every gem know to Athena. The gem was literally the only thing that connected her armor together. Her chest armor was like wearing a bra made of bronze. She was wearing a skirt that was made of bronze and it was covered with gems on the belt. There were bronze spikes that hung on her skirt. Strapped to Athena's back was a bow, quiver, and her spear would be there if she wasn't fighting. On Athena wrist were gold cuffs that hid knifes. The belt on Athena's skirt held a sword in the back. Athena's left thigh had a lot of arrows for her bow and quiver. Athena's right thigh had a pistol that could change into any type of gun and it had an infinite amount of bronze bullets. Now, this would way someone down caring all this stuff, but Athena didn't feel any extra weight on her. Athena covered her mouth with her left hand to cover her gasped. But Athena tasted metal when her left hand was covered over her mouth. Athena looked at her left hand and there was gold ring on her left ring finger that had all the birth stones in it and it was engraved, Queen Athena.

"What? Impossible." Medusa gasped and screamed. Everyone were frozen in shocked, expect for Rhea who was smiling.

"You know Medusa; you might have been blessed by Gaea. But I think I was just blessed by the Fates." Athena said.

"My spear was forged so I could kill you. Not even in your roman form can you defeat me." Medusa said. Athena smiled and noticed she was all healed. Medusa charged but Athena used the same moved Medusa just used. But this time it worked. Medusa head was cut off and Medusa was dead. Athena waved her hand and the shields were down. Everyone ran to Athena. Athena placed Medusa's head in a sac and tied it up tightly. Everyone was still staring at Athena.

"How… How did…?" Poseidon started but trailed off.

"I have no clue." Athena admitted. Rhea laughed and said,

"Look what's on your head, Athena." Everyone gasped and Aphrodite handed a mirror to Athena. Hera's crown was on Athena's expected it was more beautiful. Hera's crown had a ruby in it, but this crown had every one of the birthstones. Athena's jet black hair was perfectly curled and clean. Her face didn't have makeup but she didn't need it. She and Annabeth looked exactly same expect their hair color was different.

"I'm… I'm…" Athena started but stopped.

"Hail, the greatest of the goddesses. The True Queen of the Gods. Hail, Athena, True Queen of the Gods." Rhea announced. The campers knelt, even her children. The gods bowed and so did Rhea. Athena was dazed. 'I'm the Queen.' Athena thought. Then the color drained out of her. Using her new powers drained her so much that she collapsed in the arms of the closest to her. Poseidon's arms.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 39

Annabeth

'How?' That was the question on Annabeth's mind when her mother changed her outfit, power, and title. At first, Annabeth really did think that her mother wasn't going to win. Medusa's blessing from Gaea made her the goddess slayer. But when Athena was blessed by the Fates, it was a miracle. Once the battle was over, Athena passed out.

"Mom." Her and her siblings cried. Poseidon put his hand on her forehead.

"She's fine, she's just tired." Poseidon explained. Annabeth let out a sigh of relief. Hera was glaring at Athena.

"How can she be the queen? I'm Zeus' wife." Hera asked Rhea.

"Simple, brush the hair off the back of her neck." Rhea said. Poseidon did as told and he turned pale. He was speechless, and when Annabeth saw her mother's, she could see why Poseidon was pale. 'Mom was marked.'

"That is why." Rhea said. Everyone looked at her to continue. Rhea looked at the sky and shook her head.

"I'm still forbidden to tell you. I'll say this though. Before any of the gods were born, the Fates come to me and only me. Themselves, in person, they told me a prophecy about two pairs of royalty. One pair god, one pair demi-god. I shall tell you the prophecy when they are completed." Rhea explained.

"But how can we complete it when we don't know it?" Annabeth asked.

"Child, the prophecy has already started and by the time this war is over, it shall be completed. This prophecy doesn't need to be told to be completed." Rhea explained. Everyone groaned.

"Don't blame me, I swear to the Fates themselves, and if I break it, it will be worse than the River Styx." Rhea said. Everyone gulped.

"Well, we should get Athena to the big house." Aphrodite said. Everyone looked at her.

"What? She's the Queen. The last thing we need is for her to wake up on the ground." Aphrodite explained. Everyone nodded. Apollo and Poseidon put their arms under Athena's shoulders and knees.

"One, two, three, lift." Apollo said. They lift Athena up and tried to stand up. But Apollo lost his grip on her.

"Ouch, do you have her?" Apollo asked after landing face first on the ground. Poseidon had Athena carefully in his arms.

