Harlequin Romance Harlequin Love Inspired New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 06:43PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Love Inspired line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 150 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 150

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale June 1, 2022

No one can ever know the truth…
Especially her son.

Four years ago, having a child out of wedlock changed everything for Tessa Miller—including her engagement to Amish farmer Caleb Yoder. Now she’s determined to provide a better life for her son…even if it means working for her ex-fiancé. Only spending time with Caleb makes it harder to keep her past a secret. Will revealing the truth lead to forgiveness…and a second chance together?
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]No one can ever know the truth…
Especially her son.

Four year
On Sale June 1, 2022

What she wants more than anything
Could also be the most dangerous…

After her twin sister’s death, Maddie Baum flees to Wisconsin Amish country with her nephew in tow in the hopes of protecting him from his criminal father. Befriending Amish shopkeeper Abram Mueller gives her a glimpse of the happiness she’s been yearning for all along. Can she find a fresh start with Abram—or will old sins tear them apart?

[i]What she wants more than anything
Could also be the most dangerous
On Sale June 1, 2022

To save her animal shelter,
She’ll have to work with her biggest foe…

With her emotional support dog at her side, Jalissa Tucker will do whatever it takes to ensure the survival of the local animal rescue—even ally herself with her nemesis, firefighter Jeremy Rider. As working together dredges up old hurts, putting the past aside could be the key to their future joy. But can Jalissa resist falling for the man she’s always considered the enemy?

[i]To save her animal shelter,
She’ll have to work with her biggest
On Sale June 1, 2022

She’s found the perfect place for her camp.
But will he agree to her terms?

Opening a camp for children who’ve dealt with tragedy is former police detective Dana Preston’s main goal in life. After wandering the country, she’s finally found the perfect location—Mason Avery’s expansive Arizona mountainside property. Convincing the widowed dad—and the town—to agree might take a little prayer and a lot of hard work. But Dana’s never backed down from a challenge yet…

[i]She’s found the perfect place for her camp.
But will he agree to
On Sale July 1, 2022

Their pretend relationship…
Is becoming all too real

Irrepressible Sadie Stolzfus refuses to wed someone who doesn’t understand her. To avoid an arranged marriage, she finds the perfect pretend beau in handsome but heartbroken Isaac Hostettler. Spending time with the unconventional Sadie is helping Isaac avoid matchmaking pressure—and helping him handle a difficult loss. But can they really be sure their convenient courtship isn't the real thing?
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2022

[i]Their pretend relationship…
Is becoming all too real

Irrepres
On Sale July 1, 2022

After a lifetime of questions,
She’s ready for some answers.

In her mother’s hometown, Harper Price is sure she’ll finally learn about the grandfather and father she never knew. But that means working with grumpy local lawyer Joel Morgan. The single dad is wary of Harper, even as her kindness to his daughter warms his heart. Winning his trust is Harper’s first challenge…but not her last as her quest reveals shocking truths.

[i]After a lifetime of questions,
She’s ready for some answers.
On Sale July 1, 2022

He’ll make up for the past…
But won’t saddle anyone with his future.

Medically discharged from the military, Yates Trudeau and his ex-military dog, Justice, return to the family ranch, vowing to make amends—and keep his prognosis hidden. Only, civilian life means facing reporter Laurel Maxwell, the woman he left behind but never forgot. Forging a new bond comes naturally, but when she learns the truth, will she risk her heart for an uncertain future?

[i]He’ll make up for the past…
But won’t saddle anyone with his
On Sale July 1, 2022

She could never marry for love.
But what about for a family?

Still grieving her beloved fiancé’s death, Katie Mast is not interested in finding a new husband—even if the matchmaker believes widower Micah Bontrager and his three children are perfect for her. But Katie’s compassion knows no bounds and she agrees to nanny the little ones. Could this arrangement lead to a life—and love—she thought could never exist again?

[i]She could never marry for love.
But what about for a family?

St
On Sale July 1, 2022

He came to find his son…
but might discover love along the way.

