Harlequin Romance Harlequin Love Inspired Suspense New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 07:01PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Love Inspired Suspense line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 162 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 162

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale October 1, 2021

The mystery of her sister's death
is about to reveal some deadly answers…

When her sister’s remains are found just before Christmas, cold case agent Poppy Holliday is determined to solve the years-old murder—even if it turns the killer’s sights on her. But her investigation with her straitlaced partner, Rhett Wallace, is stirring up the town's old memories—and bitter grudges. And this killer will do anything to keep secrets buried…
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2021

[i]The mystery of her sister's death
is about to reveal some deadl
On Sale October 1, 2021

Sabotage on a family ranch…

this K-9’s on the case.

When her estranged uncle attempts to sabotage her family’s reindeer ranch, K-9 team assistant Katie Kapowski heads home to help save it—and becomes his target. With their rocky past, Alaska State Trooper Brayden Ford and his furry partner are the last team Katie wants assigned to protect her. But with the ranch under siege, they must work together…or risk falling victim to a killer.

[i]Sabotage on a family ranch…

this K-9’s on the case.

Wh
On Sale October 1, 2021

An abandoned little boy is the only clue
to a killer's dangerous holiday plot…

Certain a desperate 911 caller is her presumed-dead sister, emergency dispatcher Brandi Callahan follows the cryptic message to a terrified toddler…and an armed assailant. Now Brandi will do anything to protect the boy—even if it means asking her ex-fiancé, Texas Ranger Rhett Kincaid, for help. But can Brandi and Rhett stop this killer before he exacts his terrible Christmas vengeance?

[i]An abandoned little boy is the only clue
to a killer's dangerou
On Sale October 1, 2021

Someone’s hunting her in the mountains…

An unknown enemy’s dead set on killing Lindsey Snow by Christmas—and she doesn’t know why. And the only person she can trust to shield her is the man she betrayed, mounted police officer Silver Williams. Now there's nowhere to hide…from danger or their feelings. But can they find the killer before this holiday season becomes Lindsey's last?

[i]Someone’s hunting her in the mountains…

An unknown enemy
On Sale October 1, 2021

Unraveling a murder mystery

could unlock his lost memories…

After a murderer strikes, former deputy Jett Butler and his search-and-rescue dog must work with the sole witness—FBI agent Nicole Harrington. But Nicole’s the ex-fiancée he left behind after a car accident gave him amnesia years ago. And in a fight to survive the holidays, remembering his past might be just as dangerous as facing the killer on their heels…

[i]Unraveling a murder mystery

could unlock his lost memories…
On Sale October 1, 2021

Keeping out of sight

is the only way to survive.

A frantic call from a witness whose Colorado safe house is breached sends US marshal Slade Brooks to Robyn Lowry’s side at Christmastime. But when he reaches her, she doesn’t remember him—or the crime she witnessed. With the trial just days away, someone won’t stop until Robyn’s dead. And while she might recover her memory in time, keeping Robyn alive long enough to testify is Slade’s hardest mission.

[i]Keeping out of sight

is the only way to survive.

A frantic
On Sale November 1, 2021

Can they survive the cold of Cougar Mountain

with a killer on their trail?

Bailey O'Keefe is excited about her first Christmas in Wyoming—until she's taken hostage by a homicidal bank robber. When he escapes from custody, his only goal is killing Bailey. Now her life depends on FBI negotiator Sean Hanson and his remote cabin on Cougar Mountain. But in the icy Wyoming wilderness, their relentless pursuer is the least perilous danger they face…
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2021

[i]Can they survive the cold of Cougar Mountain

with a killer o
On Sale November 1, 2021

Is she a mistaken target…

or next on an enemy’s hit list?

