Cameron Boyce I am his GF

12alyssa posted on Feb 21, 2012 at 06:53AM
I am his GF most of you probably don't believe me but it's true I'll tell u why. One day I was auditioning for Grown ups and I saw his face and that day long I was in love I kept on dreaming about him texting him anything I could possibly do then I knew I could do it I put on a text. I really like you and wanted to know of u want to go out with me. Then he texted me back saying OK. Oh I was screaming, dancing and all the stuff I could possibly do. That was the best day of my life.

Cameron Boyce 61 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 61

over a year ago 12alyssa said…
smile
Message me and I'll tell u his phone number
over a year ago kendall13 said…
smirk
I know his number message me
worried
What do u mean??????
over a year ago Regina_DaftPunk said…
rainy
WTH?? He doesnt have a girlfriend... yet he said Single and always will be.hm! He said on Twitter WHICH my cousin has not me. Plus I thought u were on Dance Moms (actually i just think u r a fangirl) -.-' really put it in a diary' not here. Dont TDY make people jealous because it aint working bub
rainy
I'm on dance moms and I don't post this 12alyssa did he had a girlfriend before where did u get this bad, wrong information from
rainy
I know YOU didnt, but 12alyssa did, and whats your problem kendall!? Swearing for the sake of it... Its wrong! Plus 12alyssa have u met him yet?? God how stalkerish and weird can ppl get -.-'
rainy
I'm Kendall on dance moms and Alyssa is too
rainy
And how many times haves u said that.... 1, 2 or 1000 tes -.-' please its irritating... and no matter what u say.. i aint gonna believe u
times** not tes
laugh
I'm on tv and ur not that's all I have 2 say I laugh at u hahahahahah
I dont wanna be on tv. havent u seen my first post on fanpop?? it clearly says i dont wanna be on tv. it says i have stagefright and i dont want publicity. PLUS i dont care brag all u want. faker
angry
U getta ride in limos it's soooooooooooooooooo fuckin fun I aint a faker stop bothering me hoe
smile
I can ride a limo on my wedding!! Thats fine with me! Think of the Africans who are starving! Hunt for food and Walk 3 miles for clean water. Sure it would be fun to act but im lucky the way i am
zona121 commented…
Amen over a year ago
angry
I run 3 miles aday and that is tiring for the africans that is GOOD EXERSISE u should try it
tongue
Oh yeah sure, the Africains love to walk and sweat in the blazing sun while they r skinny enough just as it is!! Plus i got it wrong, they walk 3 miles a day for DIRTY water!!!!!!!!! And i do excercise, i play dance games like MJ the expirence and just dance 1 2 and 3. I do this everyday! This is excercise
exercise**
laugh
Im in cross country soccer softball and dance at the same time the exercise u do is lame its not even exercising try a sport
... i like dodgeball. And football and soccer and racing. But im not in a 'club' I play with family
Dodgeball ain't a sport
i know. but i love it
Dodgeball sucks like u
big smile
Dodge ball is awesome
laugh
It's stupid like u
big smile
U WISH
laugh
U gay person
taneshasmith12 commented…
oooommmmgggg Kendall I love your danceing ♡♥♡ over a year ago
you wish
over a year ago Amanda979 said…
meh
I rreeaalllyyy dont think your dating Cameron Boyce.
rainy
THANK YOU SOME1 AGREES!!
And werent u one 'Dancemoms?'
If he were in a realationship he would of told someone to get them off his backs
over a year ago cameron-boyce said…
angry
12alyssa i know u are lieing i am going out with him he said he liked me and noone else so stop lieing
over a year ago ChloeL10 said…
laugh
Ya right to 12alyssa and Cameron-boyce
ChloeL10 is the person i definelty agree with! Chole is their a Alyssa on Dance Mums? Cos she said that she is in it...
over a year ago theairon said…
U really think ur dating cb get a freaking life a girl like that will just be an obsessed fan I mean like seiresly send us a pic of y'all together and record hom saying I luv u and then we'll all BELIVE u oh that goes 4 all u obsessed fans I mean like seiresly
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ChloeL10 said…
Alyssa use 2 be on dance moms
ya know.......... crazed fans r really weord.. and stalker
over a year ago katz4eva said…
He's not dating anyone and he didn't audits for grown ups he got offered the part!
rainy
WOW HE GOT OFFERED THE PART!
alyssa12 i despise u and i always have and always will :/
over a year ago gabetalker said…
blush
not to destroy any of yalls lives but...... cameron truly is single hes under high security and most willing hes dating a chick thats famous......
over a year ago gabetalker said…
hmmm
regina-daftpunk katz4eva
i agree with u. despise alyssa12............... weirdo crazed fans...
smile
Agreed gabetalker.
over a year ago fanperson1 said…
laugh
I agree with Regina-DaftPunk stop being stalkers
over a year ago thebird1998 said…
If u really have his number then give it to me and we will see
And i will text him and ask him about it
Ik him i just lost his number bc we got in a fight and i del it but then we made up
so know we r friends again
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cameronboyce74 said…
worried
come on 12aylssa do u really think we are going to belive that cameron would realy say yes if he didnteven know u
cool
I mean realy how stupied do u think we are( leave a coment if u want cameron boyces phone number,his real phone number)
over a year ago BOYCELUV4EVR said…
surprise
Stop Fihhting!! its soo annooying plzz stop...i already hav ta deal wit my sister!!!
over a year ago BOYCELUV4EVR said…
mischievous
and 12alyssa...STHU! ok cuz he is single and there is NO DOUGHT ta tht! but i believe kats4evr cuz cb is a great person i know tht he wud not try to get the part....he got offered to do jessie to!..I think..but anywayz..HE AINT UR BF .....IN YUR DREAMS K??
over a year ago CamBoyceLuvahh said…
I know this was months ago but I am a really huge fan of Cameron and I was wondering if i could have his number??
mischievous
Can some one just tell me what his real phone number is plz
-.-'......