Stunned to learn he has an adult son, widower Harrison Mitchell’s eager to track him down and build a relationship. But when he uproots his life and moves to Natchez, Mississippi, he’s hit with another surprise: his new boss, Anise Armstrong, is his son’s adoptive mother. Now he must win her trust to prove he deserves to be a father and grandfather…and possibly a husband.

[i]He came to find his son…
but might discover love along the way.
On Sale July 1, 2022

The family she doesn’t know…
Could have the answers she needs.

After her marriage publicly falls apart, single mom Abigail Dixon has nowhere to go—except to the family she thinks abandoned her as a child. Not ready to confront the past, Abigail keeps her identity a secret. But hiding from Sheriff Hudson Menchaca isn’t so easy, especially after he discovers who she is. Can he reunite a broken family…without losing his heart?

[i]The family she doesn’t know…
Could have the answers she needs.
On Sale August 1, 2022

Her heart may learn to love again…

But can it trust?

Running from betrayal, Leah Zook finds purpose caring for the older owner of an Amish horse farm. But when he's injured and his estranged son returns home looking for redemption, Leah's resolve is tested. The mysterious Zach Graber has all the power to fix the run-down farm—and Leah's locked-down heart. But together will they be strong enough to withstand his secret…and hers?
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2022

[i]Her heart may learn to love again…

But can it trust?

Runn
On Sale August 1, 2022

She came home to make things right

Will she be given a second chance?

Gloriana Prescott has returned to her Texas hometown to make amends—even if the townsfolk she left behind aren’t ready to forgive. But when her mother’s ranch manager, Justin Broussard, is tasked with saving the struggling rodeo so his teen daughter can compete, Gloriana sees a chance to prove she’s really changed. But can she prove to Justin, and the town, that she’s trustworthy?

[i]She came home to make things right

Will she be given a second
On Sale August 1, 2022

They’re not compatible on paper…

But might be the perfect match.

Amish bachelor Mose Klassen knows what he needs in a wife—someone quiet and traditional, the exact opposite of Naomi Peachy. His lifelong stutter has made him reserved, but when his childhood friend volunteers as his speaking tutor, Mose can’t help but be drawn to the outgoing woman. Naomi’s progressive views mean she’ll never make his matchmaker’s list…but could an unexpected match be his perfect fit?

[i]They’re not compatible on paper…

But might be the perfect
On Sale August 1, 2022

The prodigal granddaughter has returned

And the love from her past is waiting

Helping her grandmother sell the farm and escaping back to Chicago are all Molly Jansen wants out of this trip—not to reunite with her ex. Single father Jack Behrens will always be the man who broke her heart even if he is the current tenant farmer. But turning Jack and his son out—and not catching feelings for them—might prove more difficult than she realized…

[i]The prodigal granddaughter has returned

And the love from her
On Sale August 1, 2022

Overcoming their differences

Could be the answer to all their problems

Bridget Connelly dreams of buying her boss’s veterinary clinic and starting her own business—but so does auditor Sawyer Blume. Despite her trust issues toward men, it’s hard to stay rivals when Sawyer’s traumatized daughter bonds with Bridget’s adorable pup. And when another buyer tries to outbid them both, working together might give them everything they want…including each other.

[i]Overcoming their differences

Could be the answer to all their
On Sale August 1, 2022

Caring for a little boy…

Brings him more than he ever imagined

Tied down with family and work responsibilities, Sharpe Winslow has always wondered about the world outside his small Colorado town. When newcomer Emma Fitzpatrick finds herself unsure about caring for the brother she never knew about, Sharpe and his rescue pup, Baloo, step in and take the boy under their wing. Sharpe knows he shouldn’t get close to Emma or Aidan. But maybe they’ll give him a reason to stay…

[i]Caring for a little boy…

Brings him more than he ever imagin
On Sale September 1, 2022

He must face down his past

If he wants a chance at a future.

