Harlequin Romance Harlequin Historical New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 04:20PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Historical line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 144 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-144 of 144

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale February 1, 2023

They say opposites attract…

But do they wed?

Ned Parker has spent years restoring his family’s fortunes, leaving no time for courting. Now childhood friend and self-appointed matchmaker Isobel has decided to transform this “scruffy brute” into an eligible gentleman. Though he has no interest in rejoining society, Ned senses Izzy needs the distraction and reluctantly goes along with her plans. Despite their differing views, a surprising new attraction grows…but Ned’s doing his best to avoid it!
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]They say opposites attract…

But do they wed?

Ned Parker
On Sale February 1, 2023

A weekend with the duke

A temptation she must resist!

Illegitimate Georgina Daglish is used to staying in the shadows and letting her half sister, Olivia, shine. So when they arrive at the stately home of Luther Rosemont, the Duke of Southbridge, in the hopes of a proposal for Olivia, Georgina keeps to the wings. But when Olivia falls ill, Georgina’s forced to entertain the devilish duke, and their time spent together sparks an undeniable—and completely off-limits—desire!
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]A weekend with the duke

A temptation she must resist!

Ill
On Sale March 1, 2023

The wrong bride

Will meet him at the altar!

When Martha Lington’s sister begs for help in stopping her convenient marriage to Zachary Chilton, Viscount Elderwood, kindhearted Martha finds herself pretending to be his bride-to-be. But Martha is shocked to discover there’s much more to like about the viscount than she’d been led to believe! Martha’s enjoying his attentions rather too much…but she must reveal all the secrets she’s kept hidden before their wedding day!
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2023

[i]The wrong bride

Will meet him at the altar!

When Martha Ling
On Sale March 1, 2023

From convenient marriage...

To inconvenient attraction!

Industrialist Oliver, the new Marquess of Rashfield, has become society’s most eligible bachelor. The problem is he's already married! Honorable Oliver conveniently wed his best friend’s sister Lily years ago, and since then they’ve built separate, fulfilling lives. Now Lily has returned for a long-overdue divorce, but Oliver needs his marchioness again until he secures his inheritance. They've never shared a house… Sparks are sure to fly!

[i]From convenient marriage...

To inconvenient attraction!

Indu
On Sale March 1, 2023

A game to fool the ton…

And win a husband!

American heiress Maddie DeVries is aware that most people think she’s too tall and ungainly to find a match. And that’s before any gentleman learns of her unladylike interest in manufacturing! So she enlists her friend’s brother Cameron, the Earl of Balfour, in a game of pretend courtship to win suitors. It works like a charm…but why is a man who’s sworn off love—Cameron—the only one she craves?

[i]A game to fool the ton…

And win a husband!

American heires
On Sale March 1, 2023

Wed to a stranger

Awakened by his touch

As the new wife to stoic knight Benedictus Monceaux, innocent Adela finds herself in a whole new world… Their union is one of convenience and power, but her feelings for the warrior unsettle and excite her. Hiding an inner strength, Adela knows she can be a strong ally to her husband—but she must walk a fine line between duty and desire, both at court and in the bedchamber…

[i]Wed to a stranger

Awakened by his touch

As the new wife to s
On Sale March 1, 2023

The scandal of the season

Must be stopped!

Widowed duchess Sophie will do anything to protect her son and his inheritance. Even ask roguish Lord Nicholas Pascoe to retrieve her late husband’s diaries before the secrets they contain bring down the government and the monarchy! Sophie knows she must maintain her distance from Nicholas…only she can’t help but respond to the desire in his eyes. Their mission is treacherous, but will it prove as dangerous as their unexpected attraction?

[i]The scandal of the season

Must be stopped!

Widowed duchess S
On Sale March 1, 2023

Leaving Manhattan…

For a secret Parisian affair…

New York darling Elizabeth Van Hoeven has everything…except freedom. But now Eliza’s traveling to study piano at the Paris Conservatoire and falling for jazz prodigy Jack Coleman in the process! A love like theirs is forbidden back home, and as they make beautiful music together under the Parisian lights, Eliza and Jack face a difficult choice: the life they’ve always known, or the possibility of a life they never could have imagined…

[i]Leaving Manhattan…

For a secret Parisian affair…

New Yor
On Sale April 1, 2023

Rivalry leads to passion in 1830s England

May the best viscount or miss…

…Win!