Sandy Lynn Forrester's Christmas holiday takes a terrifying turn when someone breaks into her home and attacks her roommate…thinking it's her. But no one believes that an imprisoned man from Sandy Lynn's past is behind the attacks—except for her high school heartbreak, ex-cop Clay Danforth. Can she trust Clay to keep her safe in the Ozark wilderness long enough to stop a ruthless criminal’s vengeance?
last edited over a year ago

[i]Is she a mistaken target…

or next on an enemy’s hit list
On Sale November 1, 2021

Danger awaits in the icy winter shadows
in two Alaskan K-9 Unit Christmas novellas

Forensic scientist Tala Ekho and K-9 state trooper Ian McCaffrey investigate a thief whose deadly agenda begins with jewels…and ends with Tala's murder in Maggie K. Black's Holiday Heist. And in Lenora Worth's Alaskan Christmas Chase, criminal psychologist Mallory Haru, tech whiz Eli Partridge and a traumatized K-9 must keep a teen out of the hands of a robbery gang.

[i]Danger awaits in the icy winter shadows
in two Alaskan K-9 Uni
On Sale November 1, 2021

An undercover investigation

becomes a mission to keep everyone alive

Undercover with an infantry unit to investigate a theft, military investigator Captain Rachel Blake doesn’t expect the holiday assignment to turn into a protection mission. But when Captain Marshall Slater and his little girl are targeted, she blows her cover to help shield them. Can she figure out the assailant’s motives and stop the attacks before someone ends up dead?

[i]An undercover investigation

becomes a mission to keep everyo
On Sale November 1, 2021

A missing-person case…

turns into a rescue operation.

After months of searching for Violet James, Gabriel Runyon and his K-9 partner finally track her down—just in time to rescue her from her ex-fiancé. Now they must safeguard the single mother and her newborn daughter. Leaving Violet’s Alaskan hideout is the safest option, but with a winter storm rolling in, it’s not just a murderer they have to escape…

[i]A missing-person case…

turns into a rescue operation.

A
On Sale November 1, 2021

Hiding in Amish country

may not be enough to save her…

In a killer’s sights after she witnesses her sister’s murder, Christy O’Malley’s only option is to flee to Amish country—and the estranged husband she left behind. But there’s something Sam Burkholder doesn’t know—they have a daughter. With enemies closing in, Sam will do anything to protect Christy and their little girl…but can he forgive the past for a chance to be a family for Christmas?

[i]Hiding in Amish country

may not be enough to save her…
On Sale December 1, 2021

Trapped in the mountains with a killer…

Can they get out alive?

After nearly drowning in a remote Montana river, Dr. Brianna Wilkes can’t remember how she got there—or why someone’s trying to hurt her. But her rescuer, Jacob Rush, won’t let her face this danger alone. When hiding Brie puts Jacob and his daughter in the path of killers, can they survive the wilderness and a killer who wants Brie silenced?
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2021

[i]Trapped in the mountains with a killer…

Can they get out a
On Sale December 1, 2021

A cowboy and his dog must keep a witness safe…

even as he investigates her

When cowboy Mac Dolan and his dog, Barnie, stop an attempted abduction, Mac is surprised to learn the target is attorney Liv Calloway—the woman the FBI contracted him to investigate. Letting Liv hide on his ranch is the perfect way to keep her close. But even as he protects her, Mac must figure out whether Liv is a murderer…or a witness being framed.

[i]A cowboy and his dog must keep a witness safe…

even as he
On Sale December 1, 2021

The search for a ruthless hit man

turns into a deadly alpine chase…

Undercover to track the assassin who killed his partner, FBI special agent Alex Driscoll accidentally pulls his partner’s widow, Violet Sharp, and her search-and-rescue K-9, Teddy, into the case. Now, with Violet’s life on the line, the only way Alex can protect her is to make her—and her enormous dog—his new cover. But can they stay alive long enough to bring the hit man to justice?

[i]The search for a ruthless hit man

turns into a deadly alpine
On Sale December 1, 2021

She’d risk her own life for justice…

but can he help her protect her baby?

Someone will do anything to get federal judge Sidney Logan to throw a trial—even target her six-month-old foster daughter. And it’s up to US Deputy Marshal Tanner Wilcox to keep Sidney and little Lilly safe in the Colorado Rockies. But with danger finding them at every turn, there might be a mole in the courthouse…and trusting anyone could prove lethal.

