Harlequin Romance Harlequin Romantic Suspense New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 06:15PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Romantic Suspense line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 108 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 108

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale October 1, 2021

Her first love… Her forever protector?

When Dr. Veronica Torres flees her shattered marriage, her hometown, Midnight Pass, is her refuge—and her new start. But when a shadow from her past makes her a target, her first love, Ace Reynolds, springs instantly to her side. Who has her—and her brand-new veterinary practice—squarely in their sights? Can Veronica trust the cowboy she left behind to keep her safe?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2021

[i]Her first love… Her forever protector?

When Dr. Veronica To
On Sale October 1, 2021

Coming face-to-face with her past…

Jeopardizes both their futures

When Madison Colton comes face-to-face with her presumed-dead father, her entire world is turned upside down. The unexpected discovery endangers Madison and brings Marshal Oren Margulies to her rescue. Madison can’t believe she’s being targeted, but Oren’s presence fills her with feelings she never knew she had. But blossoming romance might be cut short by a vengeful killer…[/i]

Coming face-to-face with her past…

Jeopardizes both their futu
On Sale October 1, 2021

He’d sacrificed everything to right a wrong…

Now he needs help to do it again.

Becoming a whistleblower against his corrupt boss left Parker Ward homeless and jobless. But when a friend needs help proving a kidnapping, Parker teams up with remarkable dog Cutter and Detective Carly Devon. As Parker and Carly face danger together, their incendiary attraction explodes, but can they get justice while keeping themselves safe?

[i]He’d sacrificed everything to right a wrong…

Now he needs
On Sale October 1, 2021

They’re about to live through every parent’s worst nightmare…

Myles Colton’s marriage is in trouble the moment he takes on a case that puts him in harm’s way—yet again. This time, though, it’s his wife, Faith, and their son who become targets. When the little boy is kidnapped, Myles will stop at nothing to bring his child home safe. But is there anything he can do to repair his shattered family?

[i]They’re about to live through every parent’s worst nightmare
On Sale November 1, 2021

A cowboy's back on the ranch… and ready to rescue his boss

Hired to work as a horse trainer, Mac McBride discovers that his new employer, Marisa Lindale, is as untrusting as her mustang. Years ago, she was tormented by a mysterious criminal and now her abductor has returned! Mac finds himself irresistibly drawn to Marisa and desperate to protect her…but her plans for revenge might risk both their lives.
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2021

[i]A cowboy's back on the ranch… and ready to rescue his boss
On Sale November 1, 2021

Can revealing her secrets stop a murderer…

Before she becomes the next victim?

When Samantha Gates resists cooperating with a murder investigation, she gets under Detective Max Green's skin. Though the killer's victims all used her dating site, the high-profile CEO is obviously hiding something. Then he targets Samantha herself. Suddenly the stakes are even higher…and complicated by a very deep—and potentially lethal—attraction.

[i]Can revealing her secrets stop a murderer…

Before she beco
On Sale November 1, 2021

She'd sworn him to secrecy But some secrets can kill…

When Valerie Yates and Nash Colton reunite, they don't expect that their love could reawaken old demons. Soon after Valerie confesses a devastating truth, Nash is arrested for murder. She's determined to prove his innocence, but doing so means uncovering even more heartbreak and betrayal. Can the former lovers find their second chance…and capture a killer tracking Nash's every move?

[i]She'd sworn him to secrecy But some secrets can kill…

When
On Sale November 1, 2021

A murderer has her in his sights…

But not if an intrepid agent gets his way!