When her best friend and employer is injured, groom Roberta "Bobby" Kinsley feels compelled to help him. She agrees to step into the saddle and compete in an endurance horse race to help secure his ancestral home. Yet the minute that Bobby comes face-to-face with her opponent—arrogant yet infuriatingly charismatic Lawrence, Viscount Hayes—it’s clear that it won’t just be the competition that has her heart racing!
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2023

[i]Rivalry leads to passion in 1830s England 

May the best viscoun
On Sale April 1, 2023

Her mysterious midnight visitor?

The duke!

Hearing herself described as "a lady as dull as her name" is the final straw in Prudence Clifford’s disastrous season, so she decides to stay with her aunt in Bath. But Pru’s new life is anything but dull when one night she finds an uninvited, devastatingly handsome duke at her kitchen table! Pru will never forget the emotional connection they shared. But it’s their unexpected reunion three months later that will prove truly unforgettable…

[i]Her mysterious midnight visitor?  

The duke!

Hearing herself
On Sale April 1, 2023

A position too good to refuse…

A desire too strong to deny!

After being abandoned at the altar, housekeeper Kate Winters has finally found peace working at a grand house. Until her new employer, Lord Henderson, unexpectedly returns, resolved to sell his estate. Determined to remind the brooding earl of the beauty of his home, Kate’s discovering the allure of the man behind the title. Scarred by her past, dare Kate risk her future by surrendering to this forbidden attraction?

[i]A position too good to refuse…

A desire too strong to deny!
On Sale April 1, 2023

An intriguing encounter…
with the lady next door

Henry, Earl of Beaufort, was London’s most eligible bachelor. Only now someone is trying to frame him for murder! He finds an unexpected ally in his enchanting neighbor, Suzanne, who, after fleeing the American Civil War, also finds herself on the fringes of society. She agrees to help prove his innocence, and a fake engagement provides the perfect cover. Until his real feelings threaten their charade…

[i]An intriguing encounter…
with the lady next door

Henry, Earl
On Sale April 1, 2023

He must earn her trust

before he wins her heart!

In distancing himself from his nefarious wealthy family, Julian Fuentes has gained a rebellious reputation. Still, he’s shocked when heiress Amalia Troncoso hires him to stage her kidnapping! Julian doesn’t mind masquerading as a bandit to help Amalia get her inheritance from her tyrannical uncle, or spending time with the bold heiress who’s captured his imagination. But will the truth that ties their families together prevent their alliance from becoming more?

[i]He must earn her trust

before he wins her heart!

In distanci
On Sale April 1, 2023

Sworn to protect her

But she’s threatening his guarded heart…

Retrieving Lady Allis from a convent is no easy task, as mercenary knight Sir Leon soon discovers… Brave and beautiful, Allis awakens emotions Leon thought he’d long buried after losing his family. Yet upon their return to her castle, the social gulf between them widens when Allis’s father demands she marry a nobleman. Leon has always believed love is an illusion, but will he be able to watch his defiant lady marry another?

[i]Sworn to protect her

But she’s threatening his guarded heart
On Sale May 1, 2023

A glimpse of the ducal heir

Behind closed doors…

Commissioned to paint the new heir to the Creighton dukedom, Guinevere is struck by Dev Bythesea’s presence. Raised in the halls of the maharaja’s palace, he’s unlike anyone she’s ever known, but she’s not the impeccable duchess Dev requires. Yet when he asks for one of her scandalously private paintings, it takes them away from the prying eyes of the ton—and into a world of passion that is theirs alone…
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2023

[i]A glimpse of the ducal heir

Behind closed doors…

Commissione
On Sale May 1, 2023

Her rival in business…

Her suitor in Society!

When debutante Lady Amelia Lambourne is presented to self-made entrepreneur Leo Devenish at a Society dinner, he has no idea she has a scandalous secret: she runs a magazine for women! He might be charismatic and handsome, but she knows he’s keen to take over her magazine. So she permits him to court her—but only to keep her enemy as close as possible…

[i]Her rival in business…

Her suitor in Society!

When debutante
On Sale May 1, 2023

She never forgot him…
Can she ever forgive him?

Marguerite never expected to see Savaric again—let alone to have to help him when she finds him outnumbered in a fight. He’s the brooding knight she fell for two years ago…until he left her unexpectedly. Now Marguerite is a hardened spy and wary of trusting him again. But how long can she resist their connection when they must work together to protect the Crown?

[i]She never forgot him…
Can she ever forgive him?

