Fairy Tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

Fairy Tail 1736 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1736

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Hm.... Alright then...
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
a few minutes Later Sora came running back her, her damp hair running down her back, She picked up her sword and smiled "ready Zetsu?"
a few minutes Later Sora came running back her, her damp hair running down her back, She picked up he
Zetsu: Heh.... You know it.... Let's go. *He started running*
Sora smiled at Lucy before running after Zetsu.

"there at it again!" Mira smiled.
"what do you mean again?" Lucy asked
Zetsu: *As he continued running, he saw the temple* There it is!
Sora laughed "wow, that looks cool!"

Mira shook her head "before Sora went on her mission, Zetsu and her would constantly wander around and find amazing things."
Zetsu: *He'd enter the temple and go to the central ruins* Here we are...
???: So you've arrived.... *The figure turned around*
Zetsu: Ulquiorra....
Zetsu: *He'd enter the temple and go to the central ruins* Here we are...
???: So you've arrived....
sora gasped and placed her hand on her sword. "Who is this fu*k head?"
Zetsu: Relax.... This is my inner demon.... His name is Ulquiorra Schiffer....
Sora relaxed, but only slightly. "i remember him now..."
Ulquiorra: Zetsu.... The only way for you to understand your power.... You must embrace it..... Embrace the darkness within you.... You must stop resisting it and give in to it....
Zetsu: I know as bad as it sounds.... I'll have to do it.....
Sora's eyes went wide. "you have got to be kiddding me Zetsu! Don't you remember last time you said you had to do something?"
Zetsu: And this time it'll end without fail....
Ulquiorra: I can see that your heart is actually willing this time..... Last time you were lying.... This time..... I can see you're willing to do whatever it takes....
last edited over a year ago
Sora nodded. "alright f you think it's right...but be careful Zetsu." She relaxed completely, only for her eyes to go wide before flutering close and her body dropping like a sack of potatos to the floor.
Ulquiorra: Become a true demon slayer..... With this power..... There's no mistaking it..... You'll defeat Zancrow....
Zetsu: Hm.... *His aura around him increased as his power increased* [Zancrow.... You better be ready......]
*After Ulquiorra gave his power, he vanished*
Zetsu: [Thank you...] *He saw Sora* Sora.... *He ran to her*
Sora opened her eyes "Ow my head..what the hell.." she muttered sitting up. "hey where that Ulquiorra go?"
Zetsu: He's back in my inner world now.... Are you alright?
"Yea." sora spoke getting to her feet. "so what did you want to show me..or was Ulquiorra all you wanted me to see?"
Zetsu: Oh, this ruins.... Take a look around..... This was used for many years to train ancient demons and demon slayers..... *He walked around and saw something on the ground* Hm, *He picked up a sapphire gemstone attached to a necklace* [Mother.... Is this the necklace you'd been looking for.]
"oooohh" Sora remarked in awe. "amazing, way better then the Kitsune Ruins i found during my mission." she remarked walking around, only to trip over something and faceplant. "OW!"
Zetsu: I see you're still just as clumsy... *He'd help her up* Here.... *He'd hand her the necklace with the sapphire gemstone* My mother held this very important to her before she died..... I want you to take it...
Sora got up and touched the necklace. "it's so pretty...are you sure Zetsu?" Sora breathed in awe, she loved the way it shone and matched her name, The Sapphire Warrior..
Zetsu: Yeah.... Besides..... She told me...... To give it to the girl.... *He blushed* That would soon be my wife...
Sora turned bright red "w-what...."

Mira gasped " my couple senses are tingling!"
Zetsu: You see...... That necklace has been passed down for many generations.... The last person it was passed down to was my mother.... Then she passed it to me..... Now that I've found the girl that I wish to love..... I'm giving it to you....
Sora placed a hand on her forehead. " so..your saying that..you love me?" her head was spinning.
Zetsu: *He hugged her* Why else do you think I'd live for you..... Why else do you think.... I always think of you.... To keep me standing..... It's because I do love you..... And the time from when you were on that mission.... I wanted to do nothing but confess it to you....
Sora hugged him back. "when i was on the mission, and all those scary things were hapening...i thought about you and it let me not give up and come home." she held the necklace tightly in her hand as she hid her face in Zetsu's shoulder.
Zetsu: Heh.... And I'm glad you were able to come back home.....
Sora smiled "oh!" she pulled out of the hug and dug in her pocket, reveling a leather wrist band. "this was my papas..." she kissed it and it turned into a metal band with a beautiful engraving on it. "Ravu· yū· fōebā, or Love you Forever..." Sora blushed
Zetsu: *He'd examine it* Wow... Amazing....
*Flashback*
???: A demon slayer.... What a freakazoid... Those people don't exist.... You've gone crazy...
Zetsu: No... My father was a demon slayer.... My family...
???: It's all make-believe..... Tell me where's your girlfriend? She's not here to defend you this time... Nor is your mommy... If demon slayers really exist then show me!!!
"I want you to have it Zetsu.." Sora smiled, only to frown at his vacent face "Zetsu?" she asked "are you okay?"
Zetsu: *He'd close his eyes* I remember when we first met.... It wasn't exactly in the best circumstance... But... I'm still glad we met that day....
Sora blinked, trying to reamber. "oh man..i think i got hit on the head to manny times... can you remind me?" she felt stupid.
Zetsu: Well, when we were kids... I was being picked on because people believed that Demon Slayers didnt exist.... You came in.... You helped me out...
Sora's eyes lit up. "oh i remember now! that's how i got you to join Fairy Tail as well!" she spoke, taking his wrist and clasping the gold band on it.
Zetsu: Heh, it was an amazing day...
"how was it amazing?" Sora snorted. "you got picked on and had to be saved by a girl." She put his mothers necklace around her neck, but was having trouble with the clasp.
Zetsu: Well, the amazing part about it.... It was that we had even met that day... Sure the circumstances weren't in order at that point....
finaly fixing the clasp, the necklace sat on her chest. "yea i guess your right." Something shinney caught her eye and she picked it up. "a book?"
Zetsu: Let me see, *He walked over to her and examined the book* Hmm....
"it's a Diary.." Sora moved to open it and paused before opening it.
"it's a Diary.." Sora moved to open it and paused before opening it.
Zetsu: Is this..... Mother's diary?
Sora handed him the Diary " i guess so."
Zetsu: *He continued to read through* Zetsu's magic.... It's incredible..... I knew he'd grow up to be a strong wizard.... But this.... This is amazing.... He's revived an ancient magic known as Darkness Demon Slayer.... I never thought it would be possible..... But.... I guess Zetsu's got this special thing about him..... [Mother.....]
Sora sat down on a nearby chunk of what might have been the roof..or a wall, she then strted thinking about her family, they wernt dead other then her father... but she didnt know where they were....
Zetsu: ..... *He closed his eyes* Come on Sora, we're heading out...
Sora stood up and brushed off her jeans. "heading back to the guild already?" she questioned
Zetsu: I need to take the first ship to Tenrou Island.... It's not only where the First Master of Fairy Tail is..... But my father and mother as well... Also.... I get the feeling he'll be there...
"he?' Sora questioned..she wondered... why were his parents on Tenrou Island? only memebers of Fairy tail who were taking the S-class test was allowed on the island.