Harlequin Romance Harlequin Love Inspired New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 06:43PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Love Inspired line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 150 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-150 of 150

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale February 1, 2023

She knows all about his reputation…

But is she ready to know the truth?

When Beth Koffman finds out her family has hired Jack Lehman to build their new store, she’s furious. The far-too-charming Amish bachelor is known in their community as a heartbreaker, and Beth doesn’t want him near her sisters. But the more time they spend together, the more she realizes hating Jack might prove difficult when she’s falling for him at the same time…
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]She knows all about his reputation…

But is she ready to kn
On Sale February 1, 2023

Offering a helping hand…

Could give him everything he needs.

Fighting his way back from a troubled past, handyman Angus “Witt” Wittenbauer needs refuge. When dog sanctuary owner Maddie McNeill needs someone to fix her kennel’s roof, it seems like the answer to his prayers, especially when he’s reunited with his long-lost dog, Ranger. His growing friendship with Maddie hints at the promise of something more, but will Witt ever feel deserving of love again?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]Offering a helping hand…

Could give him everything he need
On Sale March 1, 2023

This could be her one chance

To win his heart…

For years, Eliza Zook has been content to love Gabriel King from afar. But when an injury forces him off the farm and into the Amish gift shop alongside Eliza, she has no idea how to act around her secret crush. Working side by side, it seems that opposites really do attract…but can the single mother convince the rebel that he’s worthy of love?
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2023

[i]This could be her one chance

To win his heart…

For years,
On Sale March 1, 2023

A temporary arrangement…
Or a reason to stay?

Home to care for his ailing father, former minister Matthew Rivers intends to spend his time contemplating his future—until he discovers an infant left in the back of his truck. Handing off responsibility to nurse Parker Smythe, the woman he once rejected, should be easy. But as the baby brings them closer together, will Matthew leave as planned…or open his heart to a new possibility?

[i]A temporary arrangement…
Or a reason to stay?

Home to care f
On Sale March 1, 2023

Can an escape from her present…
Become the future she’s always wanted?

When her doctor prescribes fresh air and sunshine, Eva Miller turns her Florida getaway into a chance to gain some independence. Only, working part-time for Amish shop owner Tanner Dawson is hardly a vacation. The overprotective single father reminds Eva of her own strict upbringing. But as she begins to see beneath his gruff exterior, can she trust Tanner—and her heart—enough to stay?

[i]Can an escape from her present…
Become the future she’s alway
On Sale March 1, 2023

A short-term arrangement…
Might change everything.

Sam Tiernan is convinced his bachelor ways make him a better firefighter. Then his theory is put to the test when a family tragedy leaves him caring for his two nieces. With help from social worker Fiona Shay, Sam sees the life he’s been missing out on. And as he and Fiona grow closer, there’s a chance their temporary family could turn into something more permanent…

[i]A short-term arrangement…
Might change everything.

Sam Tiern
On Sale March 1, 2023

To truly come home,

She must face the reason she left…

Moving back to her Alaskan hometown was an easy decision for soon-to-be-single mom Autumn Hines. It’s the perfect place to raise her baby. When her path crosses that of her old flame, widowed fisherman Judah Campbell, new sparks are ignited. There’s just one thing standing in their way: Autumn has a secret. Revealing it could set them free, but can she find the courage to speak the truth?

[i]To truly come home,

She must face the reason she left…

Mov
On Sale March 1, 2023

She’s found a new start for her boys.
Has she found new love, too?

Becoming the chef at her aunt’s small-town inn is exactly the new beginning single mom Lindsey Judd needs. But balancing her job with her twin boys proves harder than she thought, especially when she discovers that lawyer Donovan Ainsworth wants to buy the inn for his own reasons. As Donovan starts to fall for Lindsey and her boys, will her little troublemakers become matchmakers as well?

[i]She’s found a new start for her boys.
Has she found new love, t
On Sale April 1, 2023

Could an unexpected visitor…

Be their family’s missing piece?

