GemonkDruid posted on Mar 12, 2011 at 09:21AM

I dunno. I was bored.

EDIT: SHUT UP EMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
last edited on Mar 29, 2011 at 06:35AM

Biggerstaff Family 654 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 654

over a year ago DracoLuver said…
NO HE DOESN'T! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT - I HATE HIM, I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE. HE LIKES ANNOYING ME *brain explodes*
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
I shall correct my sentence: he lurves you in a very misguided way.
trust me. been there, done that.
even if it did end kinda badly... but that ain't the point.
MISGUIDED WAY? Annoying me=fun, not love :/
in Finnish we have this saying: Even the horse kicks out of love.
totes.
Great.

Fine, agreeing he does like me, his friends always tease him about liking some other girl [who I hate cause she's annoying.]
Since they're his friends, they do know who he likes and he sat extremely close to her once
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
Ooooo

Competition, Draco ;)
all part of the symptometry :D if that's a word.
although the friends part is kinda weird...
OR WOULD BE IF IT WEREN'T FOR A THING CALLED JEALOUSY :D teehee :D sorry.
Competition? *face turns red* he could go out with her all he wants! I don't care!

Jealousy, Auntie? Everyone thought they were going out ... please explain, 'm confused.
Oh, Draco. *shakes head*
Tell me! Yes, my brain is all fuddled up - I like paranormal, political things and debate constantly about world issues. I'm a huge enviormentalist and spend my time reading books -- I know NOTHING of all this stuff.
TELL MEEE
Hmm... do you watch iCarly?
I've watched a few episodes.

No, we're not like Freddie/Sam. They talk to each other and are called 'friends', we hate each other and barely speak, but continue on with whatever you were going to say before I typed this ...
Then it's just like Pride and Prejudice! <33333333
Sure. :I
IDIOT HE'S TRYING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS ^_^
Well, if you want to know the basic plotline for my story...

Cameron James (Gordon-Levitt), a new student at Padua Stadium High School, is given a tour of the school by Michael Eckman (Krumholtz), an A.V. geek. During the tour, Cameron notices the beautiful and popular Bianca Stratford (Oleynik) and he is immediately smitten with her. Michael warns Cameron that Bianca is shallow and conceited, and that her father does not allow her to date. However, Michael does inform Cameron that Bianca is looking for a French tutor.

At the Stratford residence, Bianca's outcast older sister, Kat (Stiles), is in conflict with their overprotective father (Miller), who wants Kat to attend college nearby despite her acceptance to Sarah Lawrence College. Bianca is also fighting with their father regarding his strict no-dating rule. Kat's aversion to dating prompts their father to come up with a new rule, to Bianca's fury: Bianca can only date if Kat is also dating.

Cameron starts tutoring Bianca (despite knowing little French himself). After Cameron makes a failed attempt to ask her out on a date, she informs him of her father’s rule. This motivates Cameron and Michael to find a boy who is willing to date Kat.

Cameron suggests Patrick Verona (Ledger), another outcast who is just as ill-tempered as Kat. Cameron tries asking Patrick for his assistance, but Patrick scares him off. Michael suggests that Joey Donner (Keegan), an affluent student who also wants to date Bianca, pay Patrick to take Kat out. Patrick agrees, but Kat wants nothing to do with him. Eventually, he wins her over with a performance of "Can't Take My Eyes Off You". They become a couple, but Kat remains unaware that Patrick was paid to date her. Meanwhile, Cameron continues to pursue Bianca, but she remains interested in Joey, unaware that he plans to use her only for sex.

Bianca tries to convince her father to let her attend the prom with Joey, but he refuses because Kat is not going to the prom. When Bianca confronts Kat, it is revealed that Kat previously dated Joey and they slept together once. She tells Bianca that her feelings of isolation from her fellow students ultimately stemmed from the incident with Joey.

Bianca and Kat end up going to the prom with Cameron and Patrick, respectively. Joey is furious to learn that Bianca has gone to the prom with Cameron, and confronts Patrick about the "arrangement" in front of Kat. Kat is very angry at Patrick when she discovers the truth and she leaves the prom. Joey subsequently confronts Cameron about manipulating the "deal" for himself and starts violently attacking him, but Bianca punches Joey numerous times for using her, for hurting Kat's feelings, and for punching Cameron. Bianca and Cameron share a kiss and leave Joey lying on the floor in pain.

The next morning, Kat and Bianca's relationship appears to have improved drastically as Bianca attempts to comfort her older sister. Their father allows Kat to go to Sarah Lawrence College; she is extremely grateful and hugs him with happiness. Later at school, Kat reads a poem which she wrote for English class, titled "10 Things I Hate About You", revealing her true feelings for Patrick. He is shown to be touched by her revelation. After school, Kat finds a guitar in her car that Patrick bought her with the money that Joey paid him, and he admits that he messed up his and Joey's deal by falling for her. Kat forgives Patrick and the two reconcile with a kiss.

Of course the characters will be switched around.