[i]She’d risk her own life for justice…

but can he help her
On Sale December 1, 2021

Gunmen behind them, water in front of them…

and only a boat to save them

The mystery surrounding her sister’s death puts Paige Bennett and her niece in harm’s way with killers closing in. Cornered at a lake, they jump into a boat…and meet a protector. Deputy Jesse McGrath pledges to help them, but as every clue leads them deeper into danger, uncovering the truth could be the last thing they do…

[i]Gunmen behind them, water in front of them…

and only a boa
On Sale December 1, 2021

Recovering her missing memories

could be the key to solving a murder

Searching for her best friend’s remains could help forensic anthropologist Melanie Hutton regain her memories of when they were both kidnapped—unless the killer gets to Melanie first. For her safety, Melanie must rely on Detective Jason Cooper, who still blames her for his sister’s death. Can Jason set the past aside to solve the cold-case murder…and shield Melanie from the same fate?

[i]Recovering her missing memories

could be the key to solving
On Sale January 1, 2022

An undercover assignment turns into

a perilous mountain escape.

After witnessing a shooting in a remote mountain location, high-risk photographer Willow Farris races to help—and runs into her old flame, Quentin Decker. Undercover to take down an international smuggler, Quentin has a mission to complete. But with Willow in the crosshairs, shielding her takes priority. If they want to bring the criminals to justice, Quentin and Willow must first get off the mountain alive…
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2022

[i]An undercover assignment turns into

a perilous mountain escap
On Sale January 1, 2022

She’s caught in a snowstorm…

with a target on her back.

When armed men burst into her patient’s house looking for her, Amish midwife Hope Christner barely escapes with her pregnant friend. Now running through a snowy forest with enemies in pursuit and a blizzard raging, Hope has no choice but to turn to the closest neighbor, her ex-fiancé, Hunter Shetler. But facing the heartbreak of their past is just as frightening as the attackers on her trail…

[i]She’s caught in a snowstorm…

with a target on her back.
On Sale January 1, 2022

The crash was intentional…

But he can’t remember why.

With no memory of the crash that landed him in a hospital, Ian Delaney is determined to uncover who sabotaged his helicopter—without the protection of his family-appointed bodyguard. But Simone Walker’s used to stubborn clients and won’t let Ian leave her sight. To catch an unknown traitor, they must rely on each other…or the next attack could prove lethal.

[i]The crash was intentional…

But he can’t remember why.
On Sale January 1, 2022

Tracking leads in her sister’s disappearance

could make a K-9 handler the next victim.

Lacey Jefferson’s search for her missing sister quickly turns into a murder investigation—thrusting Lacey and her search-and-rescue K-9, Scarlett, into a killer’s sights. Now teaming up with her ex-boyfriend, Sheriff Creed Payne, is the only way to discover the murderer’s identity. But can they survive long enough to dig up the truth?

[i]Tracking leads in her sister’s disappearance

could make a K
On Sale January 1, 2022

She’ll do anything to protect a witness…

But can she forgive him?

With her ex’s witness protection cover blown and someone trying to murder him, it falls to FBI agent Tessa McIntyre to protect the man who left her at the altar. Gabe Grayson’s the only one who can identify who’s behind the recent killings linked to a money laundering scheme. But can Tessa forgive their past and work with Gabe to stop a murderer…before they’re silenced for good?

[i]She’ll do anything to protect a witness…

But can she forg
On Sale January 1, 2022

Uncovering dangerous secrets

could bury them both for good.

Nothing will stop deputy district attorney Shannon DeFord from prosecuting the biggest case of her career—not even a warning at knifepoint. Unsure of who to trust, she accepts security expert Rafe Zuniga’s daily protection. But when the threats turn deadly, they both know this is more than a typical criminal trial. Together, can they unravel a conspiracy…or will the truth get them killed?

[i]Uncovering dangerous secrets

could bury them both for good.
On Sale February 1, 2022

Unearthing clues in a murder

could be the last thing they do…

To salvage his reputation, former forensic entomologist Jamie Dyer and his cadaver dog search for clues in a dismissed homicide—and find the victim’s sister, Detective Shaylee Adler, buried alive. Convinced her senator brother-in-law is behind the attack on her and her sister’s disappearance, Shaylee needs Jamie’s expertise. But can they uncover a deadly conspiracy before the killer buries the case—and them—for good?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2022

[i]Unearthing clues in a murder

could be the last thing they do
On Sale February 1, 2022

When a cold case turns hot,

an isolated ranch goes from refuge…to crime scene.