During a powerful rainstorm, the last person Claire Glick expects to find on her doorstep is the man who broke her heart. When Joel Beiler abandoned her with no explanation, Claire never told him she’d had his child. But he’s been searching for them since he learned about their son. As the roads flood, trapping Claire and Joel under one roof, could the love they once shared spring anew?
last edited over a year ago
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2023

[i]Could an unexpected visitor…

Be their family’s missing piec
On Sale April 1, 2023

Could facing her fears…

Heal her damaged heart?

Physically and emotionally scarred, reclusive cowgirl Monroe Matheson prefers rescue dogs over handsome men. But when Nathan Garrison arrives in town, determined to fix up the guest ranch next door, he needs all the help he can get. Before long, Monroe knows there’s more to this stranger than meets the eye. Can working with a man carrying tragic memories be the key to overcoming Monroe’s wounds—both inside and out?

[i]Could facing her fears…

Heal her damaged heart?

Physically
On Sale April 1, 2023

To make a deal…

She must bury the past

With her uncle’s health declining, Esther Yoder wants nothing more than to sell his mercantile store. But what she doesn’t count on is Joseph Kemp being the prospective buyer. He’s the reason Esther fled her Amish community, and Esther fears her shameful past could threaten the sale. Can they learn to forgive each other…or will old guilt stand in the way of their future?

[i]To make a deal…

She must bury the past

With her uncle’s
On Sale April 1, 2023

A temporary arrangement…

Or a second chance at forever?

Widow Maddie Williams is eager for a fresh start. But she’s worried her meager skills and high school diploma will hinder her chances of landing a job. In the meantime, she’s happy to babysit her new neighbor Jackson Taylor’s two girls. But as the temporary gig starts to feel permanent, will she still chase a new life or choose the one she’s found at home?

[i]A temporary arrangement…

Or a second chance at forever?

Wi
On Sale April 1, 2023

An infant in need…

But she’s a package deal.

After the tragic loss of his best friends, rancher Drew Morgan willingly accepts guardianship of their six-month-old baby—until he learns big-city professor Sadie Ross has temporary custody as well. Opposites in every way, the pair now has eight weeks together on Drew’s ranch to decide who will become the permanent parent. Could this makeshift family turn into something real…before the deadline is up?

[i]An infant in need…

But she’s a package deal.

After the t
On Sale April 1, 2023

For the baby’s sake, she’ll tolerate anything
Even his exasperating—and handsome—uncle

Adorable baby Micah melts Sienna King’s heart instantly. Too bad he’s related to the most insufferable man Sienna knows. Joel Armstrong has temporary custody of his sweet nephew—and no clue what he’s doing. Sienna has free time…and a yearning to be a mother. It could be a perfect match. But what happens when they both start wanting a long-term ever after?

[i]For the baby’s sake, she’ll tolerate anything
Even his exaspe
On Sale May 1, 2023

To keep his child’s nanny
He’ll have to let down his guard

The last thing struggling cattle rancher Austin Watkins needs, or wants, is for his son’s nanny to quit. But Cassie Berber longs to follow her dreams. The solution seems simple: prove to Cassie she can have the life she’s always wanted right here in their small town. There’s just one problem—Austin has a secret. And the only way to get Cassie to stay is to tell the truth…
last edited over a year ago
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2023

[i]To keep his child’s nanny
He’ll have to let down his guard

T
On Sale May 1, 2023

In lending a hand…
Will she give away her heart?

For as long as she can remember, spinster Emma Beiler has secretly loved her neighbor. Though Thomas Reihl is long widowed, Emma still keeps her distance. But when an Englisch granddaughter unexpectedly lands on his doorstep, he is clearly out of his depth. Will Emma decide to step in and show him that he needs to live—and love—again?

[i]In lending a hand…
Will she give away her heart?

For as long a
On Sale May 1, 2023

A short-term solution
Could lead to long-term love

When Alli Krenek returns to her hometown, she’s surprised to find herself agreeing to become a nanny to Jake Walker’s children. Seventeen years ago, Jake betrayed Alli’s trust, and she’s avoided him ever since. But the more time she spends with Jake, the more his two little ones melt her heart and Alli begins to see the man Jake has become. Is this their chance to finally heal old wounds?