"Yeah, she's fine." Poseidon said. Everyone went to the big house and layed Athena on the bed.

"Ok Mother, what else can you tell us?" Hades asked.

"Well, the Fates are giving me permission to say a few things. We need a meeting." Rhea said.

"We're already in a meeting." Percy said. Annabeth was sitting on her mother's bed. 'Mom what's going on?' Annabeth prayed. Athena didn't move expect for her chest moving as she breathed.

"Point taken, very well, sit down." Rhea ordered. Everyone sat.

"One day, I was in my garden. Kronos gave it to me to make me happy. Kronos and the other titans were somewhere and I don't care. I was just sitting there and then I saw a light. Coming down were the Fates themselves. Like Hail Mary in the Catholic region, the Fates chose me. They said, 'Rhea, you shall give birth to the greatest gods. Their King will be…' if I say that part it will give away the prophecy. They continued with the Queen, 'The Queen will be beautiful, strong, and wise. She will find out the truth about who the King is.' That was the Queen's section. If I told you that…" Rhea explained.

"Mom would have figured it out." Annabeth said.

"Like mother, like daughter. Anyway, they then started talking about the King and Queen of the Demi-Gods. 'The child of the gods, only two will be crown. They shall go far with love and strength. Protect them, and watch them, Rhea. For they are more powerful than any other demi-gods to ever live.' Then the Fates told me the prophecy. It was huge, longer than any other prophecy Apollo could think of. And the Fates made it so that Apollo couldn't even hear it. I'm the only one who knows it. That is why I can't tell you the prophecy until it has been completed. One more thing, the King and Queen of the gods must destroy one of their creations." Rhea explained.

"So Athena destroyed Medusa, and whoever's the King is must destroy his creation?" Leo asked.

"Yep. We just have to wait for Athena." Rhea explained. Piper was looking at Athena carefully.

"She has a ring." Piper said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Look." Piper said. She lifted Athena's left hand and everyone saw Athena's ring. Everyone gasped.

"I see, the Fates want to make it clear that whoever the King is, Mom's his wife." Annabeth explained.

"You truly are your mother's daughter. Yes, you're right. When the King is found out by Athena, Athena will no longer be a maiden." Rhea explained. Hera glared at Athena and pushed Piper and Annabeth off of Athena's bed. Annabeth and Piper cursed as Percy help Annabeth up and Jason did the same with Piper.

"This is my crown." Hera yelled and reached for Athena's crown. The crown shot a beam of power from the Opal gem and Hera was sent back against the door.

"Not anymore Hera. You are no longer the Queen of the Heavens." Hestia said.

"But Zeus is still King and I'm his wife." Hera yelled. 'Idiot, didn't she listen to Rhea?' Annabeth thought.

"Zeus is no longer the King of the Gods. He never was." Rhea explained. Zeus materialized in front of the campers and yelled,

"What?"

"You are longer the King. You never were." Rhea repeated. Zeus growled and pointed his lightning bolt at Athena.

"That won't happen." Zeus said and fired. Poseidon placed his hand in front of the lightning and when the blast of lightning finally ended, Poseidon's hand was perfectly fine. Annabeth looked at Percy who was just as shocked as herself. Zeus grabbed Poseidon's shirt and pointed his lightning bolt at him.

"Out of my way." Zeus ordered. Poseidon didn't move. It was easy to do because Poseidon was half a head taller than his brother. Hades, Demeter, and Hestia made sure that everyone was behind them. Rhea was in front of Athena.

"Move or else." Zeus ordered. Poseidon didn't move, he stood his ground and kept glaring. Annabeth could see a hint of fear in Zeus' eyes.

"If you don't move in two seconds, I'm going to make you into tempura shrimp." Zeus said.

"You know, you're no longer the King so the person with the highest power here is Athena. But since she still passed out, Mother is the only one who could order us. Plus, your powers don't affect me." Poseidon explained. Zeus turned to the demi-gods and said,

"Attack him and her." No one moved.

"I'll kill all of you." Zeus snarled and Hera joined his side.

"Hurt any of them and you'll never breathe again." Poseidon yelled. His voice made the earth shake. Everyone could tell where Percy got his strong loyalty. Poseidon was willing to protect them, even if he had to fight two very powerful gods.

"Zeus, leave now. Or I will let your brother fight you." Rhea warned. Zeus started shaking and let go of Poseidon's shirt.

"I'll leave, but if you lose this war Poseidon, I'll…" Zeus started until everyone heard a weak,

"Stop." Everyone's head turned and looked at Athena. She was trying to sit up and she held her stomach. 'The wounds from the battle must still hurt her.' Annabeth thought.