Marguerite nev
On Sale May 1, 2023

She can be his lover…

…but never his wife!

Forced into servitude, Wren is quietly miserable…until Jarl Knud arrives at her settlement, seeking an alliance through marriage. Despite their initial sizzling attraction, Wren despises everything the jarl represents—and he needs a high-status bride to save his people, not a servant like her. As Wren uncovers the man beneath the fierce Viking chief, she’s tempted to claim one forbidden night of passion…but will it ever be enough?

[i]She can be his lover…

…but never his wife!

Forced into ser
On Sale May 1, 2023

A penniless Cinderella

And a tempting offer from the colonel…

When a marquess’s scheme leads to the debt and demise of Abigail’s father, she wants retribution! Only, her plans at confronting the scoundrel go awry when his handsome younger brother Colonel Theodore Marshall offers her a job as his secretary. Theo’s deal helps Abigail restore her family from financial ruin, but working so closely with him isn’t as easy as she expected. Especially when each encounter sparks with tension!

[i]A penniless Cinderella

And a tempting offer from the colonel…
On Sale May 1, 2023

Becoming a laird

…worthy of the Highland lady?

After an unexpected encounter with Eilidh MacDonald, Max Wood thinks this shockingly beautiful woman is unlike anyone he’s ever met! Working to restore the Scottish estate long neglected by his family, Max is achieving more than he thought possible. As a carefree second son, he’s never considered marriage—until now… But is shaking off his decadent persona enough to win the flame-haired lady who’s captured his heart?

[i]Becoming a laird

…worthy of the Highland lady?

After an unex
On Sale June 1, 2023

A convenient marriage

That could help them both!

Jasper Patterdale may be an earl’s estranged younger son, but his efforts to help his brother have backfired, landing him in trouble. He’s out of options when feisty stranger Penelope Brinsley offers him a lifeline—she’ll pay off his debts if he’ll marry her so she can gain control of her family business. It’s a practical match on paper…until an inconvenient desire to share the marriage bed changes their deal completely!
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2023

[i]A convenient marriage

That could help them both!

Jasper Patte
On Sale June 1, 2023

Her new employer…

Is the only man to tempt her!

One could never be prepared for a Duke,thinks governess Mary McLaren upon meeting her imposing new employer, Samuel, the Duke of Westmere. There to tame his disobedient children, she finds their widower father is cold and forbidding, but with a strength she finds oddly reassuring. She’s escaped a brutal past in Scotland and should steer clear of entanglements. If only she didn’t crave the forbidden intimacy of their moments alone…

[i]Her new employer…

Is the only man to tempt her!

One could n
On Sale June 1, 2023

A season with the earl

For the Egyptian heiress

Ranya Radwan’s mission is clear: restore her family’s honor by retrieving the deed to their business from the Earl of Warrington. Until she finds herself enthralled by the new earl, Owen. Accompanying him from Egypt to England to find the deed, Ranya’s swept into an unfamiliar world of society balls and luncheons, but is captivated waltzing in Owen’s arms. Yet her duty to her family means returning to Egypt, not following her heart…

[i]A season with the earl

For the Egyptian heiress

Ranya Radwan
On Sale June 1, 2023

The wife everybody wants

Will choose the husband nobody expects!

Widowed duchess Isabelle Sherborne’s wealth has made her the talk of the ton—but also the target of fortune hunters! So, when they threaten to hold Isabelle to ransom by destroying her young sister’s reputation, Isabelle asks mercenary Joseph Carter for help. To save everything that Isabelle holds dear, she must convince him to marry her. Yet whilst their convenient vows will protect her, they could put her heart in danger…

[i]The wife everybody wants

Will choose the husband nobody expects!
On Sale June 1, 2023

A panicked escape…

ends in a surprising proposal!

Evan Bellwether, the Duke of Fallon, is stunned when Madeline Goddard takes a tumble attempting to flee a ball...and accidentally falls into him! But that’s the least of the duke’s worries when the compromising situation forces them somewhere Evan didn’t want to be—the altar! At first, his new bride appears painfully shy. Could the key to discovering the real Maddie lie with unlocking the passion of their marriage?

[i]A panicked escape…

ends in a surprising proposal!

Evan Bell
On Sale June 1, 2023

From novice nun…

To unexpected bride!

