Harlequin Romance Harlequin Historical New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 04:20PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Historical line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 144 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 144

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale June 1, 2022

A second chance…
With her first love!

Lady Brenna Stewart is grateful to be saved from her burning carriage—only her rescuer is Laird Garrick MacLean, the man she once loved and lost! He seems determined to protect her from the unknown enemy pursuing her across the Scottish Highlands. But, bitterly hurt by his past betrayal, she needs answers. Why did he abandon her? And how can she keep her heart safe now, when the connection between them is as strong as ever…
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]A second chance…
With her first love!

Lady Brenna Stewart is
On Sale June 1, 2022

Seeking a sensible husband
Tempted by a dissolute rogue…

Debutante of the season Esther Barrington-Hall is looking for a steadfast, responsible husband after her dreadful childhood with her destitute mother. Aristocrat Oliver Moreland is a notorious rake and Esther knows it would be wrong to give up her newfound life of safety for a man like him. But he is exciting and undeniably attractive. And dangerous, too. Because he is the one man in society who knows about her past…

[i]Seeking a sensible husband
Tempted by a dissolute rogue…

Debu
On Sale June 1, 2022

How to find a bride?
Check the guest chamber!

With his father’s ailing health and the weight of his viscount title to inherit, Thomas Grant knows he must marry. Yet searching for a viscountess is more complicated than he expected—especially when his sister’s new companion moves into his manor! Evie Clarke is delightful but totally unsuitable. When it’s revealed that Evie’s been hiding a secret, suddenly his bride might be closer to home than he imagined…

[i]How to find a bride?
Check the guest chamber!

With his father
On Sale June 1, 2022

A knight’s protection…That she doesn’t want…or need?

Joan Lovent may be losing her sight but she refuses to lose her independence too. So when Sir Warin de Talmont tells her it’s too perilous to be out alone in the city, she doesn’t pay him any heed. But with threats surrounding them, she begins to value his protection and helps with his dangerous work in return. If only the powerful connection between them wasn’t so impossible to ignore!

[i]A knight’s protection…That she doesn’t want…or need?

Joa
On Sale July 1, 2022

The Viking’s captive

Bonded by more than chains…?

Renowned Viking warrior Ulfric can’t stop thinking about his runaway concubine, Eithne. Their powerful connection seared his soul…and still she’d escaped, scarring his face in the process! But now he’s found her. He intends to teach her a lesson, but the white-hot passion between them has only grown hotter, wilder. Is he the one in danger of falling captive to the emotion only Eithne rouses in him…?
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2022

[i]The Viking’s captive

Bonded by more than chains…? 

Renown
On Sale July 1, 2022

Is a paper wedding…the only solution?

Returning from battle, Officer Jonah Grant is shocked to find his frail sister abandoned by her husband and their life savings squandered. Which is why a chance encounter with wealthy independent neighbor Frances feels like fate! He and Frances both find it hard to let down their defenses, but take refuge in each other’s company. If they are willing to risk their newfound friendship, a convenient marriage could be a savior for them both…

[i]Is a paper wedding…the only solution?

Returning from battle, O
On Sale July 1, 2022

An unexpected reunion…

With the earl she left at the altar…

Viola fled her arranged marriage to Guy Thurlow, Earl of Easton, right at the altar steps. Now she is Cressida Williams and greatly changed—so much so that when Guy finds her trespassing on his neglected estate, he doesn’t recognize his runaway bride. As they work together to restore his grounds, desire flares. But she must deny his temptation because it would be socially ruinous if he discovered who she really is…

[i]An unexpected reunion…

With the earl she left at the altar…
On Sale July 1, 2022

The quiet sister
And the only man to charm her!

Rebecca has always been the inventor of the family, much preferring her workshop to a ball. But she’s thrust out of her familiar life when she meets Jules Howells, a member of a manufacturing family that is interested in her latest invention. At first, Jules seems a carefree rogue…until their ever-more-passionate encounters show Becca a depth to him she cannot resist!

[i]The quiet sister
And the only man to charm her!

Rebecca has alw
On Sale July 1, 2022

From island scandal
To dutiful vows!