Military veteran Jason Smith came to the Colorado mountains with his support dog, Titan, looking for a fresh start. Only his new boss is Ashley Green, his former sister-in-law. Fortunately, working together with troubled kids transforms their awkwardness into camaraderie—and something deeper. But when past secrets start unraveling, can they find a way forward and make this Christmas one to remember?
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2022

[i]He must face down his past

If he wants a chance at a future

A second chance at love

with a newborn as matchmaker!

Nothing will be merry about Steve Weston’s Christmas if he doesn’t find a nanny for his newborn nephew fast. But the best choice is Chloe Richardson, the woman he pushed away years ago. He has a second chance at making the season’s joy last for a lifetime—unless he allows old wounds to separate them once more…

[i]A second chance at love

with a newborn as matchmaker!

No

Holiday wishes can come true…

If they work together.

Charlie Bussey is ready to fight the corporation threatening to shut down the local animal shelter—she just didn’t expect the enemy would be her former best friend, Blake Bryant. To adopt his newly discovered niece, Blake needs this property deal to succeed. But when he discovers Charlie is his niece’s child advocate, can he help his childhood crush…and gain a family for Christmas?

[i]Holiday wishes can come true…

If they work together.

C

The one place she wants to avoid…

Is the home she needs to save.

Josie Shepherd never expected to inherit her estranged father’s horse stables—not after fifteen years of painful silence. But keeping the failing business is the only way to protect her hometown from developers, even if it means partnering with Brady King—the man who once broke her heart. Saving the property won't be easy…but could forgiveness be the key to reopening their hearts?

[i]The one place she wants to avoid…

Is the home she needs t

Could following her heart…

Lead her to the man next door?

Handsome Amish men like Elden Yoder don’t fall for big girls like Millie Koffman, so she’s sure he bid on her charity-auction cake by mistake. Only it’s all part of Elden’s plan to woo his pretty neighbor—and put his failed engagement behind him. But as the past threatens their new courtship, can they overcome their own insecurities…and find love for Christmas?

[i]Could following her heart…

Lead her to the man next door?

The only way she’ll find home

is by leaving it…

The one thing Becca Yoder loves more than Christmas is her dream of leaving her Amish community and traveling the world. Becca has her father’s reluctant permission to leave—if she trains Gideon Fisher to run the family’s enormous outdoor market. But Gideon is homesick for Texas. Can Becca make him fall in love with her hometown…without falling for the handsome bachelor herself?

[i]The only way she’ll find home

is by leaving it…

The
On Sale October 1, 2022

It will take one special cowboy

To make this season bright.

After gaining guardianship of his half sister, wealthy rancher Mac Tolbert hopes a part-time job during the holidays will help the grieving teenager. New coffee shop owner Bridget Renna has been on her own since sixteen and is immediately drawn to the shy orphan—and her handsome brother. But as Bridget grows closer to the siblings, will her troubled past ruin their chance at a Christmas together?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2022

[i]It will take one special cowboy

To make this season bright.
On Sale October 1, 2022

Keeping this secret gets complicated

with the family she wished for right next door.

Swapping places with her identical twin over the holidays sounds easy enough to Chanel Houston. But playing the role is trickier than expected when it comes to maintaining frosty relations with her sister’s neighbor and nemesis—especially since he has an adorable little girl and a rowdy puppy. Ryder Frost’s supposed to be grumpy and rude…so why does Chanel find the single dad so irresistible?

[i]Keeping this secret gets complicated

with the family she wish
On Sale October 1, 2022

Will helping him at Christmas

have her wishing for more?

After being left at the altar, Kirsten Petersheim needs a fresh start. This means making a success of her new cleaning business and definitely not falling in love. But when her handsome client Mark Yutzy asks for her help with his troubled teenage brother, Kirsten’s resolve is tested. As romance blossoms over the holidays, can Kirsten put her fear of heartbreak behind her and give love one more chance?

[i]Will helping him at Christmas

have her wishing for more?