Lady Bernadette is poised to take Holy Orders when Sir Hugo of Nérac, her father’s captain of the guards, arrives with news that her sister is expecting. Petrified of childbirth since her mother died, Bernadette races home. But now that she’s left the convent, her father wants her wed! There’s only one solution: marry Hugo, her childhood friend. But can she risk consummating their marriage and conceiving…even if his kisses are unbearably tempting?

[i]From novice nun…

To unexpected bride!

Lady Bernadette is po
On Sale July 1, 2023

From disastrous meeting…

To explosive attraction!

With her reputation ruined, Tilly must leave London! Only, her escape to Devon leads to a series of encounters with the insufferable yet dangerously handsome Earl of Clifton, Lucas. Though his first impression leaves much to be desired, time spent with the earl and his orphaned nephew reveals depths to Lucas Tilly never expected. But growing close to him comes with a price because it means revealing her scandalous past…
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2023

[i]From disastrous meeting…

To explosive attraction!

With her
On Sale July 1, 2023

Her rival

Is her most dangerous temptation!

Astrid Viggosdottir’s father has ordered a competition between her and new arrival Viking Ulrik to prove who is the better boat builder! If she loses, Princess Astrid will be duty-bound to marry a jarl. If Ulrik loses, he will be banished, leaving his motherless daughter homeless. With the stakes so high, Astrid should hate this man, but during the long hot summer, their rivalry turns to a heated passion that neither can ignore!

[i]Her rival

Is her most dangerous temptation!

Astrid Viggosdott
On Sale July 1, 2023

The ton’s newest member

Is not all she seems…

Diplomat Marcus Wolfdon can’t forget the alluring woman he met in Paris, the passionate night they shared or that she stole his money and disappeared! A year later, Wolf meets Juliana again in Brighton, seemingly a member of the ton. She begs him to keep their former liaison secret, and the emotion in her eyes compels him to agree. Desire still flares between them, but first Wolf must uncover the lady behind the masquerade…

[i]The ton’s newest member

Is not all she seems…

Diplomat Ma
On Sale July 1, 2023

Protecting a penniless widow

With a marriage in name only!

When Andrew Belton discovers his brother has cheated Clara Albright out of her wealth and that she’s now almost destitute, he feels obliged to offer her the only thing he can—marriage. Having sworn against love after witnessing the devastation it leaves behind, Andrew can only promise Clara a comfortable life for her and her children. Except he didn’t foresee the inconvenient attraction blossoming between him and his convenient bride!

[i]Protecting a penniless widow

With a marriage in name only!

Wh
On Sale July 1, 2023

Propose in haste

Repent at leisure?

Alexander, Duke of Harwell, couldn’t stand by and let a rogue ruin heiress Emma. To save her reputation, he shocks himself by announcing their engagement! But the widower doesn’t want to remarry, and independent Emma is equally displeased, even if a paper marriage is the only solution. Yet as Emma bonds with his young sons, filling their home with warmth again, dormant feelings stir in Alex and he wonders if he’s met his match…

[i]Propose in haste

Repent at leisure?

Alexander, Duke of Harwel
On Sale July 1, 2023

His past is forgotten…
Can his mysterious healer unlock his future?

When Royce wakes with no memories and suddenly blind, his situation seems dire. The only thing he remembers is being attacked by shadowy figures...but not the beautiful woman who came to his rescue. Now Iona MacKenzie’s every touch drives Royce wild. But when news of a manhunt for him reaches them, Royce must uncover his past if he has any chance of saving himself—and the woman he’s falling for…

[i]His past is forgotten…
Can his mysterious healer unlock his futu
On Sale August 1, 2023

An arranged marriage

An unexpected love…?

Recently widowed, Rhianon had hoped to never find herself bound to a man again after being raised by a violent father and married to an unpredictable husband. But to seal a strategic alliance, she’s forced to marry Peredur ab Eilyr—a warrior lord with a formidable reputation! Rhianon may be a reluctant wife…but ruling with Peredur is revealing a passionate side to her new husband Rhianon is anything but reluctant to explore…
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2023

[i]An arranged marriage

An unexpected love…?

Recently widowe
On Sale August 1, 2023

Has the reluctant wallflower…

finally met her match?

When impoverished vicar’s daughter Eliza Hasterling helps an older viscount after he falls at a ball, his son Lord Giles Stratham is suspicious she’s out to wed his widowed father! This season might be Eliza’s last chance to find a husband and have the family she longs for, but she’s no fortune hunter! In fact, it’s the brusque but handsome Giles who sets her heart racing, but is that any basis for a good match?

[i]Has the reluctant wallflower…

finally met her match?