For months, a serial killer has been haunting FBI agent Bryce Colton’s every waking moment. And now the lethal criminal is obsessed with Grave Gulch local Olivia Margulies. Bryce knows Olivia is the key to drawing out the town’s terrorizer. But as the lawman works to protect her 24/7, the sparks that fly between them can’t mask the danger that looms ever closer…

[i]A murderer has her in his sights…

But not if an intrepid a
On Sale December 1, 2021

Help Wanted:
A housekeeper with a hidden past…

Single dad Ted Sanders thinks he’s hit the jackpot when he hires Amelia Ferguson as a housekeeper for his ranch in Getaway. But even as she becomes a loving confidante for his teenage girls, Amelia’s hiding a terrible secret: she’s fled—complete with a new identity—from the fearsome Coffee Shop Killer. As undeniable electricity sparks between her and Ted, can he keep Amelia safe from a murderer?
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2021

[i]Help Wanted:
A housekeeper with a hidden past…

Single dad
On Sale December 1, 2021

A battle for justice

pits brother against brother

Bounty hunter Baldwin Bowe works in the shadows, finding fugitives no one else can. But now he’s hired to bring in his own sibling and help prove the innocence of CSI Jillian Colton. Baldwin sticks by her side, aiming to lure in his criminal brother and exonerate Jillian. Yet as danger escalates, Baldwin never expected to fall for the woman by his side…

[i]A battle for justice

pits brother against brother

Bounty
On Sale December 1, 2021

A romantic reunion
…threatened by their past.

Amina Kelly broke Sergeant Maxwell Layton's heart when she married his best friend. But the detective never forgot her…or the sizzling attraction they never acted on. Years later, while Maxwell and Amina work together to find her ex's killer, Maxwell finds his desire for the nurse stronger than ever. As he puts his life on the line to keep Amina safe, Maxwell realizes that the greatest risk of all might be to his heart.

[i]A romantic reunion
…threatened by their past.   

Amina Ke
On Sale December 1, 2021

He'll uncover the truth

No matter the cost…

Since losing his family, Detective Harry Cartwright lives for the job. So when he's assigned to investigate the murder of Axel Colton, the hard-boiled cop goes all in… But one distraction stands in his way. Sara Sandoval is the victim's secret illegitimate daughter—and Harry’s prime suspect. Can Harry resist his unprofessional feelings for Sara…and protect her from a vengeful killer?

[i]He'll uncover the truth

No matter the cost…

Since losin
On Sale January 1, 2022

A by-the-book Fed…gone rogue for justice

To stop the drug epidemic ravaging Midnight Pass, FBI agent Ryder Durant reluctantly takes matters into his own hands. Poised to set a trap at Reynolds Station, he has to contend with Arden Reynolds—who prefers Ryder's K-9 to the Fed protecting her family. As Ryder and Arden spar, embers spring into flame. And those flames are as dangerous as the crime ring lurking too close to home…
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2022

[i]A by-the-book Fed…gone rogue for justice

To stop the drug e
On Sale January 1, 2022

She’s dedicated to helping others…

Now she’s the one in need of rescue.

As a witness to a prison bus crash, Dr. Ashley McTavish is only concerned with saving lives. But when she’s taken hostage, her own life is threatened. Ashley is undeniably attracted to her sole protector, a convict called Lucky. But when Lucky’s true identity as undercover agent Slade Palmer is revealed, he and Ashley must flee for their lives. Can they protect one another as feelings grow and danger looms?

[i]She’s dedicated to helping others…

Now she’s the one in
On Sale January 1, 2022

When a lonely ranch owner is threatened

A man from her past reappears

After several terrifying incidents at her isolated ranch, widow Grace Hall turns to her late husband's best friend, Mitch, for help. When an unknown enemy threatens them both, the tough-as-nails rancher vows to track down the culprit. And as sparks fly between them and Grace is confronted by Mitch's long-hidden feelings, she must risk not only her life, but also her heart…

[i]When a lonely ranch owner is threatened

A man from her past r
On Sale January 1, 2022

Determined to redeem the Coltons' reputation

He'll help with even the unlikeliest case…

His family name is being dragged through the mud, but Caleb Colton is about righting wrongs. So when he believes that activist Nadine Sutherland’s father has been duped by a shady oil company, Caleb vows to help her—and protect her. Someone doesn’t want Nadine poking into the deal, and the threats are escalating. But as Caleb works overtime with passionate Nadine, guarding his heart gets harder and harder…and so does staying alive!