When heiress Paulina Despradel is banished from the family quinta in a storm, she seeks shelter with her dashing new neighbor, Sebastian Linares. Their attraction may be as electrifying as the lightning outside, but the night they spend together is totally innocent. Barely more than strangers, they must now marry. But left alone with their simmering chemistry, can they build a true union from the ashes of scandal?

[i]From island scandal
To dutiful vows!

When heiress Paulina Despr
On Sale July 1, 2022

Two opposites

Will they ever attract?

Women flock around the disreputable Marquess of Hartcroft—all except Lady Guinevere Chenowith. She holds him at a polite distance, disapproving of the way he breaks society’s rules. So no one is more surprised than Guinevere when she rushes to his side after he has a serious riding accident. And it seems the marquess’s brush with death has forced him to think more favorably about marriage—because he’s just stunned her with a proposal!

[i]Two opposites

Will they ever attract?

Women flock around the
On Sale August 1, 2022

Has this dissolute rogue…Finally met his match?

When charged with distracting the prim and proper Lady Violet from her duties as chaperone, Lord Jake Rosemont is smugly confident of success. But Violet is far from the old maid her reputation paints her as, and charming her won’t be a chore. Beautiful, intelligent and entirely uninterested in marriage, she should be the perfect conquest—except Jake finds himself unexpectedly wanting more…
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2022

[i]Has this dissolute rogue…Finally met his match?

When charged
On Sale August 1, 2022

She’s rescued a knight
Now she needs the favor returned…

When widowed Lady Johanne happens upon an injured knight, she sees an opportunity to form an alliance and protect her home, Castle Brae, from her enemies. The betrothal she proposes might be merely for appearances, but the very real attraction between her and Sir Alewyn thrills and disturbs her. For it’s clear he’s hiding something… Can she trust him with so much at stake?

[i]She’s rescued a knight
Now she needs the favor returned…
On Sale August 1, 2022

She must marry a duke…But which one?

American heiress Kate Mason loves being a rail engineer—yet her father is demanding she marry an English aristocrat! Her plan is to accept any noble who’ll allow her to pursue her railway ambitions—until she kisses Sebastian, Duke of Mabury. He is a duke, but the wrong one. He’s shunned society since a family scandal and vowed never to wed at all. So why does being with him feel so right?

[i]She must marry a duke…But which one?

American heiress Kate M
On Sale August 1, 2022

He could have any deb

Except his best friend’s sister…

Jasper, the Earl of Beaufort, hasn’t seen Lady Harriet Fitzroy since her serious riding accident. She has grown into a kind, spirited woman, whose sinful smile plays havoc with his jaded emotions! Hattie’s family disapprove of Jasper’s rakish past, but when she risks her reputation to help him, the least he can do is pull her from the wallflower chairs and out of the shadows…

[i]He could have any deb

Except his best friend’s sister…
On Sale August 1, 2022

Claiming the warrior
For one night of pleasure!

When Glynnis had to make a noble marriage, Iain Mackenzie Cameron’s illegitimacy stood in the way. She married another—but now she’s returned to the clan a widow, and Iain is an assured warrior, the chieftain’s heir. Glynnis would make him a more than suitable bride—except for her inability to produce heirs. Iain must marry elsewhere…but only after she claims one precious impassioned night with him!

[i]Claiming the warrior
For one night of pleasure!

When Glynnis
On Sale August 1, 2022

Rescued by the viscount
To save her from ruin!

Miss Eliza Stanley is the life and soul of her first Season—then she is scandalously compromised! Luckily, the brooding Viscount Thannock steps in to offer her a fake engagement, giving her time to find another suitor and prevent her disgrace. She’s intrigued by this serious, honorable man… If only falling for him wouldn’t mean giving up all she loves about her new life…

[i]Rescued by the viscount
To save her from ruin!

Miss Eliza Sta
On Sale September 1, 2022

It started with a wager…
Will it end with it too?

Returning from the military, Lord Maxim Randall finds his new neighbor, Eve Lansbury, to be challenging, intriguing—and utterly captivating. Widowed with a young son, Eve is fiercely protective, and Maxim can’t help but fall for her. However, a foolish bet to seduce her is revealed and backfires, jeopardizng their bond. Eve’s heart is more guarded than ever—unless Maxim can convince her to trust him again…
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2022

[i]It started with a wager…
Will it end with it too?