After a murderer sends her taunting letters, FBI behavioral analyst Chelsey Banks retreats to a friend’s ranch—and interrupts the housekeeper being attacked. When evidence connects the break-in to a cold-case serial killer, Chelsey’s best friend, Texas Ranger Tack Holliday, needs her help. With Tack at her side, this could be Chelsey’s chance to catch two killers—unless one of them gets her first.

[i]When a cold case turns hot,

an isolated ranch goes from refu
On Sale February 1, 2022

Uncovering secrets in this Amish town

could deliver deadly consequences.

When the robbery suspect she’s tracking begins attacking delivery girls in Amish country, officer Marti Sommers must go undercover as bait. With ex-cop Luke Lehman’s niece as one of the targets, this case is personal. After all, Marti’s rookie mistake ended with Luke injured and another officer dead. But can the two former colleagues stop a deadly smuggling ring…before Marti becomes the next victim?

[i]Uncovering secrets in this Amish town

could deliver deadly c
On Sale February 1, 2022

Witness protection should have kept them safe.

Instead, it left them completely exposed…

Canadian border patrol officer Emma James has only one concern after putting a crime boss behind bars: keeping her daughter safe. But witness protection has a leak, and Emma's enemies know exactly where to find her. Now on the run with no safe haven, trusting her estranged former brother-in-law, police constable Mason James, to shield them is her only hope…

[i]Witness protection should have kept them safe.

Instead, it l
On Sale February 1, 2022

A killer seeking revenge

will stop at nothing to get it…

Pilar Jefferson is shocked to learn that her supposedly deceased father is alive and has been in prison—and now his ruthless former partner is after her. Fleeing on her wedding day was the best way to protect her loved ones. But now with her mother held for ransom and her ex-fiancé, Austin Duke, stumbling back into her life, can she keep everyone safe—and escape an assassin?

[i]A killer seeking revenge

will stop at nothing to get it…
On Sale February 1, 2022

Finding a missing girl

depends on a K-9 and his handler.

Erin Lansing will search every inch of the mountains to find her missing teen daughter—even with someone dead-set on stopping her. Teaming up with search-and-rescue K-9 handler Dillon Walker and his dog, Scout, is her only chance at living long enough to see her daughter again. But to save them all, can Dillon and Scout help Erin confront the dangerous truth about her past?

[i]Finding a missing girl

depends on a K-9 and his handler.
On Sale March 1, 2022

A killer lies in wait…

A witness in their sights.

Being attacked after discovering her client’s dead body sends estate lawyer Ivy Bridges running to the one man she thinks she can trust—her college ex, Special Agent Jacob Garcia. After arriving at his ranch with the daughter he doesn’t know exists, Ivy finds facing Jacob just as hard as escaping the killers on her heels. Can Jacob keep them safe—even as enemies close in on all sides?
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2022

[i]A killer lies in wait…

A witness in their sights.

Being at
On Sale March 1, 2022

Searching for answers

brings danger in the mountains

Faking his death was the only way for architecture professor Aiden Ferrer to stay alive. Especially when he was targeted for finding evidence of a cheating ring at the university that left one student dead. But threats against his ex-fiancée, mounted police officer Raven Hart, coerce him out of hiding. Now, with the clock ticking, they must expose the identities of all university members involved before the killers strike again.

[i]Searching for answers

brings danger in the mountains

Faking
On Sale March 1, 2022

In the shadow of Mt. Rainier

her life hangs in the balance.

Surviving a shoot-out is not how Hannah Kahn planned to start her new job. But when her boss is killed, the shooters think she knows something and make her their next mark. She’ll have to rely on Ayden Honor—her boss’s bodyguard and her ex—to outrun the mysterious mercenaries now intent on chasing her. And the secret she’s kept from him must finally come to light…

[i]In the shadow of Mt. Rainier

her life hangs in the balance.
On Sale March 1, 2022

An alleged arsonist. A deadly cover-up.

Can this K-9 sniff out the truth?