[i]A short-term solution
Could lead to long-term love

When Alli Kre
On Sale May 1, 2023

All he wants is a fresh start
But the past has other ideas…

After leaving city life and heartbreak behind, Lance Hudson’s come home to his family’s apple orchard. And ex-girlfriend Piper Gray is there for the same reason. But the spirited single mom has her own secrets…including that Lance is the father of her sweet-faced little girl. But can Piper spill the truth without upsetting the applecart?

[i]All he wants is a fresh start
But the past has other ideas…

Af
On Sale May 1, 2023

Amnesia stole their past…
Can they find a future?

Restaurant owner Fannie Miller’s heart shattered when David Troyer vanished a day after asking to court her. But now David is back—with no memory of her. When Fannie’s tasked with catering a Troyer family reunion, her plan to avoid David proves difficult…especially after she realizes he’s still the same caring man she once dreamed of marrying. Will digging into the past lead to heartbreak a second time?

[i]Amnesia stole their past…
Can they find a future?

Restaurant o
On Sale May 1, 2023

A special K-9. A troubled child.
Can their bond heal the past?

Pastor Nate Fisher is confident he can handle a bunch of teenagers and ignore his attraction to camp codirector Hayley Harris for the summer. That is, until he learns a camper with an emotional support dog is the child Hayley placed for adoption thirteen years ago. When a misunderstanding brings Hayley and Nate closer together, keeping the secret becomes impossible. But will the truth reunite a family…or destroy Hayley’s trust forever?

[i]A special K-9. A troubled child.
Can their bond heal the past?

P
On Sale June 1, 2023

To put their pasts behind them…

Can they find forgiveness together?

Moving to Montana is the chance Thomas Kemp needs to open his own business and seek a wife—while keeping his shameful past hidden. Except the beautiful Amish widow who catches his eye wants financial independence, not marriage. When Emma Fisher’s toddler bonds with the newcomer, she believes Thomas is everything she wants in a husband. But can she accept his past…for the chance at a future together?
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2023

[i]To put their pasts behind them…

Can they find forgiveness toge
On Sale June 1, 2023

She’s determined to protect her family

But sometimes love finds a way…

Widow Eden Sinclair wants nothing to do with her brother-in-law, a man she’s heard is trouble. When Blake makes a shocking return after years away, they are thrown together to save the family business. Soon Eden begins to see a different man than the one she’d imagined. And when his true reasons for returning are revealed, they threaten not just Eden’s family, but her heart, too…

[i]She’s determined to protect her family

But sometimes love find
On Sale June 1, 2023

A temporary position…

Or the beginning of happily-ever-after?

Camp True North Springs is everything nurse Bridget Nicholson needs: a new start after her broken engagement and the opportunity to help grieving families heal—despite her overbearing father’s disapproval. But no one warned Bridget that she’d be working with her ex-boyfriend, Carson Todd…or that another shot at love might be exactly what she needs.

[i]A temporary position…

Or the beginning of happily-ever-after?
On Sale June 1, 2023

Thrown together by a wedding.

Bound by a secret from the past.

When maid of honor Emma Holt arrives at the wedding resort early, she’s immediately drawn to best man Clay Foster and his six-month-old daughter. Despite the heartbreak they’ve both faced in the past, Emma and Clay find themselves falling for each other as the festivities unfold. But Emma’s keeping a secret from Clay, and revealing it will change everything…

[i]Thrown together by a wedding.

Bound by a secret from the past.
On Sale June 1, 2023

A city boy with a plan…

Is in for the ride of his life.

Isaac Johnston will do anything to get his counseling degree, even a summer camp internship with two things he dislikes—Abigail Shepherd and horses. As Abigail helps him overcome his horse phobia, Isaac becomes drawn to his former nemesis. But Abigail thinks a relationship with a man several years her junior is out of the question. Can they face their insecurities together…and find that love is worth the risk?

