Fairy Tail New Generation

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 11:57PM
In this storyline, the main mages are either children and/or grand-children of the original characters (Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, etc.....) Now there are all new guilds, new magic, etc.....

link

-then go down to Classifiactions (for link above)

*It has a wide range of Magic but if you want to make your own, the e-mail me what it does*

The Guilds are:

Fairy Tail - Light (people of Fiore didnt want it changed)

Midnight Wolf - Neutral

Demon Slayer - Dark

Character Format:

Name: (First and last)

Parents:

Height:

Weight:

Type of Magic: (Max of 3)

Guild:

Member Stamp: (Color and location)

Appearance: (descriptive)

Personality: (Descriptive)

History:

Other:

Fairy Tail Guild
Laxus Dreyar - Guild Master

Alex Dreyar - AceDarkwolf17 (Me)
Konoha Dragneel - FunkmasterD
Joanna Fernandes - Taiwan01
Artemis - Wishey
Juliet & Gray Fullbuster Jr. - GruviaFan
Jason Heartfilia - FinchelFaxFan
Omen Dawnstar - WolfMaster 3000
Talon Barnes - WolfMaster 3000

Midnight Wolf Guild - Destroyed/Members Disbanned
Lexi Trusdale - Guild Master/Disbanned

Demon Slayer Guild
Zero - Guild Master

last edited on Aug 23, 2012 at 07:04PM

Fairy Tail 601 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 601

over a year ago funkmasterd said…
Konaha: so does this mean we u'll open our second origin?
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Alex: Yes.....but at the cost of your friend's lives. *there's a dead pin serious look on his face* So, do you take the Second Origin and kill your friends......or save your friends at the cost of never getting the Second Origin
over a year ago Taiwan01 said…
Joanna: at the cost of my friends lives then i'm sorry but I cannot accept that offer it is not my job to take people's lives it's no one's job to take lives
Konaha: i will not kill my friends just to surpass my father
Alex: I will assume that all of you feel the same way. So..... *face goes to a funny, joking face* You all pass the final test. So tomorrow, I'll unlock all your Second Origins
Konaha: yes -looks up at the shy and thinks to himself- finally i will surpass u father i will keep that promise i made u...i hope ur proud of me father
Joanna: Finally i'll surpass mom and dad
Alex: By the way........Thanks Kain

Kain: Any time. Are you comming to the next Family Reunion?

Alex: I'll see what I can do. *turns towards the Fairy Tail group* Ready to head back?
Joanna: um sure wait family reunion
Alex: Kain and I have been close friends since childhood.

Kain: Because of that, they invite him to every Family Reunion. After a while, it got to the point where they stopped asking because it became a natural thing

Alex: Talk to you later *magic seal appears under Alex and the group* Time Transport *they teleported outside Fairy Tail*
Konaha: so what now?
Alex: Dont know
*Time Skip to the next morning*

Alex: *shows up outside Fairy Tail waiting for Joanna, Konoha, Fullbuster Twins, and Jason*
Konaha: -walks outside-
Joanna: *walks out with the Fullbuster twins and Jason*
Alex: Now that we're all here, we can begin. *creates a magic orb that breaks into five orbs. Each orb approches the group and enters their chests. Magic symbols appear on their skin followed by extreme pain*
Joanna: * is in extrem pain but holds back to screams*
Konaha: -is in pain but doesn't scream-
*time skip few hours*

Alex: There you go. All your Second Origins are unlocked *the symbols disappear and the pain goes away*
Joanna: *feels stronger* I feel different now
Alex: It takes a while to get used to it
Konaha: i can feel my flames r stronger
Joanna: does this mean my attacks are stronger now
Alex: Thats exactly what it means
Joanna: wow that's amazing maybe now those that know of what my dad won't judge me for what he did or compare me to my mom I will create my own legacy
Laxus: Listen up everyone!!! Tomorrow, we're hosting a Fairy Tail Reunion. Where wizards of the past and present come here for a party, fun, and games. Our special guests will be Midnight Wolf. That is all
Joanna: awesome my mother is commig 2 visit
Laxus: *walks to Joanna* Oh. Joanna, I have something I need to teel you.. I've personally invited Jellal to come tomorrow
Konaha: that means Aunt Mirajane will be here...and she doesn't know about uncle Elfmen, not gonna be the reunion she would hope for
Joanna: thank you so much master Laxus I really appreciate it it wouldn't be the same without my dad
*time skip to next morning*

