Harlequin Romance Harlequin Intrigue New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 04:38PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Intrigue line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!
save

Harlequin Romance 150 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 150

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale October 1, 2021

Can a man from her past
Protect her from a stalker?

Surprising Garrett O'Connor with a middle-of-the-night encounter wasn't Brianna Adair's original plan. But she's scared and alone and finally reveals she's fleeing a stalker. The rebel cowboy immediately offers his protection and help to expose the threat. Soon, old sparks ignite new possibilities. And when the stalker closes in, Garrett realizes he lost Brianna once. This time, he’s playing for keeps.
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2021

[i]Can a man from her past
Protect her from a stalker?

Surprisi
On Sale October 1, 2021

She wants to disappear

He’s determined not to let her
Expectant mother Gina Ricci needs an exit plan—pronto! Her ex is out of control, and private investigator Cruz Winchester insists justice—not hiding—is the only way to keep her baby safe. But even as Cruz and his law enforcement family unite in her defense, Gina’s attraction to her handsome protector grows undeniable. Unstoppable. Then her family is targeted and the stakes couldn't be higher…

[i]She wants to disappear

He’s determined not to let her
Expe
On Sale October 1, 2021

He'll sacrifice his safety
…for a woman who could completely upend his Christmas.

After Gage Graham saves her from drowning, Hope Fischer revives, determined to learn the truth about her sister's death. All she has to do is infiltrate a mysterious closed Virginia town and discover why the attractive—but secretive—Gage feels compelled to help her. Can she trust him? Will he risk being discovered by his former employer, the CIA, for a woman he just met? Neither will matter if a killer succeeds.

[i]He'll sacrifice his safety
…for a woman who could completely
On Sale October 1, 2021

He promised to keep her safe…
Without crossing any of his self-imposed lines.

K-9 officer Aiden Murphy always kept things strictly platonic when it came to KCPD criminalist Lexi Callahan out of respect for her family's having taken him in years ago. Then Lexi is attacked during a crime scene investigation, and Aiden and his dog, Blue, step right in, making their relationship even more complicated. Keeping Lexi safe is his priority. But resisting the woman who's never been far from his thoughts will be his greatest challenge this holiday season.

[i]He promised to keep her safe…
Without crossing any of his sel
On Sale October 1, 2021

Her most challenging task?

Seducing her partner.

After infiltrating a powerful Colorado crime family, FBI agent Angie D'Angelo gets a startling assignment: pretend to be lovers with Julian Parisi. But how, she wonders, will working with the attractive mobster help shut down a human trafficking ring and find the missing women? When pretense becomes a hot reality, Angie discovers that Julian has a mind-blowing secret that could jeopardize her undercover mission—and their lives.

[i]Her most challenging task?

Seducing her partner.  

After i
On Sale October 1, 2021

A serial killer. A deadly vendetta.
And Christmas is just beginning…

Sheriff Mac McKnight has his reasons for hating Christmas. But when a serial killer targets Mac's sleepy Kansas town, the holidays quickly go from dreaded to deadly. Now he's relying on the insight of newly deputized Callie Stevens to track down the killer. Only, Mac's in danger of falling for his cheery blonde coworker—who just happens to match the profile of the killer's Christmas victims…

[i]A serial killer. A deadly vendetta.
And Christmas is just begin
On Sale November 1, 2021

A dangerous secret pushed them apart

The truth could reunite them for good…

When Cheyenne O'Connor’s friend goes missing, she partners with her estranged husband for answers. But for Texas rancher Riggs O’Connor, finding the truth proves as challenging as keeping his feelings for Cheyenne at bay. Then the investigation suggests their daughter didn’t die at birth as everyone claimed…and there's more to this case than meets the eye. As the danger draws closer, can Riggs and Cheyenne stay alive and find out what really happened to their little girl—and if she'll be coming home after all?
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2021

[i]A dangerous secret pushed them apart

The truth could reunite
On Sale November 1, 2021

A Texas deputy will do anything to save his son
Even work with his ex…

After narrowly escaping an attempt on his life, Deputy Leo Logan is stunned to learn that his ex Olivia Nash may have been set up to take the blame. She’s fighting him for custody of their son, but would someone go that far and put his little boy in the crosshairs? To catch a killer, he’ll have to keep them close—and risk falling for Olivia all over again.

