Hetalia RP plz? (Don't kill me!)

soulbleach98 posted on Nov 22, 2012 at 03:57PM
Just what the title says. It can be your OC, or you can just play as one of the characters.

Mine is an OC:
City: Tokyo
Name: Kyouichi Honda
Siblings: Kyoto and Japan
Tokyo is actually a girl but looks like a boy. She is emotionless but does gain emotion later on. She's not really easy to talk to, since she is very like her older brother Japan. She likes to spend most of her time listening to music through the headphones on her shoulders. Did I mention that she likes Hong Kong? xD

Hetalia 1241 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1241

over a year ago soulbleach98 said…
meh
Tokyo: Such a quiet day...I'm bored. Kyoto?
Kyoto: Yeah? *comes running up to her*
Tokyo: Where's Japan?
Kyoto: *shrugs*
Tokyo: *sighs*
over a year ago RomanoItaria3 said…
now it's two replies!
Tokyo: Your just evil...
Tokyo: *walking around* Is anyone else around? HELLO? I'm all alone...
over a year ago canadamaple5 said…
Oceania (Hetalia OC)
<Appearance>
Oceania is a tall woman with short, dirty blond hair that is pulled into a small braid on the left side of her head, leaving the right side dangling down in waves. She has golden eyes and tan skin. Her most common outfit is a beige top that is tied up in the front, exposing her midriff and having the sleeves pulled to her mid-arm, and biege short shorts with brown combat boots and a small hat on the right side of her head. She has a heart-shaped curl on the right side of her head. She also sometimes wears a pink tank top, biege short shorts, and ballet flats with an australian hat tied with a string behind her shoulders. She often has her koala, Kowa, and a boomerang with her.
<Personality/Interests>
Oceania is a vibrant young woman who is spontaneous and out-going. She has a bit of a temper and is passive aggresive. If she feels that someone is threatening her or her loved ones, she becomes very protective. Her strength comes from her training as a child. When she was little, Oceania was intimidated by almost everything, often relying on her brother, Australia's, protection. She feltobliged to repay him, thus, training as hard as she could, gaining impressive abilities in swordsmanship and archery. Although she is incredibly strong as a nation, she states that she "will never leave my brother's side" as she feels as though she hasn't fully repaid him. Her land consists of Tasmainia, Kangaroo Island, MacDonald Island, and several other australian islands. She also is able to see and identify Canada, often getting angry when people don't see him or mistake him for America. The two are childhood friends, with Canada being the first person Oceania didn't fear besides her brother at the time. It is confirmed that she has romantic feelings towards Canada. In my fandom, the feeling is mutual between the two.

And now you shan't be alone ^v^
Oceania: *running towards Tokyo* HEEYYY!!! TOKYO! G'DAY, MATE! WHAT'S UP?!
Tokyo: Oh. Hello my friend Oceania. How do you do today? And please do not mind my twin Kyoto, he is way to energetic.
Kyoto: HEY! I heard that!
Oceania: I'm doing alright. *giggles* Did someone feed Kyoto sugar today?
Oceania: *koala crawls from one shoulder to the other* ??? Oh, are you hungry, Kowa? *gives eucalyptus leaf and Kowa starts munching on it* *smiles then giggles* I guess so.
Tokyo: Cute koala bear. Kyoto just get's rowdy like this.
Hong Kong: Hi.
Tokyo: ............hey.
Oceania: G'day, Hong Kong! How have you been lately? *sudden realisation of the relationship between Tokyo and Hong Kong* (*thinking* oohhhhh..... i get it....)
Tokyo: H-huh?! No, I um-uh, w-well....
Hong Kong: You what?
Tokyo: I ju- *Kyoto jumps her* What the-?!
(They both fall to the ground)
Oceania: *laughing really hard* *stops laughing after a few seconds* Are you guys okay?