[i]Determined to redeem the Coltons' reputation

He'll help with
On Sale February 1, 2022

To find a kidnapped newborn

Detectives must risk everything

One desperate task unites detectives Korinna Kennedy and Brodie Cavanaugh: to rescue an abducted infant. As their frantic investigation proceeds, so does the partners' prickly relationship. Only when loner Korinna is drawn into laid-back Brodie's life do they become closer. And as their list of suspects grows, they put their lives and hearts on the line to bring home the missing child.
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2022

[i]To find a kidnapped newborn

Detectives must risk everything
On Sale February 1, 2022

It's the reunion of his life…

Until someone wants him dead

Finally back together with his children, widower Mac Hale-Walker faces an unexpected obstacle: their temporary guardian. Social worker Sara Wakefield stands in the way of Mac regaining custody. He'll stop at nothing to prove he's a loving dad, even figure out who's threatening his bond with his family. But can Mac manage to clear the danger swirling around Clearwater Crossing before it engulfs them all?

[i]It's the reunion of his life…

Until someone wants him dead
On Sale February 1, 2022

He’s the target

She’s in the crosshairs

When organized crime threatens journalist Luca Rossi's life, he assumes a fake identity. Now he’s “Luke Bishop,” keeping to himself at a dude ranch. With a snowstorm and threats to his life closing in, proprietor Aubrey Colton needs his help. Suddenly he’s playing cowboy amid deadly conditions and fighting his feelings for her. But can Aubrey and Luca both survive their killer attraction…and the bull's-eye on their backs?

[i]He’s the target

She’s in the crosshairs

When organize
On Sale February 1, 2022

A top cop's in danger

…of losing his heart.

In a small tourist town, police chief Marcus Price must be suspicious of strangers—especially newcomer Erin McGarry. A series of surprise attacks makes him believe someone wants her out of the way. But who has she crossed? What secrets is she keeping? Avowed bachelor Marcus needs to protect Erin yet resist his attraction to her if both are to survive a killer's terrifying plot.

[i]A top cop's in danger

…of losing his heart.     

In a s
On Sale March 1, 2022

A vacation haven…

hides a sinister secret from the past

When a dead body is found at her family’s mountain resort, manager Cait Cameron's world turns upside down. To safeguard the property and find justice, Cait enlists guest Matt Harkney, a single father trying to reconnect with his troubled teenager. While Cait and the ex-soldier investigate, undeniable desire threatens their loyalties. And when a killer looms, they must put everything on the line for the bond that's grown between them.
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2022

[i]A vacation haven…

hides a sinister secret from the past

Wh
On Sale March 1, 2022

“I urgently need your help. My life is in danger.

Please come home.”

A text from her estranged sister brings Jackie Burkholdt home…to find her family has disappeared. If terrified Charla has come to harm, Jackie suspects Eli Pitts, her sister's ex-husband. But her distrust soon turns to attraction to the rugged rancher. As Jackie and Eli team up to track their missing loved ones, she must not only risk her life, but her growing feelings for the one man who’s totally off-limits.

[i]“I urgently need your help. My life is in danger. 

Please com
On Sale March 1, 2022

Protecting children is his calling…

Now he must guard the woman who broke his heart

Social worker Gideon Colton has devoted his life to helping kids. His commitment to his work has eased some of the heartache from his breakup with Dr. Sophia Gray-Jones. Then a battered child brings the pediatrician back into his life. And as a vengeful father threatens Sophia, Gideon is determined to protect her. But hiding out together might just create tremendous danger to their hearts…and their lives!

[i]Protecting children is his calling…

Now he must guard the wom
On Sale March 1, 2022

When his bodyguard’s abducted…

A detective’s on the case.

Always-cool bodyguard Keeli Abbott will do anything to protect Detective Spencer Dubridge from a murderer who’s set on revenge. But the cop acts like he can’t stand his bodyguard. That is, until the simmering chemistry between them bubbles over…and the unthinkable happens. Keeli’s pregnant—and in the killer’s clutches! And Spencer is the only one who can help her and his unborn child survive…