*The past members all show up and the party is underway*
over a year ago GruviaFan said…
Juliet: I can't wait for mom and dad to be here! Gray jr.: dad will be so proud to know what we have done
Erza: the guild has changed so much from when I was here Jellal: it's as lively as you said it would be Joanna: mom! dad! welcome I'm glad you 2 could make it Erza: we wouldn't miss it for the world Jellal: and plus we came for our only daughter
Konaha: -spots his mother and aunt Mirajane- mother, aunt Mirajane over here!

Mirajane: hello Konaha how have u been?

Konaha: i have been good i have gotten really strong, i have finally surpassed my father

Mirajane: that's wonderful young one, now were is ur uncle?

Konaha: um aunt Mirajane...i have bad news about uncle Elfmen -takes her aside and tells her about Elfmen, she begins to cry- he will be missed, imma go and find mother
*All of a sudden, Mavis the 1st Guild Master appeared*

Laxus: Mavis!? What are you doing here?

Mavis: Its a Fairy Tail Party!!!....and I brought friends!!

*Makarov, Natsu, Elfman, Macao, and the other dead Fairy Tail members appeared*
Gray: So many memories in this place Juvia: I remember when I first joined fairy tail and I remember the reason for you my dearest Gray Juliet: mom! dad! I'm so glad you made it Gray jr.: we have gotten a lot stronger now maybe even stronger than you dad Gray: we'll see then * the whole family laughs*
Gray: hey Natsu you ready for that duel you promised me Juvia: Gray not now
Konaha: -notices Natsu and Elfmen- FATHER!! UNCLE ELFMEN!! -cries in joy and runs to them and hugs them both pushing them down- i missed u both so much

Elfmen: i missed u to Konaha but don't cry, a real man doesn't cry

Natsu: i have missed u and ur mother so much my son -they get up- now where is ur mother?

Elfmen: yes where r my sister?

Konaha: they're over there -points to them-

Natsu: i'll see u later son -walks over to Lisanna-

Elfmen: same here little one -walks over to Mirajane-
over a year ago FinchelFaxFan said…
Jason: and that's where my friends and myself usually sit *showing Lucy* Lucy: I used to sait at that same place *sees Natsu* Natsu your back but how
Natsu: Lucy! -runs over and hugs her- Mavis brought all the dead Fairy Tail members back for the party, it's good to see u again Lucy -sees Jason- and who is this little one?
Erza: Natsu , Gray and Lucy so nice 2 c u again Jellal: how have you guys been
Natsu: no that can't be, Erza? is that really u? how 2 years and u change so much
Lucy: people change im such short time this boy Jason Heartfilia is my son I have 2 others kids as well 2 girls named Rachel and Layla
Natsu: wait...little Jason? my how u have grown i remember u when u were just a baby and now look at u...do u remember me Jason?
Jason: yea I remember you mom told me I used to call you Uncle Natsu and Mr.Pink hair
Natsu: -laughs-
Alex: *a man who looks like Alex but 5 years older is walking through Magnolia and comes across Fairy Tail. He notices member from his guild, Midnight Wolf, So he discides to go in* What the hell is going on!?
Joanna: hello there Natsu do you remember me I'm Erza's and Jellal's first born child Joanna Ferdnandes my brother Ethan Scarlet is around here somewhere
Natsu: yeah i remember u guys
Erza: *sees the man and decides to confront him* if you didn't know Fairy Tail is having a reunion part with Midnight Wolf as the guests Jellal: do have a problem with this Joanna: * feels anger comming from her parents* uh oh looks like their angry now