"Stop fighting. It has no purpose. Just leave and when you two are willing to fight in the war, then come back." Athena ordered as she winced. She was paler then usual but her glare made everyone flinch. Zeus and Hera were in the corner of the room as Athena stood up. She limped to the end of the bed. She was back in her jeans and blouse. Athena kept herself from collapsing by holding onto the foot board.

"Athena, I'm your father and…" Zeus started.

"If you're a father, then why aren't you with your children? Why aren't you trying to protect your family? You haven't done anything to help or protect us. You tried to kill everyone while a real father does everything for his family. If you're my father, then where's my mother? That's right you ate your own, pregnant wife." Athena yelled. Zeus flinched and started.

"Athena, it was for…"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. I was only with her until I was a fully grown woman. And when I come out of your head, I don't have one single memory of her, not one." Athena yelled. 'Really, Mom doesn't remember Métis?' Annabeth mentally asked.

"Athena, I…" Zeus started.

"Just leave and don't come back until you can fight for us." Athena ordered. Zeus and Hera finally left. Athena started to breathe heavy again.

"Mom, you ok?" Annabeth asked. Athena smiled and lied,

"Never been better." Then her knees buckled. Athena would have hit her head on the floor if Poseidon and Ares didn't catch her.

"Thanks, I'm going back to bed." Athena said, and crawled back into bed.

"How much did you hear?" Jason asked.

"The prophecy and then on." Athena said.

"You were awake the whole time?" Reyna asked.

"Pretty much." Athena said, giggling when she saw everyone's faces. Then a little, pint size, warrior busted through the door and jumped on Athena's stomach.

"Grandma, you're all better." Lucy said.

"Well, not one hundred percent so can you get off of Grandma's stomach please?" Athena asked. Lucy frowned and did as she was told.

"Sorry, Grandma." Lucy whispered. Athena patted Lucy's head and said,

"Its fine, I'm just a bit sore. I'll be back to normal after a night sleep." Lucy smiled and nodded. Percy picked up Lucy and said,

"I guess we'll leave then to sleep." Everyone nodded and left Athena so she could sleep.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 40

Athena

'Pick a King. That's hard. Who could he be?' Athena thought. Once everyone left, Athena dreamed, still thinking.

Her dream wasn't normal. Usually, the Gods' dreams are just a two second, everything in black dream. But this one wasn't.

Athena sat on her throne in Olympus, her laptop on her lap and her head in her hand. Athena was thinking hard as she was reading the snow increase.

"I see." Athena muttered. Athena was dressed in a silver goddess dress and on her head was her crown. Athena's throne was where Hera's should be. Athena looked down at her wedding band.

"Ah, why isn't he here yet?" Athena asked herself. Athena looked like she was waiting a really long time. Then a little girl came running up to the throne.

"Mommy." The girl squealed. Athena looked down at the girls and smiled. The girl's hair was black and braided while her eyes were stormy gray. The girl was wearing a silver tutu and ballet shoes over her pale skin.

"Yes, Olive?" Athena asked as she got off her throne and became an average human woman's height.

"Lookie, I learned a new move." The two year old did a Susu. Athena clapped and picked up the girl.

"That was very good, Olive." Athena said as Olive place her head on the crook of Athena's neck.

"Mommy, when's Daddy coming home?" Olive asked. Athena frowned but quickly turned it into a smile so her daughter didn't notice.

"Really soon. He promised." Athena said. Olive smiled and nodded.

"When are we going to see Annabeth, Percy and Lucy?" Olive asked.

"When Daddy comes back. We just have to wait, ok Olive Oil?" Athena asked.

"Ok Mommy. I'm going to find Aunt Aphrodite, she said she wanted to dress me up. I think." Olive said and jumped out of her mother's arms. Athena waved as her daughter ran through the new Olympus. Athena proud of Annabeth for these beautiful designs and that her and Percy were together with Lucy. 'Two days and we'll all be at camp.' Athena thought. 'Maybe I should go to the spa or something.' Then a voice whispered into her ear,

"I'm back." Athena turned around and smiled.

Athena woke up from her dream and sat up. Her stomach still ached with pain but not as bad as before. 'That dream. It showed me, the King. It's… No he can't be. He's still married to her.' Athena thought. Then Athena remembered Olive. 'Such a cute girl, little Olive Oil.' Athena layed back down, her heart and stomach aching. 'How can I tell him and everyone else? When the time is right.' Athena decided. 'When the time is right. But when is it right?'
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 41

Annabeth

After leaving her mother to sleep, Annabeth and the others went to see Luke. Thalia stayed back while everyone was fighting so she could protect Luke if anyone got into the big house. Thalia was sitting in the chair as she was feeding, the awake, Luke nectar.