[i]A Texas deputy will do anything to save his son
Even work with
On Sale November 1, 2021

She’s hunting a hit man…

Now she and his next victim are targets…

North Star undercover operative Sabrina Killian is on a hit man's trail. She doesn't need help from Wyoming search and rescue ranger Connor Lindstrom. But the persistent ex-SEAL is the killer’s target—and soon they are both being hunted. Now they’ve joined forces to uncover a treasonous conspiracy. But will Sabrina's and Connor’s most dangerous secrets even the odds—or take them out for good?

[i]She’s hunting a hit man…

Now she and his next victim are
On Sale November 1, 2021

They’ll bring a criminal to justice

If an assassin doesn’t kill her first

Security expert Hale Scribner doesn’t get personal with clients. Ever. But Allie Burton isn’t his standard low-risk charge. She has evidence that could put away a notoriously shady CEO for good. But with an assassin trailing them 24/7, there are few places to hide in a small Wyoming town. Not from the danger…or their undeniable attraction. They’ll need a Christmas miracle to survive both.

[i]They’ll bring a criminal to justice

If an assassin doesn
On Sale November 1, 2021

She’ll help him find a kidnapped victim
He’ll keep her alive in the process

Mona Avery is determined to investigate Dillon Reed’s high-profile missing person case in the Louisiana bayou. Even if stubborn Detective Reed insists the hotshot investigative journalist is a hindrance. For Mona, the case is personal, especially at Christmas. Working closely with the detective makes it hard to deny their attraction. But a killer wants Mona’s story silenced…and only Dillon can keep her safe…

[i]She’ll help him find a kidnapped victim
He’ll keep her ali
On Sale November 1, 2021

With a death squad in pursuit…

A fugitive needs the help of a wounded warrior.

An elite CIA kill squad has located hacker Zenobia Hanley’s Alaska wilderness hideout. With commandos hot on Zee’s heels, she’s saved from capture by her neighbor John Lowry. Zee has kept her yearning for the SEAL, who has a disability, in check to shield him. But, despite her secrets, John’s determined to protect Zee regardless of the risks. Because there’s more at stake this Christmas than just their lives.

[i]With a death squad in pursuit…

A fugitive needs the help o
On Sale December 1, 2021

To bring down an arms dealer

A Texas sheriff has to play nice with the suspect’s sister

The bullet that rips through Sheriff Jace Castillo’s body stalls his investigation. But being nursed back to health by the shooter’s sister is his biggest complication yet. Linnea Martell has always been—and still is—off-limits. Even if close quarters and undeniable attraction tempts them for more. And the danger only intensifies when Linnea gets caught in the line of fire…
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2021

[i]To bring down an arms dealer

A Texas sheriff has to play nic
On Sale December 1, 2021

Nothing matters more to her

when a child's life is at stake.

Special agent Thea Lamb returns to her hometown to search for a child whose disappearance echoes a twenty-eight-year-old cold case—her twin sister's abduction. Working with her former partner, Jake Stillwell, Thea must overcome the pain, doubt and guilt that have tormented her for years and denied her a meaningful relationship. For both Thea and Jake, the job always came first…until now.

[i]Nothing matters more to her

when a child's life is at stake.
On Sale December 1, 2021

He'll put his own life on any line

If it means keeping her away from the danger stalking him

Fleeing from a CIA kill squad, former operative Dean Delgado is hiding out back in Wyoming, where the terrain—and the people—are all too familiar. Working undercover, he befriends veterinarian Kate Sawyer—the woman he was once forced to leave behind. But when an emergency call brings Kate under fire, Dean must blow his cover to save her. Now, despite the risks to his own life, protecting Kate is the only mission that matters.

[i]He'll put his own life on any line

If it means keeping her a
On Sale December 1, 2021

The disappearance of her brother’s widow

Kicks off a rescue mission

When Lauren Baker's sister-in-law and niece go missing, she immediately has a suspect in mind and heads to Eagle Mountain to find them. Turning to Deputy Shane Ellis for help, she quickly learns there's not much they can do without evidence of a crime. Then another woman seen with her family is found dead and Lauren is terrified her greatest fears will be realized. As their pursuit becomes even more urgent, passion flares between the two searchers desperate for answers…

[i]The disappearance of her brother’s widow

Kicks off a rescu
On Sale December 1, 2021

Can he get justice—without getting them both killed?