-Canada enters-

Canada: Hi, everyone! *notices Hong Kong and Tokyo on the ground* Do you need some help?
Tokyo: Who are yo-*notices Oceania* Oh, I uh, I mean, Heeey....*secretly mutters 'i don't know you're name*
Oceania: That's Canada, Tokyo. (she heard you)
Canada: *smiles* It's okay, Tokyo. I don't mind.
Kumajiro: Who are you?
Canada: I'm Canada.
Oceania: Anyway, mates... does anyone wanna play some football? Or soccer, in Canada's case.
over a year ago Animefreak100 said…
(may i be canada i see you are already controlling him but....)
(go ahead. but is it ok if he has a crush on Oceania? :3 )
(yes it is XD)
(alright! back to the story, then.) :D
(ok)
Canada:....
Oceania: C'mon, Canada! Don't ya wanna play, mate? *becomes a bit flustered and shy*Or we could all do something else, if you want.
Canada:*blushes* I-I don't really play soccer, i tried it with america once and he said i sucked at it.
(u on?)
Oceania: It's okay, Canada! I'll teach you to play! My brother and I play all the time. It's super fun! *glances over at Hong Kong, Toyko, and Kyoto* Hey! You mates comin' or what?
Canada: oh um ok Oceania.
Oceania: alright! c'mon, you guys! *grabs canada's hand as they all run off to go play*

-arrive at the field or whatever-

Oceania: *does a few tricks with the soccer ball and passes it to Canada* here, Canada! *smiles warmly* Just kick it over to Kyoto using the inside of your right foot, just like I just did to you. Got it?
Tokyo: I'm coming. I just get really....spaced....out.....*spaced out*
Kyoto: *slaps the back of Tokyo's head*
Tokyo: Nee?
Kyoto: *kicks ball* IT'S COMING TO YOU, CANADA!!! xD
Canada:Oh umm ok *closes eyes and kicks it barely*
Oceania: *grins* Aw, Canada! You can do better than that! Here, I'll show you again. *shows him how to kick the ball properly* *backs up so Canada can kick it to her* Now, give it all you've got at me!
Canada:*kicks it toward oceania* (i gtg to karate testing i dunno when ill be back so ill ttyl)
(kk np :3 good luck)
Oceania: *chest traps it and does a couple tricks before passing it to Hong Kong* Nice! Now that's the Canada I know! Comin' at ya, Hong Kong!
(back it was hard to break the boared!!!!!)
Canada: ........ uh .........
Oceania: *smile disappears into sad face* What's wrong, Canada? You're usually so happy. Did somebody say something that made you upset?
Canada:*smiles* No um .... im fine
over a year ago fullmetal_ninja said…
Tokyo: Are you two okay? Do you guys want to stop? Because we can all go for some ramen now. Well, at least me. So you guys want to come?
Canada: .................
(Whoops, signed into my sis's account: @fullmetal_ninja)
Tokyo: Something wrong, Canada-kun? Do you need some help?
Canada:Oh I'm fine *smiles*
Oceania: *thinking: He's usually so happy. Something's bugging him.* I've never had ramen before. Why don't we go get some? Onward, mates! *grabs Canada's hand as everyone goes to ramen place*
Canada:OK oceania
Oceania: *thinking: at least he's smiling.* Hey, Tokyo. Where's this ramen place, anyway? *glances back at Canada and blushes a little, but nobody notices*
Canada:S-so oceania you've never tried ramen?
Tokyo: Ramen is good. I like mine spicy. Well, we can just buy the packs or go to the actual shop. Your choice.
Canada:I-I like the chicken ramen.....
Oceania: *blushes with embarrassment* Well, no, Canada. Remember, my country's in Australia, so I was pretty cut off from the world for most of my life. America tells me that it's good though, and you seem to like it. What do you think I should get?
Canada:W-Well um you should try the chicken or beef those two are really good .....
Oceania: *warm, cute smile* Thanks Canada! I'll try the beef one!
Canada:Uh s-sure no problem