"Guys," Luke started. "Look, I'm so sorry. I have…"

"Its fine, my boy. Thalia told us everything." Hermes said. Luke let out a sigh of relief.

"Thalia told me what happened after I died. So is everything about Gaea rising true?" Luke asked. He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. Luke looked fifteen or so.

"Unfortunately, yes, she is." Jason said.

"Man, you guys just beat Kronos. That sucks." Luke said. Everyone nodded.

"Luke, maybe you should rest some more. It's been a long day." Thalia said.

"Nah, I'm good. Just need to get up and walk a little." Luke said and got out of bed slowly. He stretched and started walking.

"Man, it's good to be alive again. No downside, no more curse of Achilles." Luke said. Lucy was in Percy's arms and she was confused.

"Who are you?" Lucy asked.

"I'm Luke. And you?" Luke asked.

"I'm Lucille Chase-Jackson. I like to be called Lucy." Lucy explained.

"Nice to meet you. She already knows English?" Luke asked.

"And Latin and Ancient Greek." Percy added.

"Already? It took me two years to get my Greek almost perfect." Luke said.

"Like mother, like daughter." Percy said and wrapped his arm around Annabeth's waist. Annabeth layed her head on Percy's shoulder and patted Lucy's head.

"Well, congrats." Luke said and smiled. He didn't look sad, in fact, he was happy.

Everyone filled Thalia and Luke what happened today. Luke looked shocked and said,

"That's a great joke guys."

"Oh, that's not a joke." A voice said. Athena walked into the room and sat down.

"Ok, I believe you. What I'm wondering is, where's Beckendorf and Silena?" Luke said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"They should have been here already. After I left, they were going to wait an hour before coming here." Luke explained. Then Jason bursts through the door.

"You guys have to see this. There's two knocked out kids." Jason said. Everyone, practically, trampled him. They ran to the beach where there was a mob. 'They're back. They're finally back.' Annabeth thought. Everyone pushed their way to the front where, sure enough, Silena was passed out in Beckendorf's arms. She looked like her old self and Beckendorf was as same as always.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Beckendorf asked. 'Great question.' Annabeth thought.
awwwww!!!!!! i was like what?!?!?!? n then it was like who!!?!?!?!? n now im like yay!!!!! im bettin that poseidons the king!!!! hope he is!!!!!! that was amazing post soon!!!!! ahhh!!!! ps i cant even pick a mood htingy 4 this they r 2 many!!!!
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
Lllooovvveeddd the chapters great
Awesome
Amazing
Spectacular !!! So good post soon
rainy
When r u postin!?!?!?!? im ding over here!!! post soon!!!!!
over a year ago daughterofTerra said…
plz post soon! btw your a really good writer
over a year ago Germix said…
big smile
great loved it!!! post soon
over a year ago greekadreniline said…
meh
um no offense but the exact sotory is on fanfiction.net and its word to word unless youre the author who put it on fanfiction.net its plagerism . anyone who doesnt believe me go to fanfiction.net type in The Son of Neptune chose the one with the 71 chapters it will be their
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PersesJr said…
smile
PlZ hurry and post more.I am dieing.I want to know who the king is.I guess it will be Poseidon
blush

I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY
ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO MIRASAYA16 ON FANFICTION.COM
link
IM GONNA STOP POSTING FOLLOW THE STORY ON FANFICTION.COM
link
jaidosajh commented…
Can u complete the story pls over a year ago
jaidosajh commented…
I desperately wanted to finish reading it. over a year ago
koolninjaking commented…
the link doesnt work over a year ago
over a year ago greekadreniline said…
oh okay sorry bout that just anted to clear that up because i saw the story at fanfiction
over a year ago thalias-awsome said…
big smile
awsome right now i was looking for your fanfic in google
over a year ago bluecandy145 said…
are you ever going to write?
over a year ago POJO45 said…
no, he just gave us the link to the rest.
over a year ago percynnabeth said…
cool
VERY... VERY... NICE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago christywoodall said…
the link didn't work for me was the story deleted or something? I know it's been over a year since people have commented on this, but if someone could let me know what happen that would be Great!
over a year ago koolninjaking said…
angry
the link isnt working help me