A
On Sale October 1, 2022

To protect her child…

She concealed the truth

The last person rancher Harlow Matheson expects to meet while out on horseback in a rainstorm is injured—and barely conscious—NFL star Nash Corbin. Four years ago, Nash betrayed Harlow’s family. Now she must nurse Nash back to health while concealing the truth from him—that he is the father of her son. But as the two grow close, how much longer can Harlow keep her secret?

[i]To protect her child…

She concealed the truth

The last p
On Sale October 1, 2022

She wants to settle in for good.

But she never expects this holiday hurdle…

Inheriting her beloved aunt’s farm feels like coming home for Katie Schwartz. Unfortunately, it means sharing the farm with handsome—and irritating—Amish widower and daed Levi Miller. Compromise feels almost impossible. But this property isn’t quite the Christmas gift they expected. Now they’ll have to work together to save their inheritance…and the love they didn’t see coming.

[i]She wants to settle in for good.

But she never expects this h
On Sale October 1, 2022

Returning to small-town Texas was her fresh start.

She never expected a ready-made family.

What could be better than running a rustic wedding venue? Event planner Laney Taylor has it all laid out…except for the serious renovations her inherited property needs. Rancher Ethan McCaw will help—but only if she’ll nanny his toddler twins. Laney’s all about planning weddings for others and shielding her own heart, but Ethan, Zoe and Tori might be just the ones to change her mind…

[i]Returning to small-town Texas was her fresh start.

She never
On Sale November 1, 2022

Can she find a second chance…
on a town’s holiday wish list?

Organizing her church’s Christmas Wishes program is the perfect start to Vivian Dupre’s new life—one without the shame of her recent mistakes. But as she grows closer to co-coordinator Michael Wood, she’s even more determined to keep her past hidden. Together they can give joy to their small town. But when Michael discovers her secret, will he be willing to grant Vivian’s holiday wish—forgiveness?
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2022

[i]Can she find a second chance…
on a town’s holiday wish lis
On Sale November 1, 2022

All they needed was somewhere safe.
But this Amish bachelor found them a home…

Amish schoolteacher Danny Coblentz is surprised to find an adorable puppy abandoned on his doorstep. And he’s even more surprised when shortly after, the puppy’s owners—pretty Jane Christner and her niece—arrive looking for shelter. Now among the Amish, Jane finds safety, acceptance and even the first bloom of love. But can they trust the joy of Christmas, knowing she must leave soon?

[i]All they needed was somewhere safe.
But this Amish bachelor fo
On Sale November 1, 2022

All she wants for Christmas is her independence.
But life—and love—has other plans…

Amish widow Susanna Glick knows marriage isn’t kind to everyone. Rather than remarry, she’s focusing on community and building her homemade noodle business. Renting a store from newly widowed daed Seth Lehman is the perfect opportunity—if she helps care for his adorable baby girl. But being a family isn’t part of Susanna’s plan for Christmas…no matter what her heart says.

[i]All she wants for Christmas is her independence.
But life—an
On Sale November 1, 2022

A Christmas to cherish…

And a secret to protect.

This needs to be the best Christmas Kit O’Malley has ever seen—because she may not be able to see another. Diagnosed with failing vision, it takes all her determination to stay focused on what makes her happy: her daughter, her service-puppy-in-training and the puppy’s trainer, Leo Duggan. But they can’t reach their Christmas joy together until Kit’s secret comes to light…

[i]A Christmas to cherish…

And a secret to protect.

This n
On Sale November 1, 2022

It started out as strictly business.

Will the power of Christmas transform it into more?

Bo Harris’s proposal is the last thing newly widowed Ruth Miller expects. But the marriage arrangement could be the only chance to save her family business. It’s just for one year, and the new business partners promise to keep their vows a secret. But as Bo starts falling for Ruth and her boys, will he allow their first Christmas together to be their last?

[i]It started out as strictly business.

Will the power of Chris
On Sale November 1, 2022

Can a property dispute…

Turn into a holiday blessing?