After attempting to expose corruption in the highest ranks of the military and being unceremoniously discharged, former navy SEAL Nate Averly becomes an assassin’s next target. When Nate flees to his brother’s Montana ranch, North Star agent and tech expert Elsie Rogers must protect him and uncover the threat before more lives are lost. But they’re up against a cunning adversary—and a cover-up that’s bigger and deadlier than they ever imagined…

[i]Can he get justice—without getting them both killed?

After
On Sale December 1, 2021

Seven unsolved homicides.

Can they prevent the next?

Traumatized after witnessing her relative's murder live on video chat, Secret Service agent Naomi Lincoln makes the long trip home for the funeral. Years ago she left boyfriend Dylan Hester brokenhearted, but now she must work with the handsome detective to investigate a string of murders and bring the criminal to justice. Putting aside the attraction that never went away will be difficult enough. But capturing the elusive Violet Killer, especially once he sets his sights on Naomi, will be the greatest challenge of their professional—and personal—lives.

[i]Seven unsolved homicides.

Can they prevent the next?  

Tr
On Sale January 1, 2022

Will a stand-up sheriff toss the rule book in order to deliver justice?

Between hunting human traffickers and solving her father’s murder, Sheriff Cassie Reed’s hands are full. So, despite her attraction to Tyler Bishop, finding his runaway missing niece isn’t a priority. Besides, the charming PI’s penchant for bending rules exasperates the by-the-book cop. But when a leak in her department brings Cassie under suspicion, joining forces with the tantalizing rebel is her only option.
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2022

[i]Will a stand-up sheriff toss the rule book in order to deliver j
On Sale January 1, 2022

Could the mystery that’s haunted him for years

Be the break her latest case needs?

Former soldier Grayson Prescott started his cold case firm to bring murderers to justice. Specifically the one who destroyed his life. When his obsession intersects with Detective Willow McCray’s serial killer investigation, they join forces. But Willow falls hard for the haunted investigator—even as danger mounts. Stopping the River Road rapist will save the victims…but will it save their future together?

[i]Could the mystery that’s haunted him for years

Be the break
On Sale January 1, 2022

A shocking discovery just turned a cold case red-hot.And for one detective, it strikes way too close to home...

The discovery of skeletal remains in a Florida cavern sends cold case detective Eve Jareau on a collision course with her past. Concealing the truth from her boss, police chief Nash Bowden, becomes impossible when the spark between them reignites. And now a killer hell-bent on keeping decades-old family secrets hidden forever is lying in wait…to bury Eve and Nash alive.

[i]A shocking discovery just turned a cold case red-hot.And for one
On Sale January 1, 2022

She escaped a killer's clutches once

Now this medical examiner needs to follow the clues to put him behind bars…

Even changing her name hasn't helped Dr. Chloe Pascale feel safe. And when a young woman is discovered buried alive, the Colorado ME knows the relentless serial killer she barely escaped has found her. To stop him, she must trust police chief Weston Ford with her darkest secrets. But getting too close is putting their guarded hearts at risk—and leading into an inescapable trap…

[i]She escaped a killer's clutches once

Now this medical examine
On Sale January 1, 2022

Her father's death has rocked their small Colorado town
And she's convinced it's connected to a larger conspiracy…

The grisly death of a prominent rancher stuns a Colorado community and plunges Deputy Chris Delray into a murder investigation. Willow Russell, the victim’s fiery daughter, is determined to help him catch the killer. To keep her close—and safe—Chris agrees to work together to discover her father’s enemies. But when Willow becomes a target, Chris suspects her conspiracy theory might be right—and larger than they ever imagined...

[i]Her father's death has rocked their small Colorado town
And she
On Sale January 1, 2022

A kill squad is closing in…

Now this team leader must risk everything for answers

Barely escaping CIA mercenaries, ex-agent Hunter Wright is after the person he thinks targeted his ops team, Topaz, for treason. Deputy director Kelly Russell is still the one woman he can't resist, but she believes Hunter went rogue. Now she's his only shot at getting the answers they need. Can they trust each other enough to save Topaz—and each other?

[i]A kill squad is closing in…

Now this team leader must risk
On Sale February 1, 2022

A second chance to catch a serial killerBefore the hunters become the prey.