Return

An arranged betrothal…
By royal approval!

As the servant girl who discovered she was the long-lost daughter of a comte, Lilas Moreau is no stranger to scandal. Now, more famous for her art, she won’t have her independence threatened by the return of her betrothed, Bastien, Duc de Languedoc. As a new attraction sizzles between them, Lilas is relieved he wants to end their secret marriage contract. But a summons from the queen means they’re forced to continue their charade!

[i]An arranged betrothal…
By royal approval!

As the servant

Tempted by the warrior…
But she’ll never wed!

Brynhild had once been close to Erik—until he’d betrayed her, and she’d hoped never to see him again. Now the fiercely independent shieldmaiden needs Erik’s skills to rescue her sister. Striking a truce with the tough, isolated loner, they reach a mutually beneficial deal: help her and, in return, she’ll help him in his quest to find a wife—by teaching him how to please a woman in bed!

[i]Tempted by the warrior…
But she’ll never wed!

Brynhild

Her secret husband…
Is back from the dead!

When Lady Helena Snowe eloped with Captain William Harborough six years ago, they had one glorious week together before he went to war—only to die in battle. Yet, the man in front of her now is very much alive! The darkness behind Will’s eyes makes Helena wary of letting him back into her life. With Will’s enemies threatening their chance of a fresh start, can their marriage ever be reclaimed?

[i]Her secret husband…
Is back from the dead!

When Lady Hel

His plans to fool the ton…
Thwarted by a country debutante!

George Claremont, Marquess of Curran, has cultivated his rakish reputation to enable his covert work helping children in England’s workhouses. Now the destruction of these institutions hinges on a well-laid marriage proposal. But stepping into the wrong room at a ball—and into a compromising situation with the prim Kitty Fitzroy—threatens his plan to cheat the marriage mart… Or might he have found the perfect accomplice?

[i]His plans to fool the ton…
Thwarted by a country debutante!

"You are a lady of breeding…
And would make an excellent duchess…"

Not the most romantic of proposals, but Marcus Cranford knows it will be accepted for Lady Rose Trafford desperately needs a convenient husband to protect her and her beloved younger sisters. It also saves the new duke from the horror of a London season! Rose is courageous, hardworking, often exasperating… So what Marcus doesn’t expect is this new spark of lust—and the hope that she’s feeling it too…

[i]"You are a lady of breeding…
And would make an excellent du
On Sale October 1, 2022

Victorian Christmas Reunions
Two passionate romances!

In The Lady's Yuletide Wish by Marguerite Kaye, war nurse Isabella has never forgotten the night she spent in reporter Eugene’s arms. Years later, she’s surprised when Eugene, now an earl, asks for her help uncovering a family mystery—and that the attraction is still there… In Dr. Peverett's Christmas Miracle by Bronwyn Scott, war doctor William is reunited with nurse Honoria, and he invites her to spend the festivities at Haberstock Hall. Is it reckless folly…or the miracle he didn’t know he needed?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2022

[i]Victorian Christmas Reunions
Two passionate romances!

In The
On Sale October 1, 2022

He has until Christmas Eve

…To make them a family!

Determined to claim the son his late wife kept secret from him, Leo, Duke of Tain, is working in disguise as his tutor. Until Miss Lily Wrayford, the child’s fiercely protective guardian, discovers Leo’s true identity…and gives him until Christmas to prove she can trust him! All Leo wants is to be a good father, but might this brave, captivating woman be the final missing piece of his family?

[i]He has until Christmas Eve

…To make them a family!

Deter
On Sale October 1, 2022

Can real life compare…
To the love in their letters?

When Emma first used a pseudonym to write to Captain George Weston on the front line, it was because she felt responsible for his broken engagement. Yet his letters became a light in the darkest hours, and she shared more of her desires than she ever dared before, never imagining they’d actually meet. Now that he’s home for Christmas, she longs to see him, but that means revealing who she really is…

[i]Can real life compare…
To the love in their letters?