Evidence at a fiery car crash leads K-9 officer Nelson Rivers and his accelerant-detection dog, Diesel, to Mia Turner—a woman previously accused of arson. But when a gunman targets Mia during their first meeting, Nelson suspects she might actually be innocent. Only Mia’s hiding something, and Nelson’s been burned before. Can they trust each other to catch a killer…before the threat engulfs them both?

[i]An alleged arsonist. A deadly cover-up.

Can this K-9 sniff out
On Sale March 1, 2022

Ambushed in the canyon

with no memory of why…

Waking on a cliffside with bullets firing and two unknown children at her side, Annie Tillman knows she must run—even if she doesn’t know why. Dashing to the nearest ranch leads her to former FBI agent Riggs Brenner, who just might be their best chance of surviving in the canyon. But can Annie overcome her amnesia and uncover the reason why they’re being chased?

[i]Ambushed in the canyon

with no memory of why…

Waking on a
On Sale March 1, 2022

Her sanctuary is breached…

and a child’s life is at stake.

When kidnappers attempt to abduct her nephew, Tanya Rivera will do anything to protect him—even team up with bounty hunter Danny Ryan. But after Tanya unknowingly crosses the path of the criminal mastermind, she becomes the new target. With Danny by her side and her nephew finally safe elsewhere, it’s a race to untangle the culprit’s web before deadly danger catches up with them…

[i]Her sanctuary is breached…

and a child’s life is at stake.
On Sale April 1, 2022

The answers to a cold case kidnapping

lie hidden in her memory

Widowed Carina Collins can’t remember her parents’ murder or her own childhood kidnapping. But when she and her eighteen-month-old son are attacked in their new home, they must turn to neighbor Ryder Jameson for protection. He’s convinced Carina’s mysterious past is colliding with the present. And when uncovered answers bring more questions, all roads point a little too close to home…
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]The answers to a cold case kidnapping

lie hidden in her memory
On Sale April 1, 2022

To catch a killer

they’ll need to find the evidence.

When the investigation into her look-alike cousin’s death stalls, former army intelligence officer Brooke Moore arrives in Texas searching for justice—and is thrust into the middle of a deadly conspiracy. Now she must turn to her cousin’s ex, FBI agent Colby Avery, for help. But with every clue leading them deeper into danger, they must uncover the truth…before they are buried with it.

[i]To catch a killer

they’ll need to find the evidence.

When
On Sale April 1, 2022

An undercover mission…

turns into life and death

Hot on the trail of a ruthless drug cartel, FBI agent Randy Ingalls is nearly killed in an ambush—and left with amnesia. Now FBI agent Katherine Lewis must protect her undercover partner from the ruthless drug cartel pursuing them across the rugged Colorado mountains. Can she decipher the clues in his lost memory, or will she lose the case—and her partner—for good?

[i]An undercover mission…

turns into life and death

Hot on th
On Sale April 1, 2022

A K-9 must safeguard a witness

and her baby at all costs

After witnessing a congresswoman’s murder, wildlife photographer and mother-to-be Jamie London is forced into the protective custody of K-9 cop Ben Sawyer and police dog Shadow. Ben’s Wyoming cattle ranch is the perfect place to hide and wait for the trial to start—until they’re tracked down by the assassin. Are Ben and Shadow enough to guarantee Jamie will make it to the hearing alive?

[i]A K-9 must safeguard a witness

and her baby at all costs

Aft
On Sale April 1, 2022

A criminal on the lam…

and danger in the mountains

Surviving an attack by her serial killer cousin five years ago left police officer Morganne Kimball his number one target. But she refuses to be his next victim, even if he has now escaped prison and is seeking revenge. Her only choice is to team up with US deputy marshal Colt Nelson, who is determined to capture the fugitive before he’s able to strike at Morganne again…

[i]A criminal on the lam…

and danger in the mountains

Survivi
On Sale April 1, 2022

Running from a murderer

with only the desert as refuge…

Placed in WITSEC while his brother testifies against a terrifying criminal, Tony Ortega must guard his young niece and nephew from the hit man hunting for them. Death Valley local Willow Duke’s hideout might just be the difference between the little family’s life or death. When bullets start flying, can they thwart a killer long enough to survive and become a family for real?