Still haunted by the serial killer she couldn’t catch, police detective Bree Clark doesn’t hesitate to accept PI Ryland Beck’s offer of redemption. The Smoky Mountain Slayer cold case has gone hot again—and working together could bring the murderer to justice. When Bree is targeted, their partnership turns intimate. But is the culprit the original slayer—or a dangerous copycat?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2022

[i]A second chance to catch a serial killerBefore the hunters beco
On Sale February 1, 2022

She didn’t know her protection had just become his number one priority…

Sheriff Boyd Chaney swore to protect his ex, Melinda McIntosh—even when she thinks she doesn't need it. And with a paroled criminal targeting her, he refuses to let the stubborn cop be next on the murderer's revenge list. Officers and their loved ones are being killed and the danger is closing in—as is their undeniable attraction. But will their resurrected partnership be enough to keep them safe?

[i]She didn’t know her protection had just become his number one
On Sale February 1, 2022

The mountains may hold the answersBut it’s a dangerous climb.

Deputy Wes Landry knows he shouldn’t get emotionally involved with his assignments. But a missing person case has drawn him strongly to Rebecca Whitlow. Desperate to find her nephew, she’s worried the rock climber has gotten lost…or worse. Wes’s investigation has him convinced Rebecca is right. Something dangerous is happening at Full Moon Mine—and they’re about to get caught in the thick of it.

[i]The mountains may hold the answersBut it’s a dangerous climb.
On Sale February 1, 2022

Guarding her 24/7…just became his most important mission.

To discover what real life is about, Outrider Joseph "Irish" Monahan left the army. But the former Delta Force soldier still needs his military skills. A masked stalker is attempting to murder Tessa Bolton, and Irish is assigned to be her bodyguard. Though the fiercely independent nurse resists his protection, Irish won't back down…or abandon his mission to catch the killer and keep Tessa alive.

[i]Guarding her 24/7…just became his most important mission.
On Sale February 1, 2022

He vowed to never see her again Now she needs him more than ever.

Deputy Easton Ford left Battle Mountain—and the woman who broke his heart—behind. Now District Attorney Genevieve Alexander is targeted by a killer, and there’s only one man she trusts to protect her: her ex-fiancé. Easton will do everything to keep her safe. But will his past secrets get them both killed?

[i]He vowed to never see her again Now she needs him more than eve
On Sale February 1, 2022

A stalker is on her trail…

And he won’t stop at getting even

In town to look after her teenage niece, Jasmine Nelson is constantly mistaken for her twin sister, Lily. When threatening letters—and terrifying “gifts”—start arriving on Lily’s doorstep, ex-soldier and neighbor Adam Ryder immediately steps in to protect Jazz. But will their fragile trust and deepest fears give the stalker a devastating advantage—one impossible to survive?

[i]A stalker is on her trail…

And he won’t stop at getting
On Sale March 1, 2022

She's a small-town cop
…after a killer.

After losing her fiancé to an IED explosion, sheriff's deputy Dallas Jones planned to start over in Whiskey Gulch. But murder in the quiet Texas town upends her life. To catch the unknown suspect, Dallas partners with Outrider Levi Warren, a former Delta Force operative living with PTSD. Their dogged investigation riddled with gangs, drugs and death threats sparks an unexpected attraction…one they may not survive.
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2022

[i]She's a small-town cop
…after a killer.

After losing her fia
On Sale March 1, 2022

Could his unsolved murder case

reveal all of her family’s past secrets?

When James Colt decides to solve his late father’s final murder case, he has no idea of the danger he’s unleashing. And Lorelei Wilkins can’t believe that her high school crush is implicating her stepmother! Now James and Lorelei are embroiled in unraveling a cover-up involving some of Lonesome, Montana’s finest citizens…including a killer determined to keep the truth hidden.

[i]Could his unsolved murder case

reveal all of her family’s pas
On Sale March 1, 2022

When her daughter’s threatened…
she fights back.

When police deputy Ronin Doyle happens upon stunning Courtney Baker, he can’t shake the feeling that something’s not right. And as the lawman’s engulfed by an investigation that rocks their serene community, more and more he’s convinced that Courtney’s boyfriend has swept her—and her beloved daughter—into something sinister. If Ronin’s hunch is right, he must help Courtney before it’s too late for them all…

[i]When her daughter’s threatened…
she fights back.