[i]A city boy with a plan…

Is in for the ride of his life.

Isa
On Sale June 1, 2023

Two girls need a mother…

And she’s ready for the job.

After the loss of her perfect match, Amish waitress Ruby Kaufmann resigns herself to a solitary life—until she meets widower David Weiss and his young daughters. Ruby has always wanted a family, and David is desperate for help because his aging parents can no longer assist with the girls. Will a marriage of convenience be the perfect solution…or a second chance at love neither expects?

[i]Two girls need a mother…

And she’s ready for the job.

Aft
On Sale July 1, 2023

Will his childhood nemesis

be the second chance he needs?

Despite the mess FBI agent Enzo Flores has made of his life, he’s still eager to help others—like his sister, Ana. But coming home to Texas to run the family ranch and take care of his nephew might be more than Enzo can handle. He enlists the help of Ana’s best friend, Resa Espinoza, who’s always been good at riling him up. This time, she might just help him heal…
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2023

[i]Will his childhood nemesis

be the second chance he needs?

Des
On Sale July 1, 2023

She’ll do what it takes

To keep his family together…

When her dearest cousin passed, Fern Beiler made her a promise—to look after her two young children and keep her memory alive. The obvious solution is a marriage of convenience to their father, widower Nick Weaver. But when spending time together causes lines to blur, can two childhood friends overcome feelings of guilt for a chance at happiness…together?

[i]She’ll do what it takes

To keep his family together…

When
On Sale July 1, 2023

Forgiving past mistakes

Could open up a whole new future…

After leaving the community years ago, Amish bad boy Arden Stoltzfus is back to convince his grandfather to move to Ohio. But neighbor Sarai Peachy stands in his way—her grandmother is sweet on the older gentleman. When a sudden windstorm damages her grandmother’s home, Sarai and Arden are forced to work together on the repairs. Will spending time with the former heartbreaker prove to her Arden is a changed man?

[i]Forgiving past mistakes

Could open up a whole new future…

A
On Sale July 1, 2023

Romance isn’t the plan…

Until a mischievous dog changes everything.

When pregnant widow Lexi Thomas moves to Alaska for a fresh start, the last thing on her mind is romance. Fortunately her neighbor’s affectionate goldendoodle is just the distraction she needs—unlike his gruff owner. Police officer Heath Donovan hopes building a fence in exchange for pet sitting will keep Lexi at a distance. But when his unruly dog turns matchmaker, can he face his biggest fear for a shot at love?

[i]Romance isn’t the plan…

Until a mischievous dog changes ever
On Sale July 1, 2023

The home he doesn’t want

Could become the family he needs.

Returning home to sell his mother’s struggling farm, Tyler Reyes doesn’t expect the new neighbor to ruin his plans. But when Daria Ellis’s ATV rentals damage the property, working on repairs with the single mom is the only option. Soon the simple agreement turns into kids’ riding lessons and family dinners. With his deadline looming, Tyler knows his biggest challenge will be leaving Texas with his heart intact.

[i]The home he doesn’t want

Could become the family he needs.
On Sale July 1, 2023

Can a former bull rider

Prove he’s father material?

Seven years ago, former bull rider Holt Williams left his twin sons in the arms of a beautiful stranger. Jessie Alden has raised them as her own ever since, but now Holt is back and determined to be a dad to his boys. For his dream of fatherhood to come true, he must prove he’s really changed. What will it take to convince Jessie he’s the good man she and the twins deserve?

[i]Can a former bull rider

Prove he’s father material?

Seven y
On Sale August 1, 2023

A stranger in his house…

Could be the family he never knew he needed

After he spent six months on the road, the last thing cowboy Wilder Littlefield expects to come home to is a pregnant woman living on his ranch. Taylor Matheson not only believes the house is hers, but she’s carrying his estranged late brother’s child. Tied together by blood, Wilder lets Taylor stay as his housekeeper. But as they learn how to be a family, could obligation turn to love?
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2023

[i]A stranger in his house…

Could be the family he never knew h
On Sale August 1, 2023

A little competition…

Brings a change of heart.