When
On Sale August 1, 2023

A scandalous way

…to meet a duke!

Having tarnished her reputation, Irene Fairfax flees to Devon to focus on her art. Her latest life drawing is going well until her naked subject reveals he’s not the man she thinks he is. He is, in fact, the Duke of Redcliff, a notorious rogue who seems amused by her discomfiture! This duke may be even more of a threat to her reputation, yet she can’t help craving more…

[i]A scandalous way

…to meet a duke!

Having tarnished her re
On Sale August 1, 2023

She’s a counterfeit lady

But he’s stolen her heart! After her criminal father is killed, Miss Nancy Black is forced to seek out her estranged aristocratic grandfather. He offers her a new life as a debutante, but only if she stays out of trouble! Easier said than done when she starts to fall for rebellious Lord Matthew Stringham. Can Nancy risk her heart by telling Matthew the truth about her identity before her dangerous past catches up with her?

[i]She’s a counterfeit lady

But he’s stolen her heart! After
On Sale August 1, 2023

She’s retreated from love…

Has it found her hiding place?

Following two troubled courtships, Marianna has sworn off romance and withdrawn from the ton. Until Adam, the handsome Earl of Rockwell, is misdirected to her bedchamber after a soiree, and she’s compromised into a hasty betrothal! A third failed union will destroy her reputation, but Adam makes it clear he’s not in the market for a sheltered heiress. Yet as they’re forced to continue, this fake betrothal begins to feel more and more real…

[i]She’s retreated from love…

Has it found her hiding place?
On Sale August 1, 2023

An unexpected family

For the lone-wolf warrior

Nothing daunts Viking Tylir, until unassuming Melkorka Helmsdottar upends his life by revealing he has a secret heir! Mel has looked after little Katla since the girl’s mother died, but now Tylir intends to claim his child. Yet this battle-hardened jarl has no idea how to be a father. Mel is the perfect person to help him. Only, spending time with the captivating Mel binds him closer to her than he ever thought possible…

[i]An unexpected family

For the lone-wolf warrior

Nothing daun
On Sale September 1, 2023

The infamous lady…

He must resist!

Major Jack Clifton must fulfill his military friend’s dying wish by returning his wedding ring to his widow. But when honorable Jack finds Eloise a year later, she’s nothing like the woman that he was told to expect. In fact, the ton view her as utterly scandalous! Yet, Jack quickly learns that Eloise’s reputation has been wrongfully imposed on her…and that he has forbidden feelings for the real Eloise!
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2023

[i]The infamous lady…

He must resist!

Major Jack Clifton

Is the wife the Highlander seeks

…already by his side?

Back from battle, Hamilton of Clan Graham makes a bet with his brother to find a wife by summer’s end. So, the Scottish warrior enlists the help of his childhood friend, Beileag, to help him woo his perfect woman. But like Hamilton, Beileag has changed whilst he’s been away…and she intrigues him like never before! His focus should be on winning a bride. Yet why is Beileag all he can think about?

[i]Is the wife the Highlander seeks

…already by his side?

A wedding to save her from scandal

A bride to save his heart?

After the death of his beloved brother and mother, Randolph, the Duke of Elmsend, feels his life is empty. So, he’s in no mood to entertain the rambunctious Harrington family while they’re in London. Then he meets Abigail, their governess. When her reputation is in jeopardy, he does the unimaginable—propose! But whilst Randolph can offer her a ring, can he ever offer her a real marriage?

[i]A wedding to save her from scandal

A bride to save his hear

Reunited with her captain

…under the mistletoe!

Mounting debts mean that Elanora is about to lose her family home, Heartsease. When her childhood friend, Captain Tristan Lennox, returns from war, she’s embarrassed by her reduced circumstances. Especially as Tristan has made his fortune and is excited about his first English Christmas in years! Yet she can’t help being swept up by Tristan’s festive spirit, even if she should ignore the intoxicating new attraction to her old friend…

[i]Reunited with her captain

…under the mistletoe!

Mounti

Back to claim his crown

…and his wife!

Prince Teon married the Viking chief's daughter Revna to prevent a war, only to leave immediately to fight another one. Now, he’s returned to claim his crown! He’s stunned to discover the love his people have for Revna, and by the intensity of their unexpected connection. Teon tells himself he only needs Revna as an ally, until the passion of their belated wedding night promises they could be so much more…

[i]Back to claim his crown

…and his wife!

Prince Teon mar