When
On Sale October 1, 2022

One passionate night
A seven-year-old secret…

Widowed Lady Eliza Varden must endure one more ball before she can politely return to the country. Only her last dance brings her face-to-face with Nathaniel, the new Marquess of Hale. It’s been years since their steamy encounter, but the spark between them is as alive as ever. Yet Eliza knows it’s not just their mutual attraction that binds them now… But is she ready to risk her independence with the truth?

[i]One passionate night
A seven-year-old secret…

Widowed Lady
On Sale October 1, 2022

He’s walked right into…
The gossip of the Season!

Captain William Grosvenor’s body may be recovering from battle, but his survivor’s guilt remains. The last thing he should be doing is kissing mysterious maids in carriages. Especially when that “maid” is in fact debutante Lady Annie Fitzroy! Sparring with adventurous Annie is exhilarating, but it’s also dangerous. Because the biggest scandal of the Season is about to explode…and Annie is at the heart of it!

[i]He’s walked right into…
The gossip of the Season!

Captai
On Sale October 1, 2022

Captured by a knight…
Rescued by his kiss!

When orphan Eva loses the father figure who’d protected her on the streets of London, she suspects the Knights Fortitude. But when she steals information from them, she’s caught by brooding knight Nicholas. Learning he might not be the villain after all, she puts her distrust aside to work with him, yet Eva must stay focused—and not get distracted when they share a stolen kiss!

[i]Captured by a knight…
Rescued by his kiss!

When orphan Eva
On Sale November 1, 2022

Finding his future wife

Means revisiting his past…

After making a pact with his brother to find a bride by the year’s end, warrior Camron of Clan Graham faces his toughest battle yet: to win defiant Anna, his first love. She’s fiercely protective of her family and her independence, so Highlander Camron must prove to Anna that she’s more than just a bet—and that he’s a man she can trust with her safety and her heart!
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2022

[i]Finding his future wife

Means revisiting his past… 

Aft
On Sale November 1, 2022

Will this Christmas…

Change their lives again?

After self-made gentleman Freddie Walton rescued penniless Philomena Nichols at Christmas eight years ago, he never imagined that he would build his empire with her. Yet whilst they have created a life together as friends, Freddie can’t let their special connection become more than that. Not when his dangerous past continues to haunt him… But what happens when Freddie’s feelings for Philomena also refuse to stay hidden?

[i]Will this Christmas…

Change their lives again?

After se
On Sale November 1, 2022

An invitation to…

Three seasonal Society parties!

In Invitation to a Wedding by Annie Burrows, Clara’s immersed in a glamorous aristocratic wedding, but it’s captivating Lieutenant Hugo who sweeps her off her feet.

In Snowbound with the Earl by Lara Temple, Bella makes an unlikely ally of forbidding Lord Deverill to thwart an elopement—and gets stranded with him for Christmas!

In A Kiss at the Winter Ball by Joanna Johnson, Maria’s rescued from a snowstorm by Viscount Stanford, and receives a life-changing invitation.

[i]An invitation to…

Three seasonal Society parties!

In In
On Sale November 1, 2022

He’s out of bounds…

But impossible to resist!

Miss India Claiborne’s life was upended when she lost her fiancé, and reckless rogue Carrick Eisley is the man she holds accountable. Years later, she’s furious to discover former carriage-racer Carrick is mentoring her impressionable brother in a dangerous race! But confronting Carrick ignites a desire which has long lain dormant for India… Can she forgive their past for a taste of this illicit passion?

[i]He’s out of bounds…

But impossible to resist!

Miss In
On Sale November 1, 2022

Her biggest test?

Not falling for her enigmatic rival!

Upon learning her family are the rightful heirs to Hythe Hall, Merryn Hythe must claim her ancestral home back from the brooding Earl of Marchwood. The earl makes it clear he’s not used to losing challenges, but Merryn will show him he’s met his match! Yet as she starts to see the vulnerability beneath his proud exterior, their unexpected attraction could lead to more than just a battle of wills…

[i]Her biggest test?

Not falling for her enigmatic rival!

Up
On Sale November 1, 2022

From determined bachelor

To family man?

Baron Elmstone’s self-imposed isolation is shattered when he becomes guardian to two orphaned children. Forced to take a wife to provide them with a mother, their carer, Minerva Grant, seems the perfect choice for a convenient marriage. Yet her sunny personality, so opposite to his own reclusive disposition, and the emotions she’s awakening are proving most inconvenient!