Sam Morgan never thought he’d see his ex-fiancée again after she skipped town days before their wedding. He certainly didn’t expect to find her opening a restaurant on his property—in the building he’d intended to sell his crafts from. This time Olivia’s sticking around, forcing Sam to strike a deal: work together and see whose products sell best. Could their business venture lead to a surprising reunion?

[i]A little competition…

Brings a change of heart.

Sam Morga
On Sale August 1, 2023

Can a little girl…

Heal the wounds of the past?

When Faith Mast inherits her great aunt’s Amish farmhouse, she needs to sell it fast—before someone in the community discovers her daughter’s real identity. Accepting Josiah Brenneman’s help with repairs is risky but might be the perfect solution. That is, until the man she once loved and left wins the little girl’s heart. With secrets still between them, will Faith choose the future she’s always wanted…or repeat the past?

[i]Can a little girl…

Heal the wounds of the past?

When Fait
On Sale August 1, 2023

She’s the only one who can help…

But will he let her?

After an explosion leaves Juan Kuepfer injured and blind, Amish widow Annalise Overgard is asked to help him adjust to living without his sight. She's raising a daughter who is blind, so she can understand some of the challenges he might face. But Annalise doesn’t trust her neighbor—until she learns who he really is. Now, falling for Juan is the one thing Annalise won’t see coming…

[i]She’s the only one who can help…

But will he let her?

A
On Sale August 1, 2023

A family scarred by tragedy…

Will find hope in an unlikely gardener

A summer escape to the quaint little town of River Cove is just what auntie turned mom Sofia Russo—and her troubled, energetic nephews—needs. It’s a chance to heal from grief and her broken foot. But a surprising friendship with compassionate gardener Nathaniel Turner shows Sofia just how much she’s been missing…and how much she stands to lose when summer ends.

[i]A family scarred by tragedy…

Will find hope in an unlikely g
On Sale August 1, 2023

Can an unlikely partnership…

Turn into a permanent commitment?

Foster dad Patrick Callahan would do anything to prevent the siblings he fosters from being separated. But that means he’ll have to partner with his ex-fiancée, Torey Bryant, to save the local community center. With Patrick’s old-school ideas and Torey’s high-tech upgrades, the pair can’t agree on anything. Could accepting their differences keep the children together—and give them a forever family?

[i]Can an unlikely partnership…

Turn into a permanent commitmen
On Sale September 1, 2023

She could never forgive her childhood bully

…but what if he’s changed?

Everyone in Lancaster County has forgiven Silas Riehl for his wild past—except Amish baker Leah Fisher. When he offers her a business proposition that could benefit them both, Leah doesn’t know if she can turn the other cheek. Yes, he’s become a kind, hardworking man. But the only thing more dangerous than trusting Silas is falling for him…
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2023

[i]She could never forgive her childhood bully

…but what if

Could the past she kept hidden…

Renew an unexpected love?

After her adult son survives a plane crash, Nicole St. John believes the one person who can help him heal is his pilot father—who doesn’t know the twenty-four-year-old exists. Now Adam Hawk will do anything to support his son, even spend time with the woman who kept him a secret. But as old feelings resurface, can Adam convince Nicole she’s the final piece in their new family?

[i]Could the past she kept hidden…

Renew an unexpected love?

The Amish school brings them together

Will his secret break them apart?

When widowed schoolteacher Tobit Lapp is injured, he reluctantly agrees he needs Cora Koffman’s help. Cora’s still upset Tobit got the job at the Amish schoolhouse, but she agrees to teach his class till he’s able. As they work together on lessons, a surprising friendship blossoms between them, but Tobit’s heart is torn. He’s falling for Cora—yet his secret could ruin everything…

[i]The Amish school brings them together

Will his secret break

How does a cowboy know when to hang on

…and when to let go?

Five years ago, bull rider Bear Stone lost everything. His best friend. His fiancée. His career. And Piper Healy, his best friend’s wife, never forgave him for the rodeo accident that killed her husband. Now they’re working together to save his family’s ranch. But can this cowboy choose between his last chance at the rodeo…and the woman he’s falling for?