Should I go with Nico as Cameron or Mikey Way (he has a wife IRL, but screw her)
OH ... NO HE'S NOT! He probably *does* like her!
(sigh) why must I not see things like you two? :/
If he was trying to make me jealous -- then why didn't he just announce that they were going out and actually hung out with her more and stuff. seems more reasonable then pretending to get all shy and sit extremely close to her .... right!
But he doesn't want to hurt you too badly :D

Coz he lurves youuuuu <33333333
Wait, I'm suppose to be Kat, and you're Bianca, so who is Cameron and Patrick? If Patrick is Anthony, than Patrick has to act like a self-concieved idiot.

ANYWAY, it doesn't hurt me at all :/
Can we change his name to Jake or Jason, or Justin? I don't like the name Patrick
exactly :D
and also cos he doesn't want to make the other girl feel bad when he finally announces he LURVES you :D
He WILL NOT announce it. He's already pretended to go out with me and we "broke up", so it would be worthless now! *sighs*

Also, GD, this fic isn't bothering me much since my name isn't Kat and his isn't Patrick, and how I'm not an outcast and like pop music :P
Ah, 'm actually happy about this fic now :P
Duhhhhh Patrick is Anthony

And Patrick is already kinda like that, but then he develops :DDDD

And I dunno who Cameron is. I can't decide between Nico Di Angelo (which would be kind of weird, since he belongs to RR) or Mikey Way (which is also weird, coz he's real and has a wife). Or maybe I should just make up a character.

I'm changing the storyline a bit. The would-be Joey will be Sam, a manipulative bitch (not going lezzie) who used to be your best friend who now wants me to be her best friend. But of course, being the most popular girl in the school, she can't hang out with anyone who doesn't have a boyfriend. That's where Sam's brother Nick comes in. He's nice, but fairly stupid. I want to date him until I fall in love with Nico/Mikey/random dude. And Sam pays Anthony to go out with you.

Gotz it?
I'm still using your names, ya know :D

So not changing my name to Bianca

MATTY suits me just fine.
big smile
lol she said she's gonna switch the characters around :D that's the blurb for the original movie
GEMMY, it's fanfiction, no one cares if nico belongs to rr :D
But it'd still be weird D;

I'll just make up my own character based on all my crushes. I shall name him... Conner! :D
Conner's a good name :DD ;)
Yeah, and my name will be different, right? I want another name ... and can we change Patrick's name? It reminds me of Patrick from Spongebob :P

Sorry I wan't able to reply before; WAY past my bedtime
LOLWHUT?

Dude, you're still keeping your name. Anthony is still keeping his name. I'm still keeping my name.
over a year ago 1-2vampire said…
... this reminds me of me and my friend who created guy names for everyone including ourselves. I'm Sid. xD
lol DL that's me now, way past bedtime :D do I care though? not so much :D
I'm keeping my name? Fine, but can we change Anth's name? Like to Justin ... or Daniel ... or Draco?

Also, Auntie - I was suppose to be in bed by 11pm, but I stayed up until 2am (my mom right before she went to sleep was like, "make sure you don't stay awake until 2!"). I was planning on staying up even more, but my mum woke up cause I heard my bro and I was super freaked out. My mum would've killed me -- the things I do for y'all. :P
NOOOOO

If it helps, I'm naming him Anthony Shane Stump. ASS hehehehehehhe
NOOO! xD
Stump, LOL! Oh gosh, I'm probably going to start cracking up when I see him xD
Lol, for Patrick Stump, not another word for dick ;)

Who by the way, changed his middle name! >:|

Patrick Martin Stump was perfectly fine, thank you very muchos.

PMS hehehehheheheheh
I know, gosh! I meant, since you're making a fanfic including him, it'll be hard for me to talk to him xD
Have you started on it yet? :)

AND those initials are EPIC! xD
Yes xD

But 'tis only the prologue.

Lol, show it to him and I will chop you.
Post it when you're done :-)

And ME? show it to him? It's a romance fic involving us two - I would be an IDIOT to show it to him!
Besides, I do not want to speak to him
Lol, what if he discovered it himself?

So freaking hilarious :D

If it helps, you can pair me up with Pete Wentz and write a fanfic about that. But that would be pedophilia, so...
last edited over a year ago
If he found this, I would most likely die ..

And I wish not to write a pedophillia fic. I would have wrote one with Justin/GD, but my writing list is too long now and I have to start writing other things that I've delayed. Sorry for keeping you away from your one true love ;)
Eh, I don't mind a lesbian encounter ;)
:O

You did NOT just ... ohmygosh! WHATEVER
OH Shnap
DON'T "OH SHNAP" ME. HE IS NOT A GIRL, ACTUALLY, AND ALSO -- HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. IF HE WAS, HE WOULDN'T LOOK SO COMFORTABLE WITH GIRLS -- AND .. oh nevermind. I have to go, anyway, so byee GD! love ya *hugs*
Caps rape much?

Aw come on. JB's one fine vixen ;)
over a year ago boolander25 said…
LOL lesbian encounter.
Lol, what if Bieber saw your potential fic DL?
over a year ago boolander25 said…
Pssht, he's probably scarred for life already by all his other insane fans.
LOLZ

I was originally planning on doing the storyline with Green Day as the characters... but that would be totally mortifying.