Cameron Boyce I am his GF

12alyssa posted on Feb 21, 2012 at 06:53AM
I am his GF most of you probably don't believe me but it's true I'll tell u why. One day I was auditioning for Grown ups and I saw his face and that day long I was in love I kept on dreaming about him texting him anything I could possibly do then I knew I could do it I put on a text. I really like you and wanted to know of u want to go out with me. Then he texted me back saying OK. Oh I was screaming, dancing and all the stuff I could possibly do. That was the best day of my life.
save

Cameron Boyce 61 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-61 of 61

over a year ago ILUVCAMERONB33 said…
crying
he recently dumped me
cameronis1 commented…
haha over a year ago
over a year ago Regina_DaftPunk said…
..... Dude, don't try.... A lot of people are just gonna make fun of you or fight with you...
over a year ago Kaitiexoxo said…
True
over a year ago zebra_stripes16 said…
meh
12alyssa, I don't think u r his gf, I'm just saying I dont Think e would go out with someone e does not even know...and plus he would not date someone who would only like him for his looks.,,just saying and I am not trying to be mean...
over a year ago tayclay02 said…
heart
He is single and will be until 16
over a year ago werop said…
okay don t believe her i am his girlfriend and we are so in love with each other plz don t be jealous people from me byeeeeeee

cameronis1 commented…
lies lies over a year ago
over a year ago galaxygirl123 said…
angry
ok get your story strait..... i believe knowone is dating Cameron...... ok? not 12alyssa, not ILUVCAMERON33 and not even u werop! NOBODY IS DATING CAMERON BOYCE! becaz if he is ur name would be on the freakin internet, he would mention your name in interviews, and they would get a bunch of pics of YOUUUUUU!!!!! like seriously stop lying its not gonna get u anywhere. and if u are REALLY dating Cameron, (witch i don't believe u are at all) but if u are then its not gonna make Cameron very happy talking about your guys relasonship on the internet.... SO STOP LYING!!!!
over a year ago jadeheart13 said…
big smile
Congratulations 12alyssa
over a year ago zona121 said…
Omg I cant believe ppl are congratulating you for lying
over a year ago cameronis1 said…
mischievous
lies
over a year ago MeemoKhan123456 said…
Kendall. Shut your flipping mouth. Your not on dance moms. You wish you were. 12alyssa. You WANT to be his Girlfriend but you never will. Kendall. Your just retarded with your ugly goofy face so why don't you just get lost and it'll be better for everyone. I bet your a crap dancer anyway. Go shag. I bet you even a rat and a chipmunk are better dancers than you'll ever be.