[i]When his bodyguard’s abducted…

A detective’s on the case.
On Sale April 1, 2022

To protect her baby…

She must share her secret

A stalker’s lie came between single mother Rachel Colton and the father of her child. Now the man she never forgot has moved to their small Colorado town, and Rachel must tell James Kiriakis about the six-month-old daughter he never knew existed. But in pursuit of James, a deadly criminal has trailed him to Blue Larkspur and won’t let the fragile family have a moment’s peace—planning on only the most lethal of reunions.
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]To protect her baby…

She must share her secret

A stalker
On Sale April 1, 2022

She is supposed to be in hiding

But his eyes are on her…

With her life in danger, operative Gia Rykhof plans to lie low in a small town. A different name, a slight disguise and her years of training should keep her safe. But she’s attracted the attention of Marcus Tate. The muscular stranger claims to be a navy SEAL. But can Gia trust that Marcus isn't the man sent to kill her?

[i]She is supposed to be in hiding

But his eyes are on her…

W
On Sale April 1, 2022

She protects those in need…

with her K-9 by her side!

When a brutal homicide crosses her desk, K-9 cop Maisie Murran is determined to find the culprit. Evidence points toward an unlikely suspect, veterinarian Kyle Kornel. Maisie suspects that someone is framing the compassionate doctor, and she offers to help him find the real killer. Working together to prove his innocence puts them both at risk—and makes the heat between them impossible to ignore…

[i]She protects those in need…

with her K-9 by her side!

When
On Sale April 1, 2022

She’ll do anything to catch a killer.

Even use herself as bait!

Small-town detective Liberty Lawrence is hot on the trail of a serial killer. And this case is as personal as they come. So when the criminal’s body count moves to California, Liberty follows—and joins forces with lawman Campbell Cavanaugh. With chemistry as explosive as the danger surrounding them, though, the duo is racing against time before the killer turns on Liberty herself…

[i]She’ll do anything to catch a killer.

Even use herself as bai
On Sale May 1, 2022

Some feelings can't be hidden

and some can get you killed.

FBI agent Dominic Colton never mixes business with pleasure. Until he falls into bed with Samantha Evans, his prime suspect’s daughter. With his cover blown and Sami justifiably angry, Dom is shocked that she's still willing to help. She even suggests the perfect ploy to bring her father to justice. But going undercover also brings Dom and Sami closer…which is far more dangerous.
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2022

[i]Some feelings can't be hidden

and some can get you killed. 

FB
On Sale May 1, 2022

He's everyone's hero

Can she let him be hers?

Returning to her Michigan hometown, Courtney Beaumont still feels nothing but hatred for hotshot firefighter Owen James. The former bad girl blames him for her mother's death—and for mistreating her. But after saving him from several murder attempts, Courtney finds herself falling for the local hero. Until she realizes the real reason he's getting close to her…and the high-stakes peril he's put her in.

[i]He's everyone's hero

Can she let him be hers?

Returning to her
On Sale May 1, 2022

A killer wants her dead

Can one cowboy keep her alive?

His heart still aching from a disastrous marriage, Wes McCann knows he shouldn't be attracted to private detective Indiana Deboe. But he can't deny their deep connection. So when Indie's cold case investigation puts her in danger, Wes risks everything to protect her. As they hide out on his ranch and track a murderer, can Wes and Indie resist blooming passion as danger arrives on their doorstep?

[i]A killer wants her dead

Can one cowboy keep her alive?  

His h
On Sale May 1, 2022

A deadly case…

That’s purely personal.

The Moonlight Killer has robbed LA detective Gabriel Cortland of everything. So when the murderer begins to prey on his new hometown, the lone-wolf cop is hot on the criminal’s heels. Dismayed to be paired with unfailingly upbeat Shayla Cavanaugh on this case, Gabriel is surprised to discover how well they work together on and off duty. Together, can they finally bring the terror to an end?

[i]A deadly case…

That’s purely personal.

