Fairy Tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

Fairy Tail 1736 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1736

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Exactly..... So..... What I'm convinced of..... They're a moving company..... They like to move around and sell.... Sell in the ocean.... Sell in towns.... Sell wherever they can go....
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"just like in our dimension..there always causing trouble..." Sora smiled before taking off to the docks.
Zetsu: Heh, very right too.... *He followed her*
Sora stopped at the bridged whe nshe saw a boat leaving, She saw Rustyrose leaning over the railing and blowing her kisses, which made her shutter. "well..i found it..."
Zetsu: Should we destroy the ship.... Destroy them? Either option I'm up for.... I can destroy that thing in one shot with my attack from Ulquiorra....
Sora cross her amrs over her chest. 'well..." she suddenly had something hit her in the face, she wiped it off and saw white cream. "whip cream?" she looked up and saw Zancrow, he had a gun, but it was shooting whipcream insted of bullet.
"destroy it!"
Zetsu: Cool.... *He grew wings and flew over the ship* Lance of Thunder and Lightning!!! *He generated the lance* GO! *He threw the lance at the ship and blew it to pieces*
last edited over a year ago
Sora threw up her arms as a explosion made pieces fly around and the wind pick up. A shard of metal stabbed her in the arm, then it stopped suddenly. "Sora..what are you doing out here?" The voice sounded familar. "Ulquiorra?"
Zetsu: *He looked over* That's..... *He flew back to Sora and went down on his feet to see the other Ulquiorra*
"are you feeling alright Sora? your not Sick are you?" Ulquiorra questioned placing his hand on her forhead.

"f-fine thanks..anyways we were looking for you" Sora remarked, grabbing the shard of metal and ripping it out.
Zetsu: Ulquiorra... You're the one who's to hold responsibility within this timeline.... Within this world.... This dimension...
Ulquiorra turned and looked at Zetsu. "you dont mean....your from That dimension do you?"
Zetsu: Heh, good, you already know about it....
"i was told often by my parents....that someday i might take over watching dimensions.." Ulquiorra sighed
Zetsu: Heh, well, now's the time.... Unless however..... You contract to the other me..... And give him your power....
(you take over for him..i'm getting tired of all the characters...)

Sora cheacked her arm, it was bleeding but not to badly.
Ulquiorra: Contract to the other you huh....
Zetsu: You're the only magic being here.... It's either you watch.... Or you watch with the other me....
Sora turned and made her way back to the shop, she needed some bandages...and she wasnt about to bother Zatsu about her 'little cut'.
/Ulquiorra/: I see.... I've made my mind.... I won't involve /Zetsu/ because he deserves to live a human life.
Zetsu: Heh, I see....
Sora got back to the shop and Mira-jane gave her bandages as Sora explaned the situation.
/Zetsu/: I see... So Ulquiorra's gonna be the one who keeps this dimension at peace....
"yea..i just wonder how he does.." Sora replied the bandage in her mouth as she tightened it around her arm.

"sooo..." Sora Started looking at her other. "what you and your Zetsu's relation ship."

Sora let go of the bandage and tested it's tightness. "he's my fiance."
/Zetsu/: So young and in love.... It's amazing honestly....
Sora snorted "i'm only 19 and my Zetsu is 18..."
Sora giggled.
/Zetsu/: Still pretty amazing....
Sora sweat droped"well...arnt you and Sora the same age??"
Sora sweat droped"well...arnt you and [i]Sora[/i] the same age??"
/Zetsu/: Well... Yeah..
"and how old are you? the same age as me right?" Sora pointed out.
/Zetsu/: Yes..... Your point?
Sora rolled her eyes "well then...not that strange is it?"
/Zetsu/: Who said anything about it being strange?
"i thought you did!" Sora exclaimed throwing up her hands, wincing as she streached the stab wound.
/Zetsu/: You shouldn't move your body like that.... Not with a wound like that..... How reckless can you be...
"and you should shut up and leave me alone! I'm not your Sora!" Sora remarked snarkly.

Sora was shocked, her other self was reckless and rude.
/Zetsu/: Well.... I see....
'you see what?" Sora remarked coldly.

Everyone in the shop was watching them.
/Zetsu/: That you're incredibly reckless..... Even if you're not MY Sora.... I still have right to be concerned...
"how?" Sora demanded.
/Zetsu/: Because what would YOUR Zetsu think? What if one day you're too reckless... Then it's over....
Sora froze, memories flowing through her mind, mostly of her near death experinces, the ones that zetsu wasnt there for..and the scars that still hurt. "you dont know me..." she spoke softly, almost crying.
/Zetsu/: .... Look..... *He closed his eyes* I'm sorry.... I'm just concerned.... I may not know you..... But.... I know for sure.... That HE does...
last edited over a year ago
Sora scowled before storming out sora on her heels. "go back." Sora spoke Sora just shook her head before grabbing Sora's hand "he means well...we both know this." Sora turned at looked at her counter part. "yea i know...but...it's just...i dont know..."
*Zetsu and /Ulquiorra/ came down walking back to them*
/Ulquiorra/: You have a pretty interesting world....
Zetsu: Indeed we do.... And Natsu.... He's even more of a fool in our world..... Heh, you can ask my Lady Sora...
/Ulquiorra/: I see.... But tell me.... How did you even manage to get here?
Zetsu: Dimensional Dragon.
/Ulquiorra/: Seeing how it came from your world.... It's pretty credible..... If I heard that from anyone else in this world I'd think they were wrong...
Zetsu: Hehe..... *He'd close his eyes for a brief second and thought* What if...... Heh, you know.... Later in your life you're gonna need a successor....
/Ulquiorra/: You're implying a child....
Zetsu: No need for implications.... I'm telling you..... Someday you'll need a child to succeed you.... To take over for you.
Sora crumpled to her knees, the bandages on her arm bleeding profusely, tears running down her face. "i...i'm Sorry!" Sora droped her her knees and hugged Sora. "why are you crying...Sora-sempai.."
Zetsu: *He'd look to Sora and notice* Lady Sora! *He ran to her*
Bloth Sora's looked up at Zetsu, Sora quickly wiped away her tears. "hi Zetsu-kun..." she spoke softly, for if she spoke any louder, her voice would have cracked.
Zetsu: Hey... Is everything alright?
Sora cleared her throat.. "yea i'm fine...are you done?"

Sora walked over to Ulquiorra and told him what she knew.
Zetsu: *nods* My mission here is complete....
"we'll miss you." Sora remarked.

"it was great to meet you to.." Sora replied.