[i]From determined bachelor

To family man?

Baron Elmstone’
On Sale December 1, 2022

Can she unmask the rogue…

…among the canals of Venice?

So far Phoebe Brimford’s experience of Dominic, Lord Wrexham, is that he lives up to his reputation as a dissolute rake. But he’s also frustratingly charming and distractingly attractive! And while undercover spy Phoebe knows entangling herself with such a character is the wrong way to go about her mission, the closer she gets to Dominic, the more she suspects he’s not as lost as Society seems to think he is…
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2022

[i]Can she unmask the rogue…

…among the canals of Venice?
On Sale December 1, 2022

Her forbidden love

Is back to claim her!

Once, Lady Rebekah shared a life-changing night with stable hand Rædan, but he disappeared the morning after. Now she’s consort to a cruel Saxon lord, and when Northmen lay siege to Ryestone Keep, Rebekah’s shocked to see Rædan leading the charge! This Viking warrior is not the man she remembers…and yet she finds herself drawn to him again. Taken as his hostage, Rebekah must decide—can she trust him with her life…and her dangerous secret?

[i]Her forbidden love

Is back to claim her!

Once, Lady Rebek
On Sale December 1, 2022

Torn apart by scandal

Reunited by passion!

Since Kit Selbourne scandalously broke her betrothal to Lord Martin Lacy, she’s become an independent woman, running her uncle’s bookshop. But when her uncle is murdered, Kit must turn to Martin for help—and she discovers the desire between them still burns strongly. Yet Kit is wedded to her new, free life…unless Martin can finally convince his courageous bluestocking that their marriage would be one of equals…

[i]Torn apart by scandal

Reunited by passion!

Since Kit Selb
On Sale December 1, 2022

A royal decree

That will change their lives…

Norman knight Rolant Guyarde has come to conquer a Welsh fort, but when he meets its mistress, he realizes she’s the sword-wielding “soldier” he fought en route! Despite their being enemies, he finds himself intrigued by the brave, beautiful Princess Gwennan. When they’re forced into an uneasy alliance, Rolant helps her petition the king for her parents’ release from prison. But in exchange for their freedom, the king demands a price neither Rolant nor Gwennan expects!

[i]A royal decree

That will change their lives…

Norman kni
On Sale December 1, 2022

A convenient arrangement…

…a complicated attraction

Jane Ashworth dreams of being an author, yet Society insists she become a debutante—so play the game she must! Jane finds an unlikely ally in notorious rake Tom Stewart. As a new guardian to his nephew, Tom is out of his depth and intent on remaining a bachelor. They agree to fool society with a pretend courtship, but both are unprepared when the lines of their agreement start to become blurred…

[i]A convenient arrangement…

…a complicated attraction

J
On Sale December 1, 2022

There’s a new laird in town

Will he leave with a wife?

Angus MacDonald has just arrived in London to reclaim his land when he rescues Lady Isabella Wood from a cattle stampede! Their instant attraction is undeniable, but Isabella must wed this Season and Angus isn’t looking for a bride. His wild Hebridean home is a world away from London Society, so Isabella is completely out-of-bounds. Even if their connection is unlike anything he’s felt before…

[i]There’s a new laird in town

Will he leave with a wife?
On Sale January 1, 2023

She trusted him with her life…

But what about her heart?

After the American Civil War propels widow Clara and her daughter to England, they’re given refuge by the enigmatic Marquess of Clairmount. Being the damsel in distress doesn’t come easy to independent Clara, so after finding his estate in disarray, she seizes her chance to help him. As she plays the role of marchioness, her attraction to the guarded marquess is bittersweet, as this Cinderella knows she doesn’t belong in his aristocratic world…
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2023

[i]She trusted him with her life…

But what about her heart?
On Sale January 1, 2023

A deal they both agreed to

An attraction they never expected…

Widowed Susanna isn’t looking to remarry, but her late husband’s debts mean she’s open to an old friend’s proposition… Last time she saw Quinton Langford, he was content being a physician, but after unexpectedly becoming an earl, he needs a wife to navigate Society. When Susanna agrees to his proposal of a marriage on paper, she never expects long buried feelings to resurface and threaten to derail their agreement!