The Moonlight Kille
On Sale June 1, 2022

Her undercover husband is temporary

But her feelings are very real

Schoolteacher Jennifer Glass's ordinary life screeches to a halt when a criminal targets her. Moreover, she's mistaken for an identical twin she never knew existed! Now she's drawn to her sibling’s partner, ATF agent Micah Spokane. Micah needs Jennifer to play the part of his undercover wife to bust a gun-smuggling ring. He promises to protect her every step of the dangerous way, but they might not be able to resist the "fake" passion growing between them…
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]Her undercover husband is temporary

But her feelings are very re
On Sale June 1, 2022

A killer’s lethal plot

Neither saw coming

A serial killer awaiting trial in prison wants to confess…but only to District Attorney Chloe Ryder and the Rocky Mountain Justice operative who arrested her. When Chloe and Marcus Jones arrive, their nemesis lays a deadly trap. Now Chloe’s only hope of survival is the man who doesn’t know she’s pregnant from their one night together. But the killer does—and vows baby will never make three…

[i]A killer’s lethal plot

Neither saw coming

A serial killer a
On Sale June 1, 2022

Working together to save their child…

Before it’s too late.

Jake and Emma Turner’s marriage is in ruins. Their latest shouting match has driven their teenage daughter to run away from home. But when evidence surfaces that she’s been kidnapped by human traffickers, the couple must set aside their conflicts to save their child. With time running out, can the pair’s desperation bring them together…now and forever?

[i]Working together to save their child…

Before it’s too late.
On Sale June 1, 2022

To see her kids again

She must trust one man

Widow Theresa Fitzgerald is frantic when her young twins are abducted by their doomsayer grandparents. Hardened army sergeant Ezra Colton vows to find the girls he’d unexpectedly bonded with while home on leave. Ezra's emotional investment and stealth skills give Theresa hope. But the closer they get—to each other and the grandparents’ trail—the more dangerous the desperate search for her daughters becomes.

[i]To see her kids again

She must trust one man

Widow Theresa Fi
On Sale July 1, 2022

She taught him the meaning of love…

But will his past ruin their second chance?

An abusive home drove Trip Callen into crime—then prison. Only Kayley McSwain recognized the goodness in Trip and stood by him as no one ever had. When Trip and Kayley are targeted by a vengeful criminal syndicate, the Foxworths and their remarkable dog Cutter offer them protection. But can Trip keep Kayley safe and uncover the threat to her life in time?
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2022

[i]She taught him the meaning of love…

But will his past ruin the
On Sale July 1, 2022

She's living a lie

…to stay alive

Running for her life, scientist Layla Morant­­—aka Regan Jones­­­—thinks her perfectly crafted secret is safe­...until Dr. Jamie Weathers arrives on the scene of her car crash. Badly injured, Layla must tell lie after lie to the handsome local hero who only wants to protect her. Can she trust him with the truth? Or will divulging her secret prove deadly to him, too?

[i]She's living a lie

…to stay alive

Running for her life, sci
On Sale July 1, 2022

He’s undercover
She’s under his skin

Detective Philip Rees is shocked by his new assignment: going undercover on a Western-themed reality TV show. Nonetheless, he's determined to complete his mission to take down a contestant suspected of leaking confidential information. To find the culprit who is sabotaging the competition, Philip gets close to producer Naomi Colton. As Philip and Naomi begin to trust one another with their secrets and hearts, will he manage to keep her safe, on and off the set?

[i]He’s undercover
She’s under his skin

Detective Philip Rees
On Sale July 1, 2022

A deadly foe…
Meets a lawman’s secret weapon

When a family is brutally attacked in Texas Hill Country, Sheriff Hayden Hale-Walker knows exactly who he needs: search-and-rescue expert Kate McClafferty. Sure, his disgruntled former deputy cracked open his heart years before…but she’s the best of the best. It’s only with Kate’s help that the lawman can foil a killer and kidnapper attempting to ensnare them both!

[i]A deadly foe…
Meets a lawman’s secret weapon

When a family
On Sale August 1, 2022

A desperate plea for help

Reawakens the past he’d left behind.

Growing up, Hudson Warner was Amanda Smith’s protector. But after they became teenage sweethearts, Hudson left to pursue his ambitions. Now the tech expert receives an appeal from Amanda to help find her missing daughter. As they frantically search and face danger together, old feelings are revived. But can Hudson trust Amanda when he discovers who the child he's searching for really is?
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2022

[i]A desperate plea for help

Reawakens the past he’d left behin
On Sale August 1, 2022

Is the man she married…
not the man she thought he was?