When poli
On Sale March 1, 2022

How can he clear her name
if she can’t even remember it?

Caroline McAllister’s blood-stained clothes and fractured memories suggest guilt. Deputy John Graystone vows to prove otherwise. But Caroline’s therapy isn’t the exoneration John hopes for, and despite his best efforts, the evidence grows overwhelming…until a stalker arrives on the scene shooting from the shadows and leaving terrifying notes. Is John protecting—and falling for—an amnesiac victim being gaslighted…or a diabolical killer?

[i]How can he clear her name
if she can’t even remember it?

Car
On Sale March 1, 2022

His fresh start is about to be interrupted
by a threatening foe.

Former marine Shane Adler’s used to perilous situations. But he’s stunned to find danger in the peaceful Idaho mountains—especially swirling around his beautiful dog trainer. After tragically losing her hero husband, Piper Lambert’s rebuilt her life. Now it’s up to Shane—and his loyal K-9 in training, Decoy—to make sure a mysterious enemy won’t derail her new beginning…or his.

[i]His fresh start is about to be interrupted
by a threatening foe.
On Sale March 1, 2022

To protect her baby
…she'll take on a killer

While tracing the steps of her missing roommate, Jen Jordan barely survives coming face-to-face with a gunman. Panicked, the headstrong mom enlists the help of Deputy Knox Winchester, her late fiancé's best friend. As danger to Jen and her infant son enters her home, Knox will have to race against time to protect Jen and her baby…and expose the criminals putting all their lives in jeopardy.

[i]To protect her baby   
…she'll take on a killer

While tracin
On Sale April 1, 2022

This fake marriage could make
“till death do us part” a reality.

Legendary ATF agent Quint Casey isn't thrilled to pose as Ree Sheppard's husband for a covert investigation into a weapons ring that could be tied to his past. Feeling guilty over a tragic event, Quint’s determined to do whatever it takes to make things right. But when his impetuous "wife" proves her commitment to the job, Quint feels a spark just as alarming as the dangerous killers he’s sworn to unmask.
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]This fake marriage could make
“till death do us part” a reali
On Sale April 1, 2022

Can he stop the killer hunting a woman from his past
before he loses her…again?

Apprehending a violent fugitive is US marshal Nash Winchester’s top priority when Great Falls chef Lana Iona becomes the next target. Lana is the sole eyewitness to a murder, forcing Nash to face down unimaginable threats to keep one step ahead of his cunning adversary. Forced to stay constantly on the move, can the Kentucky lawman stop a killer from permanently silencing the woman he’s never forgotten?

[i]Can he stop the killer hunting a woman from his past
before he lo
On Sale April 1, 2022

This place had been her home
Now it was a crime scene

The sooner Special Agent Macy Stark can sell her childhood home, the sooner she can escape her small town and shameful past—until she discovers a body in the wall and her childhood nightmares return. Handsome local Sheriff Stone Lawson joins the cold case to help Macy locate her missing mother and uncover a dark web of secrets about both her parents. But someone’s willing to kill to keep the past hidden…for good.

[i]This place had been her home
Now it was a crime scene

The soon
On Sale April 1, 2022

Her first big case…
Could be her last.

When former big-city cop Ava Callan stumbles upon a bomb, she seizes the chance to prove herself. Not only to the small-town police department where she's transitioning to become a K-9 handler…but especially to charming lead investigator Eli Thorne. The only thing more explosive than her chemistry with the out-of-town captain? The danger menacing them at every turn…

[i]Her first big case…
Could be her last.

When former big-city
On Sale April 1, 2022

Fighting for his family and the woman he loves is all that matters…

When the attempted rescue of his infant twins goes horribly wrong, Blue Valley sheriff Garret Averly and North Star doctor Betty Wagner take the mission into their own hands. Deep in the Montana mountains and caught in a deadly storm, Garret and Betty become pawns in an intricate match to take down North Star. Except Garret’s following his own rules! And he’s willing to sacrifice everything to bring Betty and his children home safely.

[i]Fighting for his family and the woman he loves is all that matters
On Sale April 1, 2022

Someone robbed her of her memory…
To implicate her in murder.