[i]A deal they both agreed to

An attraction they never expected
On Sale January 1, 2023

His unexpected inheritance?

The dowager Duchess!

With his promotion to Duke of Darlington after his cousin’s strange passing, carefree rake Logan Maddox must bear the responsibility of a new household shrouded in mystery… And no one is more mysterious than the newly widowed duchess, Olivia de Lacey. Uncovering the truth about his dukedom is one thing—unraveling Olivia is a challenge Logan never anticipated but cannot resist!

[i]His unexpected inheritance?

The dowager Duchess!

With his
On Sale January 1, 2023

The laird’s bridal bid…

Is love too high a price to pay?

When new laird, Ewan Stewart, comes across a wife for sale at a market, he outbids everyone to rescue her. He never intended for Catriona to become his bride, but a convenient marriage could secure his clan’s future and her freedom. They agree that their arrangement must stay free of love, yet Catriona’s bravery and fire intrigue him. Can Ewan resist falling for his wife—the one rule he must not break?

[i]The laird’s bridal bid…

Is love too high a price to pay?
On Sale January 1, 2023

Kidnapped by the warrior

Tempted by the man…

Captured by the infamous Lord Rhys, a Welsh prince intent on revenge against her family, Viking healer Helga must keep her wits about her if she’s to be freed. Easier said than done when she desires him rather than fears him! Helga senses there’s good inside Rhys and feels compelled to reach his heart. But first, she must make him see there’s more to her than just his enemy…

[i]Kidnapped by the warrior

Tempted by the man…

Captured by
On Sale January 1, 2023

Her lessons in flirtation…

Could work too well!

When Lady Laura Pomeroy offers to give her friend lessons on surviving the Season, she doesn’t expect her friend’s brother to join! Banker Miles Rochdale is dubious of the aristocracy and clearly thinks Laura is shallow and silly. Frustratingly, mathematical genius Laura finds herself attracted to him and enjoys challenging his assumptions. But, as a marquess’s daughter, there’s no point impressing Miles because she’ll never be allowed to marry someone in the trade…

[i]Her lessons in flirtation…

Could work too well!

When Lad
On Sale February 1, 2023

To claim what should be his…

He must claim her!

Piers of Grevershire might have been born illegitimate, but he’ll fight for the land he knows is his. To do so, he must win Lady Gwendoline’s hand in marriage! What starts as a secret mission of vengeance soon becomes more as Gwen’s unique fire ignites a powerful connection between them. And when they’re married, Piers finds earning Gwen’s trust means revealing his true identity—and the betrayal that risks destroying their fledgling bond…
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]To claim what should be his…

He must claim her!

Piers o
On Sale February 1, 2023

Will this disheveled runaway…

Become the diamond of the Season?

When the Marquess of Cheswick—Wick—takes in a mysterious woman, he’s shocked to discover she is Lady Louisa, an heiress who’s escaped her cruel aunt! Grieving the loss of two siblings, Wick avoids opening his heart to anyone else and stays away from the marriage mart. But when Louisa needs a husband in order to claim her inheritance, Wick’s determined to help—even if it means stepping back into his worst nightmare: the Season!

[i]Will this disheveled runaway…

Become the diamond of the Se
On Sale February 1, 2023

A fated union…

An unexpected match

Eirene Smythe has been promised from birth to marry the future Viscount of Warrenstoke. But when the long-lost heir Fletcher Larkin returns from America, the tough, rugged gentleman is nothing like she imagined. Tasked with teaching this fish out of water to swim in polite society, Eirene finds herself drawn to his unconventional yet charming ways… Can Eirene convince him to stay on English shores and become the husband she’s been promised?

[i]A fated union…

An unexpected match

Eirene Smythe has be
On Sale February 1, 2023

From courtesan’s daughter

To his future marchioness?

Tasked with escorting Miss Anna Harris from India back home to England, Lord William Lancaster doesn’t expect his late best friend’s sister to be so headstrong and determined—or so desirable! But their attraction can go no further, for William is bound by duty to wed, and Anna’s scandalous background and desire for independence are unsuitable for the future Marchioness of Elvington…

[i]From courtesan’s daughter

To his future marchioness?

Ta