[i]Running from a murderer

with only the desert as refuge…

Pl
On Sale May 1, 2022

Rescuing a stranger…

Could get her killed.

Discovering a wounded man on a mountain trail, Rose Rogers and her precocious search and rescue dog, Oscar, must get him to safety—especially when bullets start flying their way. Only, guarding army veteran Noah Greene from the hidden gunmen lands her right in the middle of a manhunt. With targets now on both of their backs, outrunning danger could be beyond their reach.
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2022

[i]Rescuing a stranger…

Could get her killed.

Discovering a wou
On Sale May 1, 2022

Treacherous terrain, a kidnapped little girl.

And time is running out fast…

When masked figures take his daughter, Master Corporal Jeff Connor will stop at nothing to rescue her—even if it means working with stubborn wilderness guide Quinn Dukes. But their past disagreements don’t matter when Quinn risks everything for his little girl. As Quinn’s thrown into the line of fire too, Jeff will do everything in his power to uncover the kidnapper’s identity…and protect them both.

[i]Treacherous terrain, a kidnapped little girl.

And time is running
On Sale May 1, 2022

The more clues they uncover,

the more deadly the investigation becomes.

After surviving several attempts on her life, Skye Anderson knows Detective Jake Reed’s suspicions of foul play about the accident that killed her husband must be true. Someone will stop at nothing to keep the truth hidden—and all signs point to a drug ring Skye’s late husband was investigating. Can Jake keep Skye alive and identify the killers pursuing her?

[i]The more clues they uncover,

the more deadly the investigation be
On Sale May 1, 2022

A fugitive at large…

This K-9 is on his trail.

To save a woman from being kidnapped, Officer Chris Fuller and his K-9 partner, Teddy, have no choice but to let the fugitive they’re tracking get away. But when the escaped murderer returns to hunt tour pilot Lexie McDaniels again, Chris knows the attempted kidnapping wasn’t a chance encounter. Lexie won’t be safe until he catches the criminal…but are her secrets what is endangering them all?

[i]A fugitive at large…

This K-9 is on his trail.

To save a wom
On Sale May 1, 2022

Facing the past
is the only way to catch a killer.

After years of chasing the Arson Killer, FBI profiler Arielle Olson follows the trail straight back to the scene of her husband’s death—and into the murderer’s sights. Now she must rely on Sheriff Neil Cobain…even if she suspects he’s withholding info about the night she was left widowed. And they must put aside the past long enough to end a killer’s deadly game.

[i]Facing the past
is the only way to catch a killer.

After years o
On Sale May 1, 2022

To protect an Amish community…

She’ll make herself a target.

After a pregnant Amish woman and her toddler are abducted, police sergeant Nicole Dawson charges in to save them. But when the kidnapper escapes with the child—and thinks Nicole can identify him—she becomes his new obsession. Determined to protect his ex-fiancée, FBI special agent Jack Quinn joins the case. But the clock is ticking in their race to uncover the baby-trafficking ring before another innocent is taken…

[i]To protect an Amish community…

She’ll make herself a target.
On Sale June 1, 2022

A missing person case. A new clue.

And a fight for survival.

After nine years searching for his missing sister, attorney Henderson Parker uncovers a clue that leads him to Twin Oaks, Virginia—and podcaster Elle Updike investigating the case. Partnering with the journalist is the last thing Henderson wants, until mysterious thugs make multiple attacks on both their lives. Now they’ll have to trust each other…before the suspected kidnappers make them disappear for good.
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]A missing person case. A new clue.

And a fight for survival.
On Sale June 1, 2022

This K-9 will stop at nothing

to keep a child safe

When a little boy is threatened, Officer Daniella Vargas and K-9 partner, Zara, are assigned to pose as his nanny to uncover the culprit’s identity. Suspecting one of the guests in his inn, widower Sam Kavanaugh’s only option is to begrudgingly trust Daniella and Zara to help. But can they solve the case and its mysterious connection to Sam’s late wife before it’s too late?
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]This K-9 will stop at nothing

to keep a child safe

When a lit