[i]How does a cowboy know when to hang on

…and when to let g

A holiday homecoming

Could lead to a second chance…

After years away, Jenny Powell returns to her grandmother’s home, known as “Christmas House,” only to find her ex already there. A household emergency left David Hart and his twin daughters with nowhere else to go, and he enlists Jenny to help him give his daughters a Christmas they’ll never forget. But with the past standing between them, could this holiday season bring the gift of a happily-ever-after for them all?

[i]A holiday homecoming

Could lead to a second chance…

Af

A family secret…

Could be an unexpected Christmas gift.

To escape the small-town gossip around her broken engagement, Kelly Walsh plans to house-sit alone with her therapy dog, Pokey—not spend the holidays with her late sister’s ex-boyfriend. But when Alec Wilkins and his daughter arrive on her doorstep, Kelly can’t turn them away. Soon the temporary arrangement has Kelly wishing for more. Only, Alec has a secret that could change everything…

[i]A family secret…

Could be an unexpected Christmas gift.
On Sale October 1, 2023

Can their pretend relationship

Turn into a true Christmas gift?

Preston Green will do anything for a fake girlfriend—even bid on one at a charity auction. Sweet and quirky baker Lulu Boyd is the perfect choice to stop his mother’s constant matchmaking. And it’s just for one holiday family dinner—until his father’s failing health makes ending their ruse impossible. Soon it feels all too real…but another secret might make this their last Christmas together.
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2023

[i]Can their pretend relationship

Turn into a true Christmas gif
On Sale October 1, 2023

Home for the holidays…

Or home for good?

Once upon a time, Ben Cooper left his hometown to follow his dreams of becoming a big-city doctor. Now he’s back to run his father’s clinic and spend Christmas with his daughter, not to fall for McKenzie Price, the woman who broke his heart. But when McKenzie steps in to help Ben reconnect with his little girl, and old sparks begin to ignite, will Ben give up city life for a second chance at love?

[i]Home for the holidays…

Or home for good?

Once upon a tim
On Sale October 1, 2023

Getting back in the saddle…

Means opening his heart.

Recently divorced Dalton Cambridge can’t afford to turn down a ranch manager position—even if the boss is his ex-wife’s new husband’s ex-wife. After all, providing for his son is what’s important. And working for Erica Black is strictly business. But when the cowboy finds himself caring for the cattle and the single mother, will he risk everything for a holiday family he could never imagine?

[i]Getting back in the saddle…

Means opening his heart.

Rec
On Sale October 1, 2023

Two perfect strangers

Brought together by a tiny bundle of joy

After he wrecks his car, Dr. Caleb Sutter finds himself stranded in an Amish community in Texas. What he didn’t count on is becoming the temporary co-guardian to an abandoned newborn, along with pretty Amish teacher Rebecca Schroder. But the baby soon raises questions about his own family history, catching Caleb at a crossroads between his past—and the love he never expected to find.

[i]Two perfect strangers

Brought together by a tiny bundle of jo
On Sale October 1, 2023

He’s too serious. She’s too flighty.

But together, they might be perfect…

With his crops failing, Amish bachelor Ethan King already has enough problems. He certainly doesn’t need pretty Ada Yoder—and her sunny exuberance or her penchant for jumping from job to job—adding to his troubles. But when a family emergency requires them to work together, they’ll discover that the biggest problem isn’t their differences…it’s their feelings for each other.

[i]He’s too serious. She’s too flighty.

But together, they m
On Sale October 1, 2023

The rancher and the city girl have nothing in common…

except the wedding that brings them together

Eager to prove herself to her family, Kelsey Summerfield is on board to plan her grandfather’s upcoming wedding. But the bride’s grandson, rancher Clay McKendry, is equally determined to keep the city girl’s big ideas in check. When a series of disasters threaten to derail their grandparents’ big day, will these two opposites put aside their differences…and find their own happily-ever-after?

[i]The rancher and the city girl have nothing in common…

excep