Unable to stand the stress of being a firefighter’s wife, ER nurse Willow Garrison asks her husband to leave. Not long after, however, she realizes she's carrying his child! When his reputation and life are in danger, she lets Luke back into her life. But just who wants to destroy him? Guilty and suspicious, Willow admits her lingering feelings. Can she trust the hotshot to prove his innocence and keep them safe?

[i]Is the man she married…
not the man she thought he was?

Una
On Sale August 1, 2022

Back to Conard County
Back under fire.

In town for a wedding, Sergeant Jax Stone is “asked” to stick around Conard County to investigate a suspicious fire. He never expects boarding with widow Lynn Macy to give him the taste of family he’d craved. And while helping Lynn renovate her house has the Marine falling for her, Jax's past brings peril to her doorstep. To keep her safe, his only choice may be to give her up…

[i]Back to Conard County
Back under fire.

In town for a wedding,
On Sale August 1, 2022

From one amazing night

To a family in danger

Jet-setting entrepreneur Oliver Colton has never invested in a long-term relationship—until he learns that Hilary Weston is pregnant and he’s the father. The dizzying attraction that brought them together for one incredible night hasn’t changed, but she doesn’t trust that he’s ready to commit to settling down. When Hilary's brother goes missing, Oliver risks everything to bring him home…and guard his growing family.

[i]From one amazing night

To a family in danger

Jet-setting en
On Sale September 1, 2022

His childhood home…

Is hiding secrets.

When Roarke Calhoun’s beloved aunt passes away, the FBI agent plans to sell his family home. But, to his surprise, his teenage love—the one who shattered his heart—has inherited the treasures and secrets inside. Roarke and Megan must move past their history to discover the truths hidden within the manor…even if it costs them everything.
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2022

[i]His childhood home…

Is hiding secrets.

When Roarke Cal

She wants to prove her innocence.

He just wants to keep her alive.

Wrongfully convicted of murder, Emma McBride wants nothing more than to clear her name. When Trace Redkin offers his help, she knows she can trust him—but can she trust herself to resist her attraction to the rancher? The desire simmering between them isn’t the only peril they face as the murderer she’s hunting marks her as his prey…

[i]She wants to prove her innocence.

He just wants to keep her

She’s put him onto a hot story…

But their partnership is generating its own heat.

Famed true-crime podcaster Gavin Colton has returned home to dig up family skeletons. And when he rescues stranded Jacqui Reyes, Gavin stumbles onto a new story. The wildlife biologist is investigating wild horse rustling from government lands. Joining forces can help both their careers. But their mission may endanger their lives…and their hearts.

[i]She’s put him onto a hot story…

But their partnership i

To catch a killer

…will he work outside the law?

Alarmed by his sister's disappearance, Sheriff Cody Cassidy comes to Aurora, California, to get answers…and justice. Out of necessity, the lawman must team up with Skylar, the soft-hearted Cavanaugh detective who keeps the investigation on track. As several grisly murders take place, an insatiable killer eludes them. But can Cody and Skylar win this deadly cat-and-mouse game?

[i]To catch a killer

…will he work outside the law?
On Sale October 1, 2022

In less than a week he’ll be dead…

Unless she can save him.

The poison Coulter McKendrick was injected with during a commando raid will kill him in six days. Dr. Marena Dash is Colt’s only chance to live. Though Colt devastated Marena when he left her, she’s determined to find the antidote to save him. And with the criminals behind the biotoxin on their trail, Colt and Marena must put their past behind them to stay alive.
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2022

[i]In less than a week he’ll be dead…

Unless she can save hi
On Sale October 1, 2022

She has a witness to protect…

And her own heart to defend!

US marshal Alexa Colton is assigned to bring vice detective Dane Beaulieu safely to a trial. But after an extended time in witness protection, Dane wants to get back in action and is ready to risk everything for justice. Meanwhile, Alexa struggles to keep her heart intact and her head in the game. Because deadly killers are waiting to pounce, and this Colton needs to keep her man alive…
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2022

[i]She has a witness to protect…

And her own heart to defend!