When single mom Annalise Grant inherits a fledgling Christmas tree farm in Texas, she vows to do whatever it takes to make it a success. But when neighbor Hawkins Prescott claims some of her trees are on his property, the only option is a partnership. As Christmas draws closer, Annalise and Hawkins find themselves growing closer as well. Could a family by Christmas become part of the deal?

[i]Can a property dispute…

Turn into a holiday blessing?

W
On Sale December 1, 2022

Stepping into her past…

Reveals a future she didn’t know she wanted.

When car failure stalls Englischer Ruth Wengerd’s impulsive cross-country trip, she doesn’t expect to be rescued by a horse and buggy—or to suddenly become a nanny for widower Adam Chupp’s son. Helping the sweet family reminds Ruth of her Amish upbringing and the shameful secret she’s hiding. But when the temporary job begins to feel permanent, can she face up to her past…for a future she left once before?
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2022

[i]Stepping into her past…

Reveals a future she didn’t know
On Sale December 1, 2022

He built himself a whole new life
But she might be the missing piece…

Reclusive carpenter Luke McBride knows Sara Holden is trouble. The determined single mom is too curious and asks too many questions. But helping Sara fix up an antique shop makes it almost impossible to keep her at arm’s length. Worse, Luke might just be falling for her. Can he leave behind his solitary life…even though loving Sara means exposing his darkest secret?

[i]He built himself a whole new life
But she might be the missing
On Sale December 1, 2022

To be his guardians

They must say “I do.”

Drew Keelan is the last person Whitney Emmerson imagined would propose to her. But when their infant nephew is orphaned and the will stipulates that to adopt him they must be married, Whitney and Drew have no choice. It’s one thing to wed for custody, but do they have what it takes to make a marriage of convenience last till death do them part?

[i]To be his guardians

They must say “I do.”

Drew Keelan
On Sale December 1, 2022

A three-week retreat…

Could be life changing

Kate Hoyle came to Camp True North Springs to help her grieving children heal. She definitely didn’t come here to fall in love. But camp chef Seb Costa, working through a recovery of his own, soon cooks his way into the affections of Kate’s family—especially that of her troubled son. Would risking her heart when it’s barely mended be foolish? Or will they find the happiness they all deserve?

[i]A three-week retreat…

Could be life changing

Kate Hoyle
On Sale December 1, 2022

A surprise homecoming

Brings a second chance for their marriage.

It’s been three years since the loss of their daughter tore Jack and Kate Dolan’s world—and marriage—apart. But now Kate’s back on the ranch with shocking news: their divorce never went through. As Jack and Kate struggle to decide how to move forward, they realize they can’t rewrite the past. But that doesn’t mean the book on their love is closed. Perhaps it’s time for a new chapter…

[i]A surprise homecoming

Brings a second chance for their marri
On Sale December 1, 2022

He’s learned from his mistakes…

But can he protect her from his past?

Miriam Schrock has one rule in her quest for a respectable Amish life—stay away from troublemakers like Aaron Raber. That is, until their employers play matchmaker and Miriam sees a different side to the former rebel. Aaron promises his time with an Englischer gang is behind him. But when his past returns, will protecting Miriam from their threats mean losing her for good?

[i]He’s learned from his mistakes…

But can he protect her f
On Sale January 1, 2023

He opened his home to twin boys

Will he open his heart to their nanny?

Self-made man Ryder Montgomery is the guy with all the answers…until he inherits custody of his out-of-control twin nephews. Nanny Elise Cooper is a lifesaver and even agrees to give him parenting lessons. Soon they’re starting to feel like a real family. But with an end-of-summer expiration date, is it even possible to build a future together?
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2023

[i]He opened his home to twin boys

Will he open his heart to the
On Sale January 1, 2023

Marrying in name only…

Could lead to more than they expected

Single mother Lavinia Simmons’s world is turned upside down when she discovers her late husband gambled away their home. A quick marriage of convenience to bachelor Noem Witzel in return for caring for his niece and nephew is the solution both Lavinia and Noem need. Neither of them is looking for romance. But what if these perfect strangers have other ideas?