Awakening in an ambulance headed to Kelby Creek, Melanie Blankenship can’t remember why or how she got there. Everyone in town once turned against Mel following her ex-husband’s shocking scandal—except former love Deputy Sterling Costner. It’s been years since they ended their relationship, but now, as evidence mounts in a deadly crime, he’s determined to uncover the person who’s targeting Mel and who won’t stop until she pays the ultimate price.

[i]Someone robbed her of her memory…
To implicate her in murder.
On Sale May 1, 2022

She’s escaped him once…
But can she do it again?

After the husband she thought was dead returns with revenge on his mind, Veronica Shay resolves to confront her secret past. Her old boss and friend, Granger Macmillan, has previous ties to organized criminals and won’t let Shay handle them on her own. But when they fall into a nefarious trap, they’ll need to call in their entire North Star family in order to stay alive…
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2022

[i]She’s escaped him once…
But can she do it again?

After the h
On Sale May 1, 2022

Catching serial killers is her specialty
Until one follows her home

Attacked and left with a partial heart-shaped symbol carved into her chest, forensic investigator Lena Love finds her latest hunt has become personal. But leaving LA to return to her hometown comes with its own danger—like detective David Hudson, the love she left behind. And soon sparks fly, even as Lena is targeted and stalked, and bodies—all marked with the killer’s signature heart—are discovered in David’s jurisdiction…

[i]Catching serial killers is her specialty
Until one follows her home
On Sale May 1, 2022

If this marriage happens

It’ll be over someone’s dead body

Tommy Colt is stunned when his childhood best friend—and love—Bella Worthington abruptly announces she’s engaged to their old-time nemesis! Knowing her better than anyone, Tommy’s convinced she’d only agree to a sham marriage if something was dangerously wrong. Now Colt Brothers Investigations’ newest partner is racing to uncover the truth and ask Bella a certain question…if they survive.

[i]If this marriage happens

It’ll be over someone’s dead body
On Sale May 1, 2022

For these undercover agents
“Together forever” may be short-lived…

Hardheaded ATF legend Quint Casey knows he's playing with fire asking Agent Ree Sheppard to re-up as his undercover wife. To crack a ruthless Houston weapons ring, they must keep the mission—and their explosive chemistry—under control. But Quint’s determined need for revenge and Ree’s risky moves are turning the heat up even more and putting everything on the line…

[i]For these undercover agents
“Together forever” may be short-liv
On Sale May 1, 2022

An officer and his K-9
Stand between a mother and her worst nightmare…

When two kids are kidnapped from plain sight, Officer Brady Nichols and his intrepid canine, Winnie, spring into action. Single mother Cassie Whitaker thought she’d left big-city peril behind—until it followed her to Jasper. Brady and his K-9 are on the case, but can they protect Cassie from a stalker who won’t take no for an answer?

[i]An officer and his K-9
Stand between a mother and her worst nightma
On Sale May 1, 2022

A tragedy kept them apart

…until a dangerous reunion brought them back together.

Returning to Kelby Creek only intensifies Detective Lily Howard's soul-crushing guilt and anger. As a teenager she chose to rescue her friend and childhood crush, Anthony Perez, rather than pursue the man abducting his sister. Years later, investigating the cold case with Ant stirs up even more troubling emotions in the usually guarded detective. Soon another teen girl's disappearance offers a tantalizing new lead. To justice? Or inescapable danger?

[i]A tragedy kept them apart

…until a dangerous reunion brought th
On Sale June 1, 2022

To uphold the law…will she take down her ex?

The town wants her to arrest her former boyfriend for a murder on his ranch­—but Sheriff Leigh Mercer refuses. The newly elected law enforcer doesn't have evidence against bad boy Cullen Brodie. In fact, the search for the killer draws them passionately close again…and into relentless danger. Not only could Leigh lose her job for not collaring Brodie…but they could both lose their lives.
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]To uphold the law…will she take down her ex?   

The town wants
On Sale June 1, 2022

A town with a past.
A man with a future to protect.

When Sheriff Jones Murphy rescues his daughter and her teacher, the widower is surprised to encounter Cassandra West again. Months may have passed since their one night together, but there’s no mistaking she is definitely pregnant. Cassandra’s recent sleuthing has unleashed a secret that stunned their town a decade earlier. Now someone wants her dead. And though his heart is closed, Jones’s sense of duty isn’t letting anyone hurt what is his.
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]A town with a past.
A man with a future to protect.

When Sherif