[i]Marrying in name only…

Could lead to more than they expecte
On Sale January 1, 2023

A fight for her future…

Might not be the one she thinks.

Returning home after losing her job, Macey Stone agrees to care for the daughter of old friend Cole Crawford. Then she discovers that Cole’s uncle’s company wants to bulldoze her family’s land. Seeing the devoted dad with his child soon has her falling for the enemy. But can she choose between saving Stone River Ranch…and helping the man who’s stolen her heart?

[i]A fight for her future…

Might not be the one she thinks.
On Sale January 1, 2023

Joining forces with her rival…

Means risking everything.

Running the RV park at her father’s Amish market makes Bethany Yoder happy—until he hires her childhood nemesis, Aaron King. Soon Bethany’s quaint ideas clash with Aaron’s Englisch-style upgrades. But they must work together to turn a profit…or else. When their unlikely alliance turns into something more, will Aaron’s secrets break them—and the business—apart forever?

[i]Joining forces with her rival…

Means risking everything.
On Sale January 1, 2023

The most reliable man

Could be the cowboy right in front of her.

Blaine Mayer’s life gets complicated when his high school crush, Sienna Powell—pregnant and recently divorced—comes to stay on his family’s ranch. He needs to focus on the cattle but can’t stop spending time with her. As Sienna’s visit nears its end, Blaine hates the thought of her walking out of his life for good. Can he prove to Sienna that he’s the man she needs?

[i]The most reliable man

Could be the cowboy right in front of h
On Sale January 1, 2023

To give his girls a home…

Can he reveal their troubled past?

Under witness protection, widower Greyson McKinsey is determined to build a safe future for his twin girls while keeping their identities hidden. But when the struggling dad mistakes Savannah Espinoza for the new nanny, he can’t help but encourage his daughters’ instant connection with the pretty carpenter. Savannah might be just what his family needs…yet exposing the truth could be dangerous to their lives and their hearts.

[i]To give his girls a home…

Can he reveal their troubled past
On Sale February 1, 2023

To build a future together

They must both let go of the past…

Returning home after a bad breakup, Jordan Wood is eager to prove she can run her family’s store. Setting up a partnership with Declan Porter’s struggling adventure business might do the trick. But the handsome single dad is set in his ways—in business and in love. Can winning his—and his son’s—heart help them all heal?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]To build a future together

They must both let go of the past
On Sale February 1, 2023

A secret keeps her heart locked…

Could love be the key?

Shunned by her Amish community, widow Alta Hershberger seeks a fresh start with her sister in New Berne, Pennsylvania. There she meets handsome preacher Jonas Miller, who shows her kindness, something she doesn’t believe she deserves. Because Alta has a secret—one she thinks makes her unworthy of love. But as their mutual attraction deepens, will she find the courage to accept that she might be wrong?

[i]A secret keeps her heart locked…

Could love be the key?
On Sale February 1, 2023

A family he doesn’t expect…

But will protect at all costs.

Convinced he caused his best friend’s death, rodeo cowboy Wyatt Nelson will do whatever it takes to look after widow Laura Fisher and her infant twins—even propose to her. A marriage of convenience is the perfect solution to keep custody from Laura’s overbearing in-laws. But as Wyatt begins to fall for the little family, will he let guilt get in the way of his heart?

[i]A family he doesn’t expect…

But will protect at all cost
On Sale February 1, 2023

Earning her trust

Is the start of his second chance.

Crab fisherman Gus Colman is just trying to make a living for his daughter. But when his fishing boat capsizes, he’s injured and stranded in Hearts Bay, Alaska, where he comes face-to-face with Mia Madden—his late best friend’s fiancée. As she helps him recover, he works hard to prove he’s changed. But could Mia ever love another man who risks his life at sea?
last edited over a year ago

[i]Earning her trust

Is the start of his second chance.

Crab